Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anna: In order to operate in your private capacity you need an indemnity bond

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: Anna: In order to operate in your private capacity you need an indemnity bond

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Common law.
    If you choose to be deceived who am I to stand in the way of your happiness?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Anna: In order to operate in your private capacity you need an indemnity bond

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    If you choose to be deceived who am I to stand in the way of your happiness?
    We have already covered this ground, you are some bozo, I am not deceived by.

You even have a fan club of your own bozo's

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Anyone who puts faith in Anna's nonsense is nonsensical. lol

Self-annoited 'Supreme Court Justice'...lol
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

We have already covered this ground, you are some bozo, I am not deceived by.
    I believe I now know your position. You are Norwegian aren't you?

You can always tell a Norwegian ... but ... you can't tell 'em much.

Thanks

I believe I now know your position. You are Norwegian aren't you?

You can always tell a Norwegian ... but ... you can't tell 'em much.
    Now that is the truth.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Anyone who puts faith in Anna's nonsense is nonsensical. lol

Self-annoited 'Supreme Court Justice'...lol
    Where did she say that?

Some bozo's like you will believe and quote something that the bozo who recorded the video put up and Anna totally denied.

Anna's claim is to be a Justice of the Peace an on the land jurisdiction which is superior to all the other jurisdictions.
    It should read Superior court Justice.
    Which your fellow Texas bozo misconstrued to mean Supreme court justice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsdIOpAL6rc

The video says Anna is a retired Supreme Court of Alaska when it should say she is a superior court justice of the peace. As the land jurisdiction is superior to the sea jurisdiction where the United States is.

Anna von ReitzThey got the slide wrong--- I corrected everyone and let them know that I am not and never said I was an "Alask Supreme Court Judge". That is completely incorrect.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Doesn't matter, Anna is full of herself, that much is abundantly clear.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

8. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Dogman (1st July 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Doesn't matter, Anna is full of herself, that much is abundantly clear.
    You don't like her, that much is clear, but you offer no proof she is not spot on.

She is just following in the footsteps of many who preceded her, but she has not fallen in the traps the others did.

Even before the States were founded our law was American common law. It is the law of the land. It is superior, because it is first in time, first in line.
    The people formed the States and the States created the Federal United States government and they wrote a constitution to govern the Federal Government which operates outside of the law of the land in international jurisdiction.

Then some Jewish bankster pirates invaded our land and set up an unlawful defacto government and used ancient British law to usurp our law and replace it with it's own kangaroo courts.

Anna has documented all this. The Jewish bankster part is my embellishment of her work.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Even before the States were founded our law was American common law.
    No such animal. There is English common law. There is no American common law. America is not a place or a people.

You are in Minnesota?

Then be aware that the French lost the French-Indian war and were restricted by treaty to lands west of the Mississippi River. They sold out to the Spanish crown. In 1768 Count O'Reilly in New Orleans proclaimed that las siente partidas was the law of the Louisiana province. This was Spanish civil law and extended to the Canadian border. Spanish law was not superceded by Napoleonic law when the Spanish sold the region back to France 30 some odd years later because the French did not make any such proclamation ending Spanish law. Spanish rule was not extensive but is evidenced by several land grants as far north as the McGregor Iowa vicinity circa 1799.

Now as to the U.S. they ignored the portions of the Louisiana Purchase north and west of Missouri for 30 years. They were stimulated to form territories when a miner in Du Buque was murdered and the miners formed a court and tried the culprit. Seems the lawmakers in Washington did not want another body of law to deal with. The northwest ordinance did not apply to this region because it only went as far as the Mississippi River.

When the first territory extended into the region north of Missouri (Michigan territory) they created two counties. Du Buque county extended north to the Canadian border from the south end of Arsenal island. Des Moines county extended south to Missouri. On the same date the territorial legislature created these two counties they also created a new county in what is presently Wisconsin and called it Iowa county. They then decreed that all of the laws in effect in Iowa county now extended to the two new counties west of the Mississippi. The only law they extended was the Northwest Ordinance.

That is my story and I am sticking with it.

Thanks

No such animal. There is English common law. There is no American common law. America is not a place or a people.

That is my story and I am sticking with it.
    Bullshit again, Common law is LOCAL. It is derived from English common law. To be local in America means it is American Common Law.

At the time This Constitution was written Common law was the law of the land and it is enshrined in this Constitution in the form of the 7th article courts where no decision of a Jury can be set aside or nullified by anything other than another 7th article court. That the common law was the law of the land was understood at that time, but since the constitution is a deceptively worded document that did not spell out our specific form of law. Many of these particulars are NOW a source of controversy about just what form our courts are supposed to be. Logic dictates our courts should be based on the law of the land, not the law of the sea.

In Minnesota we had Minnesota Common Law courts like the court Justice of the Peace Martin V. Mahoney presided over where the Credit River Decision was made.

And then was set aside by these pirate thieve Baal priests who call themselves Lawyers, but are really Lieyers.