Thread: trump curse strikes white hating nba coach

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

trump curse strikes white hating nba coach

this piece of sh-t is all about white genocide -- unleashed many tirades about chump being racist, etc. now its wife is dead

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.cb6ddf237329

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/Uw3..._racism_v3.jpg

https://photo.burst.zone/586021cfcb8...756b.small.jpg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

Down1 (19th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: trump curse strikes white hating nba coach

He does have a point. Whites did have an advantage til the '70s. A wholesome family, sit together dinners, watch together televitz. Dad worked and mom stayed home bringing up the kids.

Blacks were torn apart when equal rights came on, equal rights for blacks or niggers and federal/state aid kicked in. Blacks had no chance to get a good job after this cause mom had to raise the kids. DAd was gone cause mom got no gov help. the system breeds itself. Dad left mom cause even if he stayed they would lose the aid from .gov and not allowed to support his kids. It's a total fukt system, if someone works they lose all benefits and have less than before working. They are actually more fukt than sitting on their ass doing work for cash cause without cash work they will not be able to survive just on .gov benefits.

I know cause I am a nigger.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

cheka. (20th April 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    He does have a point. Whites did have an advantage til the '70s. A wholesome family, sit together dinners, watch together televitz. Dad worked and mom stayed home bringing up the kids.

Blacks were torn apart when equal rights came on, equal rights for blacks or niggers and federal/state aid kicked in. Blacks had no chance to get a good job after this cause mom had to raise the kids. DAd was gone cause mom got no gov help. the system breeds itself. Dad left mom cause even if he stayed they would lose the aid from .gov and not allowed to support his kids. It's a total fukt system, if someone works they lose all benefits and have less than before working. They are actually more fukt than sitting on their ass doing work for cash cause without cash work they will not be able to survive just on .gov benefits.

I know cause I am a nigger.
    they were going to open a walmart in the west end of louisville that is primarily occupied by blacks. walmart decided no.everyone thought it was because they would be ripped off. the real reason was blacks have virtually no credit or bank cards. they do all their business in cash. walmart didnt want to handle all the cash. whenever i go into a walmart the self checkout line always has a register for cards only that no one ever uses.
    dont blame me!! im not my fault!!
    i'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!
    everything in moderation! including moderation!
    Veritas vos liberabit

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kiffertom For This Useful Post:

cheka. (21st April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

All the self checkouts accept cash here.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

cheka. (21st April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

God's system?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

cheka. (21st April 2018)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kiffertom View Post
    they were going to open a walmart in the west end of louisville that is primarily occupied by blacks. walmart decided no.everyone thought it was because they would be ripped off. the real reason was blacks have virtually no credit or bank cards. they do all their business in cash. walmart didnt want to handle all the cash. whenever i go into a walmart the self checkout line always has a register for cards only that no one ever uses.
    i thought walmarks lived on gov benefit beneficiaries. closest walmark to me is a freak show of nigs/mexicans/white trash - roughly equal proportions. i avoid it like the plague