Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I believe we are on the verge of an epic collapse

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

I believe we are on the verge of an epic collapse

This is my warning!

The globalist are going full bore to take out our president. If they succeed, I believe we will see a great depression like no one can imagine.
    What has Trump done wrong? Every one of Trump's policies have been good for America, his relations with foreign leaders have been excellent...better then any previous president.
    No one has explained to the public what Trump has done wrong, except that he won the election and they don't like him.
    He is being attacked by the Republican party as much as the Democrats and the Jewish media. Everyone is talking impeachment, for what?
    Why are so many pushing us to go to war with Russia? These women he had affairs with years ago being pushed hard by the Democrats to tell their story for money, not one of them are claiming he harmed, or damaged them? They are being offered huge sums of money by people like Larry Flint and the media to slander him.

If they win, I will have only one thing to say, I hope you are all happy for what you have done to my country.

If the globalist win and remove Trump, here is my timeline of events.

1st hour: Stock market will go into a free fall with no support at any level
    1st 24 hours: Global panic will set in and all markets will go into a free fall
    During 1st 3 days: Banks will shut down and all payments will stop, all optimism will evaporate.
    1st week: Real panic will set in, all commerce will stop and food will be gone. Military will be brought in to secure all locations.
    2nd week: Violence will erupt everywhere "and people will die"
    The global elite and UN will meet to implement their long awaited NWO plans.

I think this is the most critical time in our history. If this event plays the way so many are pushing for, what will you do?
    I don't think gold and silver will save anyone from this disaster, even though the price of them will be skyrocketing.
    I don't think a war of any scale will pull us out of this crash. I think this will be the culling of the earth the globalist have been planning for a long time.

I hope all will heed this warning and fight for our president and to keep the house and senate in November.

Good luck to all!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

agnut (21st March 2018),cheka. (21st March 2018),Dachsie (21st March 2018),old steel (21st March 2018)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Re: I believe we are on the verge of an epic collapse

It seems to be too late. The rule of law has been bent, then broken; Followed at times, when convenient and ignored at other times when the 'liberals' (batshit neocons, no different from batshit Dems) in charge of our institutions deem it to their interests not to follow it. What has been happening is astounding. It is as 'in your face' as it can get.

I have been surprised the whole thing has held together for as long as it has. I'm sure that those who are trying to tear it down feel the same way. In any case it is a certainty that things will sort themselves out. Probably not to our satisfaction.

Keep some food handy and some weapons. Get a place in the country. Make peace with God and keep your loved ones close. Maybe our society keeps limping along for years, maybe not.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

cheka. (21st March 2018)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Collapse is the action by which reality is imposed upon fiction.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Horn (21st March 2018),madfranks (21st March 2018),midnight rambler (21st March 2018)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

The only way out of this is a march in the streets to take down the media centers, arrest and hang the politicians and bake the Jews to a nice golden brown
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua01 View Post
    The only way out of this is ...
    or ... you might take full responsibility and stop trying to make everyone else at fault. Your dreams are your own. So are your nightmares.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Dogman (21st March 2018),midnight rambler (21st March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

EE_ is apparently using those same fearmongering tools that globalists use when their man is in office.

Globalism is not a forever given in any jew bank contollers eyes. They enjoy a good wire between nations when the economy is slow to blackmarket items across it.

Hence removal by Trump of bumpfire accessories and imposing a tariff.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    or ... You might take full responsibility and stop trying to make everyone else at fault. Your dreams are your own. So are your nightmares.
    kudos !

"My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    EE_ is apparently using those same fearmongering tools that globalists use when their man is in office.

Globalism is not a forever given in any jew bank contollers eyes. They enjoy a good wire between nations when the economy is slow to blackmarket items across it.

Hence removal by Trump of bumpfire accessories and imposing a tariff.
    No fear mongering here. I think you are watching the final days of Trump. No one man alone can withstand this kind of assault.
    The MSM is marching all the women out that claimed he wronged them and into court to take him down. The intelligence people in his party are leaking documents to harm him. The FBI, DOJ, NSA, CIA and DOD are all actively working to remove him. The Republican party has turned on him. His biggest mistake, his Achilles' heel, was Jeff Sessions, for refusing to appoint a special counsel. It would have been a game changer. All the traitors are going to go free.

Do you think this will be a happy ending for our country when he is removed? Tell me how you think it will affect our country?

CNN: Trump, Kelly furious after leak that Trump was not to congratulate Putin
    BY MORGAN GSTALTER - 03/21/18 10:16 AM EDT 1,022

President Trump and his chief of staff John Kelly are furious that details of the president's national security briefing materials telling him not to congratulate Russian President Vladimir Putin were leaked to the press, according to a CNN report Wednesday.

Trump was reportedly “fuming” on Tuesday night after The Washington Post reported that Trump’s national security advisers specifically instructed him not to congratulate Putin on his electoral victory. The Post reported that the materials read "DO NOT CONGRATULATE."

Only a small group of staffers would have access to those briefing materials and would have known what his advisers would suggest before the phone call to Putin on Tuesday morning, CNN reported.

The network, citing an unnamed source, reported that the president was asking allies and outside advisers who they thought was responsible for the leak.

The source told CNN that the incident has again given air to Trump's long-held belief that members of his administration are actively working against him.

A White House official told the network that Kelly is furious that a confidential presidential briefing was made public just hours after the president’s phone call with Putin.

Kelly reportedly plans to address the leak on Wednesday as aides work to figure out how the information became public.

Other White House staffers are irritated by the most recent leak as well.

“This is unacceptable,” one White House official told CNN.

Social media users were quick to mock Trump on Twitter for appearing to directly ignore his advisers.

Trump faced fierce backlash in Washington for celebrating Putin’s victory, which was ripped by Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and others as an “insult to every Russian citizen” who was denied the right to vote in a free and far election.

Putin’s reelection was marred by claims of ballot-box stuffing and multiple reports of poll-watchers being blocked from conducting their official duties.

However, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders refused to say whether the Trump administration believed Putin's victory was won fairly.

“We’re focused on our elections,” Sanders said during the press briefing on Tuesday. “We don’t get to dictate how other countries operate.”
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...o-congratulate
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    No fear mongering here. I think you are watching the final days of Trump. No one man alone can withstand this kind of assault.
    The MSM is marching all the women out that claimed he wronged them and into court to take him down. The intelligence people in his party are leaking documents to harm him. The FBI, DOJ, NSA, CIA and DOD are all actively working to remove him. The Republican party has turned on him. His biggest mistake, his Achilles' heel, was Jeff Sessions, for refusing to appoint a special counsel. It would have been a game changer. All the traitors are going to go free.

Do you think this will be a happy ending for our country when he is removed? Tell me how you think it will affect our country?
    Real truth is he is bringing himself down by self inflected gunshots to his food and assorted parts.

The country will do just fine without him, seeing his base is in the 30 or so %.

The majority will rule on this one.....

Trump is his own worse enemy as far as thinking outside his own personal greed and ego.

The msm are not inventing shit, They are working from his own words, with tape to prove it.

He just can not shut up and control his id/ego and think beyond himself. (great for a rich guy, bad for a leader of an nation)

Have a nice day !

Gots popcorn,

Pull gun from holster, cock gun, put gun back into holster and pull trigger.

Will repeat the country will do just fine without him, and the political critters that supported him, (Note: Watch the craw fishing to save political careers that they that walked lock step with him) (Major entertainment)

Repubs will take methinks a huge hit, in 18 and 20, mostly because of the trumpeter.

We need a nutter party, because our 2 party system is broken, and mostly on the conservative side tho blame also is on the left.

I like a good spicy cheese dip along with my popcorn, maybe messy but finger licking good.
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    Real truth is he is bringing himself down by self inflected gunshots to his food and assorted parts.

The country will do just fine without him, seeing his base is in the 30 or so %.

The majority will rule on this one.....

Trump is his own worse enemy as far as thinking outside his own personal greed and ego.

The msm are not inventing shit, They are working from his own words, with tape to prove it.

He just can not shut up and control his id/ego and think beyond himself. (great for a rich guy, bad for a leader of an nation)

Have a nice day !

Gots popcorn,

Pull gun from holster, cock gun, put gun back into holster and pull trigger.
    So in your mind a great leader is one that falls in line with the status quo and carries the water for the establishment.
    Your problem with Trump has always been a personal problem. What has he done wrong in all he's accomplished? What policies do you not like?

I like the way you phrased "THE country will do just fine without him" That doesn't sound like "my/our" country, it sounds like a progressive globalists country you are referring to.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!