Thread: Israel that did it. THE BIG WAR MAY BE STARTING

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Israel that did it. THE BIG WAR MAY BE STARTING

From Jim Stone:

THE BIG WAR MAY BE STARTING

If it is, it is Israel that did it.

THE BAD NEWS YOU WON'T SEE REPORTED, THAT IS NOT GUARANTEED ACCURATE BUT I HAVE A HUNCH:The first wave of attacks in Syria that got Russian tech involved was to test Russian systems, how they could be jammed, and also to test the capabilities of Russian jamming.
    Russia is not admitting it, but I believe they did respond to the attacks from the U.S. last night, which proved their tech has been completely disabled, with S-200 (at least, possibly S-300 also) systems flying in circles like malfunctioning bottle rockets, completely missing their targets.
    The U.S. tested Russian systems, saw Russian jammers and how they work, and then knew how to jam Russian systems, and prevent American systems from being jammed. This would be done before any major war was allowed to proceed, and now that the U.S. has rendered Russian systems impotent, it is probably GAME ON.
    The only thing that will stop it is if Russia can re-code everything rapidly, to get around the jammers and allow Russia to once again jam American stuff. That's the kind of war it will be, let's hope Russia can put a stop to this with quick re-programming. If they did not allow that capability in their systems, they, and the rest of us, are probably screwed.
    China now monitors many people's brain waves

Nasa used this tech on astronauts all the way back to Apollo. What I did not know is that China has advanced this tech, and has started using it on mundane people.Many workers are now required to wear brain monitoring headsets that detect their emotions and to some degree their thoughts.
    Here is a relevant snip from this MSM report
    "Hangzhou Zhongheng Electric is just one example of the large-scale application of brain surveillance devices to monitor people's emotions and other mental activities in the workplace, according to scientists and companies involved in the government-backed projects.Concealed in regular safety helmets or uniform hats, these lightweight, wireless sensors constantly monitor the wearer's brainwaves and stream the data to computers that use artificial intelligence algorithms to detect emotional spikes such as depression, anxiety or rage.
    The technology is in widespread use around the world but China has applied it on an unprecedented scale in factories, public transport, state-owned companies and the military to increase the competitiveness of its manufacturing industry and to maintain social stability.
    My comment: What?!
    OK, FAIR IS FAIR. Let's see Xi Jinping be forced to wear one of these devices, on a dedicated HD channel so the Chinese people get full time feedback about whether or not their "president" plans to screw them on any particular day!

China is obviously going full rogue. WE HAD BETTER NOT LET THEM WIN A WORLD WAR, which is apparently on the horizon. Meanwhile:

This is now confirmed: Large scale Israeli/American attacks are underway in Syria

Two days ago, Iran dropped the dollar and switched over to the Euro. And now this.

Yep. Dropping the dollar is the kiss of death. Now Nut Yahoo is blabbering about Iran's nukes, and actually attacking Iranian assets, while Israel holds a stream of meetings on Iran, obviously to kick start a war.Israel has closed it's airspace in the area closest to attacks, without warning

The Guardian is the first MSM source to confirm this, my details will be different than The Guardian.

The Guardian said Israel did the attacks. But the initial reports on social media said the attacks were carried out from Turkish soil by American forces. The original reports said the Russians could not respond, because American jamming shut their equipment down. Air defenses were fired, but the Russian missiles simply failed to work. Russia is denying that they or Syria launched anything at all. The attacks took out an Iranian weapons cache which triggered a large explosion.People are speculating that the strikes which took place a couple weeks ago were done so the U.S. could figure out what jamming capabilities or other capabilities Russia had were, so future strikes could go like this, with no effective response from Russia at all. Rumor has it that the U.S. jammed Russia's advanced missiles, and rendered them useless.
    "Syrian army said rockets struck several military bases in Hama and Aleppo area. In a news flash, state television said the missile attacks took place at 10:30pm. At one blast location, 50 are confirmed dead.
    The European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre recorded 2.60-magnitude quake
    IRAN: Supreme Leader Khamenei says "the era of hit and run is gone, strikes will be met with strikes", following attack against Iranian targets in Syria last night.
    Complete U.S. media blackout on this.
    I'll update this as things come in, but right now it is not looking too great for Russia. If their missiles really did get fired in defense, and they totally failed due to jamming, it would obviously be best for them to deny launching anything at all. Time will tell with this I guess, for now my opinion is that Russia did launch, and they did get jammed.
    UPDATE: Israel is claiming the strikes had to do with Iran's nuclear program.
    "Israeli PM Netanyahu will speak to the media 8pm local time and reveal "dramatic" information about Iranian nuclear project. This after urgent session of the Israeli security cabinet earlier today - executive news",
    If so, all this is being done as a precursor to a war that was already planned, but Israel is having a tough time starting.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Re: Israel that did it. THE BIG WAR MAY BE STARTING

....and me low on popcorn and beer!
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!