Page 118 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1201

Thread: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Anna is a crackpot ergo any of her followers are crackpots.
    Well mr. nash rambler is a crackpot too, but for very different reasons, he has none.

Anna is trying to recreate the Republic that the founders of this country created. I guess they were crackpots, according to you.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    17 hrs ·

For the Sake of Peace

The Founders of this Universe are still here. They didn't die. They didn't leave.

They continue to watch over us and care about us and our progress, much like human parents care about their children, but on a much grander scale and including all life as part of The One Life of All That Is. Their transit vehicles have been identified, but rarely seen here, as very large, very beautiful globe-shaped air ships with lights in concentric circles.

The Original Heavenly Host included a dominant society in this Galaxy that was a Caste Society, like the Hindu culture still is.

There were scientist-priests known as the All Seeing.
    There were soldiers known as the Dragons.
    There were merchants known as the Children of Men.
    The Dragons were a conquered race of Reptilians that originated in the star system of Draco; their ancestors rampaged across the Galaxy approximately two million years ago, colonizing widely and diversifying as they went.

When they came up against the All Seeing, the scientist-priests of the Sirius B "Morning Star" star system, they were steadily defeated and pushed back toward their home planets. Their war-like nature and physical strength and other attributes, however, made them ideal warriors.

Right or wrong, the All Seeing bred captive populations of Reptilians to fight against the original Reptilian invaders in the same way that we breed dogs for special purposes.
    The greatest warriors of the Reptilian races were thus conceived in captivity and trained and imbued with the wisdom of their All Seeing captors to become Seraphs --- Angels.

In this context, Satan, a Seraph, can be seen as a rebel throw-back returning to his Reptilian roots, however imbued with new knowledge and new capabilities.

The Children of Men were the races of the Pleiades descended from their great ancestor, who was called "Men" as a Proper Name. They formed powerful trade and market alliances with the All Seeing.

All three Castes were from substantially different backgrounds and races, with different biology, different sense organs, different capabilities, different values, different cultures, different histories.

These very different castes could have sex and produce hybrid off-spring, but the off-spring were often sterile and suffered health and mental problems, so intermarriage between castes was generally discouraged for practical reasons.

Here on Earth, hybrids were eventually engineered in an effort to preserve the unique genetic heritage of the All Seeing, and to tame and calm the Reptilian war-loving nature.

It was realized too late that breeding the Reptilians to be super-soldiers led inevitably to the pursuit of war, so the opposing effort was made to correct this and mainstream the Reptilians by reverse genetic engineering.

Homo sapiens today are a blend of all three of these Elder Races, plus some I haven't discussed.

All Homo sapiens have a Reptilian brain that controls their Autonomous nervous system, tiny scales that cover their skin, and numerous other reptilian traits. The genetic traits of the All Seeing are far less common, but also widely distributed, with some individuals being throwbacks to this ancestor race, too.

Once you become aware of this it's easy to see, but until you become aware of it, you are ill-disposed to evaluate what's what and who's who.

As the All Seeing dwindled in numbers and "faded away" --their diluted genetic content carried on by hybrid children-- the leadership and knowledge that once guided this planet steadily toward peace and nurturance faded away, too.

Their absence left a vacuum of power and the predominantly Reptilian scions stepped in to fill it, but the Reptilians are ill-suited to peace. They are still too close to their original genetic code, and as result, they create war and think as warriors, and delight in the spoils of war.

They have not outgrown this predilection.
    You can see them wandering around the halls at the Pentagon and in bunkers from here to Timbuktu, and in the boardrooms of corporations planning the next marketing "campaign", and in the agencies and in the political parties --- wherever there is conflict or danger, there the Reptilians can be found, attracted like moths to flames.
    And if there is no conflict, they will start one for profit or out of pure boredom.
    It's not for me or anyone else to judge them. They are what they are, and its not their fault that they are geared this way. It is however a fact, and until the rest of us wake up and stop electing Reptilians to positions of political power, there won't be peace on Earth for obvious reasons.

For obvious reasons, too, these people need to become self-aware. They need to step back and realize what they are doing and why they are doing it, so that they can consciously evaluate their impulses and motives and not just function "on reptile brain".

Once they are fully conscious and aware, they can stop following their genetic beaten-path to destruction, and stop promoting war, war, and more war.

They can find ways to make war against disease and poverty and pollution, and turn that basic Reptilian impulse into something profoundly powerful and good.

As for the rest of us, those who have a greater portion of heritage from the All Seeing and from the Pleiadeans, we need to help the Reptilians find outlets for their boundless energy and physical strength, and provide them with ways to fulfill their need to be active and competitive ---- without being destructive.

There are those who think that the Reptilians should be destroyed, simply wiped out as an evolutionary mistake. They think that Reptilians will never learn to choose life or peace. They think that Reptilians "have served their purpose". They are tired of struggling with Reptilians, and would just as soon see them written out of the Book of Life.

Faced with the Reptilian propensity for war and destruction, their violent history, their conflict-driven mentality, and the sheer cost of their mismanagement of resources on this planet, it's hard not to agree.

But then the wisdom of Our Father intercedes and reminds us that the turtles are reptiles, too, and they are among the wisest and most tolerant and most avid protectors of life. And the birds are the descendants of the reptiles. What would creation be like without them?

And let's not lose sight of the fact that Homo sapiens all depend on a reptile brain to keep our hearts pumping and our eyes dilating and our lungs inhaling and exhaling. Our skin, the largest and in some ways the most important organ of our physical body, is also largely reptilian in origin. Just look at your skin under high magnification and you will see the scales of a reptile.

As we wake up to our history and to a higher consciousness, and we begin to see with new eyes and hear with new ears, we will recognize reptilian combativeness and "Either/Or" thinking in ourselves as well. And we will pause and think about the many ways in which our reptile heritage has preserved us and protected us and made our lives and our species possible.

Our reptilian heritage is not a matter of "for us" or "against us". It's something we need to acknowledge and accept along with all the other gifts passed on to us and to include in our conscious awareness of both its good and its potentially evil attributes at work within us.

Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    4 hrs ·

For the Militarists

I often encounter people, mostly from military backgrounds, who talk about me as if I weren't standing in front of them, as if, indeed, I were instead an inanimate object or some other "she" in another place entirely. These men are also invariably the type who discredit and discount women, the sort who strut around as if they had a broomstick up their butts saying things like, "She's only a woman."

My reaction to them is just an invariable. I wonder what kind of down-trodden woman their own mothers must have been, to receive back that kind of disrespect from their sons. I also wonder what kind of men their fathers were to allow it. And then I go briskly on, explain what I need to explain to them, and move away at a jog-trot.

My own parents had such a happy and mutually respectful adjustment to the battle of the sexes, such a calm equanimity in the face of their differences, that the idea of one being significantly in servitude to the other is foreign to me.

To be sure, my Mother cooked my Father's meals and ironed his shirts and kept his laundry spotless, but on the other hand, he toted her groceries and mowed her lawn and fixed her roof--- or made sure that someone else was hired and paid to do it. It all got shared out and nobody in our family attached any importance to these chores of life. There was no inferiority or superiority at issue.

If pushed into service, my Father was able to cook and clean and wash clothes with the best of them. He certainly knew how to sit down in a chair and read stories and have children and dogs and cats clamber all over him. My Mother could saw lumber and true up floor joists and shoot a woodchuck at a hundred yards, as well as forage through the surrounding forests for herbs and berries and mushrooms like a Truffle Pig, and host a gracious Sunday dinner for eight without raising an eyebrow.

They got along so well most of the time that it was like hand and glove. If anyone had ever dared to disrespect my Father, they would have had my Mother to contend with, and vice versa, though I can't think of any instance where that ever happened.

My own married life has been similarly happy and even-keeled. My husband and I are both introverts so that's a bit different, but otherwise our household and our sharing of tasks and roles has been easy and equitable. I let him shoot any charging moose or bear that threatens, and he lets me spray rosewater on the flannel sheets, and we get along famously.

So with that as a proviso, I don't understand people who are hung up on sex-based superiority complexes. And I don't like being talked about in the guise of an object, like a table or a sideboard in need of repair or relocation.

These same men (and sometimes women) also have a tendency to say things like, "Nobody could know all that stuff." and "I wonder what her Handlers fed her today."
    Well, let's see....

By the age of 23, I had majors in Biochemistry and English Literature and was halfway through a Master's Degree, studying Histology. Hmm. It's been forty years since then.
    Granting that I have spent at least half my time since then raising kids, chasing dogs, working at jobs and running my own business--- unlike everyone else (apparently) I never stopped going to school. I never stopped reading, studying, observing, and learning.

What can you do with a firm college education in both the humanities and sciences, and twenty years to pursue any other subjects you wish? Well, that's time enough for three Doctorate Degrees without sweating it, or ten more Baccalaureate Majors, or five Master's Degrees.

So, yes, Major Dodge, I can know all that I know, and legitimately, too. I am old enough and have spent my days in the academic trenches and my nights solving ciphers.
    That is not to say that I don't benefit a great deal from the scholarship and research of many, many other patriots and people from all walks of life and areas of expertise, because I do.
    That's part of the advantage of having a great education. It allows you to communicate with others across a broad spectrum of subjects and enables you to benefit from their knowledge and to share yours, too.

Over time, that allows you to connect dots and jump over tall buildings with a single bound. And it doesn't matter which sex you are, either.
    Nothing that I have achieved should be considered extraordinary or unusual. My expertise across a range of subject areas should be common as dirt for a woman my age, and the fact that it is not, doesn't mean that I am so exceptional. It means that a lot of other people haven't made the effort to explore their own world.

I didn't start out to study law or history or theology or pharmacology or art. I encountered these subjects out of necessity. I didn't plan to study civil engineering, statistics, communications, land surveying or materials science, either. Business management and accounting? Are you kidding? All that, too, came with the turf of my life, my jobs, my business endeavors, and my family.

The difference is, that instead of spending my days and nights glued to the television watching re-runs of Columbo, I spent my time reading and thinking and experimenting and building and exploring the world around me. I didn't sit around in a bar wondering what to do next.

I've kept busy learning and observing the Earth and the world that men built upon it, all the days of my life. I've employed my mind and engaged my heart, and as a result, I don't need any "Handlers" to "feed" me anything, thank you.

Also as a result, I don't feel isolated from my world, like a separate thing set apart from it, that inanimate object that "she" represents, existing in my own little cell of a space suit waiting for the time allotted to me to run out.

Instead, I've learned that I and everyone and everything else on this planet and in this world make up a whole. We are all part of it and it is part of us. High time we realized that fundamental fact and started thinking in those terms, too.

Earth to NASA.... Earth to Pentagon....Earth to Australian Defense Ministry....
    That's the way it actually is, and we do nothing but harm ourselves and each other if we miss that basic point.

In my long mental and spiritual battle with the Cabal I have often observed their smug and self-satisfied concentration on themselves and their schemes and their secret social networks and ancient deceits.

And I have just as often thought, my God, my God.... these people can find nothing better to do? No better way to live?
    They must be bored senseless. They must have no better expectations of themselves or of life, than to chase around after "symbols of value" and concoct infantile sting operations to fool the unsuspecting public.

Now, all those military types who wonder who my "Handlers" are, have tried to beat the cabal at the cabal's own game. They have tried to out-lie the liars and find even better ways to cook the books, ever more mechanized ways to fool the public, more secret and complex codes to pull the strings....all in the name of protecting this country and "the free world".
    All they have accomplished by this is to make themselves into liars and crooks just like their adversaries, and to form their own criminal syndicates and networks, while de facto preying upon and deceiving the same people they are supposed to be protecting.

Sometimes fighting fire with fire isn't such a great idea. Sometimes it just blows back on you and creates a bigger conflagration.

So we have crime syndicates and weird pagan religious cults running the Roman Catholic Church as a storefront --- and attempting to move on to new digs at the United Nations, fully intending to use it as a storefront, too.

And we have almost the entire Law Enforcement community ultimately on the payroll of this venal organization, plus the military and "intelligence agencies" trying to out-con the con artists--- and only corrupting their own organizations in the process.

If it weren't so dangerous and nasty, I could afford to stand back and regard the whole situation as ridiculous and strangely funny.

For myself, I don't try to combat lies with more lies.
    That's like trying to add negative numbers together in hopes of getting a positive result --- and everyone I am talking to has already tried to do exactly that with the federal debt accounting system.

No, my solution to The Problem is quite different. If we are going to ever have a Free World, fundamental changes must be made to reconstruct the world that exists, changes to our assumptions, changes to our understanding, changes to the way we do things, and all those "secrets" need to go.

The Unsuspecting Public needs to suspect. And observe. And armed with a new way of seeing things, needs to take action, too.

My solution isn't about favoring this or that bad option, doesn't involve pitting competing criminal cabals against each other, doesn't promote Corporate Feudalism, and doesn't pretend that telling huge lies and diddling little children is a religion.

My solution is about providing a stable and honest platform to support life and social interaction on this planet, something that is good for everyone, and which harms none. A transparent way for everyone to get ahead and be limited by nothing but their own imagination. A system based on what is true, instead of promoting what is false.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    2 hrs ·

The J - Haplotype

In the article just published and titled, "For the Sake of Peace", I discussed the three primary Elder Races from which the current Homo sapiens -- or as I should say, Homo sapiens species, are derived, because there are two extant species, both called generally "Home sapiens".

This is the same kind of deceit we have with "judges" and "justices" both being spoken of as "judges", but actually being different offices. Home Sapiens and Homo sapiens sapiens are two different species, both being called "Homo sapiens".

If you study biological science, and especially if you study embryology and histology as I have, you will eventually find this out. If you study law, especially law concerning probate and identity and identity theft, you will discover the same thing.

There are literally two species of Homo sapien and they are related to each other by the same maternal mitochondria going all the way back to --- you guessed it --- Eve.

The first and elder species is simply called "Homo sapien" and the younger model off-shoot is called "Homo sapien sapien".

Homo sapien is also called "Man" and Homo sapien sapien is called "Human" and together they are called "Mankind".

All Homo sapiens as a class are descended to a greater or lesser extent from the "angels" -- the Reptilian super warriors who were bred by the All Seeing scientist-priests of the Sirius B star system to fight off other Reptilian invaders from the Orion and Draco star systems during The War in Heaven

So, naturally enough, we all have Reptilian DNA--- Homo sapiens simply has more of it, than Homo sapiens sapiens.

The difference shows up genetically as the J-Haplotype and as differences in skull structure. The older model Homo sapiens have a severe reproductive glitch. Almost all Homo sapiens females died when giving birth, compared to 25% of Homo sapiens sapiens.

The problem is caused by the longer gestation period (eleven months) and especially by the large, elongated, two-plate skull structure of Homo sapiens, which doesn't allow for natural passage through the birth canal.

By the time Caesarian Section arrived to save the day and prolong the genotype, the population of Homo sapiens -- what we call the Nazca or Neantherthals -- had largely disappeared and been replaced by the smaller, more fecund Homo sapiens sapiens.

But just as they had a major reproductive problem, the original Homo sapiens also had a big advantage.

They were (and are) much longer-lived than Homo sapiens sapiens, and they have physically larger craniums and brain capacities-- a third to one-half more brain capacity. They are also immensely strong, largely built, with thicker diaphragms, more lung capacity, denser bones, bluer blood that coagulates more quickly, more digits (typically six), and multiple sets of teeth. A true Homo sapien can re-grow teeth just like a shark and live 500-600 years on average.

So not only do they have a much longer life span in which to accrue knowledge, they have greater brain storage capacity to match.

However, as with penile structures, size doesn't necessarily matter. They still have to make the right choices to benefit themselves or anyone else from their longer lives and larger brains, and that they have often --and spectacularly-- failed to do.

Like their smaller and newer model half-brothers, Homo sapiens tend to waste their lives on sex, drugs, booze, and whatever other thrills they can get. If anything, they are even more secretive, arrogant, and perverse than Homo sapiens sapiens.

Like us, they tend to waste their inherent brain power on unworthy topics, like how to delude and better profit from the labor and subjugation of others, instead of making the effort to better themselves or the rest of Mankind.

There are some exceptions to the rule. There have been some great teachers and kindly hearts among the original Homo sapiens, but their efforts and aspirations for Mankind have largely been undermined by the greed and rapaciousness of their brethren.

Homo sapiens sapiens by contrast live a maximum of around 120-30 years at the present time, get only one set of permanent teeth, and make do with their smaller brains by developing more nerve synapses and connections between the right and left hemispheres of the brain.

In recent decades the effort to preserve the Homo sapiens subspecies has led to genetic manipulation to shorten the length of their natural gestation period and otherwise compensate to allow female Homo sapiens to survive childbirth without undergoing Caesarian Section.

To put it bluntly, more recent, less emotionally evolved Home sapiens have developed the whole system of religion and laws deriving from religion as a means to control and exploit Homo sapiens sapiens.

They have used both religion and law as a means to cheat and oppress Homo sapiens sapiens and to provide themselves and their servants with very luxurious lifestyles, political power and whatever else.

Now, with the chance to reproduce without restriction -- they see little reason to keep Homo sapiens sapiens around as anything but slaves, and they don't need seven billion slaves.

Their computational abilities and relatively few connections between the left and right hemispheres of the brain are both traits that lead them to make decisions "by the numbers" and to discount emotional and moral concerns.

If a small lie serves their ends, they see no reason not to try a bigger lie....and a Bigger Lie and a BIGGER LIE. In fact, it is something of a game with them to see how much they can get away with. They take wagers on such things and take these wagers seriously, too.
    Brain power and brute strength, yes, moral values, conscience, and emotional content ---- not so much.

So, yes, Virginia, there are so-called "Coneheads" in the Vatican and in Buckingham Palace and elsewhere, too. That's who they are and where they come from and why they are here and how they are related to us and the highlights of their strengths and weaknesses.

I might add, that also like us, there are good and bad individuals among them, those who are more evolved and those who are not.

Many of Homo sapiens are deeply hurt and offended by our failure to appreciate the beauty of their elongated skulls and by our ignorant supposition that "Neanderthals" were --or are-- less intelligent.

The few who are left have made enough of their gifts to rule the world by guile and deceit, even if they could not prevail at arms.

Generations of Homo sapiens sapiens have been enslaved and billions have been induced to slaughter themselves in senseless wars based on false premises, false flags, and simple -- if large -- lies. And there are those who make the argument that we are too stupid to live.
    This, then, is the source of our angelic -- reptilian -- heritage and how it has resulted in two subspecies, "Man" and "Human", making up Mankind.

And now, we go to the Pleiades and the Children of Men, more ancestors of Homo sapiens sapiens, who have progressed on their own pathway since they made up the Merchant Caste here on Earth.

The Children of Men descend from the angels, too, and have a their own ancestry as descendants of a particular angel named "Men". For whatever reasons, the genetic content he passed along was of a gentler, more refined, more Teran (as in Terrapin) reptilian nature, with the result that the Pleiadeans have not struggled and stumbled over their reptilian ancestry to the same extent we have.

The Pleiadean genetic quotient makes up a third of our genetic heritage more or less. Its from them that we inherit our cultural and group instincts, our family units, our bargaining and trading traditions, our sociability, our ability to work in teams and our basic sense of justice.

Thus, not only do we have two reptilian species derived from the same root ancestry and existing as Man and Human --- Home sapiens and Homo sapiens sapiens --- we also have a good dollop of additional, other, different-source reptilian genetic content from our ancestor, Men.

The confusion between "Man", "Men", and "Human" has existed since very ancient times.
    I think of it as "Snake Genes", "Turtle Genes", and "Snake-Turtle Genes" respectively, just to keep it straight---and all of this inheritance comes down to us from the "Angels"--- the Seraphs, both those Fallen and those Loyal, who were, and are, Great Reptilian Warriors bred by the All Seeing --first in the Sirius B star system, and later, in the Orion star system.
    This is your human heritage--- though admitting your debts to reptilian bloodlines may not be comfortable or pleasant to contemplate, it is nonetheless the truth, and we wouldn't be here or be what we are, for better or worse, without them.

So being descended from the angels doesn't quite mean what we thought it meant. Being "men" doesn't mean what we thought it meant, either.

And we can more clearly see the sources of our war-like impulses, our competitiveness, our Either/Or thinking, our hardness of heart, our misuse of our intelligence as a weapon, and our lack of emotional wholeness that stems from not having enough connections between the right and left hemispheres of our brain.

Once you consciously see this you can make other choices. From "knowing yourself" and knowing your actual history, you can come to grips with the things that seem natural to you, but which are actually the result of purposeful genetic engineering that took place on distant planets eons ago. And you can make conscious correction.

You can teach yourself to use your reptilian strength and intelligence for good. You can consciously create more connections between the hemispheres of your brain and regain your emotional connectivity. You can expand your repertoire of thinking patterns far beyond Either/Or. Despite everything, you can humble yourself and open your heart and be healed. You can ask for help, and then all you have to do, is accept it when it comes.

The War in Heaven ended long ago. The Founders, the Pleiadeans, the Great Dragon Lords, and the All Seeing have gathered to end the last vestiges of it, here on Earth.

So what about the Wild Card? Your inheritance from the All Seeing?

The All Seeing are not reptilian at all. They are warm-blooded as we are and they appear to be comely men, who serve the Almighty and True God, our Beloved Creator. To them is granted the gift to see the past and the future, to know what is good and what is bad, to be able to heal what is seen and what is unseen, to nurture and to understand and to be complete and whole within the greater whole of Creation. They are given the peace of the True God which passes our understanding.

The All Seeing are known as The Wise -- but the Liars also call themselves "the" Wise, in the sense of "getting wise" and "Wise Guys".

The All Seeing cannot be fooled by the lies and con games of the Liars. They see through falsehood as easily as looking through a pane of glass, straight to the heart of the truth. They act from that truth, and their deeds are mighty. Their renown lives in all times and places, and they are called the Sons of God.

They gift you with your passion and high emotions, your understanding of words and your inborn sense of conscience and justice. They give you your power of true imagination, and the ability to weld thought and feeling into fact. As the True God is the Wisdom and the Well-Spring, they make themselves the Fountain, and pour forth their Father's Glory.

This is your inheritance from them.
    Use their gifts and powers to re-imagine yourself and your world, not according to the lies and false presumptions of those having an interest in promoting themselves through your demise, but according to the image and will and majesty of Our Father in Heaven.

Homo sapiens sapiens might appear to be a small and insignificant creature, weak and short-lived and foolish, easy to deceive, easy to kill, vain, often insensitive, prone to selfishness, stiff-necked, noisy, and they create a lot of trash.

What can I say? Our Father has a great sense of humor.
    To us, unworthy and confused as we are, has been given a destiny of great glory and honor, a destiny that others are more aware of than we are, and which they covet and some would seek to destroy.

Hold fast to your inheritance from the All Seeing. Turn on your Shinola Sensors and peg them on "High" so that when the Liars come, you will know the truth. When they want you to hate, turn away from their speech. When they want you to fear, shut your ears. Turn your face away from their distractions, deceits, and sideshow entertainments.

Heal. Let go. Accept. Ask for help. And keep your eye on the ball.

Your destiny is different than theirs, by the Grace of God. And your inheritance is certain.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    16 hrs ·

The Pope, The Chemist, The Truth

It may have bypassed most people, but Pope Francis has an advanced degree in Chemistry.
    He's a scientist under those priestly robes with a mind like a steel trap.
    So how has it escaped his attention in the midst of all this talk about "Climate Change" ---that the atmospheric content of oxygen has dropped from 21% to just above 16%?

And that that is what is causing the gravitational shift and unsettling the magnetic dipole as well?

We know that oxygen is Anion ions in search of Cation ions. At the level of keylons it is highly charged and generating more than enough magnetic field force to cause gravitational attraction.

Read that: gravitational attraction has nothing to do with mass. It has to do with the amount of oxygen in our atmosphere and the magnetic field generated at its zero point. When you drastically reduce the amount of oxygen, you reduce the magnetic field strength and Earth begins to "wobble" and the magnetic pole begins to "walk"---which is what it is doing right now, straight toward Siberia.

It's not a matter of too much carbon dioxide.
    It's a matter of too little oxygen.
    If we increase the amount of oxygen instead of depleting it, things will return to normal. Minus, of course, the big fake emergency you've all engineered and the excuse you've drummed up for "carbon taxes" and oppressive "carbon regulations".
    I suggest that you and all the Bully Boy corporate bosses and the P2 all do a 180, reverse throttle, and shift.

As we all know, oxygen is created by our little green friends, the plants, and especially the algae in the oceans (which the vermin have killed off with radiation) and the trees (which they have cut down and not replanted).

As we also have cause to know from recent events and the historical records and the United Nations ENMOD and Geoengineering and Weather Warfare treaties, that their Sky Jockeys have been "driving" the jet streams around like mobile water flumes and causing drought in one place and monsoons out of season in others.

The drought caused by this criminal idiocy is then used in an opportunistic fashion to set the stage for gigantic wildfires, exacerbated by spraying a bomb-like cocktail of flammable industrial metallic wastes all over the landscape --- and burning down more trees, causing more air pollution, and further depleting the atmospheric oxygen.

Pope Francis --- you have an advanced degree in chemistry.
    I don't have to tell you that Lithium and Magnesium and powdered Aluminum Oxide are flammable. Turns out that all the other elements and compounds commonly found in "Chemtrails" are too--- every single one.

Are we supposed to believe this is a coincidence?
    That all the industrial waste products that these corporations are spraying on us day after day just happen to be highly flammable materials that generate metallic combustion fires?
    What plausible deniability do you have as a chemist for this apparently deliberate mis-representation of the whole situation?

Please tell us how you keep a straight face?
    While we are on these subjects, let's give this factoid a thorough review for all the completely clueless politicians who flunked Eighth Grade Science.
    Carbon dioxide makes up one three-hundredth of one percent of our atmosphere. That is: 1/300th of 1%.

Now, I know that thanks to dumbing down we have fewer and fewer math geniuses out there, but anyone can imagine cutting a big sheet cake into a hundred pieces and then taking one piece of that cake and cutting it into 300 itty bitty tiny little slices ---- and we can all see in our mind's eye what we wind up with: virtually nothing. Maybe half a crumb.
    We are supposed to believe--- and you are standing there with a straight face telling us--- that this ridiculously small component of the atmosphere is causing any such affect as "Climate Change"?

Unless you are proposing that carbon dioxide acts as a catalyst in some as yet undiscovered, unpublished, undisclosed secret process, there is no way in-you-know-where that carbon dioxide plays any significant role in changing the climate or much of anything else.

Deliberately depleting our oxygen is a different story.

Any atmospheric scientist, any chemist, any oceanographer, anyone with any background in science at all has cause to know that all this talk about "Climate Change" being caused by carbon dioxide is complete and utter bunk.

Anyone who has thought about the "Greenhouse Gas Theory" for more than five minutes knows that that is complete bunk, too.

So seven billion people want to know how a guy with a degree in chemistry missed all of this?

We all want to know exactly why, in view of the facts, we shouldn't haul you and your guests and every politician who voted for the Paris Accords to the nearest dock?
    We can give you all one-way tickets to Australia and a lifetime supply of garbage bags so you can help clean up the mess.

Pick up the bones of the billion-plus animals you killed for no good reason, animals that died in terror and torment because of Thugs and Liars and Evil-Doers ----and Fools who have believed this crap and shoveled it for you.

You should all be ashamed beyond all shame, especially when you reflect, that for all you have killed and destroyed, you can't give as much back as the life of a single ant.

My decree and judgment stands: all Catholic priests and all Bar Attorneys worldwide can have new jobs as gardeners Down Under.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    27 mins ·

Want Proof?

Even by my standards, I've been exposing some pretty outlandish things, and I understand that people will want proofs and basis for the credibility of what I am saying.

The existence of another version of Homo sapiens is probably the hardest pill to swallow, but it's published worldwide in every Bible in existence.

Remember what I have said about the J - Haplotype? That this version of man, the original Homo Sapien, lives hundreds of years?

What does it tell you in Genesis Chapter 5? Adam lived 930 years, Seth, his son, lived 912 years....?

And then, in Genesis 6:3: "My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years...."

This is where we, Homo sapiens sapiens, were created as a new version of Homo sapien. We are literally an offshoot from the race of Adam.

Our biology is different and our life spans and our brains are different, but we are still derived from Adam and are part of mankind.

So, given this, did God kill Adam's sons? No. Homo sapiens, the people we call "Neanderthals" went on living for many, many centuries after this.
    They were giants compared to us, "the mighty men of old", and their cities can still be seen in the hill country north and east of Jerusalem. David fought such a man, Goliath, and references to this Adamic race dot the Old Testament.

The "big news" I am bringing you is simply that a very few of them are still alive now, scattered all over the world, and with modern medical advances, they are now poised to make a comeback and advancing the idea that as our Elder Brothers, so to speak, they should inherit the Earth and rule over us by right of Primogeniture.

Our answer is, and has to be, that they were passed over by our Creator, who according to his wisdom made the changes spoken of and told them why. Thus new sons of Adam were created and chosen, and thus we have prospered and they have dwindled.

Primogeniture doesn't enter into it, where God has chosen.
    Still, we don't bear them ill-will or seek to be their enemies. We would be pleased for them to have life and pursue wisdom. The Father of us all made them and grants them life. Who are we to complain, so long as there is peace? Let them choose life for all of mankind, and not seek to enslave us by deceit or words of guile. We, too, have a right to live and to live in peace.

All the sons of Adam, both Homo sapiens and Homo sapiens sapiens, have the same inheritance of the Earth and we all have the same duty to take care of the Earth and not destroy it.

The second revelation that many people will find distasteful is that we are descended in part from reptiles and are in fact warm-blooded amphibians. We have fish, snake, and turtle genes. We are born out of water onto dry land, and as anyone who has studied embryology can tell you, we pass through distinctive stages of development that clearly demonstrate our genetic heritage from the reptiles.

And why should this surprise us or be any great cause of concern?
    We are familiar now with the Fossil Record. We know that the dinosaurs, the Great Lizards, inhabited this planet millions of years ago. These reptiles gave rise to modern day reptiles and we take that for granted.

Where is the big leap in accepting that we have reptile genes, too? Lots of them.
    When we fail to recognize our reptilian heritage, we can't properly observe and know ourselves and that makes it difficult to deal with some of the most problematic aspects of our nature.

Our snake inheritance is particularly troublesome, as it is both the source of our basic intelligence and our imagination.

So we have a baby and bathwater situation built into us at a biological level.
    The same foundation that enables us to daydream and imagine and create, also gives us the ability to scheme and delude and destroy.
    Thus, as the Bible explains, because of the snake (genes), we have the knowledge of good and evil ---- and the ability and responsibility to discern both.
    Would you give up your ability to imagine? ---Or would you rather learn to choose and imagine what is good?

The snake actually gave us a great gift, but it is not without equally great responsibilities.
    Until we recognize this heritage and see the snake within us, we are ill-equipped to know ourselves and our potential for both good and evil.

My attitude is that whatever is true, is true. We have to know and accept the truth, or we aren't dealing with a full deck--- and are crippled as a result.
    Let 'er rip. I have snake genes. Great. So what?

It means that we have the ability to project our consciousness back into the past and forward into the future. It means that we envision people, landscapes, and even emotions based on words in a book. It means we can draw out architectural plans in our heads. It means that we can create and hear a symphony without actually picking up a single instrument.

The Sacred Marriage between thought and feeling can take place within us, and our ability to create both good and evil is unfettered, waiting for us to use, like a two-edged sword.
    It is in fact a power so magnificent and so frightful, that it has been deliberately obscured and withheld from the vast majority of mankind.

Unfortunately, those who would destroy us and destroy our ability to create, are at work in the world. They see us as a dangerous and largely failed experiment. So they work with might and main to focus us on evil things, in an effort to secure our self-destruction.

They do everything they can to distort our vision into darkness and cataclysm and they profit themselves from it.

These Evil Ones are here among us, and they have used the false power of idols --- idolatry is one of the dangers of our imagination --- to enslave us.

As terrible as this is, as dangerous as this is, all we need to do is to wake up and stop listening to their propaganda, stop believing in their lies.

Those who wish for our destruction have no power over us. Their symbols have no power over us. Nothing that they project has power over us.
    As soon as we turn our minds toward happy things, and our emotions toward love, their shadows disappear and new images emerge --- images of peace, images of beauty, images of oneness, images of harmony.

Their lies are exposed and set aside, recognized as nonsense.

So, you want direct proof?
    Turn off your televisions and radios for the next thirty days, forget about war or politics or any of the other death and destruction propaganda----and during this time, go to your own mental Happy Place, instead.

Daydream about all the happy and joyous and fulfilling things you can think of and envision. Paint that picture. Write that book. Play with that new recipe. Kiss your own prince or princess. Watch the baby ducks paddling by. Smell the wet Earth in spring. Surround your loved ones in a golden cloud of love.

Imagine a crystal dish full to overflowing with jewels and gold coins, and you, just playing with them, running your hands through them, enjoying the colors and different shapes as baubles meant to be toys.

You are in a beautiful palace with high ceilings and bright windows. You can hear the birds singing and see flowering branches outside. All is at peace. The sunlight is warm and golden. The countryside stretches out before you, green and beautiful as far as the eye can see. You walk out on the balcony and feel the fresh wind flow over your skin like a caress. The stone floor is warm under your bare feet. You can hear a fountain splashing.
    You are perfectly healthy. Perfectly attuned.
    All is well. All is as it is meant to be.

Want more proof?
    Make peace with the snake. Tell him that you understand now and that you have chosen what is good and what is true. Thank him for the gift of your imagination. You will learn to control it and guard it and use it well.

Take a deep breath in and exhale it out. It's over. You've come home.
    There is, in this world, a time delay between what you envision and its materialization, a natural pause of varying duration between cause and effect. Suspend any doubt or disbelief. Just set such things aside. It's one way or the other, and you are here to find out what happens.

For the next thirty days, everything is on the sunny side of the street. Make the conscious effort to tune out the bad stuff and tune in the good. Rest, relax, daydream, snuggle, play. Be kind to yourself. Doodle. Daydream. Dance. Take naps.
    You are on a thirty day vacation.
    Yours is not to reason how or why. Just do it, if you want proof.
    Take your mind to the South Seas and find a quiet beach. Watch the fronds of the palm trees playing with the wind. Smell the salt air. Stretch. A long, luxurious stretch, head to toe. Watch the tiny waves curl around your toes. Pick up a shell and be amazed by all its many designs and colors. Everything is crystalline and clear. You take a deep breath and wander along the beach, listening to the lapping waves, filled with peace.

It's late afternoon, July in Door County, Wisconsin, cherry season.... and the air is warm and the sand is golden and dusty underfoot. The one-lane dirt track you are following takes a dip downhill and then through a pine grove where the air is shady and cool and pine-scented. Just beyond the grove you can see the road winding on, bathed in sunlight again, and a small cabin built of stone looking out over the deep blue waters of Lake Superior. You have a basket of ripe cherries you are bringing home and dinner with friends planned for the evening. You stop for a moment and look at your little cabin with its copper weather vane and blue morning glories running along the porch railing. It's such a quaint, quiet little place, so far off the beaten track....

Or, switch your gears, you're at your mountain place in Norway and the snow is very deep....
    You're grateful for you thick wool mittens and thick-soled snow boots, and you smile at your dog, bounding through the snow while you stay on the path to the woodpile. There is a cleared space in front of the woodpile already and the low-angled sun is amber-colored as you stoop down and pick up a last armload of birch logs. You can smell the snow and the saw dust as you turn back to the house. It's a lodge house made of ancient logs, tucked against the slope and facing south, away from the wind. Even so, the snow has drifted up, almost as high as the bottom of the windowsills....

Wherever your Happy Place is today, whatever it looks like, whatever season of the year it may be --- go there. Go alone, or take your companions. Commune with your cat. Pet your dog. Perhaps like my friend, Judy, you have a favorite bookshop in England where you like to roam. Maybe you want to sit on an empty bench at your favorite stadium. Maybe your Happy Place is in the Eighteenth Century, or Elmhurst, Illinois, in 1910.
    It doesn't really matter, because your mind can take you anywhere.

Do this for thirty days, consistently. Don't let your mind wander off into ugly places. Erase any ugly, fear-producing images you happen to see. This is your time on Earth, not THEIRS.
    At the end of thirty days of doing this, I guarantee that your world will be changed and you will be changed. And if enough of us do it, the whole world will be changed, for the better.
    And then we won't have any arguments about whether I am full of beans or not. The truth will be right in front of your faces and within the bounds of your own experience and that will sort things out better and faster than any amount of question-answer or argument at all.

You want proof? I've given you a simple and pleasant way to prove it to yourself, and that's the best kind of proof there can ever be.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    3 hrs ·

Back About 50 Years Ago.... More Proof of a Different Kind

I live in Alaska, where the single-most obvious, visible, and oldest still-standing icon of Scalar Tech still stands --- HAARP. I not only knew or still know the people most crucial to its development, I know how it works and why it exists.

Believe me, I know the dangers that this technology in general presents, and also the blessings it could provide..

So the whole issue is what we do with our own money and our own minds? Are we to be trusted with ourselves? Or are we two-year-old children with another kind of hammer?
    That's a question for us to decide.

We need to choose and we all need to know how this technology is used and deployed and we should not allow any amount of politicians hiding slush funds or militarists yelping about "National Security Concerns" deter us.

Also about the same time that HAARP was being recognized as an "issue of concern", another problem surfaced: Chemtrails.
    They appeared in concert with two other plagues upon humanity, delivered by the same basic group of what can only be called: Fake Scientists, aided and abetted by----yes, dear---- Fake Journalists.

You have to know the other two parts of "The Story" before we get to Chemtrails.

The first part of "The Story" --- or maybe I should call it --- "The Script" --- was provided by a Stanford Professor: Paul R. Ehrlich, Author of "The Population Bomb".
    Ehrlich did some simplistic computations followed by dishonest extrapolations, and convinced all sorts of people that our entire planet was doomed by the looming specter of human overpopulation-- as a "mathematical certainty" no less-- unless of course, we ceased all manufacturing, all agriculture as we know it, and most of all, stopped having sex and producing children.

If we didn't willingly self-castrate, the world was doomed. If we didn't stop eating anything but grass, the world was doomed. If we didn't ration water, the world was doomed. And, he even projected that this cataclysm would happen sometime in the 1980s, so there wasn't much time to prepare....

Right. Well.
    It's 2020. We are still here. No signs of utter destruction yet.
    I personally think that Professor Ehrlich dropped a half-dozen zeroes from his calculations. Read a four as a nine. Something like that.

And in any case: his theories have been thoroughly disproven along with his timelines. We should be concerned about overpopulation, but there is no excuse for the wide-spread hysteria Ehrlich caused and apparently, no end to the number of trusting people he misled.

The Population Bomb is credible-sounding story trumped up in "scientific terms" and what you get is the equivalent of a pernicious Urban Myth being used as the excuse for ill-considered political action and investment of public funds.

The Population Bomb is still causing clueless teenagers to have nightmares forty years after it was proven to be bunk.

I read The Population Bomb in about 1970, while it was still hot off the presses. I knew the math was bunk. I sniffed. I wrinkled my nose. I thought--- hmmm? Why would anyone in their right mind be peddling this? But I moved on without answering that question.
    It was one of those Odd Aberrations like the IRS that I flagged, but I didn't dig into it at the time.

At about the same time, another Ugly Lie reared its head, only this one was brought forward and resuscitated from the early 19th century: The Greenhouse Gas Theory.
    This theory postulates that the warming effect that our atmosphere has on the Earth is not just a result of insulating us like a warm blanket, but that certain kinds of gas in the atmosphere create a heat pump driven by those gasses reflectively radiating heat and interacting with -- and at the same time -- being radiatively "equilibriated" within the same system.

That's like saying my foot is inside and outside my shoe at the same time.
    And it violates the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
    It's utter, complete, and obvious bunk.
    So why, in the name of good sense and logic, are we still talking about it 196 years after it was first proposed---and rejected?
    And again, I wondered ---why is anyone in the scientific community talking about it, when they know it's bunk? Why are politicians parading this moldy doggerel out and using it as excuse for plugging the public purse?....

Ah, well, bingo, that's the point, isn't it? Most politicians know and care nothing about science. If it sounds plausible, they will buy it-- literally, and split the resulting purse with the Fakirs bringing the tripe forward. Regrettably, once this path to the pork barrel was discovered there was no stopping the proliferation of plausible causes and issues -- often tongue-in-cheek, which nonetheless yield pay days.

The Liar's Syndrome thus breached the walls of our science faculties and university departments, wormed its way through the Defense Contractor Maze, and landed full-blown in the National Laboratory System. From there, it ping-pongs back and forth.

I did my bit to debunk The Green House Gas Theory whenever and wherever I heard anyone making reference to it, but once again, it acquired the status of an Urban Myth.
    As proven and demonstrated by The Greenhouse Gas Theory, such a myth may make no sense. It may have no scientific merit or validity at all. It may break axioms so set and reliable as to be considered natural "Laws" with no suggestion of a viable mechanism and certainly no experimental results or evidence in its favor---- but the Talking Heads will still plow onward, oblivious of any distinction between fact and fiction, so long as it makes a buck.

So we have two pieces of Quasi-Scientific Hokum -- The Population Bomb and The Greenhouse Gas Theory -- both appearing/reappearing about the same time, for no apparent reason.

In retrospect, it's easy to see that these both contributed to the proliferation of a form of mass hysteria predicated on ignorant "faith" in science, and that both contributed to the public's acceptance of another even Bigger Lie: Human-Caused Climate Change, purportedly the result of "skyrocketing" levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.

Forgive me for observing that with free carbon dioxide amounting to 1/300th of one percent of the atmosphere, it can "skyrocket" all it wants, and for a long time, without having any effect on anything.

In fact, if we "skyrocketed" atmospheric carbon dioxide all the way to one percent of the atmosphere --- basically 300 X its present concentration, the only likely effect would be faster accretion of coral reefs and other calcium carbonate structures, and greener, more robust plant life. And more oxygen for us to breathe.

Oh, my, I am running to the kitchen, checkbook in hand.... have to stop the terrible impacts of increased carbon dioxide!
    Uh-duh.

At the same time a very real and pressing problem has developed---oxygen and ozone depletion, caused in part because of numbnutz efforts to suppress carbon dioxide levels and deliberate criminal activities.

Those criminal activities include sabotage of the Fukushima Nuclear Reactor (killing off vast amounts of algae (causing oxygen depletion) diatoms, fish, and marine mammals), deforestation of the Amazon Basin (more trees gone and more oxygen depletion), destructive manipulation of the world's jet streams (causing floods and droughts, both) and Chemtrails.

And who is pushing all of this? Religious nutcases who think they have to fulfill Biblical prophecy to keep their street cred.

I am not going to quote all the la-la from Revelation, but you've all read the "and the Angel poured out...." and "a third of all the creatures of the ocean perished" and "a half of all the land animals perished" and so on, but that is what they are trying to do.

The point is that the True God isn't doing any of this to us or to the Earth. Religious nutcase zealots are doing this.

They are also trying to carry out by their own hands, the prophecies about a third of mankind being destroyed by fire.

Here we have proof of it being planned and put in motion way back in 1985 ---- and by who? The Vatican. They minted a coin celebrating the glories of Chemtrails, so we don't have to ask where all the Chemtrails are coming from. We know.
    http://globalskywatch.com/chemtrails/ubbthreads.php…

What most people haven't known was what was in the Chemtrails, and what the composition of the Chemtrails implies.

It had to be ferreted out by concerned people doing painstaking soil sampling over a number of years in different locations, but the facts dribbled in, and here's what it amounts to.

Chemtrails contain a slurry of flammable industrial wastes that are conducive to spontaneous combustion and chemical fires. All the odd ear-mark components of Chemtrails are flammable. All of them.

Lithium -- flammable, potentially explosive when exposed to air and water.

Barium -- a flammable solid, produces hydrogen gas, may ignite spontaneously.

Strontium -- emits flammable gases on contact with water.

Magnesium -- highly flammable, especially when powdered.

Aluminum oxide dust -- forms explosive mixtures in air.

