Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spirit Animal

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: Spirit Animal

Quote Originally Posted by Kindachi View Post
    Basically I do not have any pet or animal in home as I have to travel a lot so can not take care of them.
    That does not mean I do not like them. I like them very much and I think they play a vital role of friendship, obedient, trustworthiness.
    Which animal do you prefer to eat in Japan? Beaver or Cock?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

osoab (22nd June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Which animal do you prefer to eat in Japan? Beaver or Cock?
    What if the preference is Beaver Cock?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Hitler was a great friend of animals, and he was also widely admired and considered a great friend of Japan. Did you know this kindachi?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    It's trolling around so you don't pay attention then it will post a back link to whatever internet project it's working on. Almost all spammers are just trying to post back links. Learned about this when I was trying to make them for my site. You can hire some chinese company to make back links for your site, they claim they will be quality links lol.
    is a "back link" a "thing" I should be aware of?

It doesn't just mean, spammy wants come back later, & edit their post to add a spam link, or something?
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    is a "back link" a "thing" I should be aware of?

It doesn't just mean, spammy wants come back later, & edit their post to add a spam link, or something?
    The backlinks should be in thread or other website that pertains to the subject of the internet site. <- is a quality link. So if it posted a link to this thread it would be a shitty one and not help in search engine ranking.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

PatColo (22nd June 2018)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

pets pizzagate sandy hook 9/11 hate truth vegas okc waco pulse parkland trayvon brown gray black lives matter immigrant nationalist cooper ruby federal reserve gold silver pedophile pedo blood cfr splc adl lavoy vegas urban moving google skype hillary mk silverstein corzine yellen fisher able danger libya seal team fast furious wasserman seth rich bleach bit vaccine gmo

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    The backlinks should be in thread or other website that pertains to the subject of the internet site. <- is a quality link. So if it posted a link to this thread it would be a shitty one and not help in search engine ranking.
    thx; call me slow but still hopelessly confused!

so I gather spammy's intent isn't targeting this site's readers with an active link to their spamsite -- rather, intent is somehow increasing their spamsite's joogle ranking, by the use of keywords in their otherwise inane posts at places like gsus?

anyways don't bust ur hump 'splaining; I see https://duckduckgo.com/?q=backlink+spam delivers good results
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (22nd June 2018)