Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Keep Your Eyes Open At Yard Sales

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Keep Your Eyes Open At Yard Sales

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    they sent their agents to take it over -- all of it.

same are still doing it today -- google didn't invent youtube, it bought it. Skype didn't start al Jazeera news service, they bought it, etc...

That is what communists, Marxists and Bolsheviks do - they come in and just take over.

They do not create. They do not have one single idea to help and do good for the common everyday working man.

First take the guns and the press and just start lying, stealing and killing on a wholesale basis.

Back in the 70s the guy who infiltrated the Weather Underground commies said they talked openly about need to kill 25 million people. I am sure that number has more than doubled by now.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

cheka. (14th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by agnut View Post
    I wish President Trump would declare 2019 to be “International Year Of The Child”. And do it right now; sort of give a jump start to where we so desperately need to be headed.
    SO tired of waiting. Waiting and then waiting. I see lots of shit in the works toward the end results but the nothing meantime grinds my axe. Hoping and wishing only goes so far. Perhaps I am looking at the situation as a simpleton and not a mastermind? What if this all comes down in a one event situation and takes them all out at once like a nuclear bomb? I don't see that as a possibility but then again I am not a mastermind at this sort of strategy. Keep your eyes on the goal is easy but when the goal disappears it sucks.

Thinking about that it simply could just be the new boss, same as the old boss...

Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,415 Posts

Joel Wallach

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (14th March 2018),ziero0 (15th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    https://www.bookfinder.com/search/?a...2520management

http://oi64.tinypic.com/2edrsw4.jpg

I am looking for one of these and I am willing to pay say $50 (although you might find a better offer pretty easily). For a 1983 book this seems to be a bit overpriced. Dr Wallach has achieved some success in tracing quite a few diseases to mineral deficiencies.

It has been rumored that when Jerry Lewis raised the issue of mineral deficiency connection to muscular dystrophy he was fired. Later that society is said to have asked their staffers if any had an opinion on the topic and anyone who sided with Lewis was discharged.
    Here are some cheapies! As little as $699 (looks like it may actually not be available, next cheapest is $1408.52)

Attachment 9761
    "What Difference, at this time, does it make?"

"What is 'is'?"

"Because you'd be in jail"

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Valorebooks.com is a good place to find rare and cheap books.