Thread: Fluoride causes brain damage and lowers IQ.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Fluoride causes brain damage and lowers IQ.

From Jim Stone:

MEXICO PARTICIPATED IN A STUDY ABOUT FLUORIDE AND BRAIN DAMAGE

The results may have lead to policy changes in Mexico

I need to check to see if fluoridated salt is still everywhere, but I did notice that suddenly, non fluoridated salt is everywhere.

A few years ago, Mexico mandated that all salt be fluoridated. This was because not everyone brushes their teeth with tooth paste (many use soap, I learned that trick so that's what I do), but everyone does eat salt. So the way to nail Mexicans with fluoride was to put it in their salt. I seemed to notice over the past few months that fluoridated salt is a lot less prevalent in stores now.
    This may have changed (I have no confirmation on this because I have not specifically confirmed the current prevalence) but fluoridated salt might be banned in Mexico now because of the following study. I had already bought a 10 year supply of salt specifically labeled as non-fluoridated and Kosher at Sams Club when such salt was technically illegal in Mexico, which is why I have not confirmed if fluoridated salt is gone altogether.New Study Confirms Fluoride Harms Fetal Brain; Lowers IQ

I originally found this at PR News Wire, However, Newsweek also covered this the same way.NEW YORK, Sept. 22, 2017

The results of the first ever US government funded study of fluoride and IQ have just been published. A team of researchers found a statistically significant association between fluoride exposure in women during pregnancy and a lowering of IQ in their children, reports the Fluoride Action Network.

The study was published in Environmental Health Perspectives by scientists from the University of Toronto, University of Michigan, Harvard, McGill, and the national public health agency of Mexico. It was funded by the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, with over $3 million in grants.

The study was conducted in Mexico City using a long-running cohort of women-infant pairs that have been studied extensively for effects of environmental neurotoxins such as lead and mercury. It found an average loss of 5 to 6 IQ points among children of mothers with urine fluoride levels of 1.5 ug/L compared to those with 0.5 ug/L. For an entire population, such a loss would be expected to halve the number of geniuses in society and double the number of mentally handicapped. For IQ measured at 4 years of age, there was no apparent fluoride exposure threshold below which the effect leveled out.

The mothers in this study had a range of fluoride exposures similar to that found in fluoridating countries like the United States.

According to the lead investigator and professor of environmental health, epidemiology and global health at the University of Toronto, Dr. Howard Hu, the study "also suggests that the pre-natal nervous system may be more sensitive to fluoride compared to that of school-aged children."

Experts in the field of environmental toxicology have said the results are a huge red flag:

"This is a very well-conducted study, and it raises serious concerns about fluoride supplementation in water. These new insights raise concerns that the prenatal period may be highly vulnerable and may require additional reconsideration," says Dr. Leonardo Trasande, a pediatrician who studies potential links between environmental exposures and health problems at New York University Langone Health. (Newsweek, 9/19/17)
    Chris Neurath, research director for FAN agrees, "The loss of IQ is very large, as large as in previous studies from China where fluoride exposure levels were typically higher. The study was meticulously done and controlled for a wide range of potential spurious factors such as lead, mercury, socio-economic status, smoking, alcohol use, and health problems during pregnancy. The study was able to largely rule out confounding by these other factors."

Proponents of water fluoridation such as the American Dental Association (ADA) have responded to this study with the erroneous claim that the mothers in Mexico had exposures to fluoride higher than found in the USA and other fluoridating countries, and is therefore not applicable. They even make the nonsensical claim that if fluoride in the Mexican mothers' urine came from a mix of sources that differs from women in the USA that the study would not be applicable.

Once the fluoride is in the women's body, it does not make any difference with respect to toxicity where the fluoride originally came from.

According to Bill Osmunson, DDS, MPH, director of the Fluoride Action Network, "The dental lobby is confirming what we have suspected for some time, they are more interested in protecting the outdated program of water fluoridation, than in protecting the brains of future generations. Supporters of fluoridation have not refuted the key finding of this study that fluoride harms the developing brain."
    My comment: The end conclusion is that the only "safe" level of fluoride is ZERO. No matter how low the levels were they tested, any fluoride at all caused brain damage at the same level as higher levels of fluoride.

Mexico is not a backwards country, it is at present #17 in the world, regardless of what CNN might tell you. Mexico is perfectly capable of hosting a study of this type, especially when funded by the U.S., with the help of the U.S.

It appears the prevalence of fluoridated salt in Mexican stores is diminishing after this study, (I will now specifically check this.) Let's see if Mexico goes the whole way, and takes fluoride out of tooth paste. By the way, using soap to brush your teeth is not bad tasting at all. using too much soap tastes bad. If you use the right amount, the soap gets used cleaning your teeth and does not leave a bad "soap" taste. Avoid fluoride. Brush with a clean soap like the original Ivory. I brush with Zote.

Obviously the people running the fluoridation problems know this. And that is precisely why they do it, fluoridation is in fact an act of war. Sabotaged vaccines. Sabotaged baby formula. Fluoride sabotage. Weaken the resistance of the population against tyranny.

They claimed legitimacy and "caring" by getting lead out of everything while they pushed vaccines and fluoride. GUESS WHAT? Lead, even at low levels, gives people a bad temper. The last thing elites want in any population is people with a temper, because anger causes people to take action against oppressors. So they got rid of the lead but you can have all the fluoride you want!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

hoarder (11th May 2018)

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fluoride causes brain damage and lowers IQ.

Most people if not ALL people here already know about the dangers of flouride in the water.
    What people NEED is a solution and that solution is PURE WATER (Properly distilled), which most people have been brainwashed to NOT drink, but have been conditioned to drink that CRAP (heart attack) INorganic "mineral water" instead!
    Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: Fluoride causes brain damage and lowers IQ.

If you check the label on your salt you might find it includes aluminum now .... alzheimers country.

Fluoride, bromine, iodine and chlorine are all grouped together in the periodic table. As far as the body can tell they are interchangeable but when used to construct new molecules they aren't. Similar to what happens when transfats are substituted for real fats. Molecules get made but they don't work properly.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (12th May 2018)