THE PRINCIPLE- The Movie Big Science Does NOT want YOU to see. SEE IT NOW.



The Principle

View Poll Results: Dosobey Trump... Will she win?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Without a doubt

    4 44.44%
  • No fvcking way!

    5 55.56%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 49

Thread: Disobey Trump

  1. #31
    Potmetal Cebu_4_2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    23,489
    Thanks
    4,082
    Thanked 5,497 Times in 3,655 Posts

    Re: Disobey Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    “Center LINE”, is that the position where you can reject every action or solution offered by those to the left and right of you, without ever offering a better idea, or even a reason for the rejection?

    I get that impression

    What better platform do you need in CA?
    Jackie did it and you know it!

  2. #32
    .999 Unobtanium Horn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Out
    Posts
    24,121
    Thanks
    1,417
    Thanked 2,519 Times in 2,078 Posts

    Re: Disobey Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    “Center LINE”, is that the position where you can reject every action or solution offered by those to the left and right of you, without ever offering a better idea, or even a reason for the rejection?

    I get that impression
    Center line rejection is reason enough, when dealing with commie flakeos to your left and right.

    There is no better idea.

  3. #33
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Absurdistan
    Posts
    19,451
    Thanks
    7,398
    Thanked 6,284 Times in 4,145 Posts

    Re: Disobey Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Center line rejection is reason enough, when dealing with commie flakeos to your left and right.

    There is no better idea.
    You got a point. Look at Grogman, he hasn’t argued in favor of a single idea, apart from being center line, at least since the beginning of this forum 8 years ago.

    Having ideas is extremist.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

  4. #34
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Absurdistan
    Posts
    19,451
    Thanks
    7,398
    Thanked 6,284 Times in 4,145 Posts

    Re: Disobey Trump

    Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was fired just now... For disobeying Trump? Seems like CIA director Mike Pompeo will be new Secretary of State. New CIA director will be interesting, probably someone Trump put there to rout out deep staters...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

  5. #35
    Iridium Joshua01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7,696
    Thanks
    3,727
    Thanked 2,240 Times in 1,600 Posts

    Re: Disobey Trump

    Tillerson a globalist and Pompeo was not deep state CIA. I agree with you that he was put there to identify the bad guys at the top
    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was fired just now... For disobeying Trump? Seems like CIA director Mike Pompeo will be new Secretary of State. New CIA director will be interesting, probably someone Trump put there to rout out deep staters...
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

  6. #36
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Absurdistan
    Posts
    19,451
    Thanks
    7,398
    Thanked 6,284 Times in 4,145 Posts

    Re: Disobey Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was fired just now... For disobeying Trump? Seems like CIA director Mike Pompeo will be new Secretary of State. New CIA director will be interesting, probably someone Trump put there to rout out deep staters...
    First woman CIA director Gina Haspel to replace Pompeo...

    https://www.rt.com/usa/421150-trump-...secretary-cia/

    She seems to be an hard ass...
    New CIA director Gina Haspel:
    - Joined agency in 1985
    - Becomes 1st woman to hold the post
    - Ran 'black site' prison in Thailand notorious for torturing detainees
    - ‘Directly involved in controversial interrogation program’ https://on.rt.com/90ym
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

  7. #37
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Absurdistan
    Posts
    19,451
    Thanks
    7,398
    Thanked 6,284 Times in 4,145 Posts

    Re: Disobey Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    First woman CIA director Gina Haspel to replace Pompeo...

    https://www.rt.com/usa/421150-trump-...secretary-cia/

    She seems to be an hard ass...
    The Russian Sputnik news speculated in Mike Pompeo becoming new Secretary of State in beginning of December last year. They said that war between US and North Korea and Iran was a likely outcome. They speculated that a weak senator Cotton would become new CIA director and would be in the hands of hardline Gina Haspel, veteran at CIA.

    https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201...t-shakeup-war/

    It seems like they got pretty much everything correctly 3 months ago. Maybe Trump decided to bypass Cotton, due to this report?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

  8. #38
    .999 Unobtanium Horn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Out
    Posts
    24,121
    Thanks
    1,417
    Thanked 2,519 Times in 2,078 Posts

    Re: Disobey Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    You got a point. Look at Grogman, he hasn’t argued in favor of a single idea, apart from being center line, at least since the beginning of this forum 8 years ago.

