Thread: More evidence that cops are tyrannical morons on a power trip of their own making.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

More evidence that cops are tyrannical morons on a power trip of their own making.

Big Brother: Police Raid Home Of Man Who Posted Pictures Of His Mushroom Dinner On Facebook

https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/defa...?itok=LY4e264-
    by Tyler Durden
    Thu, 05/17/2018 - 22:05

Authored by Jay Syrmopoulos via TruthInMedia.com,
    On May 11, a man named John Garrison posted a public photo on Facebook showing morel mushrooms he had gathered while foraging with his girlfriend Hope Deery, and wrote of his plans to “sautee them with brown sugar and cinnamon and see how that turns out.”

Garrison went on to claim that his original Facebook post about morel mushrooms, which are a legal and sought-after delicacy, led to a visit to his home hours later from law enforcement apparently investigating possible use of psychedelic mushrooms commonly referred to as “magic mushrooms.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/defa...ooms-morel.jpg
    Photography is Not a Crime reported that police appeared at his house less than 24 hours later, questioning Garrison and Deery about why they were “eating mushrooms and posting about it online.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/defa...7_17-15-57.jpg
    We had just finished eating the Morels we found today and heard a knock on the door. A police officer and an RA were standing outside. We let them in and as soon as the police officer walked in he asked us why we were eating mushrooms and posting about it online. He thought he was on the biggest bust of his career thinking we were having a magic mushroom party before I explained to him that Morels are a native choice edible mushroom similar to truffles,” Garrison wrote in an additional Facebook post.

The officer allegedly refused to believe that the couple ingested legal mushrooms.Garrison, in an effort to prove that they were simply morel mushrooms, said that he retrieved a piece of the mushroom from the trash— but the officer still refused to believe they hadn’t broken the law until a second officer arrived on the scene and confirmed it was a legal mushroom. Before the officers left, Garrison said his ID was processed.

He wasn’t convinced. So I rummaged through the trash to find a piece of a Morel so that he would have evidence that we weren’t taking psychedelic mushrooms. I showed him and he still wasn’t convinced that they weren’t magic mushrooms, Which was shocking to me because morels look nothing like a psychedelic psilocybin mushrooms and I figured a police officer would know what illegal drugs looked like. A second police officer showed up and I showed her the Morel and she immediately knew it was a Morel which was a relief. They processed our ID’s and eventually left. What an experience,” Garrison wrote.

It appears Big Brother is well and truly here... and he's watching you!

Platinum
    Thanks

Re: More evidence that cops are tyrannical morons on a power trip of their own making