Thread: 6-year-old boy earns millions by reviewing toys on YouTube

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

6-year-old boy earns millions by reviewing toys on YouTube

6-year-old boy earns millions by reviewing toys on YouTube

http://infochat.com.ph/6-year-old-bo...ys-on-youtube/

It surely is every child’s dream to have all the toys they want but playing with it and earning at the same time is something Ryan of Ryan ToysReview could brag about.In a report by theverge.com, Ryan, a 6-year-old boy has been earning millions of dollars by reviewing toys and is continuously earning more with his YouTube videos.Ryan who is one of the youngest YouTubers releases a toy review daily in their family-run channel which started in 2015, with one of his most viewed YouTube videos gaining 1.3 billion views.

The young internet sensation showed interest in making toy review videos when he was four years old. As a kid, he loves watching toy reviews online and asked his parents why he could not make one.Since then, Ryan has started making toy review videos and was even hailed as the 8th highest paid YouTuber from 2016 to 2017, earning $11 million.Ryan ToysReview currently has more than 14 million subscribers on YouTube.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Re: 6-year-old boy earns millions by reviewing toys on YouTube

Yeah, I've noticed that people are making fortunes on YouTube by doing stupid low skill crap that people just want to watch. Buying toys from the store and and unboxing them with your cell phone camera and then talking about them is about as basic as it gets, but for some reason people love to watch it. I actually watched a similar video (a toy review video) on YouTube with my kids and the production was horrible; toys out of focus (camera focusing on the box in the background instead of the actual toy being discussed in the foreground), no microphone so the voice is distant and echo-like, and literally no more commentary above and beyond describing the color of the toy and what character it is (nothing witty or entertaining). Yet that video had millions of views and the producer has almost a million subscribers. It's moronic!!!
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Ares (11th July 2018),Joshua01 (11th July 2018),osoab (11th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Yeah, I've noticed that people are making fortunes on YouTube by doing stupid low skill crap that people just want to watch. Buying toys from the store and and unboxing them with your cell phone camera and then talking about them is about as basic as it gets, but for some reason people love to watch it. I actually watched a similar video (a toy review video) on YouTube with my kids and the production was horrible; toys out of focus (camera focusing on the box in the background instead of the actual toy being discussed in the foreground), no microphone so the voice is distant and echo-like, and literally no more commentary above and beyond describing the color of the toy and what character it is (nothing witty or entertaining). Yet that video had millions of views and the producer has almost a million subscribers. It's moronic!!!
    LOL

Think
    Beanie Babies

And the insanity they created...

"My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks

My lil girl sometimes watches that, she spotted it on FB and pointed out "Ryan". Over 11 million just for the videos plus free toys, kid isn't doing that bad.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,648 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    My lil girl sometimes watches that, she spotted it on FB and pointed out "Ryan". Over 11 million just for the videos plus free toys, kid isn't doing that bad.
    That's a lot of hookers and blow for the parents.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 4,648 Times in 3,216 Posts

I viewed something similar recently. Dude was unboxing Amazon rejects. Had 7 or 8 big 4x4x3 cardboard totes. He went through each one. I didn't watch it all of course. This dude buys the rejects and then sells them at a consignment/thrift sale type thing. The video had hundreds of thousands of views. Heck most of the view count could have been similar to my viewing. The video popped up on the jewtube page and I wondered what this spaz was all about. It was what I expected. Spaz crap. Monotonous droning of hey, I sell this at the "dollar sale".

The the guy I have been watching lately is AvE. He takes shit apart and tries to put it back together again. I came across his vid/analysis on the pedestrian bridge collapse down in Florida and explored his channel.

WARNING!!!!!! NSFW!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtiTm2dKLgU

Here is his latest upload.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoR59rzqlxw

"Keep your dick in a vice."
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

IR 2235 next goal if I ever get paid.

fuck these little impacts.