Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: your DD214 is not a discharge from "US citizenship"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: your DD214 is not a discharge from "US citizenship"

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Anna loves to hear herself talk. In fact at the recent RoT get-together she droned on and on for 3.5 hours before they told her enough and to relinquish the mic.

Jump to 3:35:44 in the video at this link - http://thetexasrepublic.com/
    Did you buy the Book?
    http://educationwillsetyoufree.com/about-the-book/

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    WHY would I want to pay for nonsense??
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    WHY would I want to pay for nonsense??
    You are the one who, directed us to listen to her nonsense.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz

11 hrs ·

News for All U.S. Vets----
    You have not been discharged from military service. A DD 214 is not what it appears to be and is not sufficient to do the job.

To get completely out and away and to receive the money and credit you are actually owed requires you to

"discharge yourself"---- like discharging yourself from the hospital.

The form needed to do this is the DD 2168 which is readily available on the internet as an interactive form you can fill out and then print off and sign.

The instructions about where to send it are with the online form and includes Coast Guard.

For those of you who served in more than one branch of the service, it is necessary to add a brief "itinerary" of service, for example, "I was inducted into the Coast Guard on May 3, 1989 at Long Beach, California and served four years prior to discharge on June 5, 1993. I then joined the U.S. Marine Corps......."

This blow-by-blow is necessary because the bureaucrats need to sequentially process the paperwork releasing you from each branch of service.

The latest information I have from the military is that you should send in DD 2168's to each branch you served in and include a copy of your service itinerary with each one, so that they can coordinate your final discharge.

Upon final discharge you are free to return to private life and to your birthright political status and to receive all service-related perks that you are owed.

Obviously, until you are fully, finally, and absolutely released from all presumptions and obligations of military service, you cannot return to your natural and original political status as an American state national, so for all of those who have followed my instructions to recoup your birthright standing, this is one more hoop for those who have served in the US military.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz

5 hrs ·

Dear President Trump -- August 28, 2018

Dear President Trump:

I have just received news that I consider reprehensible.

That news is that our American Service Men and Women have not been properly discharged from the obligations of U.S. Military Service, and that Public Law 95-202 has been used as a backhanded excuse for this travesty.

Millions of Americans have served in the U.S. Military in good faith. They deserve no less in return.

We wish for the assets of the so-called Black Eagle Trust, all personal trust accounts, public transmitting utilities, public charitable trusts, labor contracts, stock portfolios, land titles, escrows, copyrights, patents, insurance and annuities and other assets to be returned to the lawful Treasury for our administration and for all American state nationals in receipt of DD 214's to be officially and permanently released from any further obligations or presumptions of federal citizenship resulting from their military service.

Thank you for your prompt attention as Commander in Chief.

Anna Maria Riezinger, Fiduciary

Thanks

Anna von Reitz

4 hrs ·

Letter to Accompany DD 2168

This is offered as an example:

Dear Sirs:

My intention in submitting this "application" is to allow you to access my service record and satisfy yourselves that I am properly and completely discharged from any other, further, or additional claim or service obligation referenced by Public Law 95-202 and the associated Executive Order.

It is my wish and intention that I shall be recognized now and forevermore as fully, completely, and permanently discharged from U.S. military service and severed from the accompanying obligations of federal citizenship.

I have returned to my natural birthright political status and removed my permanent domicile to the land and soil of my birth state.

Please confirm my election to be removed from any further claim of federal connection effective with my date of discharge as shown on the DD 214 associated with my name.

Sincerely yours,

by: Your First Middle Last
    c/o Your Address

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

[I]My intention in submitting this "application" is to allow you to access my service record and satisfy yourselves that I am properly and completely discharged from any other, further, or additional claim or service obligation
    Properly speaking what you seem to be seeking is an extinguishment rather than a discharge. There is no form for this. In this endeavor your best friend is a properly worded legal notice published for a minimum of three weeks with responses directed to a notary public with whom you have a contract. Upon completion of the process you record the publishers affidavit, the notary's affidavit, a copy of the notice. Wording might be

Greetings To All. Notice is given that John Doe (your name) considers all contracts as of November 1st, 2018 to be effectively extinguished by this notice. Bona Fide contract holders have until that date to respond at the address below with a certified copy of their contract with John Doe for exceptions made to this notice. After November 1st, 2018 the principles of estoppel and laches will be considered valid defense against any future claim based upon contract. Respond to Notary Public, 1234 Public Way, Anytown, Anystate, [any_zip] USA.
    Be aware though that when you extinguish all contracts in this manner you also do away with those you might regret using later.