    Having ideas is extremist.
    No, Dogman does not argue, he only postulates points.

    He errs to the side of a "Compassionate Conservative".

    Could happen to anyone, when societal norms are listing towards a bottomless well of paper fiat.

  9. #39
    Unobtanium Dogman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    13,674
    Thanks
    2,443
    Thanked 2,079 Times in 1,610 Posts

    Re: Disobey Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    You got a point. Look at Grogman, he hasn’t argued in favor of a single idea, apart from being center line, at least since the beginning of this forum 8 years ago.

    Having ideas is extremist.
    U assume much, But also so wrong I am center line, and can see both the good of both sides also the bad.

    Not worth my time, to find your older thread question to me. I only do aspirin or an occasional tab of ibuprofen when it comes to cash time, sleep, just to take to try to take the edge off..


    I would rather live with the pain, with good days and bad, than get hooked on that crap, ______________ fill in the blank. My life is real. seen many gone friends get eaten by pain killers , Tho way back I got hooked and it was a bastard, once off it , made a promace, never again..

    Pain one can in time make it an unwerlcom friend, but one can live with it, sorta.

    Evvery pain I feel , I have a clue why, other than gettin old..
    So sleep now is a rair thing but what the hay, Good clue when I read sum ture chrap posted on this forum..
    Be welll.

    I have no need to prove shit. other rthan yes , center line, but also, shit heads will posts that I completely disagree with, but let go.

    Which is probably why this forum is on its total cluster fuck mode, the real people have been driven off and are enjoying life, as good or fucked up as it may.

    You were fishing, on ur other post , nutter thread , sorry to disappoint you.

    Very one year , sober, (found beer and such can amplify the pain) so aspirin and such only now.

    Pain, is funny , you can get used to it, sorta.

    Just for your attempt at fishing.

    Walk my life , and know my history, then you may have a clue.



    be well,

    Night! as it is for me,. I am tending to post here less and less, the forum is near a total cluster fuck , any sane types will avoid this joint like a killer plague. (which in many ways it is )

    Relationships/politics/life the center line is whee it is at.

    By working on a great meal for the next few days, Also have nutter loaf of bread clost to baking, beats he shit out of store boughten.
    Last edited by Ares; 13th March 2018 at 08:34 PM.
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

  10. #40
    Potmetal Cebu_4_2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    23,489
    Thanks
    4,082
    Thanked 5,497 Times in 3,655 Posts

    Re: Disobey Trump

    Blah blah blah who cares. Who even reads? Anyone?


    Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    U assume much, But also so wrong I am center line, and can see both the good of both sides also the bad.

    Not worth my time, to find your older thread question to me. I only do aspirin or an occasional tab of ibuprofen when it comes to cash time, sleep, just to take to try to take the edge off..


    I would rather live with the pain, with good days and bad, than get hooked on that crap, ______________ fill in the blank. My life is real. seen many gone friends get eaten by pain killers , Tho way back I got hooked and it was a bastard, once off it , made a promace, never again..

    Pain one can in time make it an unwerlcom friend, but one can live with it, sorta.

    Evvery pain I feel , I have a clue why, other than gettin old..
    So sleep now is a rair thing but what the hay, Good clue when I read sum ture chrap posted on this forum..
    Be welll.

    I have no need to prove shit. other rthan yes , center line, but also, shit heads will posts that I completely disagree with, but let go.

    Which is probably why this forum is on its total cluster fuck mode, the real people have been driven off and are enjoying life, as good or fucked up as it may.

    You were fishing, on ur other post , nutter thread , sorry to disappoint you.

    Very one year , sober, (found beer and such can amplify the pain) so aspirin and such only now.

    Pain, is funny , you can get used to it, sorta.

    Be well dick head, just for your attempt at fishing.

    Walk my life , and know my history, then you may have a clue.



    be well,

    Night! as it is for me,. I am tending to post here less and less, the forum is near a total cluster fuck , any sane types will avoid this joint like a killer plague. (which in many ways it is )

    Relationships/politics/life the center line is whee it is at.

    By working on a great meal for the next few days, Also have nutter loaf of bread clost to baking, beats he shit out of store boughten.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •