Thread: Time will tell who is wong, thanks big jon.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Time will tell who is wong, thanks big jon.

Let the movie play our,

Leave it at that!

I have a long memory, better than my health, tho I suspect with u, along with many others ignore truth to support agendas

Be well.

Personal attacks I have never started, really do not give a crap, now, sum maybe I will respond most I will ignore.

I see here many that are citizens that deny the rules and work for sumthing that over all will not work out.

majority rules sorta thing, sum are , we will see what we see, I am the first to admit, we as a nation needed a good shakeup, trump did that.

But he was mostly thinking for himself, hints as I have posted most of his money has Russian ties. Which explains why his actions.

I fought for this nation, and will defend the Constitution others had done here the same, but want to warp, it. To fit their agendas, this is a nation of all, not just a few.

But time to me to fade for a tad, off will be watching, but less posting , because my words despite the truth fall on deaf ears. have a great life

Health is getting worse for they that care, bet most will celebrate when I am gone. so be it. do not give a flying crap. other than living long enough to see what u and they like u wrong.

Be well.
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dogman For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (16th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,457 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: Time will tell who is wong, thanks big jon.

Another blank post, forum glitch again?
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Well we all have an image of what America is, imprinted on our minds.

However after growing up and honestly looking at how things really work, I found a pack of lies that tarnish the image I hold dear.

Anna puts a true picture of how we have been hornschwaggelled by a bunch of self-serving lieyers who put in place a deceitful military dictatorship.

It is very curious how you construe the Constitution as a set of rules that govern the people when the reason the Constitution was created, was to create a set of rules to govern the Federal Government and the people employed by it.

The people are above it, unless they seek to be under it as US Citizens. The People have their individual State constitutions which all create republics. This is what I was taught.

The thought about being a US Citizen was for me, that I live in the United States therefor I am a US Citizen and a Minnesotan. But when you study the law, the individual States did not allow dual citizens, therefor I am either a US Citizen or a Minnesotan not both. The other curious fact is a US Citizen is a person and a person in terms of the rules of the United States is a corporation (a thing). Seems like someone is lying here.

Turns out I was not born in the United States as it only exists in the District of Criminals and I was born in Minneapolis.

In order for me to become a US Citizen I have to stand before a Judge and take an oath to the United States. I have never done this and I doubt if anyone on this forum has done so either.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Ares (16th July 2018),monty (17th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,457 Times in 4,275 Posts

My BC pre '70's certificate says I am owned by a bank (in not those exact words, I would have to go fetch it).
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,865 Times in 7,916 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    My BC pre '70's certificate says I am owned by a bank (in not those exact words, I would have to go fetch it).
    In that video interview of Ronald Bernard that I posted he addresses that issue directly. My BC has on it in a raised ink border: AMERICAN BANK NOTE COMPANY at the bottom...

"What follows, governs."
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,633 Times in 1,144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    I was born in Minneapolis.
    Not a good statement. "I was born into a corporation."

Counties are composed of a body politic of cities, villages and townships (manors). States are composed of counties.

Cities and villages are municipalities. Townships (manors) are trusts. Doesn't it follow that states are composed of legal fictions?

Besides if you were born in the vicinity of Minneapolis that might make you an Iowan 'cause Du Buque county of the Territory of Michigan extended to the Canadian border at it's inception. Or you might be a Michiganian. Or Wisconsonian. Or you could be Spanish or maybe even French. If indigenous then you might be Ojibawa or Crow or Mesquaki. Point being you need not be limited by the illusions of your acquaintances. Feel free to come up with your own illusions once in a while.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Not a good statement. "I was born into a corporation."

Counties are composed of a body politic of cities, villages and townships (manors). States are composed of counties.

Cities and villages are municipalities. Townships (manors) are trusts. Doesn't it follow that states are composed of legal fictions?

Besides if you were born in the vicinity of Minneapolis that might make you an Iowan 'cause Du Buque county of the Territory of Michigan extended to the Canadian border at it's inception. Or you might be a Michiganian. Or Wisconsonian. Or you could be Spanish or maybe even French. If indigenous then you might be Ojibawa or Crow or Mesquaki. Point being you need not be limited by the illusions of your acquaintances. Feel free to come up with your own illusions once in a while.
    While I'm sure everything you say is true, I notice you did NOT claim I was born in the United States.
    Mange takk Iowegan.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,633 Times in 1,144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    I notice you did NOT claim I was born in the United States.
    While I made some observations of what your status might be in reality I made no claims at all.