Thread: Sold-out

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Sold-out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qq4xME1_0k

Justinian Deception
    Published on Apr 29, 2018

Error pointed out!...
    New Holden made in Germany, not China, as was earlier stated in 2017. However, we have still lost the Australian car factories...

https://www.salisburyautoparts.com.au...

When your government sells you out, start to question who really owns your government. Who do they really serve? do they serve a foreign private bank? does your government derive from a foreign district? ... Vigilance is the only remedy.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

cheka. (18th July 2018),hoarder (18th July 2018)

Thanks

Deceived-into-consent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq-bYpsHbiI

Justinian Deception
    Published on Aug 16, 2017

There are three languages, one for the debtor, one for the creditor and one for the administrator....
    Even though you may assume that you can read all three, they are totally three separate languages and have no jurisdiction with each other unless you "consent' ...

but your consent comes with ignorance of the difference between such three languages and assume them to be one language...

Its all a big fat lie...

The Governor General and the Australian government is a counterfeit...

There is no such written English as: "Governor-General", it should be: "Governor General" without the hyphen...

The hyphen grammatically destroys the name.

Thanks

Re: Deceived-into-consent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trsqgd-zmSE

THE-REMEDY-WITHIN

The act of "incorporation" is the system copyrighted to the terms and conditions of the Vatican.

You may own your Christian name and your heritage name but the incorporation of any two things is governed by the copyright owner, of such an incorporating system...

Incorporating things as one, is the corruption of the original thing or name. It has nothing to do with the names, its when they are attached to each other in order to create another "new" name altogether that causes the deception of ownership where you assumed the incorporated name was your name, as you are doing right now and that is what they want!!!! ...

That is the deception working as how it should, perfectly!.

The incorporated name made from your two names is their property that they want you to assume is your property and than you will never understand how they have so much control over you, and they hope you never work it out...

You claimed their copyrighted name, you became the "Holder", trustee of their copyrighted property...

When you say fees apply to use your name, that is what is happening to you because the incorporated name: "John Henry Doe" is their name and you have no proof that it is your name, its not on the birth certificate as your name! and you will pay the fees to use it...

Welcome to the deception...

Make sure you pay all the license fees attached to "your" name: "John Henry Doe" because its really "their" name, if you read the fine print...

Thanks

Re: Sold-out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VIa3NxYiLw

COGNIZANCE

Swearing an oath can be dangerous if you are unaware of who you are swearing an oath too.

You may be serving something that you didn't intend to serve if you were not fully aware of the nature of the beast you "agreed" to serve.

Maxim: "If you know not the name of the thing, the thing itself is surly lost" so if you don't know your own name, you may lose your rights to your own body if you attach yourself to another god than the god that granted you your one and only true name.

If you don't know your own name, you are surly lost.

Thanks

So what is my name? There is a 3-word name on a birth certificate. There is also a name (Bess) my Mother gave me while still in the womb - she wanted a girl. The thing is, she occasionally called me by this pet name well into adulthood.

What is my name?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Half Sense View Post
    So what is my name? There is a 3-word name on a birth certificate. There is also a name (Bess) my Mother gave me while still in the womb - she wanted a girl. The thing is, she occasionally called me by this pet name well into adulthood.

What is my name?
    It's probably not what you think it is?

Short answer is it is you Christian name. uncoupled from your surname. The two of them together belong to a corporation which belongs to the Vatican.

It explains all that above, but it never hurts to hear it from another source. YMMV