Thread: Dr. J.Daniels on use of turpentine as a whole-body therapy

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Dr. J.Daniels on use of turpentine as a whole-body therapy

Sofia Smallstorm hostessed interview here, haven't listened but will. Tell me if it's any good . Also check http://oneradionetwork.com where Daniels is guest 4th Monday of every month.

Jennifer Daniels 11/9/15

In this interview, Dr. Jennifer Daniels explains her game-changing "Candida Cleaner" protocol, based on the age-old but little known (to us) use of turpentine as a whole-body therapy. Yes, pure gum spirits of turpentine, commonly used today as a high-grade solvent, was a health remedy known to American slaves and eastern Europeans for its ability to eradicate parasites and actually build health. Dr. Daniels stumbled on it as a family practitioner in Syracuse, NY; then she tried it herself and has never looked back. Her pdf, The Candida Cleaner, now available for free on her website, demystifies what is known as "candida overgrowth," which is actually the result of a body experiencing too many dying cells. Yeast (candida) is a fungus that feeds on our dead cells; parasites (along with chemicals and radiation) are what kill our cells. Turpentine therapy chases out the parasites, which we in the "civilized" world are actually loaded with. Don't worry, I ask Dr. Daniels lots of questions about this parasite-cleansing process, which definitely takes some courage to begin. Also, gum spirits of turpentine come from the oleoresin of pine trees (see here for more); mineral spirits (also a solvent) are petroleum based. Jennifer Daniels can be reached for personal consultations at VitalityCapsules.com; she has also authored books and given many interviews (which I highly recommend for more on her personal story!). I wanted to plumb the depths of candida and turpentine in this discussion, but I plan to have her back for more.

Listen here

Also see this YouTube interview (on my blog page)
    Sanitas Radio Hour 1 with Jennifer Daniels
    French study on essential oil of turpentine
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

palani (16th November 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,852 Posts

Re: Dr. J.Daniels on use of turpentine as a whole-body therapy

When first reading the title I thought the author might be my good friend Jack Daniels. Use of alcohol to extract gum spirits from oak barrels is common.
    Make me one with everything.
    -- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor

4. The Following User Says Thank You to palani For This Useful Post:

ximmy (16th August 2016)

Thanks

I decided to take the plunge on this turpentine thing. I've been on Dr. D's Vitality Capsules for around 10 days now, 5-9 pills/day, and the poop's been dropping... with more frequency anyways, I don't have any 'scientific' measures of whether cumulative turdage volume, relative to food intake, is any greater-- my food variety & volume intake is always a moving target too! But more frequent for sure, 3-5 deuces/day now, usu with a couple in the morning bunched up only an hour or so apart. But these aren't 'emergency' potties, never diarrhea but generally a lil' "softer" than normal. Think: Whataburger Sliders: slide in, slide out. I've typically been a 1, maybe the odd 2 poops/day, and felt fine. But Dr. D is adamant about 3+ times/day, to "clear the exits" to ensure the candida/etc which the turpentine is going run out of your body, has a place to exit.

She also advocates that you switch to, what I gather is a vegan diet... I don't think I'll be doing this! As it stands, I'm trying turp' as an experiment... a prophylactic, a "needless cleanse"; I don't have a candida/parasite/fungus/worm problem, not that I'm aware of anyways! The candida symptoms I see listed at various sites are broad & general; things which everyone experiences now & then! Daniels experimented with it for no particular ailment, only to learn more about it, and she described feeling great after I think the 2nd dose; very clear mind & thinking, for example.

Got this one; 16 oz bottle is $32.99, but for my experimentation I'm going with this 4 oz size

this pdf from Daniels is fairly short; jump to the middle through the end for her method & dosage reco's:
    [PDF]The Candida Cleaner Protocol
    www.sgn80.com/docs/The_Candida_Cleaner.pdf
    to heal. For these reasons, candida is like a curse. Once it is established, ... They said “Dr. Daniels, oh yes, must be that turpentine, yup, turpentine and sugar.”.

here's her healthy recipe book, PDF: http://vitalitycapsules.com/wp-content/uploads/cookbook%204%20Recipes%20for%20Healing.pdf

< 3 mins:

Feb 10, 2015 - Uploaded by Perfect PattyShaperz
    Dr. Jennifer Daniels on Turpentine the Miracle Medicine, Candida Cleaner ... Hi Jennifer, I am in Australia ...

there's lots of other YTers besides Daniels telling their experiences, warnings, etc:
    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=turpentine+health

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ximmy For This Useful Post:

hoarder (16th August 2016)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

Thanks

I just rolled by https://oneradionetwork.com for the first time in.... a year? anyway they've reminded of this 2013 Dr. J Daniels interview; Soundcloud links & transcript inside:

OUR MOST POPULAR SHOW OF ALL TIME:

Dr. Jennifer Daniels

Turpentine: The Miracle Medicine and Candida Cleaner

If you tune in to our show often, you have, no doubt, heard us talking about the miracles of turpentine with Tony Pantalleresco. Tony learned a lot about the use of pure gum spirits from Dr. Jennifer Daniels, who we really like and highly respect. We’re thrilled to have had her back on the show which lasted well over 2 hours. There’s some excellent and mind blowing information here!

Dr. Daniels is a former medical doctor who had her medical license suspended due to not prescribing enough drugs and truly healing her patients.Dr. Daniels is widely considered one of the foremost Alternative Healing Physicians alive today. She graduated from Harvard University with Honors receiving a BA degree. Her education continued at the University of Pennsylvania where she received her Medical Degree (MD) and also attended Wharton where she received her MBA in Health Care Administration.She practiced medicine for 10 years as a Board Certified Family Practice Physician where she saw first hand the power of Natural Methods.She has been coaching clients to successfully heal naturally since 1985.She is the author of the award winning book, Do You Have the Guts to Be Beautiful?

Show Highlights:

-Dr. Daniels gives us a little background history on why she no longer practices medicine and how she ended up in Panama

-Turpentine for healing? Really? Dr. Daniels tells us about this natural substance and how she came to start using it on herself. What is the minimum lethal dose? What kinds of ailments does it heal? Who can use it and how to take it. Warning: This is not medical advice, just observations Dr. Daniels has made and how she has experienced the protocol

-Why candida has become an epidemic; the 3 major causes of fungus

-Why is turpentine taken internally with sugar? Doesn’t the sugar feed the candida? Dr. Daniels explains the chemistry

-A recipe for beautiful skin

-How long does it take to feel the beneficial effects of using turpentine internally

-Hippocrates even used it!

-Can kerosene be substituted for turpentine?

-Reducing hot flashes naturally

-Does it help COPD? And what about the kidneys?

-Dr. Daniels’ answers for beautiful hair

-Rice bran for psoriasis

-Dr. Daniels gives her opinion on taking oregano oil internally

and so much more!!

Turpentine PDF

Visit Website

Dr. Daniels offers great information in her emailed reports. Visit her website to sign up!
    Click here for the transcript of this show!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

A splendid way to kill your liver.

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

Nothing but NOTHING cleans out your body BETTER THAN PURE water!
    Properly Distilled!!

It is THE MOST kept secret out there and you will be attacked by TPTB for promoting it!!!

It leeches out minerals out of your body Bullshit is what you'll get, which is a HALF truth, it DOES LEECH out minerals, INorganic minerals which DESTROY the body (over time)

HINT: you get your minerals from FOOD, not water. God DESIGNED water as a CLEANER, not a nutritional supplement!!!
    Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis