Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump says Kim summit might be delayed or not happen AT ALL

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: Trump says Kim summit might be delayed or not happen AT ALL

or MSM is playin it up like U.S. still has some sort of ball in play.

the market is too fragile currently to handle news of any outcome.

the excuse soon will be like china's, any news is not good news and must be censored.

Thanks

I think Trump was really invested in this deal. He just didn't give any credit to Lil Kim who has twice the education hehas. Oh and this, how big can your ego get?

Not anti Trump but he has sold out to the Zio's and that alone makes him a fool in my eyes.
    ===

Trump-Kim summit: Commemorative coin sparks ridicule.

Attachment 9843

A commemorative coin issued by the White House ahead of the planned summit between President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has been widely criticised.

The coin describes the summit as "peace talks" and depicts a square-jawed Mr Trump sternly facing his North Korean counterpart.

Many on social media pointed out that the meeting may not even take place.

The White House said issuing such a coin was "common practice".

Regional expert Prof Robert E Kelly, of Busan University in South Korea, took to Twitter to describe the coin as "gross".

"Whose personality cult exactly is this summit legitimising? This is un-American," he said.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-44217116

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

Ahhh 6D chess my friend, you watch.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

White House pulls out of summit with North Korea's Kim Jong Un

White House pulls out of summit with North Korea's Kim Jong Un

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...m-jong-un.html

Thanks

Freaking out!

North Korea pleads with Trump to reconsider 'extremely regrettable' cancellation of summit and releases dramatic photographs of nuclear site demolition after the Pentagon warns 'we are ready to fight tonight'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook

• North Korea reacts for the first time to Trump's cancellation of summit with Kim
    • Pyongyang also carried out a series of explosions at a nuclear test site
    • Demolition of Punggye-ri test site witnessed by group of foreign journalists
    • The extent of destruction of the underground facility has not been confirmed

PUBLISHED: 19:01 EDT, 24 May 2018 | UPDATED: 19:30 EDT, 24 May 2018

North Korea released fresh images of what it says was the demolition of a nuclear test site on the same day it expressed regret over President Donald Trump's decision to cancel a June 12 summit with ruler Kim Jong-un.

North Korea on Friday said it was still willing to talk to the United States after President Donald Trump cancelled a summit between the two countries, a decision Pyongyang described as 'extremely regrettable'.

'The abrupt announcement of the cancellation of the meeting is unexpected for us and we cannot but find it extremely regrettable,' Kim Kye Gwan, North Korea's First Vice Foreign Minister, said in a statement carried by the state-run KCNA news agency.

'We again state to the US our willingness to sit face-to-face at any time in any form to resolve the problem,' Kim added.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/20...7203903575.jpg
    +18

The second tunnel and an observatory of Punggye-ri nuclear test ground is blown up during the dismantlement process in Punggye-ri

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/20...7203912522.jpg
    +18

A photo taken on May 24, 2018 shows the entrance to a nuclear test tunnel at North Korea's Punggye-ri test facility prior to its demolition

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/20...7203915672.jpg
    +1

A photo taken on May 24, 2018 shows a general view of a dust cloud surrounding the area near the entrance to a tunnel at North Korea's Punggye-ri nuclear test facility

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/20...7203920692.jpg
    +18

The above photo shows the entrance to a nuclear test tunnel at North Korea's Punggye-ri test facility

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/20...7203924293.jpg
    +18

It is not known to what extent the northeastern Punggye-ri facility has been demolished, but foreign journalists invited to witness the destruction described a series of 'huge explosions'

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/20...7203927348.jpg
    +18

The explosions at the nuclear test site deep in the mountains of the North's sparsely populated northeast were reportedly centered on three tunnels into the underground site and a number of observation towers in the surrounding area
    +18

+18

Rocks cover the entrance of a second tunnel at the Punggye-ri nuclear test ground

+18

Punggye-ri has been the staging ground for all six of the North's nuclear tests, including its latest and by far most powerful one in September last year, which Pyongyang said was an H-bomb

+18

North Korean soldiers close the gate of the third tunnel of Punggye-ri nuclear test ground before it is blown up

+18

Experts are divided over whether the demolition will render the site useless

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/20...7159511961.jpg
    +18

Blown up: This satellite image from yesterday shows the Punggye-ri test site in North Korea, which has now reportedly been demolished

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/20...7204561733.jpg
    +18

The tunnel complex below Mount Mantapsan is believed to be based on old Soviet and American designs and is used for North Korea's nuclear tests. After the latest and most powerful test, in September last year, the mountain shifted - leading to speculation that part of the complex collapsed and rendered in unusable
    VIDEO
    North Korea conducts nuclear test

President Donald Trump on Thursday called off his planned June summit with Kim Jong Un, blaming 'open hostility' from the North Korean regime and warning Pyongyang against committing any 'foolish or reckless acts'.

In a letter to Kim, Trump announced he would not go ahead with the high-stakes meeting set for June 12 in Singapore, following what the White House called a 'trail of broken promises' by the North.

In his Friday statement, First Vice Foreign Minister Kim said the North Korean leader had been preparing for the summit to go ahead.
    'Our Chairman (Kim Jong-un) had also said a meeting with President Trump would create a good beginning and had been putting effort into preparations for it,' Kim said.

