Thread: remember, this ALL STARTED WITH OBAMA, HERE IT IS:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

remember, this ALL STARTED WITH OBAMA, HERE IT IS:

http://82.221.129.208/.yq7.html

Where are the babies and girls? (No longer rumor, this is confirmed)

Remember a few days ago when I posted the video of Democrat senator Jeff Merkley who was not allowed into a FEMA wal mart (associated with Jade Helm) where immigrant children are now held to see what was going on?

After a long pause, the cretins that run these places finally let people in, and they had it impossibly primped and primed with perfect beds and cute little spaces for all the BOYS. PROBLEM: ALL BOYS. They could make a space look good for the cameras (obviously fake, due to the time delay), but there were no girls and babies to put in any of them, and lots of girls and babies were taken from parents.

Here is the rumor, and this story is taking off:

Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was just asked where are all the girls who have been separated from their parents, after a flood of images and videos of young boys have been posted.

"Why is the government only releasing images of the boys being held?" In addition to this, there are no young children or babies at all in any of the images. If the girls and babies went into the system and the DHS can't find them, something is seriously amiss.

It all started with senator Merkeley's video, where he busted them cold. They even called the cops on him to get rid of him. And now, tweets like this are showing up:

My suspicion: Trump was duped into agreeing to continue separating parents from children at the border (Obama started this) so a child trafficking system could be fed. I knew right away when Senator Merkely was not allowed in that it HAD TO be this, and that the kids were in deplorable care.

FORGET THE WHITE WASH.

Here is a real picture of the inside of one of these wal-marts:

Yes, a $1 mylar blanket is the standard.

Well below a homeless shelter. And none of the images I found had any girls in them. Something is definitely screwy here.

FACT: The border should not be a place where little girls are sent to "Podesta's Pizza." I don't care what people think of the immigration problem, THAT IS NOT THE WAY TO HANDLE IT. AND THESE SHITTY WAL MARTS ARE INEXCUSABLE.

At least give them a **!!@@^%$ REAL BLANKET!AND HERE IS THE DEAL WITH ALL OF THIS: I have worried about this a lot, so remember, this ALL STARTED WITH OBAMA, HERE IT IS:

This is a great way to impeach and charge Trump. They are building up a case similar to pizza gate and will nail him when all the pieces are in place. Once they have them all, they will accuse and frame Trump for trafficking kids

That's where they will take this, BET ON IT
    and all the while, all Trump did was listen to advisors who set it all up in the background to screw him.
    The bust has already happened. If they come up with pictures of girls in the near future, with 250 kids detained per day it will take them a whopping 3 days to get enough girls and toddlers to make a convincing photo. They already lost this, WHERE THE HELL ARE THE TODDLERS AND GIRLS?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

StreetsOfGold (19th June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: remember, this ALL STARTED WITH OBAMA, HERE IT IS:

probably using the girls in their framed sex trafficking rings...

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Obama needs to be hunted down, arrested and charged with crimes against humanity. This is what happens when you give niggers the right to vote!
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua01 View Post
    Obama needs to be hunted down, arrested and charged with crimes against humanity. This is what happens when you give niggers the right to vote!
    NIGGERS go HOME!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation