Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Ripple coin

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Re: Ripple coin

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Nope, I can't demand USN or treasury notes because they have been taken out of circulation. But I can still make the demand which is all that is required. They don't have to give me anything different.
    I didn't ask you to redeem USN or treasury notes.
    I ask you to redeem your frns into US minted coin.
    US minted coin by your understanding is lawful money even though Congress has never defined what lawful money is.
    It's a relatively simple question that doesn't need confusion injected into it upon answering.

Simply put, US minted coin for frns upon redeeming.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by golddust View Post
    Would you be satisfied with 12usc 411 being fullfilled when redeeming they gave you US coin in the amount demanding?
    Why should conversion to a different form of money be required? I am happy when they fulfill my demand for lawful money with another paper FRN.

Just what exactly is constitutional money.
    How should I know? I didn't sign the constitution. And my definition of lawful money is what I receive when I demand it. Although I would express surprise if they distributed it in the form of Barbie dolls.
    I gotta hear this one.
    Do you hear many sounds coming from this intellectual forum?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

I didn't ask you to redeem USN or treasury notes.
    I ask you to redeem your frns into US minted coin.
    US minted coin by your understanding is lawful money even though Congress has never defined what lawful money is.
    Like I told you, you can't. They have been taken out of circulation. FRN are legal tender. FRN cannot be both Legal Tender and Lawful Money or they would have to change the federal reserves entire charter.

7th, should I issue you a perma ban for creating a sock account to get around your last perma ban? Only 7th would have this ridiculous circular logic, refusing to look at facts and still be this deluded with his own self importance.

The ISP you are using serves Iowa.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Like I told you, you can't. They have been taken out of circulation. FRN are legal tender. FRN cannot be both Legal Tender and Lawful Money or they would have to change the federal reserves entire charter.

7th, should I issue you a perma ban for creating a sock account to get around your last perma ban? Only 7th would have this ridiculous circular logic, refusing to look at facts and still be this deluded with his own self importance.

The ISP you are using serves Iowa.
    You're skirting the question and now threatening me with a perms ban and an accusation.
    US coins are minted by the US treasury, not issued by the reserve.
    Coins are not US notes.

Is this how you treat members?

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Why should conversion to a different form of money be required? I am happy when they fulfill my demand for lawful money with another paper FRN.

How should I know? I didn't sign the constitution. And my definition of lawful money is what I receive when I demand it. Although I would express surprise if they distributed it in the form of Barbie dolls.

Do you hear many sounds coming from this intellectual forum?
    Why would you want more worthless frns when you could have US minted coin that by your understanding is bonified "lawful money"?

Thanks

You're skirting the question and now threatening me with a perms ban and an accusation.
    US coins are minted by the US treasury, not issued by the reserve.
    Coins are not US notes.

Is this how you treat members?
    No, it's how former members who were already permanently banned twice I might add get treated, first time for constant personal attacks, 2nd time for creating a sock account to get around the last perma ban.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

No, it's how former members who were already permanently banned twice I might add get treated, first time for constant personal attacks, 2nd time for creating a sock account to get around the last perma ban.
    Former member?

Ill ask again. Is that how you treat members?
    I thought this site was a place that honored the 1st amendment.
    Should I change my mind about this place being an advocate of the 1st?
    I feel I'm being treated like Donald Trump by the jewmedia here.

I think your problem here is you don't like propositions that question your integrity.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Why would you want more worthless frns when you could have US minted coin that by your understanding is bonified "lawful money"?
    First, I have no understanding of US minted coins being lawful money. Just because Treasury mints a coin doesn't mean it is either of gold or silver. If they were of gold or silver then that would be (as I understand it) constitutional money which could then be used by the several States as a so-called 'tender'.

As to why my response would be "Why not?"

There is a problem with gold and silver. The problem is that while either might effect transfer of rem (things) from one party to another the act of the transaction presumes that both parties have the status to perform that transfer. Ask yourself ... in the current society what might you own that is not subject to seizure? Even yourself? Or rather especially yourself. If you have no remedy when your property is seized then quite possibly you lack the status yourself to qualify for that remedy. The focus transfers from gold/silver ownership (even this is in doubt when society doesn't recognize any ownership at all) to "how do I own myself?" Status. So say you do own a potful of gold who are you going to trade with? You yourself earlier pointed out that payment in lawful money by your employer was irrational. You are correct in pointing this out. But then as an employee you have a servant status and couldn't own anything your employer gives you anyway.

Gold is for sovereigns
    Silver is for gentlemen
    copper is for peasants
    paper is for slaves

I don't have a clue as to what a Ripple coin, a Bitcoin or a payment made by credit or debit card says about your status. If society doesn't recognize ownership when you use gold do you suppose they are going to recognize ownership when you use Ripple or Two Buck Chuck? Or are they all considered to be EBT sources? For welfare people participating in the War on Poverty?

Thanks

Former member?

Ill ask again. Is that how you treat members?
    I thought this site was a place that honored the 1st amendment.
    Should I change my mind about this place being an advocate of the 1st?
    I feel I'm being treated like Donald Trump by the jewmedia here.

I think your problem here is you don't like propositions that question your integrity.
    LOL, Yes YOU are a former member. 7th Chump, and I've asked you to provide a court case detailing that Federal Reserve Notes are "Lawful Money". You can be presented with all the facts, and have been shown in black and white that Federal Reserve Notes are not even to be used by you, but you don't care. You keep parading on with your complete and utter bullshit.

See ya later 7th.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (19th April 2018),Neuro (19th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Since there is no lawful money one might have a letter on file with his/her bank similar to this

https://s19.postimg.cc/ca8a9mclv/FEB..._A3_DA7_DE.jpg
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Ares (19th April 2018),midnight rambler (19th April 2018)