Thread: Is homosexuality really just demonic posession?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Is homosexuality really just demonic posession?

http://82.221.129.208/.yr4.html

Is homosexuality really just demonic posession?

I am mostly convinced that it is.

Natural News produced a report where an Ivy league psychiatrist believes many people are demonically posessed, and that the problem is rapidly getting worse. These people would obviously be abortion doctors and many other people who engage in wanton evil (liberal college professors are another example, when it is clear their goal is to destroy the fabric of life in their students and Western Civilization in general). Another good example is the people behind the tainted vaccines, who know full well what they are doing.

However, homosexuality actually has supporting behavioral evidence that there really is demonic activity at play. The key behaviors are how totally normal people who posture and speak completely normally suddenly get a "fag voice" after they "go gay", and even get a fag walk, posture, and gestures. It is as if their spirits have been replaced. And oddly, if these same people drop acid, their normal attraction to the opposite sex returns. This topic is censored, but it is prominent so this was fairly easy to find on a forum

" About a month and a half ago, I took a friend-who-is-a-girl with me to a dead show and we took acid there together. I was pretty experienced, and she thought she was, but she'd never had real acid.

Now, For many years I was 100% convinced I was gay, but as we got closer I started to feel as if I might have feelings for her, but It wasn't until the dead show that there was a definite change. I underestimated the strength of the tabs and as soon as we walked up to the lawn area for the concert we collapsed in the grass as we peaked. We both say looking back that it became more of a fight for survival than a concert, and as we were leaving she said "I feel like I just lived and died 3 whole lives on that lawn". and I agreed. We saw and experienced undescribable things. But The paranoia made me feel like I had to step up to protect her, and I realized somewhere during that that I definitely wasn't gay. After that whole thing my interests changed, my college major changed, and I have no interest in men anymore, and only for women. It used to be the exact other way around.

My comment: The acid trip was so bad the demon lost it's grip on him, that's what happened, and he was STRAIGHT afterward.

If the problem was biological, a hit of acid would not clear it up, clearly, the problem is psychological and spiritual.

Ok, so on to the Natural News report, which I believe is 100 percent spot on.

(Natural News) An Ivy League-educated psychiatrist is convinced that there's a growing epidemic of demonic possession in the world today, and that most everyday people now recognize the dark reality of this scary situation.

Dr. Richard Gallagher, who boasts degrees from both Princeton University and Yale University, says that, despite conflicting opinions within mainstream medical science, demonic possession is both real and rampant.

With 25 years of experience under his belt as a private psychiatrist that compliments his two teaching positions at both New York Medical College and Columbia University, Dr. Gallagher believes he holds a unique vantage point in discerning between human and non-human, or satanic, behavior.

He's also a highly sought-after professional of such things in cases where a determination is being made about the possible need for an exorcism. Having evaluated hundreds of cases of possible demonic possession towards this end, Dr. Gallagher is certain that the phenomenon is legitimate and pressing.

He insinuated to The Telegraph (United Kingdom) during a recent interview that demons know full well how to trick human beings because they possess far more advanced cognitive faculties. They routinely use these mental "smarts" to control the humans they possess, causing many of them to commit atrocities and other evils against other people and lifeforms.

"They're very, very smart," Dr. Gallagher is quoted as saying about the beings that occupy the demonic realm. "The intelligence level of a fallen angel, which is what I call them, is far superior to human beings."

Roman Catholic Church seeing huge uptick in cases of demonic possession

Dr. Gallagher's sentiments align with other recent reports about rising demand for exorcisms in the Roman Catholic Church. The Vatican actually held a training course earlier this year to teach exorcist priests how to handle this influx of demon-possessed humans.

Pope Francis has also commented on the phenomenon, explaining to his followers that Satan is, indeed, "a real being" who's "roaming the earth to devour souls like a lion." He wrote back in April that people shouldn't assume that the devil is just some myth, representation, symbol, figure of speech, or idea. Doing this causes people to let down their guard, he claims, making all of us "more vulnerable."

Francis also says that priests "should not hesitate" to send people who are suffering from "genuine spiritual disturbances" to exorcists. The Rite of Exorcism, he says, is a "delicate and necessary ministry" that should be undertaken with "great care and great prudence."

According to data from the United States, the number of priests trained in performing exorcisms has increased from a mere 12 about a decade ago to 50 - a more than 300 percent increase. This dramatic jump shouldn't be ignored, says Dr. Gallagher, who while he's not alone in his opinions is among a small few who are willing to talk about it professionally.

"There are many other psychiatrists and mental health care professionals who do what I do - perhaps not to the scope that I do - who seem hesitant to speak out," Dr. Gallagher says. "That's what gives my work some singularity. That I have had so much experience and that I am willing to speak out. I feel an obligation to speak out. I think that I should."

At the same time, Dr. Gallagher warns that it's important to determine without any doubt that a person actually has a real demon before recommending that he or she visit an exorcist.

"There is very strict criteria for determining the person's problem," he warns. "I am not just intuiting. I'm dealing with it from a very scientific point of view."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

madfranks (14th June 2018),midnight rambler (14th June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Re: Is homosexuality really just demonic posession?

Really interesting article. I actually witnessed an exorcism before, so I know it’s possible to be under demonic oppression.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

4. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (15th June 2018)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

My comment: The acid trip was so bad the demon lost it's grip on him
    What's so bad about Lucy??

Sure, one's frame of mind must be in the right place, but taking acid without having the right frame of mind is akin to jumping into the pilot's seat of an airplane and not doing any pre-flight checklist whatsoever before taking off.

In the case of faggots coming to their senses due to having a date with Lucy is more a matter of opening up one's closed, obstructed mind.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (15th June 2018),madfranks (15th June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

yeah, I'm pretty sure acid makes people sexually attracted to inanimate objects at times.

Not sure, homo is probably just closely associated to persons with mental illness

and that many Friars lace LSD into Holy Water.