View Poll Results: Dosobey Trump... Will she win?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Without a doubt

4 44.44%
  • No fvcking way!

5 55.56%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Disobey Trump

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: Disobey Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    “Center LINE”, is that the position where you can reject every action or solution offered by those to the left and right of you, without ever offering a better idea, or even a reason for the rejection?

I get that impression

What better platform do you need in CA?
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

“Center LINE”, is that the position where you can reject every action or solution offered by those to the left and right of you, without ever offering a better idea, or even a reason for the rejection?

I get that impression
    Center line rejection is reason enough, when dealing with commie flakeos to your left and right.

There is no better idea.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Center line rejection is reason enough, when dealing with commie flakeos to your left and right.

There is no better idea.
    You got a point. Look at Grogman, he hasn’t argued in favor of a single idea, apart from being center line, at least since the beginning of this forum 8 years ago.

Having ideas is extremist.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was fired just now... For disobeying Trump? Seems like CIA director Mike Pompeo will be new Secretary of State. New CIA director will be interesting, probably someone Trump put there to rout out deep staters...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Tillerson a globalist and Pompeo was not deep state CIA. I agree with you that he was put there to identify the bad guys at the top
    Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was fired just now... For disobeying Trump? Seems like CIA director Mike Pompeo will be new Secretary of State. New CIA director will be interesting, probably someone Trump put there to rout out deep staters...
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks

First woman CIA director Gina Haspel to replace Pompeo...

https://www.rt.com/usa/421150-trump-...secretary-cia/

She seems to be an hard ass...
    New CIA director Gina Haspel:
    - Joined agency in 1985
    - Becomes 1st woman to hold the post
    - Ran 'black site' prison in Thailand notorious for torturing detainees
    - ‘Directly involved in controversial interrogation program’ https://on.rt.com/90ym

Thanks

First woman CIA director Gina Haspel to replace Pompeo...

https://www.rt.com/usa/421150-trump-...secretary-cia/

She seems to be an hard ass...
    The Russian Sputnik news speculated in Mike Pompeo becoming new Secretary of State in beginning of December last year. They said that war between US and North Korea and Iran was a likely outcome. They speculated that a weak senator Cotton would become new CIA director and would be in the hands of hardline Gina Haspel, veteran at CIA.

https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201...t-shakeup-war/

It seems like they got pretty much everything correctly 3 months ago. Maybe Trump decided to bypass Cotton, due to this report?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

You got a point. Look at Grogman, he hasn’t argued in favor of a single idea, apart from being center line, at least since the beginning of this forum 8 years ago.

No, Dogman does not argue, he only postulates points.

He errs to the side of a "Compassionate Conservative".

Could happen to anyone, when societal norms are listing towards a bottomless well of paper fiat.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

U assume much, But also so wrong I am center line, and can see both the good of both sides also the bad.

Not worth my time, to find your older thread question to me. I only do aspirin or an occasional tab of ibuprofen when it comes to cash time, sleep, just to take to try to take the edge off..

I would rather live with the pain, with good days and bad, than get hooked on that crap, ______________ fill in the blank. My life is real. seen many gone friends get eaten by pain killers , Tho way back I got hooked and it was a bastard, once off it , made a promace, never again..

Pain one can in time make it an unwerlcom friend, but one can live with it, sorta.

Evvery pain I feel , I have a clue why, other than gettin old..
    So sleep now is a rair thing but what the hay, Good clue when I read sum ture chrap posted on this forum..
    Be welll.

I have no need to prove shit. other rthan yes , center line, but also, shit heads will posts that I completely disagree with, but let go.

Which is probably why this forum is on its total cluster fuck mode, the real people have been driven off and are enjoying life, as good or fucked up as it may.

You were fishing, on ur other post , nutter thread , sorry to disappoint you.

Very one year , sober, (found beer and such can amplify the pain) so aspirin and such only now.

Pain, is funny , you can get used to it, sorta.

Just for your attempt at fishing.

Walk my life , and know my history, then you may have a clue.

be well,

Night! as it is for me,. I am tending to post here less and less, the forum is near a total cluster fuck , any sane types will avoid this joint like a killer plague. (which in many ways it is )

Relationships/politics/life the center line is whee it is at.

By working on a great meal for the next few days, Also have nutter loaf of bread clost to baking, beats he shit out of store boughten.
    Last edited by Ares; 13th March 2018 at 08:34 PM.
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Blah blah blah who cares. Who even reads? Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    U assume much, But also so wrong I am center line, and can see both the good of both sides also the bad.

Not worth my time, to find your older thread question to me. I only do aspirin or an occasional tab of ibuprofen when it comes to cash time, sleep, just to take to try to take the edge off..

I would rather live with the pain, with good days and bad, than get hooked on that crap, ______________ fill in the blank. My life is real. seen many gone friends get eaten by pain killers , Tho way back I got hooked and it was a bastard, once off it , made a promace, never again..

Pain one can in time make it an unwerlcom friend, but one can live with it, sorta.

Evvery pain I feel , I have a clue why, other than gettin old..
    So sleep now is a rair thing but what the hay, Good clue when I read sum ture chrap posted on this forum..
    Be welll.

I have no need to prove shit. other rthan yes , center line, but also, shit heads will posts that I completely disagree with, but let go.

Which is probably why this forum is on its total cluster fuck mode, the real people have been driven off and are enjoying life, as good or fucked up as it may.

You were fishing, on ur other post , nutter thread , sorry to disappoint you.

Very one year , sober, (found beer and such can amplify the pain) so aspirin and such only now.

Pain, is funny , you can get used to it, sorta.

Be well dick head, just for your attempt at fishing.

Walk my life , and know my history, then you may have a clue.

be well,

Night! as it is for me,. I am tending to post here less and less, the forum is near a total cluster fuck , any sane types will avoid this joint like a killer plague. (which in many ways it is )

Relationships/politics/life the center line is whee it is at.

By working on a great meal for the next few days, Also have nutter loaf of bread clost to baking, beats he shit out of store boughten.
    Jackie did it and you know it!