Thanks

post in wrong thread

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

their affairs get passed off into the hands of Trustees, who must then decide which creditors get paid and which ones take the loss and in what order and for how much.
    My policy is to only deal with principals. Trustees, fiduciaries and agents must present valid credentials and a bond equal in size to the national debt. And even then I will seek to speak with the principal.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz

August 30 at 1:23 PM ·

Satanic Reasoning --- Again: DD 2168
    You are not applying to receive benefits by filling out the DD 2168. You are applying so that you are officially disqualified from receiving benefits under PL 95-202.

And that means that your discharge from the actual service is complete.

It's backwards and upside down. Anti-intuitive. Satanic.

Think about this string of words: "federally connected civilian military service".

How can you be a civilian AND military at the same time?
    It's a lie. It's an impossibility. It's an oxymoron.

They are using a form of conscription that carries on into your civilian life if you don't object to it, which is why you send a letter along with the DD 2168 clearly stating your intent and your "wish"--- as in "the royal wishes of Her Majesty"--- to be completely discharged from all military service obligations including federal citizenship. Period.

Otherwise, they assume that you are now a civilian volunteer doing military service connected work for one or more of the branches of the military. And you never get discharged.

Remember that I told you that a "Withholding Agent" is a Warrant Officer in the British Merchant Marine Service? That's "federally connected civilian military service".

Remember that I told you that a "Medical Doctor" (unlike a Private Physician) has to be licensed and pay federal taxes? That's "federally connected civilian military service".

Ever think about organizations like National Guard and Civil Air Patrol? That's "federally connected civilian military service", too.

Nurses, flight attendants, people who work for government subcontractors --- all presumed to be in "federally connected civilian military service".

The only way you get officially discharged from all those other, additional "civilian military" duties is by having your actual military record examined and lodging your official request to get all the way out, out, out.

I already told you that you had to send a letter to the head cheese in charge of your former branch of service, informing them that you have returned to your birthright political status. Turns out that this is the official form and protocol to accomplish what needs to be done.

Also turns out that this whole scheme is a lot more premeditated and harmful than just checking the wrong box on a form.

In addition to keeping you working for them for free, and under their thumb politically so that you can't access your Constitutional guarantees, this allows the rats to collect "federal income taxes" on earnings that aren't "federally connected" at all and to withhold the actual veteran's benefits that you are owed upon severance from military duty.

Why? Because you are never really separated from duty, never completely discharged. They keep you in this limbo status, still-in-the-military-but-not, forever. And they profit from it at your expense.

When Trapper and Hawkeye got back from Korea they walked into a civilian hospital and were told that they needed to update their license as "Medical Doctors", so they did. They spent the rest of their lives living in the Territorial "State of California" instead of "California" and the "Commonwealth of Massachusetts" instead of "Massachusetts" -- respectively. They were charged up to 60% of their earnings as "federal income taxes" that they didn't owe. And they never made it home.

And they made all these sacrifices for "freedom".

If that doesn't get you on your hind feet, what will?

File the form DD 2168 along with your version of the example letter clearly stating your intent to be totally discharged from military service obligations including presumptions of federal citizenship.

It's fast, it's easy, it gives you a DD 214 proving that you are discharged from the actual military and it gives you a "Discharge Certificate" proving that you are also discharged from "civilian military service".

At that point you are finally free of entanglement and set to receive all benefits owed to "returning American Servicemen and Servicewomen"--- including your Constitutionally guaranteed rights and all perks that the rats have been welching on.