Just before Trump announced the cancellation of the talks, North Korea declared it had 'completely' dismantled its nuclear test site, in a carefully choreographed move portrayed as a goodwill gesture ahead of the summit.
    +18

President Donald Trump said Thursday at the White House that a nuclear summit with North Korea's dictator, which he had canceled hours earlier, might still take place – but he warned Kim Jong-un that America's military might stands ready to keep him in check

+18

Kim was to meet with Trump on June 12 in Singapore but Trump called off the meeting in a strongly worded letter after a North Korean official hurled insults at Vice President Mike Pence

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/20...7172812764.jpg
    +18

'You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never be used,' Trump wrote to Kim

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/20...7204523060.jpg
    +18

It is not known to what extent the northeastern Punggye-ri facility has been demolished, but foreign journalists invited to witness the destruction described a series of 'huge explosions'.

The explosions at the nuclear test site deep in the mountains of the North's sparsely populated northeast were reportedly centered on three tunnels into the underground site and a number of observation towers in the surrounding area.

'There was a huge explosion, you could feel it. Dust came at you, the heat came at you. It was extremely loud,' Sky News' Tom Cheshire, who was among the journalists invited, wrote on the British broadcaster's web site.

Punggye-ri has been the staging ground for all six of the North's nuclear tests, including its latest and by far most powerful one in September last year, which Pyongyang said was an H-bomb.

Experts are divided over whether the demolition will render the site useless.

Skeptics say the facility has already outlived its usefulness with six successful nuclear tests in the bag and can be quickly rebuilt if needed.
    Jeffrey Lewis, of the Middlebury Institute of International Studies, also told Vice News that North Korea has two further tunnel complexes running into adjacent mountains that are undamaged from previous tests.

North Korea also did not invite any independent observers, raising speculation that it was simply destroying evidence of its nuclear program with the blessing of the United States.
    This is also not the first time that North Korea has demolished one of its nuclear facilities without hampering the country's progress in building a nuclear bomb.
    +18

A North Korean airport official is seen guiding South Korean journalists upon their arrival at North Korea's Kalma airport in Wonsan yesterday

In 2008, a cooling tower at the Yongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Center was demolished in front of the eyes of the world's media.
    The tower was part of the complex that produced polonium used in the country's first nuclear test, and at the time was seen as a symbolic move toward disarmament.

Youngbyon had ceased operating the year before after a series of complex negotiations between North Korea, China and the US.

But it is believed North Korea only closed the site having enriched enough material for several nuclear tests, only to reopen it years later when it needed more.
    The country claimed to have restarted the site in 2015, and in 2016 the International Atomic Energy Agency agreed that the plant was probably operational.

The chances of success for the unprecedented face-to-face between Trump and Kim had recently been thrown into doubt.

On Thursday Pyongyang hardened its rhetoric by attacking US Vice President Mike Pence as 'ignorant and stupid'.

That broadside appeared to hit a nerve with Trump, leading to him abruptly pulling out of the talks.

'Sadly, based on the tremendous anger and open hostility displayed in your most recent statement, I feel it is inappropriate, at this time, to have this long-planned meeting,' read Trump's letter to Kim, which was dictated word-for-word by the US leader, according to a senior White House official.

Thanks

Re: Freaking out!

North Korea Ready To Talk If White House Will Reconsider
    Hotair ^ | 05/24/2018 | John Sexton
    Posted on ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2018‎ ‎9‎:‎36‎:‎33‎ ‎PM by SeekAndFind

This morning Ed reported that President Trump had canceled his planned summit with Kim Jong-Un. This afternoon, Trump called the cancelation a “tremendous setback for North Korea” and for the world. But as Allahpundit noted, Trump also left the door open a crack saying, “If and when Kim Jong-un chooses to engage in constructive dialogue and actions, I am waiting.” It turns out Trump didn’t have to wait long. From Bloomberg:
    In a statement Friday by state-run KCNA that cited Vice Foreign Minister Kim Kye Gwan, North Korea vowed to continue to pursue peace and signaled it would give Washington more time to reconsider talks.
    “Our goal and will to do everything for peace and stability of the Korean peninsula and mankind remains unchanged, and we are always willing to give time and opportunity to the US side with a big and open mind,” according to the statement. “We express our intent that there is a willingness to sit at any time, in any way to resolve issues.”
    So is there a chance the June 12 meeting could be back on? Not likely according to Bloomberg’s source:
    A senior administration official later downplayed the idea that the meeting could be put back on track for June 12. The North Koreans, the official said, have recently stopped cooperating on preparations for the summit. For example, U.S. officials traveled to Singapore last week expecting to meet with North Korean counterparts, but the North Koreans never showed up.
    “They stood us up,” the official said at a briefing for reporters conducted on condition of anonymity.
    The NY Times story on the cancelation points out that President Trump believes North Korea blew up the meeting on orders from President Xi of China:
    Mr. Trump has said he believes North Korea’s tone changed after Mr. Kim met President Xi Jinping in the coastal Chinese city of Dalian in early May. Mr. Trump suggested that Mr. Xi might be using China’s influence over North Korea as leverage in trade negotiations with the United States.
    “I think Xi told Kim to slow down,” said Joseph Y. Yun, who was until recently the State Department’s senior diplomat on North Korea. “Also, I think Kim was getting pushback from his own folks, as Trump was.”
    Trump has said all along that a resolution of the North Korean problem depended on China. Now it seems China is pulling the leash a bit rather than allowing Trump to get credit for a big foreign policy win. Instead, it seems plausible Xi is looking for something in exchange for his blessing of a denuclearization deal.
    http://www.dailystormer.com

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Something went a different direction after Mnuchkin relieved China of tariff.

CBs doing their best to tank, unbalance and cool any emerging markets then reap the sewn is my estimation.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

And John Bolton’s orders to Trump.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org