Thread: Clinton Involved in Biggest Treason in History – Kevin Shipp

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Clinton Involved in Biggest Treason in History – Kevin Shipp

Why do you think the CIA, DOJ, FBI and Democrats have been trying so hard to stop Trump from talking to Putin.
    I hope Trump's 1st questions with Putin are about this. Watch the video!

Clinton Involved in Biggest Treason in History – Kevin Shipp
    By Greg Hunter On July 15, 2018 In Media 1 Comment

Former CIA Officer and whistleblower Kevin Shipp says what Hillary Clinton did with her charity and Uranium One while she was Secretary of State was a crime for the history books. Shipp explains, “Hillary Clinton used this to launder money in foreign banks so it wasn’t subject to U.S. laws, congressional subpoenas or FOIA demands for the evidence. This was done to launder this money globally into the Clinton Foundation so the U.S. government could not examine it at all.”

Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller was the head of the FBI while the Uranium One deal was being done by Clinton and the Russians. One fifth of U.S. uranium production was bought by the Russians in a deal Clinton pushed and approved. The Clinton Foundation received more than $140 million from some of the same Russian players who were involved with Uranium One. Why didn’t Mueller stop the deal? Shipp says, “Mueller is either a complete moron, which he is not, or he overlooked the biggest counterterrorism cases in U.S. history. It involved Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, Uranium One and, of course, the destruction of all the emails and evidence and her secret server, and on and on and on it goes, and he (Mueller) ignored it all.”

How did she get away with obvious crime? Shipp says, “The most bizarre thing is the people who protected her from clear felonious activity and violations of the Espionage Act. James Clapper, Director of National Intelligence, was protecting her and leaking things to the media and lying. You had John Brennan, Director of the CIA, protecting her by starting a false investigation (on Trump) and stirring things up with this (false/unverified) dossier. You had James Comey, Director of the FBI, protecting her. . . . Then, you’ve got Peter Strzok protecting her, and now it appears the United Kingdom GCHQ was using NSA information to target Donald Trump and protect Hillary Clinton. You have to ask yourself what kind of power or connections does this woman have to get all of these members of the Deep State, Shadow Government to risk their own criminal penalties to protect her and try to get her elected? That is the Shadow Government. That is the Deep State. That is what is so chilling about this whole thing. . . . This is deep. This is dark. This is as dark as it gets, and this is the biggest espionage case involving government officials in the history of this country.”

Shipp also points out that, this time, it will not be business as usual for the “Deep State and Shadow Government.” They are going to be brought to justice because Shipp says, “indictments are coming because of Donald Trump coming into the White House from the outside. Trump cannot be bribed.”

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with former CIA Officer Kevin Shipp of ForTheLoveofFreedom.net.

https://usawatchdog.com/clinton-invo...y-kevin-shipp/
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Re: Clinton Involved in Biggest Treason in History – Kevin Shipp

He may not be bribed, but he can be threatened as he has a large family. I'll believe it when I see Hillary in an orange suit and in handcuffs, until then it's just speculation.

We all know she committed treason with the uranium one deal, the question is will she actually be prosecuted for her treason?
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Joshua01 (15th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    He may not be bribed, but he can be threatened as he has a large family. I'll believe it when I see Hillary in an orange suit and in handcuffs, until then it's just speculation.

We all know she committed treason with the uranium one deal, the question is will she actually be prosecuted for her treason?
    Yes she could be but it will take a long time to break down the support walls keeping her up there. A lot to lose from a lot of top brass.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,858 Times in 7,914 Posts

Call me cynical, but I'm betting dollars to donuts the witch will never see the inside of a jail cell.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

6. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Joshua01 (15th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Call me cynical, but I'm betting dollars to donuts the witch will never see the inside of a jail cell.
    The Deep State would nuke a city before they let themselves get taken down. The have 2 choices, tell the truth and hundreds of CIA, DOJ, FBI people will spend the rest of their lives in prison....or do whatever they have to, to keep from getting caught.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Ares (15th July 2018),Cebu_4_2 (15th July 2018),Joshua01 (15th July 2018),madfranks (16th July 2018),midnight rambler (15th July 2018)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

A top tier false flag is imminent in my view!
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post

I figger she & most of her fellow satanists have some kind of suicide mechanism implanted in their bodies, like in a capped/screw-off tooth or something; where if their shit truly starts to go down, and say they're apprehended suddenly/unexpectedly; they have the means to off themselves, possibly even straight jacketed in a rubber room.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...79/145/819.jpg

killery & mcStain's former ankle casts for implausible "reasons", with 'stain even swapping feet at one point, & both casts later disappeared; is still officially a mystery.

Well actually I don't think we've seen 'stain in public for awhile, have we?

& ~2 months ago killery did an appearance with a conspicuous "back brace" protruding, no explanation given;
    https://www.google.com/search?tbm=is...ck+brace+scarf
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    I figger she & most of her fellow satanists have some kind of suicide mechanism implanted in their bodies, like in a capped/screw-off tooth or something; where if their shit truly starts to go down, and say they're apprehended suddenly/unexpectedly; they have the means to off themselves, possibly even straight jacketed in a rubber room.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...79/145/819.jpg

killery & mcStain's former ankle casts for implausible "reasons", with 'stain even swapping feet at one point, & both casts later disappeared; is still officially a mystery.

Well actually I don't think we've seen 'stain in public for awhile, have we?

& ~2 months ago killery did an appearance with a conspicuous "back brace" protruding, no explanation given;
    https://www.google.com/search?tbm=is...ck+brace+scarf

We couldn't be that lucky.
    Jackie did it and you know it!