Thread: Six Nonwhites of FBI’s “Ten Most Wanted” Classed as “White” by US Government

Thanks
    Thanked 1,996 Times in 1,240 Posts

Six Nonwhites of FBI’s “Ten Most Wanted” Classed as “White” by US Government

Nonwhites make up seven out of ten of the latest Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) “Ten Most Wanted” list—and six are officially classified as “white” by the distorted racial classification system currently in use by the US Government.
    http://newobserveronline.com/six-non...us-government/

Thanks
    Thanked 4,633 Times in 3,208 Posts

Re: Six Nonwhites of FBI’s “Ten Most Wanted” Classed as “White” by US Government

Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics!
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

3. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

madfranks (13th June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: Six Nonwhites of FBI’s “Ten Most Wanted” Classed as “White” by US Government

Think they'd atleast include an African at that list, otherwise they look so dumb as to get themselves caught.

Thanks

Yeah, this has been going on for awhile...
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=steyr_m&op=index&fingerprint=on

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Even with this distortion of statistics whites are still underrepresented as criminals.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation