Thread: Jim Stone: Another fake high school shooting event.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Jim Stone: Another fake high school shooting event.

http://82.221.129.208/.yv7.html

Another High School shooting

FOLKS, THIS SHOOTING IS FAKE. HERE IS HOW I KNOW:

ALL FORUMS, EVEN THE MOST OBSCURE ONES, HAS SOMEONE POSTING THAT CLAIMS TO BE RIGHT THERE. HERE IS AN EXAMPLE, FROM A FORUM WITH ONLY 300 MEMBERS:

THERE IS NO WAY THIS IS POSSIBLE, UNLESS MASSIVE NUMBERS OF TROLLS WERE PRE-STAGED TO HIT THIS RIGHT FROM THE GET GO. CASE CLOSED.

Well well, Parkland was fake. Let's see if they get another David Hogg going for this one.

THE FORMULA IS ALWAYS THE SAME, SO:

Everyone start checking for reports about this that were issued too early, AND check Craigslist for crisis actor jobs, AND Facebook for accounts that were set up too recently plus reported about this too soon, AND try to find evidence that crisis actors were used.UPDATE: THE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WAS THREE WEEKS OLD. THAT MEANS SETUP!

Trump has not been looking normal lately, I think McDonalds got a CIA plant that finally drugged him a good one. So he will probably go along with a gun ban for this.

THE SHOOTING IS FAKE, I AM CALLING IT ALREADY, LOOK AT THIS SHIRT THEY SAY HE HAD ON HIS FACEPLANT. I took this straight off his supposed three week old Facebook account.

FROM THIS, WE ARE SUPPOSED TO HATE RUSSIA, COMMUNISTS, THE GERMANS and a FREE JAPAN, from before the U.S. defeated them. Or maybe the kid was crazy? Here is his explanation and OH, the "Born to kill" shirt from April 30 is JUST TOO CONVENIENT. Over the top. Not believable.

MORE INDICATION THIS SHOOTING IS FAKE:

PAY ATTENTION TO THE FORUMS. THIS TIME AROUND, ALL THE TROLLS ARE POSTING THAT THEY WERE THERE, OR LIVED CLOSE, OR KNOW SOMEONE INVOLVED, WHICH IS SIMPLY NOT POSSIBLE ACROSS SO MANY FORUMS. THIS SHOOTING IS DEFINITELY FAKE FOR THAT REASON ALONE.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

cheka. (18th May 2018)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Re: Jim Stone: Another fake high school shooting event.

Cheka posted that his brother-in-law was one of first responders on scene, so not fake with respect to something actually happening involving dead and wounded. Contrived, most likely, fake - unlikely.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

4. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

cheka. (18th May 2018)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

yeah, this one will teach us something about those that jump to conclusions

before I talked to bro in law it already looked real --- no ak/ar, not even semi auto pistol

disappointed they released the name so fast --- sam hyde never had a chance

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

Neuro (18th May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

ALL FORUMS, EVEN THE MOST OBSCURE ONES, HAS SOMEONE POSTING THAT CLAIMS TO BE RIGHT THERE. HERE IS AN EXAMPLE, FROM A FORUM WITH ONLY 300 MEMBERS:

THERE IS NO WAY THIS IS POSSIBLE, UNLESS MASSIVE NUMBERS OF TROLLS WERE PRE-STAGED TO HIT THIS RIGHT FROM THE GET GO. CASE CLOSED.
    Are you a troll Cheka? I didn’t have the impression you were...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

There was a drill going on and they heard shots from inside. Does not mean that there were not people shot.

Sounds like another setup to me.

Always a drill first with some students outside. Why just some students?

Curiously, I had a cousin with almost the same name as me as we were both descended from the same greatgrandparent, who lived in Alvin TX. He was a couple of years older than me and died a couple of years back.

I never met him.