Thread: An apology to David Icke

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

An apology to David Icke

Very short video of this guy who used to think that David Icke was speaking in metaphorical or allegorical terms when talking about reptiles however once seeing one he concluded that David Icke is onto something, fascinating -

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Re: An apology to David Icke

I had a hard time understanding him but it sounds like he saw a video that shook him up. Perhaps what he saw was doctored? You can do most anything with special effects.

Maybe what he saw was real. I have a lot of respect for David Icke. I always thought his reptilian ideas where 'way out there' but also thought it was a very good analogy for the elite. Anyway this fellow saw a video with a snake that displayed an intellect that was unmistakable and he was quite shaken. I would like to find a copy of the video so I could make my own assessment.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Re: An apology to David Icke

Fake, staged distraction. JMO.