Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: You all know that I care for you, correct?

  1. #11
    Unobtanium osoab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,325
    Thanks
    3,265
    Thanked 3,525 Times in 2,419 Posts

    Re: You all know that I care for you, correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by cebu_4_2 View Post
    i need a bj
    tmi
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

    "The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

  2. #12
    Potmetal Cebu_4_2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    24,138
    Thanks
    4,287
    Thanked 5,759 Times in 3,826 Posts

    Re: You all know that I care for you, correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    tmi
    Getting all warm and cushy in this thread...
    Jackie did it and you know it!

  3. #13
    Unobtanium osoab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,325
    Thanks
    3,265
    Thanked 3,525 Times in 2,419 Posts

    Re: You all know that I care for you, correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Getting all warm and cushy in this thread...
    Just so you know, Horn really does care.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

    "The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

    Horn (6th May 2018)

  5. #14
    .999 Unobtanium Horn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Out
    Posts
    25,097
    Thanks
    1,493
    Thanked 2,738 Times in 2,254 Posts

    Re: You all know that I care for you, correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Getting all warm and cushy in this thread...
    I am concerned with what I see from management these days. It seems to be transferring into society as a whole.

    Humanity is dangerously close to treating each other as cannon fodder wholesale.

    Empathy, a word that people place in their bio description is as far from them as any Martian may be. Or their attention only so condensed to what they could place in a short 7 word sentence (text) attempts at real understanding only in passing / vain.

    That being said, I started this thread after eating a chocolate truffle candy desert for lunch. I dont typically do that...

  6. #15
    Palladium
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    466
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 145 Times in 112 Posts

    Re: You all know that I care for you, correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    I am concerned with what I see from management these days. It seems to be transferring into society as a whole.

    Humanity is dangerously close to treating each other as cannon fodder wholesale.

    Empathy, a word that people place in their bio description is as far from them as any Martian may be. Or their attention only so condensed to what they could place in a short 7 word sentence (text) attempts at real understanding only in passing / vain.

    That being said, I started this thread after eating a chocolate truffle candy desert for lunch. I dont typically do that...
    I have noted a willingness to go "apeshit" in situations that don't warrant it, and commit murder and/or suicide over petty things.
    Boycott Israel now, avoid the rush.

  7. #16
    .999 Unobtanium Horn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Out
    Posts
    25,097
    Thanks
    1,493
    Thanked 2,738 Times in 2,254 Posts

    Re: You all know that I care for you, correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by latemetal1 View Post
    I have noted a willingness to go "apeshit" in situations that don't warrant it, and commit murder and/or suicide over petty things.
    The ever-present urgency to please monopolies seems to have reached a fever pitch!

  8. #17
    Unobtanium Twisted Titan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,838
    Thanks
    8,086
    Thanked 5,040 Times in 2,693 Posts

    Re: You all know that I care for you, correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by latemetal1 View Post
    I have noted a willingness to go "apeshit" in situations that don't warrant it, and commit murder and/or suicide over petty things.

    as this russian narrative falls apart peice by piece and the players get picked off one by one on major corruption charges

    the last gasp would be a act of violence against Mr MAGA himself.

    if anything like that happens.all of the liberal ass-hats would be marked men

    I can see that butch dyke maddow the sheboon April Ryan and the eraser head brain stelter getting picked off in a matter of hours

    the apeshit meter is on hair trigger response since donald trump got elected
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

  9. #18
    Administrator JohnQPublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    8,852
    Thanks
    889
    Thanked 2,203 Times in 1,318 Posts

    Re: You all know that I care for you, correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    ...

    That being said, I started this thread after eating a chocolate truffle candy desert for lunch. I dont typically do that...
    Chocolate truffle is ok. If we start hearing that you are eating bon bons, we may have to reconsider your membership. We tolerate a lot on this board, but we have to draw the line somewhere.
    "What Difference, at this time, does it make?"

    "What is 'is'?"

    "Because you'd be in jail"

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnQPublic For This Useful Post:

    Joshua01 (8th May 2018)

  11. #19
    .999 Unobtanium Horn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Out
    Posts
    25,097
    Thanks
    1,493
    Thanked 2,738 Times in 2,254 Posts

    Re: You all know that I care for you, correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    Chocolate truffle is ok. If we start hearing that you are eating bon bons, we may have to reconsider your membership. We tolerate a lot on this board, but we have to draw the line somewhere.
    I know that we all try to care in our own ways, maybe none so much as JQP and why he's only found around here like twice a year...

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

    Neuro (8th May 2018)

  13. #20
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Absurdistan
    Posts
    20,642
    Thanks
    8,307
    Thanked 7,194 Times in 4,690 Posts

    Re: You all know that I care for you, correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    I know that we all try to care in our own ways, maybe none so much as JQP and why he's only found around here like twice a year...
    Come on he drops by here 3-4 times a year. I am sure he worries a lot about us when he is not here, our slum lord
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •