Thread: Jeff Sessions Says Opioid Addiction Starts With Marijuana

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Re: Jeff Sessions Says Opioid Addiction Starts With Marijuana

Quite the uninformed comment from the little AG man.

I'd be here for weeks listing all the people i know who use marijuana and only marijuana, don't drink, don't smoke tobacco and don't do any opioid drugs.

Humans are born with THC receptors in their bodies. What does that infer?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,457 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by old steel View Post
    Quite the uninformed comment from the little AG man.

I'd be here for weeks listing all the people i know who use marijuana and only marijuana, don't drink, don't smoke tobacco and don't do any opioid drugs.

Humans are born with THC receptors in their bodies. What does that infer?
    Retarded, humans also have cocaine receptors (no clue what the scientific name is). Means humans can cure or fix themselves by what they use vs petrochemical medications.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

I know several serious pot heads, yes addiction to pot does exist, but that does not mean that smoking will lead to other forms of addiction

the slightest addiction, alcohool included, is way too often the result of the incapacity to make sense of a materialistic society that has taken over the sacredness of life. People would rather numb their minds instead of questioning the system and what to do about it.

the real cause is the "system rewarding money creation" no matter how we look at the picture, with the same usual suspects or not. Materialism = The Illusion of Everything, Nothing Is What You Think, and the PTBs master this illusion

Big Pharma spent $10million promoting opioid drug use to patients
    https://www.rt.com/usa/418706-big-ph...g-opioid-drug/
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Palladium
    Thanks

The mad keebler elf can go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut, I really can't believe no one has fired the goofy bastard yet. All addictions start with mothers milk...
    Boycott Israel now, avoid the rush.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,457 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by latemetal1 View Post
    The mad keebler elf can go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut, I really can't believe no one has fired the goofy bastard yet. All addictions start with mothers milk...
    Not necessarily the milk but rather the nipples.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

brosil (14th February 2018),madfranks (14th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,817 Times in 4,307 Posts

Same can be said to those who are in power. A little bit of control turns men into power obsessed control freaks who want to dictate what one can and cannot do with their own body.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

boogietillyapuke (14th February 2018),monty (14th February 2018),old steel (14th February 2018),woodman (14th February 2018)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,633 Times in 1,144 Posts

addiction (n.)

c. 1600, "tendency, inclination, penchant" (a less severe sense now obsolete); 1640s as "state of being (self)-addicted" to a habit, pursuit, etc., from Latin addictionem (nominative addictio) "an awarding, a delivering up," noun of action from past participle stem of addicere "to deliver, award; devote, consecrate, sacrifice" (see addict (v.)). In the sense "compulsion and need to take a drug as a result of prior use of it" from 1906, in reference to opium (there is an isolated instance from 1779 with reference to tobacco).
    The concept of addiction began 112 years ago although apparently tobacco was considered addictive 239 years ago. Alcohol is not now nor has ever been part of the addiction universe.