2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (2nd April 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,011 Posts

Re: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

A BRIEF REPORT
    For Those Trying to Understand the New World
    Understand is complicated. For example the best way to comprehend understanding is to examine it's opposite

misunderstand (v.)
    "understand amiss, attach a false meaning to; fail to understand," c. 1200, misunderstonde, from mis- (1) "badly, wrongly" + understand. Related: Misunderstood; misunderstanding.

As to 'unferstand' the word might be a verb, noun or adjective. Here is a good source to unravel them.

https://www.etymonline.com/search?q=understand

All in all it is a good word to avoid because it has too many meanings and they boil down to CONSENT.

Once upon a time I awoke from being knocked unconscious by an assistant county attorney to find a semi automatic in my ear and and a plaincloth policymen holding it. He started negotiations by a verbal notice 'IF YOU TWITCH I WILL PULL THE TRIGGER. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

My counteroffer was "NO. I DONT UNDERSTAND". and asking if there happened to be a peace offer present among the 6-8 uniformed policymen in the area watching the show.

Now I prefer to avoid understanding altogether. I prefer the Chinese proverb

WHEN I CEASE STRIVING TO UNDERSTAND THEN WHAT I KNOW IS WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING.

And by the way he did not choose to pull the trigger but was so distressed at my declining the benefit that he attached a claim to me called INTERFERING WITH A POLICE OFFICER which of course is false because there are no police officers who are not peace officers.

Another time a pretend U.S. marshal attempted a contract as follows:
    "The next time you appear at the Federal building bring your driver's license. Do you understand?"

Of course this offer was declined because while the State of Iowa does permit me to hold their property they have not given me permission or tools to protect it from petty theeve's. So I prefer to walk around with a notarized photocopy simply because my oath (to the notary) is MY property.

Long story short this encounter led to no INTERFERENCE WITH A PRETEND FEDERAL OFFICIAL charge. Instead he presented a weak counteroffer "LEAVE OR I WILL CHARGE YOU WITH TRESPASS".

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (2nd April 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 1,130 Posts

Read Roger Sayles book from Sovereign to Serf.

https://ia802600.us.archive.org/8/it...r_S_Sayles.pdf
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp guards.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Read Roger Sayles book from Sovereign to Serf.

https://ia802600.us.archive.org/8/it...r_S_Sayles.pdf
    To counter the antiquated words of past generations a simple declaration (made publicly) is all that is needed:

I am a born-again Apache. My country is known as Apacheria.

Thanks

"We" Are Not at War; THEY Are

By Anna Von Reitz
    There is a lot of misinformation circulating now, especially in the patriot community. It is of great importance to everyone that this gets set straight.

We are not at war. Our feckless erstwhile commercial corporation subcontractors may be at "war" --- of some kind, or by some definition, but in order for Americans to be at war, there would have to be a formal Declaration of War coming from our own legitimate Congress --- not a "Congress" of British Territorial or Municipal United States citizens.

All Americans are owed The Law of Peace, not The Law of War, and no American can be presumed to be allied with either Territorial or Municipal citizenry.

We have issued our International Declaration of Peace and our Peace Treaty among the States of the Union. Any Federal Subcontractor, dependent, official or employee caught violating the peace will be recognized as a criminal engaged in an illegal commercial conflict, and also acting in breach of trust.

Notice to Principals is Notice to Agents; Notice to Agents is Notice to Principals.

by: Anna Maria Riezinger, Fiduciary
    The United States of America

Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp guards.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

"Notice to Principals is Notice to Agents; Notice to Agents is Notice to Principals"

1. Everyone you are likely to find is going to be an agent. A wise man once said WHEN YOU SEE AN AGENT RUN.

2. Notice to agents by other agents has no effect.

Notice to Masters is Notice to Slaves; Notice to Slaves is NOT Notice to Masters

Thanks

URGENT! HYPER-ALERT! GET THE WORD OUT NOW!!!

By Anna Von Reitz

High School Students in several States are being told through their school affiliations that they "must" sign up for "Selective Service" now and that they can get in trouble if they don't.

This is a lie and if they follow these instructions, their own action will be taken as volunteering and applying to serve in the U.S. Armed Forces.

They are being asked to provide name, address, and "Social Security Number" --- which would be used against them as evidence that they were "voluntarily" acting as Municipal United States citizens.

We will fight to defend America, but we will not fight to defend criminals. Not anymore.

Our High School Students aren't being illegally press-ganged and sent to their deaths to defend criminals again. It's over.

The Pentagon and CIA have gone rogue, as have elements in the United Nations.

International Arrest Warrants are being issued.

These entities have no authority whatsoever to impose any kind of Selective Service, Draft, or to engage in any press-ganging or conscription activity on our shores.

Please inform all High School Principals in your area and take Witnesses to confirm that you have delivered this information to them in person or via Registered Mail. Nail them and your city officials all across this country with unequivocal refusal to obey any more illegal, foreign edicts issued by corporations of any kind.

Get off your rumps now, and protect our young people! Educate the Educators. And hold them 100% personally and commercially liable for spreading false and misleading information.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

ziero0 (15th April 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Free home delivery of mail implemented in 1862 resulted in conscription into Lincolns' Crusade Against Southern Hillbillies. To this day selective service is the quid pro quo for not using General Delivery.

In England press gangs would offer their services in exchange for a free beer which concealed the Kings' shilling. This is the reason for glass bottoms in pewter mugs.

The principle of selective service follows this time tested tradition with the value offered being delivery of mail to your home. Oh, and don't think having a box at the post office will protect you. General Delivery is counter to counter. The few steps they take from the counter to your box constitutes FREE DELIVERY.

The choice is always going to be yours whether to accept the hospitality of a free beer or a free service provided by your friendly government. The consequences are yours too.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (15th April 2022)