Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Ripple coin

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

Re: Ripple coin

Someone I know sent me some stuff on ripple:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQoZzk_NeYk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM5Y4bAn5QQ

Is there any possibility of it going way up?

I've never seen much positivity on it, but that doesn't mean it can't go up.

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    Is there any possibility of it going way up? I've never seen much positivity on it, but that doesn't mean it can't go up.
    There is ZERO doubt that XRP will be one of the most important cryptos in the entire crypto space.
    If you held XRP on a supported exchange on Dec. 12th 2020 OR a supported wallet OR a ledger nano, you are eligible for the FLR/Spark token at a 1:1 ratio after the FLR network goes LIVE end of quarter 1, 2021.
    FLR network, working with Ripplenet is a world wide game changer making Bitcoin and Ethereum look stupid in comparison AND Ripple has offices all over the world to implement this.
    Ripple execs. "rub elbows" and are working with the IMF, the BIS, the Rothschilds and virtually every major bank in the world.
    Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis

Thanks

FYI: If you want information on Ripple/XRP, this guy has been following them since 2013, he knows more about them than just about any YT influencer out there

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtQ...dJ0zE0bWumO4vA

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Ripple is the company behind XRP.

XRP is their cryptocurrency. Don't call XRP "Ripple".

XRP is basically the QAnon of the crypto world, so I'd avoid it. It has a lot of insane QAnon type conspiracies behind it that never pan out to be true. Most of the XRP Army are literal Boomer Schizos.

Ripple does a lot of major business/banker dealings, but the SEC currently desires to wipe them out to put a feather in their cap. With most cryptocurrencies the government doesn't really have anyone they can go after, but Ripple is a literal established company with an office with named people, so the government wants to destroy them. They have a huge target on them and you're in like a Ruby Ridge or Waco situation where the government wants to go scorched Earth on them.

Most Bitcoiners hate XRP since it's considered "The Banker Coin" since they try to make friends with bankers. So far bankers just steal their tech and leave them in the dust, sicking the government on them. XRP is popular outside the US, especially Asia. If Ripple was smart they'd relocate to Japan so they don't have to deal with the US government. The Japanese love Ripple.

I sold most of my XRP for Polkadot when it was $5 since I knew the price was going to crash hard. I timed the top of the market since I got in XRP originally at $0.20, so about a 3x gain.

If you want high caps stick to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Polkadot, and Cardano only.

XRP will skyrocket if the case against them from the SEC is won and XRP is declared not a security, but I doubt that will happen. I do hope Ripple wins though.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

vacuum (28th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

cRipple is fraud. I earned a bit of money on them last spring as I bought at 0.17 and sold at 0.32.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Shami-Amourae (29th January 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Ripple is fraud.
    Is this a new meme? the old meme is Ripple is scam but both are memes nonetheless.
    Ripple is a multi-billion dollar, world wide company with offices all over the world, it's certainly not a "fraud" and if you think so, you're either Ill informed or just another shill.
    That being said YOU should not own XRP and neither should anyone else LIKE YOU, it's for Visionaries ONLY!