Thread: Multicultural boy scout condom jamboree!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

Multicultural boy scout condom jamboree!

Condoms required at Scouts' 24th World Jamboree

Rules demand distribution during coming 12-day 'camping' event

http://www.wnd.com/files/2013/07/scouts.jpg

The Boy Scouts have decided to accept people who identify as gay and lesbian among their ranks. And girls are welcome now, too, into the iconic organization, which has renamed itself Scouts BSA.

So what’s next?

A mandate that condoms be made available to “all participants” of its global gathering.

It’s among the demands of the World Scout Committee for any host country of a World Scout Jamboree.

That would include the 24th World Scout Jamboree, scheduled July 21-Aug. 1, 2019, in West Virginia.

The Scouts say: “For the first time, a world jamboree will be hosted by three national Scout organizations: Scouts Canada, Asociación de Scouts de México, and the Boy Scouts of America. These three distinct cultures will join together to host the world Scouting community in a celebration of cultural exchange, mutual understanding, peace, and friendship.”

With condoms.

Commenting on the condom policy, John Stemberger, president of the Florida Family Policy Council, wrote that “it is not clear how far down the rabbit hole the Boy Scouts will continue to fall.”

“With the addition of condoms and alcohol, the World Jamboree is starting to sound more like a 1960s Woodstock festival rather than a campout that parents would want to send their children to!”

Stemberger also serves as chairman of the board for Trail Life USA, an alternative to the Scouts that continues to abide by the Boy Scout motto: “On my honor I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the scout law; to help other people at all times; to keep myself physically strong, mentally awake, and morally straight.”

Stemberger said the recent developments “should be deeply disturbing to the churches that are chartering Boy Scout Troops.”

“These policies present a clear youth protection problem that the BSA absolutely refuses to recognize. The fact that they are requiring that condoms be ‘readily accessible’ and are communicating this to everyone – including youth participants – shows that the BSA is both anticipating and facilitating sexual conduct between minors at this event. These policies are both outrageous and completely irresponsible.”

The World Scout Committee is demanding that host nations “ensure that condoms are readily and easily accessible for all participants and IST [staff] at a number of locations on the site.”

“Heads of Contingent must be informed in advance and made aware of their responsibility in communicating this policy to their Participants, Unit Leaders, Contingent Staff, and IST in an appropriate way.”

The Florida Family Policy Council also pointed out that the guidelines allow the use of alcohol by adults in some locations at the jamboree.

The them of the 2019 event is “Unlock a New World.”

The council statement said the organization is now “genderless.”

“The change to allow girls into the BSA provoked a blistering response from the national Girl Scouts of America organization last year when they issued the following statement: ‘The Boy Scouts’ house is on fire. Instead of addressing systemic issues of continuing sexual assault, financial mismanagement and deficient programming, BSA’s senior management wants to add an accelerant to the house fire by recruiting girls,'” the council said.

http://www.wnd.com/2018/05/condoms-r...orld-jamboree/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

Neuro (23rd May 2018)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Re: Multicultural boy scout condom jamboree!

I identify as a peyote button.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

“These policies present a clear youth protection problem that the BSA absolutely refuses to recognize. The fact that they are requiring that condoms be ‘readily accessible’ and are communicating this to everyone – including youth participants – shows that the BSA is both anticipating and facilitating sexual conduct between minors at this event. These policies are both outrageous and completely irresponsible.
    Amen!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

It's official - the 'progressives' have ruined everything.

What straight, responsible, God-fearing parent would send their child off to witness - AND be invited to join in on such debauchery??
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    What straight, responsible, God-fearing parent would send their child off to witness - AND be invited to join in on such debauchery??
    None of them, so they will have to try and find a different group to join which supports what the boy scouts used to stand for.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    Boy Scout motto: “On my honor I will do my best to do my duty to satan and TPTB and to obey the scout law; to use a condom with other people at all times; to keep myself physically weak, mentally corrupt, and morally lost.”
    I tried to update this motto, best I could, to reflect a more current and modern viewpoint.
    life is good.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (25th May 2018),madfranks (24th May 2018),midnight rambler (24th May 2018),monty (25th May 2018),Neuro (25th May 2018),Tumbleweed (25th May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by terryna View Post
    this thread should be goodhttp://gshort.click/isna/9/o.png
    You would "think" so bot.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

10. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

madfranks (25th May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    You would "think" so bot.
    Thanks osoab, I discovered this "user" was a bot and made them banned.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

12. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

osoab (25th May 2018)