Page 13 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Distraction Alert: 'nother FL school shooting, MSM goes Wall to Wall

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: Distraction Alert: 'nother FL school shooting, MSM goes Wall to Wall

I watched that Netfli, kid realizes once he gets a piece of ass and changes his attitide. He is hero otherwise.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    I watched that Netfli, kid realizes once he gets a piece of ass and changes his attitide. He is hero otherwise.
    How many teenagers feel isolated and alone, that nobody understands them? Lots. And in this show, it's the isolated kid nobody understands who is the cool psychopath killer. So, how many of the teenagers who watch the show will identify with this "hero" and want to be more like him, since he's the cool hero of the show?
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

JDRock (16th February 2018),midnight rambler (16th February 2018)

Thanks

Must've been a different series, my Netfli the dude weren't cool. He just stabbed some rapist by chance and became a hero of sorts.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Down1 View Post
    The White Nationalist/Supremacists angle is a lie.
    That has been sourced SHOCKINGLY to the adl.in they are desperate to pin this on a white guy. But hes a breed all the way- right down to his phony hair color. Dejesus cruz yeah hes white(sarc)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Here is Dr. James Fetzer's article about this Florida event.

http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2018/02/

Thursday, February 15, 2018
    A "False Flag" for Valentine's Day: Suppressing "False Flags on Five Fronts"

Jim Fetzer

"It was bad enough when the purported Douglas High School shooter showed up wearing a MAGA hat to create a cartoon simple enough for most American's to "get it": This is what Trump means by "Making America Great Again"! But State of the Nation (14 February 2018) has done the nation a valuable service by exposing the most ludicrous elements of another in a seemingly endless series of fabricated shootings, this time, like Sandy Hook, at another school, only not a CT elementary but a FL high school, where the shooter has been reported to have been speaking with another student at the time the shooting was taking place:" SNIP

Here is the State of the Nation article referenced...

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=94416

VALENTINE’S DAY MASSACRE: Here’s why the Florida high school mass shooting was a false flag black operation
    Posted on February 14, 2018 by State of the Nation
    Facebook
    Twitter
    SaveShare

Immediate Demands for Gun Control
    All the usual Democrats, who have attempted to gut the Second Amendment over many years, were tweeting the urgency to strip Americans of their right to bear arms while the crime scene was in the early stages of investigation.

back to Dr. Fetzer's coverage ... he focused mainly on why anti-Trump and Democrat anti-guns theme fit perfectly for timing of Florida event, place of the event, and type of weapon said to have been used in the event.

Second shooter meme is present - not sure who first shooter is supposed to be .
    Not sure Dr. Fetzer even believes any person was actually killed or injured in Florida or if anyone was actually shot as he seemed to question all that on a recent Gary King channel show on YouTube.

All I base my acceptance that real people were killed and hurt was on that very blurred 4 minute phone video. Sounds seemed very real and could not make myself look at the students being shot. But it is not impossible that that 4 minute phone video was somehow a fake too.

As usual we have no way to get quality information.
    "Shooter" Cruz has been portrayed as white supremacist, Trump supporter, hispanic, mentally ill and long-time scrapes with the law.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Looking at the latest.

This shooting and calls for political change and laws may have growing legs.

Mixed feelings myself, but this mass shooting crap in this country , needs to stop, but it really never will.

Tho sum here wish they can unload on they that disagree with them, because they do not follow nor agree with their particular agendas.

Now the question, these 17 and maybe one more that is critical will be the straw that breaks the camails back? And ether the political critters go along or get voted out of office ? ? ?

Being afraid of the nra, and such other groups that works on feer, mindless feer? (give an inch they will take a mile propaganda)

Interesting times.

Can see buyers getting closer looks at (deep?) before they get their toy.
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    this mass shooting crap in this country , needs to stop, but it really never will.
    Back in the dayz of the Gulf War with all those truck bombings going around I suggested that if you removed the trucks you would no longer have truck bombs. It follows. Let 'em use camels.

Do a root cause analysis on these public school shootings and you might come to the conclusion that only products of the public school system are doing most of the shooting. Eliminate public school and I guarantee they will no longer be
    1) available to shoot up
    2) turning out the product that does the shooting

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Joshua01 (17th February 2018),midnight rambler (17th February 2018)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Sir, the RCA would lead to one simple cause.....another false flag meant to distract common people's attention away from something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Back in the dayz of the Gulf War with all those truck bombings going around I suggested that if you removed the trucks you would no longer have truck bombs. It follows. Let 'em use camels.

Do a root cause analysis on these public school shootings and you might come to the conclusion that only products of the public school system are doing most of the shooting. Eliminate public school and I guarantee they will no longer be
    1) available to shoot up
    2) turning out the product that does the shooting
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Joshua01 For This Useful Post:

ziero0 (17th February 2018)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua01 View Post
    false flag meant to distract common people's attention away from something else.
    Something else would either be the Olympics or Valentines Day.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    Looking at the latest.

This shooting and calls for political change and laws may have growing legs.

Mixed feelings myself, but this mass shooting crap in this country , needs to stop, but it really never will.
    I bet if the dollar were still gold there'd be a lot less crazy persons on the street and everywhere else.

But No, you and your Mason cousin had to have things your way, complete with bailouts for bankers and institutionalized dreamer foundations.