Thorium -- pyrophoric, ignites spontaneously.

Put their ability to control and manipulate the jet streams to cause artificial droughts together with their Chemtrail campaign ongoing for 35 years, blanketing the Earth with flammable metallic elements, and what have you got?

"God" destroying the Earth by fire, Alaska in the summer of 2019, Australia in the winter of 2019-2020, and only "God" knows where the Nasty Bastards will strike next, but we do know who is responsible for it.

He just happens to be a Pope with an advanced degree in Chemistry and not a shred of plausible deniability for peddling "Climate Change" or "Carbon Taxes" or dumping Chemtrails on us, either.

Now, I am going to put it straight to the Roman Catholic Church. This is YOUR problem. Along with the pedophilia and all the rest of it.

There is no reasonable doubt in my mind that someone, inside or outside the Church, torched Notre Dame on purpose and perhaps as a demonstration and a warning.
    There is no doubt in my mind that unless the Church stops pursuing these evils, including the manipulation of the jet streams and the dumping of Chemtrails, unless the Church whole-heartedly repents from all of this agenda, the retaliation against the Church and its members and its institutions will only escalate. Innocent Catholics will be paying the price for the demonic elements in the Church leadership who are responsible for this madness--- men who have betrayed your trust, denigrated your faith, and shown themselves to be enemies of all Mankind.

Take a good look at the pictures from the fires in Alaska and Australia. See the innocent animals roasted alive? See the funerals of firemen and others caught in these deliberate, man-made infernos. This is nothing but the Immolation Sacrifice these madmen are making to their "god" --- Mollech. It has nothing to do with anything Christian at all. In fact, it is distinctly anti-Christian.

So the first thing you want to do is tell them that you know who they are and that you are not fooled after all. Express your disgust and dismay over their use of Chemtrails and their support of the phony Carbon Tax Narrative.

The second thing you want to do, is stop exposing your families to this. Protect your children. Keep them home and out of Catholic schools until this evil is purged from the Church.

Third, withhold your money and labor and support. If the Church will not repent, leave it. Do not be part of what comes to it as a result of the evils that it is stubbornly engaged in.
    Fourth, warn all your family members, friends, and neighbors --- anyone who will listen. Let them know what you found out. These gigantic fires are no accident. They've been set up, planned for, since at least 1985.

Fifth, get busy and ride your politicians like horses. Let them know what you found out, too. Give them the same drill you give the Church officials.

Sixth, alert anyone and everyone that you know in the Fire Protection Services, the Police, and the Military. Give them a copy of this article if you want to. They are the ones most at risk. They are the ones most directly involved in fighting these fires. Ask them if they want to risk their lives so that these Actors can have their "fire sacrifices" and rampage around committing crimes against Nature and Humanity?

I am fully in favor of taking pitchforks inside their low-vibrational fence and routing them out of St. Peter's to answer for this, like so many hedgehogs.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    7 hrs ·

IRS Kicker 3

You can't beat the horse's mouth. Here is the video clip from 2013 in which former IRS Commissioner Steve Miller admitted that income taxes are totally "voluntary".

Unless they have changed the meaning of "voluntary" to mean "compulsory", millions of Americans have reason to differ with the foreign courts and private police forces engaged in pillaging and plundering unauthorized public trusts.

https://www.c-span.org/video/…

In case it has not dawned on some people yet, by "impersonating" us and creating these various corporations functioning in our names, the perpetrators are unlawfully converting our private earnings into corporate income -- which they can then tax.

All "income" is a corporate profit accrual that has nothing to do with your small business or private earnings at all. You have to be set up as a corporation --- think: Articles of Incorporation, Board Members, Officers, Shareholders, etc.--- before you even have "income".

So what is actually going on here?

Well, these foreign corporations came in here and "seized upon" your name, infringed upon your natural copyright and the evaded the protections you are owed under the Constitutions.

They created corporation franchises for their own actual corporations, the US, Inc., and the USA, Inc., and named these franchises (like Dairy Queen franchises) after you.

Then, as they created and laundered money through these franchises --- money (according to them) coming from activities related to interstate manufacture, sale, and transport of firearms, alcohol, and tobacco --- but actually representing your private earnings, they claimed that you were engaged in these industries and had income as a result.

Complete, total, fraud.

So you can imagine the situation. Here are these IRS auditors and agents coming in to examine the books of JOHNNY WALKER, INC. They think you are running a corporation. They are convinced that your earnings are corporate "income". Moreover, because you are supposedly getting this income from shady sources and regulated activities, they are already pre-disposed to think of you as some questionable, shady character, too.
    And you walk in, innocent of the flowers in May, having no idea what is going on, no idea what they are seeing or thinking based on the (false) information they have been given, and you have conversations that make no sense at all.

You, of course, are talking about money that you earned running your own small business or working at a job, and they are talking about corporate income. And because nobody involved realizes that there is this gargantuan impersonation fraud involved, it stands.

The IRS Agents come in like they are fighting the Whiskey Rebellion and you are left standing there, still clueless, hat in hand.

So, put this handy-dandy video clip in your iPhone collection and on your computer, ready to send to any IRS official who contacts you. You are free to explain that for you, a non-citizen, non-Federal Employee, payment of federal taxes is voluntary and you are choosing not to volunteer.

The other thing that you need to know is that there are two (2) "IRS" organizations. There is the Internal Revenue Service, collecting money for the British Territorial United States Government, which acts under the premises described above, and there is the IRS, collecting money for the Papist Municipal Government, which has a different rationale, leading to the same ends.

The Papist Municipal Government pretends that you owe it money for the privilege of impersonating yourself and operating as one of their incorporated franchises. In other words, they are taxing your "corporation" --which you don't even know exists-- for a privilege you are unaware of, too.

They claim that you have been "pledged" by your Mother, or by FDR, or otherwise by yourself, to pay Municipal Income Taxes--- which they call "Peter's Pence".

Peter's Pence has been collected as an income tax since the 1100's, and it is collected by the Inquisition, as a "gift" and "special offering" that is due every year on April 15th.

This is the reason that all the incorporated PERSONS were warehoused in Puerto Rico, where the Municipal Government had access to the Spanish Law of the Inquisition, and this is why the persecution of American "TAXPAYERS" has been so brutal.

When we took this to Rome and bearded the then-Pope and his Vatican Chancery Court Officials, they replied that oh, no, this was a great misunderstanding! No, of course, we were exempt from any such collection! And as for the PERSONS, they were all tax percuse --- meaning "tax pre-paid".... The PERSONS were merely given to us as gifts....

Like Trojan horses.

The mis-administration by the Inquisitorial IRS is legend and so are the horror stories of those victimized by it. Unlike their Territorial Brethren, these IRS Officers usually do know what they are doing and they know that it is a crime, and they do it anyway --- "for their holy cause".

The best thing you can do if you suspect that you have run afoul of this breed of "IRS" official, is to look them right in the eye and say, "I am not a Catholic, I don't embrace your holy cause, I am not pledged nor pledging, and I don't consider Municipal citizenship a benefit or privilege of any kind. I am a foreigner with respect to the Municipal Government owed every jot of The Constitution of the United States agreements."

It's only when they "know that you know" what they are doing and the premises upon which they are acting that these Gila Monsters let you go.

They usually identify themselves by using the "IRS" designation.
    And now, finally, we will observe that both these Subcontractors are impersonating you for other reasons as well as being able to tax you under False Pretenses.

They are conspiring to evade the requirements of the Constitutions governing their operations on our shores, and as such, are operating as "enemies"--- both foreign and domestic.

