Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A re-run of the 2008-9 financial crisis in making?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

Re: A re-run of the 2008-9 financial crisis in making?

https://passivdom.com/

few headlines
    A San Francisco startup 3D printed a whole house in 24 hours
    3D printer builds houses in China - video | Technology
    A Chinese company has successfully 3D printed a five-storey apartment building and a 1,100 square metre villa from a special print material.
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=3d+printed...v84-4_w&ia=web

good joke about the dome home, I will get one soon, I hope, check out workshops on YT to do it yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuMAXoqMsj8

once 30% of the labor is no longer needed, then housing market will crash the economy. Builders will find it too tempting

what is he future of speculation when knowledge makes everything ever cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Someone must've done a survey somewhere that ends in 1 in every 55 people enjoy living in a dome home.

As for 3d printed homes, keep dreamin, call you in 100 years.

Even if available then should be priced 10X dollar amount by then.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Sure, the Parts that the printer "printed" (or shot controlled goo at) took it 24hours.

the rest probably took twice as long as any other building and cost 5 times as much due to it being a printed goo home.

Thanks

looks like passivdom is extremely successful though, and demand will drive prices down (the usual fraudulent supply vs demand theory because more knowledge cheapens the costs of living)

this 3D technology is going to improve, and fast... trust me and at some point it will become a threat to the conventional housing industry. With the middle class disappearing, cheaper housing will become a priority.

Sure, the Parts that the printer "printed" (or shot controlled goo at) took it 24hours.

the rest probably took twice as long as any other building and cost 5 times as much due to it being a printed goo home.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks

yes... but whites who are better creditors will take the major hit, thats the sad paradox

it can only change when/if more people realize the illusion and stand up against it

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Dave at X22 report in his audio for 2-18-18

on this audio track from beginning to about 20:12

https://x22report.com/

Warning, Huge Amount Of Chatter, Something Possible, Imminent:Q – Episode 1501
    On: February 18, 2018

gives good interpretation of economy

a repeat of 2008 is rather old news if you follow X22 report.

Dave says economic crash will happen.

Question is
    will it be handled to as " a TRANSITION" to a new better kind of world and national economy where central bankers are out of the power structure. Thinks cryto / blockchain could be used as a good way to accomplish this TRANSITION.

Says World Deep State Cabal and banksters see the situation is out of control and THEY are desperate to have the crash happen the way they want it to.

Dave also has the theory that all sides want to be able to point the finger of blame at the other -- makes a big deal about "blame" idea.

Dollar is going down down down.

As far as what we little people can do to prepare and survive, not much good info beyond store up food and water.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Horn (18th February 2018)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

the most important chart for 401k/stock market people. note that frbny CAUSED every crash over last 40-something years -- raising rates until they got what they wanted. they've begun the next crash...could be now, could be two years...but it's on

for the novices -- the line that rises before every crash + recession is the fed's discount rate (set by fiat, in secret)

https://i.stack.imgur.com/iYnkE.png

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

Neuro (21st February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    looks like passivdom is extremely successful though, and demand will drive prices down (the usual fraudulent supply vs demand theory because more knowledge cheapens the costs of living)

this 3D technology is going to improve, and fast... trust me and at some point it will become a threat to the conventional housing industry. With the middle class disappearing, cheaper housing will become a priority.
    You really can’t accept that a house is more than walls in your narrow mindedness can you?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    the most important chart for 401k/stock market people. note that frbny CAUSED every crash over last 40-something years -- raising rates until they got what they wanted. they've begun the next crash...could be now, could be two years...but it's on

for the novices -- the line that rises before every crash + recession is the fed's discount rate (set by fiat, in secret)

https://i.stack.imgur.com/iYnkE.png
    401k are right up there with land for sale in Louisianna swamps as all time scams.

Probably larger.

I remember applying to it for something like 10 years and only walking away with what were put in.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

401k are right up there with land for sale in Louisianna swamps as all time scams.

Probably larger.

I remember applying to it for something like 10 years and only walking away with what were put in.
    i agree. the only thing that makes me recommend going into it is to get the employer match