Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 90 percent of all species appeared at the same time.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

90 percent of all species appeared at the same time.

http://82.221.129.208/.ys1.html

Evolution BUSTED: NEW STUDY: 90 percent of all species appeared at the same time.

I had a hunch this was the case but never made a big issue of it. As it turns out, DNA barcoding has proven that 90 percent of all species on earth appeared at the same time, as if aliens came and seeded the earth with life. OR (gasp) GOD DID IT. Gee, maybe there is some substance to the God theory

I know I have said this before: Expecting evolution to produce an advanced life form out of nothing is like expecting a hurricane to blow over a mineral deposit and leave in it's wake a brand new 747 jet. That really is about it, and now there is strong evidence life came to earth either by design, or was placed here from elsewhere.

From Tech Times
    "Landmark new research that involves analyzing millions of DNA barcodes has debunked much about what we know today about the evolution of species.

In a massive genetic study, senior research associate at the Program for the Human Environment at Rockefeller University Mark Stoeckle and University of Basel geneticist David Thaler discovered that virtually 90 percent of all animals on Earth appeared at right around the same time.

More specifically, they found out that 9 out of 10 animal species on the planet came to being at the same time as humans did some 100,000 to 200,000 years ago.

"This conclusion is very surprising," says Thaler, "and I fought against it as hard as I could."

What Is DNA Barcoding?
    Over the last decade, hundreds of scientists collected around 5 million DNA barcodes from 100,000 animal species in different parts of the globe. Stoeckle and Thaler looked through these 5 million genetic imprints to find one of the most surprising discoveries about evolution to date.

There are two types of DNA. Most people know nuclear DNA. This is the DNA containing the genetic blueprint for each single individual. It is passed down from the parents to the offspring. The genome is made from kinds types of molecules arranged in pairs. There are 3 billion of these pairs, which are then used to form thousands of genes.

More at the link above.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: 90 percent of all species appeared at the same time.

That’s the thing, this is not surprising, evolution only happen when environment is exceedingly harsh, when species die out. The survivors are the strongest of the previous species, and the change in the environment made them change their epigenetics which over time changes their offsprings DNA.

The mistake most people do in regards to this is that they think of evolution as a slow ongoing process. Nothing can be further from the truth, it is preceded by extinction events and the very small %-age that manages to survive and adapt to the new world, are the mothers and fathers of a new species. Most of the time in mild to moderate environments most species are in devolution. And of course never in history has humanoids gone through as rapid devolution as we do now. Where morons are being payed to breed, while the brightest women are encouraged to focus on their careers until the end of their reproductive age.

Evolution the primary tool of god, together with environmental disaster.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    That’s the thing, this is not surprising, evolution only happen when environment is exceedingly harsh, when species die out. The survivors are the strongest of the previous species, and the change in the environment made them change their epigenetics which over time changes their offsprings DNA.

The mistake most people do in regards to this is that they think of evolution as a slow ongoing process. Nothing can be further from the truth, it is preceded by extinction events and the very small %-age that manages to survive and adapt to the new world, are the mothers and fathers of a new species. Most of the time in mild to moderate environments most species are in devolution. And of course never in history has humanoids gone through as rapid devolution as we do now. Where morons are being payed to breed, while the brightest women are encouraged to focus on their careers until the end of their reproductive age.

Evolution the primary tool of god, together with environmental disaster.
    Sorry no cigar.

Expecting evolution to produce an advanced life form out of nothing is like expecting a hurricane to blow over a mineral deposit and leave in it's wake a brand new 747 jet

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Sorry no cigar.

Expecting evolution to produce an advanced life form out of nothing is like expecting a hurricane to blow over a mineral deposit and leave in it's wake a brand new 747 jet
    I certainly agree, but thats not what I said. I don’t think chance meeting of molecules created the simplest life form even. However once simpler life was CREATED evolution could have made it more complex...

You know it’s not an all or nothing proposition.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

I certainly agree, but thats not what I said. I don’t think chance meeting of molecules created the simplest life form even. However once simpler life was CREATED evolution could have made it more complex...

You know it’s not an all or nothing proposition.
    Still not buying it.

From simple to complex does not happen, in my book.

I could be wrong, but I will only believe it when it is demonstrated in a lab or in nature.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

cheka. (11th June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

the change in the environment made them change their epigenetics which over time changes their offsprings DNA
    unless ofcourse you are able to un then rewind your DNA, like I do.

My offspring are only carbon copies of myself.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Still not buying it.

I could be wrong, but I will only believe it when it is demonstrated in a lab or in nature.
    your grandfather is a rock. ridiculous. but dont question that....if you do, it is anti-sem hate speech

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (12th June 2018)

Thanks

Still not buying it.

Not a huge change in complexity, but I guess an equivalent would be if some humans evolved the capacity to metabolize cellulose...

https://www.newscientist.com/article...ft-in-the-lab/

Hillbillies perhaps?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    unless ofcourse you are able to un then rewind your DNA, like I do.

My offspring are only carbon copies of myself.
    Dear lawd have mercy on us!

Thanks

Not a huge change in complexity, but I guess an equivalent would be if some humans evolved the capacity to metabolize cellulose...

https://www.newscientist.com/article...ft-in-the-lab/
    Did so and so researcher eliminate the possibility that the bacterium's stomach acquired a new enzyme which made the change possible?

We can change our diet via the enzymes we have in our stomach's.

I would put this down as an adaptation using the existing life entities.

Now I would really like an eye in the back of my skull or a third arm so I could hold both wires and solder them with the third arm. Or maybe some wings then I could be an angel?