Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ripple coin

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: Ripple coin

golddust needs to go watch the old Money Master Bill Still video,

then at least he can start arguing for government issue of fiat FRNs vs. the current private Reserve's issue of them.

Ripple's system is as much just like the Fed Reserves.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

Ares (18th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,817 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    golddust needs to go watch the old Money Master Bill Still video,

then at least he can start arguing for government issue of fiat FRNs vs. the current private Reserve's issue of them.

Ripple's system is as much just like the Fed Reserves.
    Probably why he's shilling so hard for Ripple.. One banker scam isn't enough, got to break into the digital space with another scam currency.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (18th April 2018),midnight rambler (18th April 2018)

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    You're stuck on all debts, but not the entire context of the USC. You sound like those idiots declaring the 2nd Amendment is for a militia picking out a word and not taking the entire statement in context. Like I said, reading comprehension does not appear to be your strong point.

Really? Can you show me a court case that backs your assumption?

There is a difference between Legal Tender, and Lawful money. You are attempting to use the 2 interchangeably and wondering why we aren't drinking your kool-aid.

Absolutely nothing, I've been using 12 USC 411 to redeem lawful money since 2012 without so much as a frivolous claim from the IRS.

What's wrong with your reading comprehension?
    Redeeming and no irs intervention huh?
    Now I know you're lying.
    There's no thread about you having success redeeming and not paying taxes anywhere on this site.
    You'd think you'd spread your success to everyone on this site, but there's nothing.
    And that's because you're spreading falsehoods.

David Merrill has been promoting the redeeming theory for years and he or his followers have any success.
    In fact, the irs is now going after a few of them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by golddust View Post
    Redeeming and no irs intervention huh?
    Now I know you're lying.
    There's no thread about you having success redeeming and not paying taxes anywhere on this site.
    Lying eh? Try using that search function that's been built into every single web forum since the mid to late 90s.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...m+lawful+money

You'd think you'd spread your success to everyone on this site, but there's nothing.
    And that's because you're spreading falsehoods.
    Nope, When asked, I detail my success. No point in creating a thread about it as if you don't study it closely (I spent 5 years researching it before I made the jump) you'll wind up in prison.

David Merrill has been promoting the redeeming theory for years and he or his followers have any success.
    In fact, the irs is now going after a few of them.
    Nope, at most they have gotten frivolous filing penalties which have been thrown out as it's usually an automated selection system.

David Merrill mostly hangs out here: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/forum...-Lawful-Money&

There are multiple successes listed there in other subsections of the forum.

The one spreading falsehoods is you. I've asked you for information to back up your assumption of the courts have been settled on lawful money, you've produced absolutely nothing. I have court documents in a federal district court backing my success with redeeming lawful money. What do you have? A reading comprehension problem, failing to search a forum, derailing your own thread, accusing board members of lying to cover up your own ineptitude and incompetence.

You're off to a great start here, keep up the great work....
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (18th April 2018)

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Lying eh? Try using that search function that's been built into every single web forum since the mid to late 90s.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...m+lawful+money

Nope, When asked, I detail my success. No point in creating a thread about it as if you don't study it closely (I spent 5 years researching it before I made the jump) you'll wind up in prison.

Nope, at most they have gotten frivolous filing penalties which have been thrown out as it's usually an automated selection system.

David Merrill mostly hangs out here: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/forum...-Lawful-Money&

There are multiple successes listed there in other subsections of the forum.

The one spreading falsehoods is you. I've asked you for information to back up your assumption of the courts have been settled on lawful money, you've produced absolutely nothing. I have court documents in a federal district court backing my success with redeeming lawful money. What do you have? A reading comprehension problem, failing to search a forum, derailing your own thread, accusing board members of lying to cover up your own ineptitude and incompetence.

You're off to a great start here, keep up the great work....
    You really think I'm foolish enough to believe that?
    Your link doesn't document a damn thing.
    No where does it say you got a refund.
    But I'll go back and check again.

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Nope!!!
    As I originally thought no documentation or any detail you get refunds.
    But I'm sure there's a few here that would chalk that up as proof.
    No integrity what so ever.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

If you're looking for a refund, you've come to the wrong forum, golddust.

Your poor mushroom boy fungus posting is non-refungable.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Nope!!!
    As I originally thought no documentation or any detail you get refunds.
    But I'm sure there's a few here that would chalk that up as proof.
    No integrity what so ever.
    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...66/148/6ee.jpg

Says the guy who can't offer a single court case detailing that Federal Reserve Notes are lawful money.

I've received a refund for the full amount that my employer paid to the IRS every year since 2013.

Plenty of other success stories here: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/forum...uccess-Stories

So now will you supply a court case that concludes that Federal Reserve Notes are lawful money?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...66/148/6ee.jpg

Says the guy who can't offer a single court case detailing that Federal Reserve Notes are lawful money.

I've received a refund for the full amount that my employer paid to the IRS every year since 2013.

Plenty of other success stories here: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/forum...uccess-Stories

So now will you supply a court case that concludes that Federal Reserve Notes are lawful money?
    That's all you can do huh?
    Attack my character by assuming I'm a jew?
    Childish nonsense.

Furthermore, understand saying you get a full refund from the IRS is not proof of anything. Your word is nothing until proven. The courts call that hearsay and not permissible as evidence in court.
    Lets try this as proof. Take all your 1040's to the IRS and have them look them over and use an honest moderator of this site as a third party correspondence as proof you're not bullshitting. Meaning the third party get the exact letters you receive from the IRS.

Lol, savingstosuitorsclub is a joke. None of them have any proof of any success except a friends friend employer got a letter in the mail from the IRS stating the IRS backed off because of this or that. I cant remember what it actually was but the IRS backed off because of a form that was filed. And they paid the IRS eventually. But none of that bullshit ever proved redeeming lawful money is tax free when W4 taxes are related to "Employment", not lawful money that has never been defined by Congress.

Do you see how pathetic you sound?
    You claim, but never proven, that you get full refunds by redeeming frns into lawful money (which are FRN's in return) which lawful money has never been defined what exactly it is by Congress for the IRS to know what it is to process 1040's when the gold and silver standards have been "suspended".

And you think I'm stupid enough to believe that drivel?

I already supplied the court case in the link. Not my problem you cant comprehend what the court is saying by referring to the 100 year old case it used.

Thanks

That's all you can do huh?
    Attack my character by assuming I'm a jew?
    Childish nonsense.
    That's rich coming from the guy who called me a liar.... LOL

Furthermore, understand saying you get a full refund from the IRS is not proof of anything. Your word is nothing until proven. The courts call that hearsay and not permissible as evidence in court.
    Except for the fact that I already have my lawful money demand in a misc. case file at a federal district court. Nice try though.

Lets try this as proof. Take all your 1040's to the IRS and have them look them over and use an honest moderator of this site as a third party correspondence as proof you're not bullshitting. Meaning the third party get the exact letters you receive from the IRS.
    Why? I don't have anything to prove to you. You'll either believe me and the other evidence presented by others at the savings to suitors club or you won't. I don't give a shit either way. I'm just telling you I've used it and it works. I started researching this method back in 2007 and finally took the jump to redeem lawful money and haven't looked back in 2013. I don't pay income taxes, but I still pay social slavery, medicaid, medicare etc as I can't find a reliable way to extradite myself from that system.

Lol, savingstosuitorsclub is a joke. None of them have any proof of any success except a friends friend employer got a letter in the mail from the IRS stating the IRS backed off because of this or that. I cant remember what it actually was but the IRS backed off because of a form that was filed. And they paid the IRS eventually. But none of that bullshit ever proved redeeming lawful money is tax free when W4 taxes are related to "Employment", not lawful money that has never been defined by Congress.
    Spoken like someone who hasn't studied any legal documents or case law. You make a lot of backward assumptions without any shred of proof to back them up yet you demand proof. You're hilarious. It's pathetically sad that you think you even have an understanding of the income tax system. You haven't shown any indication that you have a clue about what you speak. You idiotically I might add use the words Legal Tender and Lawful Money interchangeably when they are no where near the same in definition.

Do you see how pathetic you sound?
    LOL Sure, and I have yet to see a single court case from you where the decision was that FRN's are Lawful Money. You sure do demand a lot and don't provide shit other than your idiotic half assed unresearched assumptions.

You claim, but never proven, that you get full refunds by redeeming frns into lawful money (which are FRN's in return) which lawful money has never been defined what exactly it is by Congress for the IRS to know what it is to process 1040's when the gold and silver standards have been "suspended".
    Part of the confusion is Congress definition of lawful money (or the lack thereof) Lawful Money = Money issued by the U.S. Treasury. Legal Tender = Money issued by the Federal Reserve System. However your lack of education on the matter shows, because I'm not demanding silver, gold, or even USN because they are no longer in existence or accepted. It's the demand that is key. I demand lawful money, that's all that is required of me since I am not a Federal Reserve Bank, or an agent of the Federal Reserve Bank, I'm not supposed to be using them. If they give me FRN's in return I don't care, I made my demand for lawful money and and that is all that is required.

And you think I'm stupid enough to believe that drivel?
    I wouldn't say stupid, but I would add pretty uneducated.

I already supplied the court case in the link. Not my problem you cant comprehend what the court is saying by referring to the 100 year old case it used.
    LOL Uh huh, sure. can you show me where it declared that Federal Reserve Notes are Lawful money because the case you site makes no such claims. I can read just fine. It's your reading comprehension that needs some assistance.