They are obligated to shoot themselves for it, but since both these organizations are, at the end of the day, owned and operated by the Pope, there is no credible reason for any of this. He is "fighting" against himself, because he owns the Territorial "Commonwealth" Government which the Queen manages for him, and he directly owns the Municipal United States Government and all its franchises through the incorporation of the City of Rome.

Once again, as with the Chemtrails and the gun grabbing in Virginia and the mis-administration of the "IRS" and the pedophilia and all the rest of it --- all roads lead to Rome and Babylon, if you want to be more precise.

Time to wake up, people. Time to take action

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    3 hrs ·

Notice That I Am One Lawful Person

I don't have super powers. I don't have unlimited time. I don't have unlimited space. I don't have unlimited help. I don't have unlimited resources of any kind. I don't have the immediate answer to every question and every need.
    I get on average several thousand emails a day. I get several hundred pieces of mail every single day.

We, my team and I, do our best to share the results of our research and our legal and diplomatic work, but it is a gross understatement to say that we are stretched thin and often exhausted.

It isn't that we don't sympathize. It isn't that we don't want to help. But you are all grown ups and you can see that there is no way for our relatively small organization to assist 320 million people one-on-one. It just isn't possible.

That is why we have made and continue to make the effort to educate your State Coordinators and also to educate you directly--- to better enable you to "know who you are" and defend yourselves and develop court-admissible evidence in your own behalf in support of your position as an American.

There are many, many issues to address --- everything from "lawful postage" rates to child custody to income taxes and beyond. As we are currently set up and funded --- by donations --- we can't address them all.

Every day I get up and I have to pick and choose what I can do today.

Everyone reading this needs to consider--- what can I do today to help myself or help someone else get through this? --- in exactly the same way I do.

There are those who are used to the Nanny State, and who assume that we should be able to hand out welfare and do all the things that they are used to receiving from THEIR government, but that is not and never was our government.

Self-governance is an entirely different prospect.

Nearly every day I have to reply to people whining that they aren't getting enough service. Where do they think these services are coming from?

If you self-govern, they come from where?

We have to do this ourselves, all of it. Our own court system. Our own peacekeeping. Our own money. Our own recordkeeping. Our own political system. Our own elections.
    THINK!

We have boarded our Ship of State and we are running it on a skeleton crew. We are making headway and maneuvering skillfully. We are doing all that we can possibly do for the country and the people as a whole, and as we can, for individual people, too.

But----- that said, we cannot and do not propose to do everything for everyone and that is not the proposal we have set before you at all.

You have the right to self-govern, but you have to have the will to self-govern, too. You have to grab an oar and do the actual work. You have to fund it. You have to participate in it.

You have responsibilities that go with the rights you are heir to, and sitting around carping about your "rights" while failing to exercise them, is just so much hot air.

We have developed effective information to help you safely stop paying Federal Income Taxes.

We have developed effective means for you to reclaim your birthright political status and lay claim to your assets.

We have developed an organized government in most States of the Union and through these organizations are training more people to assist people in reclaiming their birthright political status, do credit exchanges, fight illegal foreclosures, and provide more support for individuals.

Your State Assembly is the place where you need to go for help with these sorts of issues and if you don't have a State Assembly yet, you need to form one.

This is self-governance in action.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    25 mins ·

The Gra-El Kings and Greg Hallett's [Weird] Declaration

Among the other extraordinary claims made by this Australian Grandmaster and erstwhile British Noble complete with titles, etc., is a recent public recording in which he, Hallett, claims to be a Gra-El King, and to be the --- get this --- Posthumous Progeny of Queen Anne Boleyn.

Now, I regularly have to deal with a lot of weird stuff and ancient history and claims from people claiming to be everything from God to Rosie the Riveter. I even have to deal with alien technology and yes, what most people would consider "aliens" though in fact, the Other Beings referenced have been here all along, and often a lot longer than we have.
    From their perspective, we are the New Comers.

In full view of how strange the world can actually be, and in all the years I have been plodding my way through it, I do think Gregory Hallett's claim takes the cake.

Imagine this---- after Anne's guiltless and untimely death, her headless body was salvaged, DNA was extracted from her cadaver, and used to create children of Anne Boleyn. According to Greg, he's one of the progeny.

They still wouldn't have been sons of King Henry VIII. But who cares?
    I digress.

It is entirely possible to recapture DNA from cadavers and use it to incubate a human baby.
    How do you think the original Homo Sapien strain was kept alive, when 99% of the females died giving birth? Doesn't the Bible tell you that the True God can raise up sons of Abraham from rocks?

Ironically, that isn't even the wildest part of this particular declaration. It's his claim to be a Gra-El King.

I used that style of the name, "Gra -El" in an article, a few months back, and so far as I know, that is the first time that name has appeared in print. Ever.

I did that to point out that these Kings are "El" --- as in "Elohim". They are not human.
    They are members of the Elder Race of Sirius B, the priest-scientists called the "All Seeing", the ones who bred the Seraphs, and whose DNA is part of our own -- the part that makes the miracle of a warm-blooded amphibian possible. Some people have called it "the God gene", and so it is.

So, to be a Gra-El King, Greg Hallett would have to be a scion of the All Seeing.
    Let's describe the Gra-El Kings --- they are very tall, very pale, and in their youth --- which can last thousands of years --- they have an abundance of fine, soft, wavy, dark auburn (red-brown) hair. It is a truly beautiful but strikingly different color, so different that if you ever see it, you will notice it. It's not brown. It's not red. It's like Cherry Cola shot through with sunshine.

You will stop. You will look. You will take note. It may not strike you as anything too horribly odd, but you will notice their hair color if you ever see a young Gra-El King.

The other things you will notice right off are their eyes and their mouths.
    Their eyes are pale aqua with dark blue rings around the iris, and flecks of gold that make their blue eyes appear green in some light. Again, there is nothing truly odd about this, but their eyes, like their hair, are a very striking color.

Their mouths are finely sculpted, with a flat spot on the lower lip, and overall in the shape of a "Cupid's Bow".

Today, the progeny of the All Seeing left on Earth are pretty much limited to a few small areas in Austria-Hungary, Ireland, and Croatia. The traits come through the Paternal line, and once in a great while, there will be a true "throwback" to the All Seeing.

There is a mysterious young man that I have seen in London with his Italian-Irish Mother, who is the splitting image of a Gra-El King, but he entirely lacks the gentle and caring nature of the All Seeing, and if he has the All Seeing gifts, he is not using them for good purposes. To me, he brought to mind the young Uther Pendragon, ready to spite the world.
    Nonetheless, I had occasion to attend a public function with him and his Mother, and it would not be an overstatement to say that when he walked in, every head in the room turned and you could hear an audible intake of breath.

On Earth, the remaining progeny of the All Seeing tend to age rapidly and live short lives. Their dark auburn hair starts turning pure white around the age of thirty, and by forty-five, they will be completely white-haired----though still having youthful looking faces.

I am giving you this description so that when someone says he is a Gra-El King you will know what one looks like, but that is not even the defining characteristic of the Gra-El. The defining characteristic of the Gra-El is the fact that they are literally "All Seeing".
    Like Jesus.

For real.

It is traditional to paint Mary Magdalene with dark red hair, and I often hear theories about her being the "Holy Grail", but they are missing the point, in a "chicken or egg" way. Mary Magdalene could have been a descendant of the All Seeing ---- the Gra-El, not the Grail.

That would certainly explain why she alone had the certain knowledge that Jesus was going to his death in Jerusalem. And the red hair.