Thread: Jim Stone: Speculation: ZTE bowed to the NSA, Huawei did not

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Jim Stone: Speculation: ZTE bowed to the NSA, Huawei did not

http://82.221.129.208/.yv9.html

Speculation: ZTE bowed to the NSA, Huawei did not

The main point of this particular report is speculative, but I bet I nailed it. First, what is not speculative:In early 2016 another Edward Snowden (who was a hell of a lot worse than Snowden) smuggled ultra classified NSA spy software out of an NSA facility and dropped it on the dark web. This software uses hardware based back doors to allow itself to become permanently embedded in a system. I'll explain how it does this.

Every device you use has three different operating systems, running in layers. The layer you see is the OS the device sells with - Windows, Android, etc. Immediately below this top layer everyone sees is the bios layer, which in devices such as phones allows you to re-flash the device with "firmware updates". When you update "firmware", this is the layer you are working with.

Most people think that's the root layer of any device. It is not. There is a layer below this that as it turns out, is specifically for the NSA. In all processors now, the bottom layer, which you cannot see, uses the MINIX operating system which is physically burned into the processor itself, and has a second processor you never know is there (but has ultimate control over the main processor). This second processor has approximately as much power as a 486DX2-66 processor. We may scorn that particular processor nowadays, but it is actually quite powerful, and more than enough to rape the main processor.

This second processor has flashable writable space that can be written to by the NSA for the purpose of planting bugs on a system that will not affect it's performance at all, because the bugs are executed by a processor the end user is not even aware exists. And even lowly devices, such as burner phones and other throwaway trash now have this second processor in them.

In early 2016, the software the NSA uses to exploit this second processor was dropped on the dark web, and hackers got it. You can still get illegal copies of this software, that is marketed as spy tools and phone location trackers that can be planted without whoever the bug was planted on ever knowing it. I had two such products posted on this site a couple months ago. The NSA knows this software was lost. The NSA does not want to tell anyone this happened, and is instead simply attempting to track down anyone who got ahold of this software, because they don't want to give up their toy. They are failing at this because the software is still available. And they don't care enough to warn people and plug the holes because they are pricks, who want to keep on raping people the same way the hackers that got their stuff are now doing.

Everything written to this point is CERTIFIED FACT. Take it to the bank, this has been reported "on the lower left hand side of page 52" by even mainstream publications such as Wired, but was not put front page for obvious reasons. I have also had those articles linked here before.

NOW FOR THE SPECULATIVE PART, and I bet it is BANG ON:

Hardware manufacturers in China also got the software and reverse engineered it because they actually care about their customers. Most likely Huawei and ZTE plugged the holes this software rips open, and got rid of the exploits. It was only after this happened that suddenly the U.S. government started ripping Chinese products. HEY, GUESS WHAT? IT WAS ALSO ONLY AFTER THIS SOFTWARE GOT OUT THERE TO BE REVERSE ENGINEERED AND PATCHED THAT THE GOVERNMENT STARTED RIPPING KASPERSKY ALSO.

And here is my bet: I'd bet Trump only started talking happy with ZTE, promising to "make China great again" by getting their products back into the U.S. market after they got shunned and banned out of it due to "security concerns with chinese products", because ZTE buckled under economic pressure, and agreed to put the NSA ass rapes right back into their products.

You see, you have to understand how the minds of criminals work. Any privacy on the part of the people the criminals exploit will allow good people to do things the criminals don't know about, and THAT amounts to "a security breach".

fat chance the NSA is actually worried about the Chinese getting into American's business via their own spying. That is clearly not what "the security problems with Chinese products" are.

The NSA could actually care less about that, if any American thinks agencies such as the FBI and NSA actually care about them, they need their head examined, these agencies are enemies on American soil AND THEY PROVED IT, BY NEVER ALLOWING ANY HOLES TO BE PLUGGED AFTER KNOWN CRIMINALS GOT AHOLD OF THEIR STUFF.

The writing is on the wall. WHY did American intelligence suddenly tell people to stop buying ZTE and Huawei, and to get rid of Kaspersky ALL AT ONCE and ONLY AFTER the NSA's hacking tools got released into the wild? Why was the timing like THAT? Answer: Because Apple, Microsoft, Google, Norton and all the other "big evils" are in bed with the NSA, and happily continued allowing their customers to be reamed by them, as well as be bare butt naked against hackers and crapware that can be had by anyone, and will rape people wholesale. After all, if the bug is so embedded the end user does not know it is even there why would Norton have to care? Their customers would not know their antivirus totally failed.

The good companies, like Huawei, ZTE, and Kaspersky said NO WAY. There is such a thing as ethics, and we are not going to be a part of this. And for that they got punished.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: Jim Stone: Speculation: ZTE bowed to the NSA, Huawei did not

I had not heard of any vibe towards kaspersky, does that mean we should all load up their protection tools?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts