Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 90 percent of all species appeared at the same time.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: 90 percent of all species appeared at the same time.

The original premise is not accurate. All species materialized in a single instant. This is without exception.

The plain truth is that 'specie' is a concept that appeared at some point in time in the mind of a man. Before this man had this concept there was no such thing as a 'specie' or 'species'. Even a millisecond prior to the thought appearing they did not exist. The thought is what brought the concept into being. A caveman looked out over the primordial plain and saw a wooly mammoth being stalked by a saber toothed tiger and thought to himself "These beings are not the same. Which is more likely to eat me?"

The process of being is called ification. The process of being again is called reification. Thoughts don't happen over a decade, century or millennia. Ification is nothing more than a thought (like a bubble) floating to the surface where it creates a concept.

Your entire universe is made up of nothing more than the thoughts formed in your own mind. The origin of many of these thoughts are from others. You get to share the illusions of your ancestors.

On a lighter note ... what do you call a veterinarian that works on only a single species?

Wait for it.

A Physician.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Did so and so researcher eliminate the possibility that the bacterium's stomach acquired a new enzyme which made the change possible?

We can change our diet via the enzymes we have in our stomach's.

I would put this down as an adaptation using the existing life entities.

Now I would really like an eye in the back of my skull or a third arm so I could hold both wires and solder them with the third arm. Or maybe some wings then I could be an angel?
    Bacterium doesn’t have a stomach. An enzyme is a protein structure which has the ability to break down another molecule into other molecules. That enzyme is manufactured by the bacterium itself (or in a more complex kring, in a specialized in the salivary glands, stomach, pancreas, liver, intestines) from the blueprint which is the DNA molecule. E Coli doesn’t have the ability to break down citrate, but some of the E Coli in the Petridishes after being exposed to citrate for approximately 31,500 generations acquired this capacity, and thus they are not defined as E coli any longer. They are a new species
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Bacterium doesn’t have a stomach. An enzyme is a protein structure which has the ability to break down another molecule into other molecules. That enzyme is manufactured by the bacterium itself (or in a more complex kring, in a specialized in the salivary glands, stomach, pancreas, liver, intestines) from the blueprint which is the DNA molecule. E Coli doesn’t have the ability to break down citrate, but some of the E Coli in the Petridishes after being exposed to citrate for approximately 31,500 generations acquired this capacity, and thus they are not defined as E coli any longer. They are a new species
    Let me know when they start talking.

Thanks

Let me know when they start talking.
    Bacterium? I think you have set the bar rather high for proof of evolution theory...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Let me know when they start talking
    But still they do communicate... And that it is the next evolutionary step for a solitary bacteria to become a more complex multicellular organism, group together in a colony and start cooperating as a unit.

https://www.nature.com/articles/nrmicro1383
    Individual bacteria can alter their behaviour through chemical interactions between organisms in microbial communities ? this is generally referred to as quorum sensing. Frequently, these interactions are interpreted in terms of communication to mediate coordinated, multicellular behaviour. We show that the nature of interactions through quorum-sensing chemicals does not simply involve cooperative signals, but entails other interactions such as cues and chemical manipulations. These signals might have a role in conflicts within and between species. The nature of the chemical interaction is important to take into account when studying why and how bacteria react to the chemical substances that are produced by other bacteria.
    Let me know when you are prepared to have an adult discussion on the subject.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    The original premise is not accurate. All species materialized in a single instant. This is without exception...

..Ification is nothing more than a thought (like a bubble)...

On a lighter note ... what do you call a veterinarian that works on only a single species?

A Physician.
    You obviously is the premise of error in the above question.

Time itself has not been given any wait in your equation.

Please join your fellow scientific weigh rite Orthodox Saturnites in calling him soloperroano.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

The evolution/creation debate is tough because while much of the scientific principles of evolution make sense, there are major parts of it that to me seem impossible. Such as, life forming from non-living material, or a single celled organism somehow combining with other single celled organisms to become multi-cellular organisms, or the fact that DNA is a digital code and relies on a coding language (language = intelligence) to encode and decode what the little strands of DNA represent. All of that convinces me beyond any doubt that God created life/us. However, like Neuro said earlier, it's not necessarily 100% one or the other; what if evolution is a method (not "the" method, but a method) that God uses to direct the development of humanity? And really, I don't know the answer to that question. But I am very interested in learning more about it.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

8. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Neuro (12th June 2018)

Thanks

Personally I find it totally impossible, that all the hundreds of different and many times complex molecules that make up the simplest of self replicating life forms (bacteria), could come together by chance not only must all these specific molecules be there, they must also be there in right amounts, and in the correct locations in relation to each other. It is totally impossible this is a chance occurrence. Life must have been created. There is no primordial soup anywhere ever that could possibly turn into life by chance alone.

I was an agnostic until 1995, and I was in first year of chiropractic college studying biochemistry, under a teacher who is an atheist, when I came to this conclusion. If you are geared towards math and science like me, this is mathematical proof of a creators or rather gods existence

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

madfranks (12th June 2018)

Thanks

God can’t of course be another complex life form (alternative creator), since it created life.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Horn (12th June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    what if evolution is a method (not "the" method, but a method) that God uses to direct the development of humanity?
    That would also imply a missing link in communication feedback loop.

And answer the immediate question, Why all prayers should go unanswered, no matter what their value.

The law of demand and your law of prices dictates that this type of God is not wanted or even desired.