Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ officer seen punching woman in the head during arrest at popular beach

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

NJ officer seen punching woman in the head during arrest at popular beach

NJ officer seen punching woman in the head during arrest at popular beach; police investigate

Officers involved in a violent scuffle with a 20-year-old woman suspected of underage drinking at a New Jersey beach — an incident caught on video — were “reassigned to administrative duty pending the outcome of a full and thorough investigation,” officials said Sunday.

Video of the arrest Saturday went viral showing a Wildwood Police officer punching Emily Weinman of Philadelphia twice — once in the head and once in the neck — and putting her in a chokehold. Voices in the background could be heard shouting, “Stop resisting,” according to Fox 29.

The police department issued a statement about the arrest on Facebook Sunday, noting: “While Chief [Robert Regalbuto] finds this video to be alarming, he does not want to rush to any judgment until having the final results of the investigation.”

Weinman is facing multiple charges, including two counts of aggravated assault on an officer and being a minor in possession of alcohol.
    She posted about the incident on Facebook, which went viral before being taken down.

“I asked them don’t they have something better to do as cops than to stop people for underage drinking on the beach,” she wrote.

“Honestly, I can say if I took even a sip, then I would’ve gave them my information and called it a day; I’m underage, so I know better,” she wrote, according to The New York Post.

“I know I should’ve gave him my name,” Weinman wrote. “I was partly wrong in a way but I was scared.”

She noted: “I tripped and fell and the cop tackled me to the ground and smashed my head into the sand.”

“But this whole situation was handled wrongly and blew out of proportion all because these pigs didn’t do their jobs the way they were TRAINED to do so.”

Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

Re: NJ officer seen punching woman in the head during arrest at popular beach

cant link video of he man police doing their duty over a 20 year old girl. SUCH he-men.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    cant link video of he man police doing their duty over a 20 year old girl. SUCH he-men.
    Well, thank God he kicked her ass. Fuckin' kids are out of control!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Well, thank God he kicked her ass. Fuckin' kids are out of control!
    You would handle a 20 year old girl the same way? For drinking?

Palladium
    Thanks

We need emojis, and sarcasm alerts, and free beer. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.4013088
    Boycott Israel now, avoid the rush.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to latemetal1 For This Useful Post:

woodman (28th May 2018)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

equal rights cut both ways

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

osoab (28th May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

She pulled out the pussy pass. Why not the J card?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

10. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

latemetal1 (28th May 2018)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Just joking around Bro. You know me better than that.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (28th May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

I would like to see what transpired before the punches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0eq2RgX23g
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Yeah, that was terrible arrest form, any studious officer would request the subject rise first.

I dont think resisting will stand up very well in court, if it even goes to court. She'll probably plea bargain down to disorderly.

Way the pigs roll, when society operates on fiat check to check.