Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Billy Graham (RIP) & Nixon on da DinJooz-Media

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Billy Graham (RIP) & Nixon on da DinJooz-Media

No Billy G RIP threads? Died Wed Feb 21 @ 99yo. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Graham

Trump has a few tweets on Rev. BG, https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
    & included him in his present CPAC speech.

need to spread this old recording around; strike while the iron's hot....

1m 45s:
    Billy Graham & Nixon recorded talking about the Jewish Domination of US Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqCKx4tWk6w
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (23rd February 2018),JDRock (24th February 2018)

Thanks

Re: Billy Graham (RIP) & Nixon on da DinJooz-Media

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Trump has a few tweets on Rev. BG, https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
    & included him in his present CPAC speech.
    I figger no need for a new thread on this speech; "good" by most accounts I've been reading; but of course I'd X-out the pro Izzy/Jerusalem noise!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wmb-cWLaZ5Y/h...mumZz80n46oakQ 1:15:25
    FULL: President Trump CPAC 2018 Speech

• 3 hours ago

vlogger James Munder,

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/iCPhs7UAr5s/h...h1akTo_E-83GxQ 16:28
    TRUMP CALLS OUT SATANIC NWO 'FORCES' AT CPAC 2018

• 1 hour ago

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

The USCCB , the Novus Ordo Catholic US Bishops issued glowing memorial about this heretic and false teacher.

If anyone wants a deeper understanding of what Billy Graham and his ilk accomplished for the Protestant Churches, from a Protestant perspective , this lengthy talk by Dr. Robert Klenck, orthopaedic surgeon, spells it out plain and clear.

Bob Klenck- The Purpose Driven Emerging Lie
    kytekutter
    Published on Jul 29, 2012
    This lecture pretty much sums up a large portion of the deceptions in the biblical christian church from new age ideology to false prophets like Rick Warren, Billy Graham and his friends in the ecumenical emerging church.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

I think it's probable that Nixon was a Jew. He sure was a sweetheart of the bankers. It's even possible that Billy Graham was Jewish, he had a hook nose and big ears. Either the whole conversation or half of it was probably staged.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Jesus saves...

...at First Federal Savings & Loan!
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    I think it's probable that Nixon was a Jew. He sure was a sweetheart of the bankers. It's even possible that Billy Graham was Jewish, he had a hook nose and big ears. Either the whole conversation or half of it was probably staged.
    There are worse rumors about Graham.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

8. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

hoarder (24th February 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    If you listen to beginning hour number 2 of the video by Dr. Klenck I posted, you will see the real nature of Billy Graham. It is far from basic traditional Protestantism as I understand it. I will posted the exact time on the track when I come upon it.

I listened to this video many years ago as Dr. Stan Monteith introduced this to me and am now re-listening to it but I am only one hour through so far.

Whole video is over two hours.

It is an insideous infiltration of the Peter Drucker, George Soros kind, not clearly the Masonic kind though it all is coming from the Evil One, just different markets, i.e., different socio-economic status profile of the people being "processed" or Praxis / d.

The mega churches are mainly messed with by this strategy.

Dr. Klenck explains what the basic bible verses are and what they mean very well and that is good. I am not sola scriptura but I understand the sola scriptura , bible alone, mindset pretty well.

Therefore, brethren, stand fast; and hold the traditions which you have learned, whether by word, or by our epistle.

2 Thessalonians 2:15 Douay Rheims translation.

Here Saint Paul explains that is not only by their written letters (epistles) that they are hold to, but by their word of mouth, traditions, teachings.

That is the bible verse that explains that it is not by Bible Alone NOT Sola Scriptura. The written word plus the oral sacred traditions of the apostles handed down through the Church.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post

this? Jerome Corsi is on with the CBTS live stream now discussing, + rumors of A.Scalia's pedo related death at that TX ranch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuwNGkSeXws < an archived clip of Corsi's appearance should appear later this morning.

Billy Graham | Pedophiles Down Under
    The Bohemian Club owns BOHEMIAN GROVE, a 2700 acre property located north of San Francisco. Bohemian Grove is the location of elite pedoph

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    this? Jerome Corsi is on with the CBTS live stream now discussing, + rumors of A.Scalia's pedo related death at that TX ranch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuwNGkSeXws < an archived clip of Corsi's appearance should appear later this morning.

Billy Graham | Pedophiles Down Under
    The Bohemian Club owns BOHEMIAN GROVE, a 2700 acre property located north of San Francisco. Bohemian Grove is the location of elite pedoph

Did not listen, but glad to know Dr. Corsi is talking about pedophilia stuff at Bohemian Grove and how Justice Scalia went to those gatherings. Maybe you could briefly summarize what Corsi said about that for us, PatColo.

Problem is the homosexual practice and pedophilia and satanism are all closely linked, and get their origins from Cabala and Talmud and Judaic brotherhood of darkness. The tree/groves thing at Bohemian Grove is mentioned several times as the pagan worship places in Old Testament. Dr. Corsi needs to be very careful about his Zionist, Israel First ideology joined with his brand of "Christianity".

Not gonna work for me.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (24th February 2018)

Thanks

Here are the places on the video track where Billy Graham clips are shown, of the Dr. Bob Klenck, M.D. video I posted earlier in this thread. Dr. Klenck has wrong understanding about Israel and Zionism in the last days too as are 99 percent of Protestants and "Catholics" today, but Dr. Klenck's main ideas as related to basic bible teaching are solid.

All but two of these places on the track are Billy Graham in a 2003 interview on TV by David Frost. The other two are Billy Graham apparently a visiting person interviewed at Robert Schuller's Crystal Cathedral church in California probably in early 2000s too.

The basic idea of all this for Protestant and "Catholic" church ideology is a

One World Death and Slavery System for ALL.

That is NOT what Jesus came to this world for and NOT what His teachings are about.

(P.S. Traditional Catholicism calls this error in theology as the heresy of "modernism" as explained in a 1907 Pope Pius X encyclical PASCENDI DOMINICI GREGIS.)

Saint Pope Pius X kicked out of parishes and seminaries ANY and all Persons who even hinted at adopting and teaching the heresy of Modernism) Pope Pius XII immediately made Pope Pius X a saint but that, in the late 1950s, was the last of true popes and true canonizations.

1:06:00

1:19:18

1:07:08

2:13:00

2:19:00

2:27:00

2:34:00

P.S.

There is some evidence, but always sketchy for verifying this subject, that either or both Robert Schuler and Billy Graham were 33 degree Freemasons.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (24th February 2018)