Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Secure America from Russian Interference Act of 2018

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Re: The Secure America from Russian Interference Act of 2018

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Alcohol is a helluva drug.
    As is the television programming.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    As is the television programming.
    When you have both your mind is fucked.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

osoab (20th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    When you have both your mind is fucked.
    That's why I had to kick the teevee.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

5. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (20th July 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    That's why I had to kick the teevee.
    I also, many many Moons ago. Both my kids never experienced it. I do let them watch movies/cartoons I pre record tho.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts
    LMFAO !

Have fun guys, I won!

If the only response is to personal attacks , means I hit a soft spot , there is still hope for u! No alcohol involved!

Rotflmfao!

Be well all !

Also good night,

As I am Rotflmfao!

Truly hope I do have a wake-up !

Night!

"My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    You're entitled to your opinion, but no leftist candidate yet has mentioned agreeing with the tariffs or securing the border. It's not "hard right" to want to have your country of birth protect its border or its workers. Prior to Trump neither party did that.
    Exactly, until some 40 years or so ago, it was actually only very few extreme left polititicians that even suggested to have open borders for everyone and everything. You would back then have been deemed an extremist if you didn’t accept trade and border restrictions.

I wonder what Dogman thought back then? Was he “middle of the road” back then as well? Iow more “extreme right” than Trump... I guess we will never know...

It is interesting how people’s opinions have been sliding though over the years, and yes I do think TV-programming has been an important aspect of it, and probably those “middle of the roaders” types are the most easily swayed.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Ares (21st July 2018),Bigjon (21st July 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Alcohol is a helluva drug.

I think it's doggie dander.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Half Sense View Post
    I think it's doggie dander.

https://youtu.be/QWLefpyFMN8

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Neocons frothing at the mouth for war with Russia

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...tions-lead-war

As Washington's Neocons "Crush" Russia, Ron Paul Warns Sanctions Lead To War

Authored by Ron Paul via The Ron Paul Institute for Peace & Prosperity,
    You can always count on the neocons in Congress to ignore reality, ignore evidence, and ignore common sense in their endless drive to get us involved in another war.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/defa...?itok=w7B7rMul
    Last week, for example, Senators John McCain (R-AZ), Lindsey Graham (R-NC), Bob Menendez (D-NJ), and others joined up to introduce what Senator Graham called “the sanctions bill from hell,” aimed at applying “crushing” sanctions on Russia.

Senator Graham bragged that the bill would include “everything but the kitchen sink” in its attempt to ratchet up tensions with Russia.

Sen Cory Gardner (R-CO) bragged that the new sanctions bill “includes my language requiring the State Department to determine whether Russia merits the designation of a State Sponsor of Terror.”
    Does he even know what the word “terrorism” means?

Sen Ben Cardin (D-MD) warns that the bill must be passed to strengthen our resolve against “Vladimir Putin’s pattern of corroding democratic institutions and values around the world, a direct and growing threat to US national security.”

What has Russia done that warrants “kitchen sink” sanctions that will “crush” the country and possibly designate it as a sponsor of terrorism?Sen. Menendez tells us:
    “The Kremlin continues to attack our democracy, support a war criminal in Syria, and violate Ukraine’s sovereignty.”
    There is a big problem with these accusations on Russia: they’re based on outright lies and unproven accusations that continue to get more bizarre with each re-telling.

How strange that when US Senators like Menendez demand that we stand by our NATO allies even if it means war, they attack Russia for doing the same in Syria. Is the Syrian president a “war criminal,” as he claims? We do know that his army is finally, with Russian and Iranian help, about to defeat ISIS and al-Qaeda, which with US backing for seven years have turned Syria into a smoking ruin. Does Menendez and his allies prefer ISIS in charge of Syria?

And how hypocritical for Menendez to talk about Russia violating Ukraine’s sovereignty. The unrest in Ukraine was started by the 2014 US-backed coup against an elected leader. We have that all on tape!
    How is Russia “attacking our democracy”? We’re still waiting for any real evidence that Russia was involved in our 2016 elections and intends to become involved in our 2018 elections. But that doesn’t stop the propagandists, who claim with no proof that Russia was behind the election of Donald Trump.

These Senators claim that sanctions will bring the Russians to heel, but they are wrong. Sanctions are good at two things only: destroying the lives of innocent civilians and leading to war.

As I mentioned in an episode of my Liberty Report last week, even our own history shows that sanctions do lead to war and should not be taken lightly.In the run-up to US involvement in the War of 1812, the US was doing business with both France and the UK, which were at war with each other. When the UK decided that the US was favoring France in its commerce, it imposed sanctions on the US. What did Washington do in response? Declared war. Hence the War of 1812, which most Americans remember as that time when the British burned down the White House.

Recent polls show that the majority of Americans approve of President Trump’s recent meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin. Among Republicans, a vast majority support the meeting.

Perhaps a good defeat in November will wake these neocon warmongers up. Let’s hope so!
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

13. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Neuro (13th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Good interview with Ron Paul. Perhaps he is a good guy but he and his family was threatened to get out of the way in the 2012 election, in no uncertain terms, at the breakfast with Bernanke.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation