Page 1 of 121 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Anna von Reitz

Answers to Questions
    1) What is the current status of the International Obligation Lien?

The Lien is there for all to see and it is still standing.

2) Should we add the authenticated birth certificate as an addendum to the Deed of Re-conveyance?

No, the BC is a private document that you should use in the conduct of your private business. Some of us who have had cause to act in public capacities have recorded BCs but if you are not in such a situation there would be no reason to do this.

3) On a show about 6 month ago, you had talked about doing three UCC filings. Do these still need to be done?

Yes, there is need to do it if possible. The UCC-1 Financing Statement and Addendum are used for three different processes. In the first case you use it to give International Notice of your interest in your Name and NAMES. In the second use, you check the "Non-UCC Lien" box to claim back your private property. In the third, you check the "Agricultural Lien" box to lock down your land and soil interests.

These have to be filed in order. An example of their first use of a UCC-1 Financing Statement is shown in the Appendix of our book "You Know Something Is Wrong When.....An American Affidavit of Probable Cause".

You just fill in your name in the form: JOHN MARK DOE, JOHN M. DOE, and JOHN DOE as the debtors, and your re-conveyed Trade Name -- John Mark Doe-- as the Secured Party.

4) What about getting a passport as an American National? Some have tried this (including me), but keep getting put back as a "US citizen" status. Do you have a fail-safe procedure?

The Post Office is the actual issuer of Passports and they could care less about our squabbles over which "United States" or which "United States of America" either, so they just send out a generic passport and leave it up to you to sign it in such a way as to indicate your political status. I signed mine with a by-line, as in by: Anna Maria Riezinger (claiming copyright and ownership of my Vessel.) and "Retired" ---(serving notice that I am not under any obligation to any corporation) and "All rights reserved" -- (serving notice that my Powers are my own and cannot be usurped by any attorney without my consent). I also obtained a "global postage stamp" --- which guarantees first class postage for a letter to anywhere, and affixed it to the passport in the upper left above my signature and canceled it by writing my full name and my place of departure (Big Lake, Alaska) across the face of the stamp in red-ink. This identifies me as a land-lubber mailing myself to the rest of the land-lubbing world. A passport is basically a giant stamp mailing you to other destinations and giving the foreign authorities information about who you are and where you came from, so use it and think of it for what it is --- a postal service product. And think of yourself as a Post Master, because under international law, that is exactly what you are. You handle the mail all the time, buy stamps, and when you mail items you sell stamps. Think about it.

5) I've heard of a status called "Secured Primary Creditor". How does this differ from simply doing a status change back to an American national?

Secured Party Creditor refers to the international commercial code process of claiming to be a Creditor with a "Secured Interest" in assets (see UCC-1 comments above). In addition to the UCC-1 Financing Statement, you file a Security Agreement between the Creditor (Trade Name) and the Debtors (the NAMES) for the purpose of guaranteeing the interest of the Creditor. You also file a Hold Harmless Agreement in which the DEBTORS hold the Creditor harmless for the administration of THEIR affairs. You also file a Power of Attorney for the Creditor making your Trade Name the Attorney-in-Fact and revoking all other Powers of Attorney. You also need to file a Declaration of Permanent Domicile on the land and soil of the state where you were born for all the names --- Trade Name plus NAMES--- all need to return to permanent domicile on the land of your birth state. Last but not least you file a Property List showing what it is that you are claiming an interest in.

None of this makes much sense at first because it appears on the surface that you are making claims for and against yourself, but you must learn to think of your Name and any NAMES as things apart from yourself ---in fact, I find it most efficient to think of them as boats, literally "vessels", that you can use to "travel" in various jurisdictions of the law and exercise various capacities.

When you "return" the permanent domicile to the land and soil of your birth states for both your Trade Name and all NAMES associated with or derived from it, you reverse FDR's "New Deal" and exercise your "reversionary trust interest" in your own estate.

6) Are you and/or the Living Law Firm working the Trump Admin to usher in the return of the American Republic?

There is a great deal of confusion here. There are fifty American state republics, not one. So to speak of "a" single American Republic is another confusion and semantic deceit that must be avoided.

What we are helping to do is to put an end to the so-called "Reconstruction" that began after the equally so-called "Civil War" and all the British inspired fraud, guile, and bunko that followed.

Strange as it may seem to most Americans, officially, our rightful federal government has been "held in abeyance" for 150 years pending action by the sovereign States of the Union to "reconstruct" the States of America.

There's a whole layer of our Federal Government missing. It was moth-balled in 1868 by British/Scottish sympathizers in the U.S. Territorial Congress.

The States (meaning Maryland, Georgia, New Hampshire) formed a Federation of States known as "the Union". This Union of States came into being on September 9, 1776, and adopted the doing-business-as-name The United States of America. This is a Holding Company. The goods being held for the States by The United States of America are all their rights and prerogatives in international jurisdiction.

Secondarily, the States split off another kind of union called a Confederation of States known as the States of America, which was formed under the Articles of Confederation on March 1, 1781. This Confederation's members were all "States of States" such as The State of Maryland, The State of Georgia, and The State of New Hampshire. These are the original Federal States of States which "went AWOL" after the Civil War. They are the doing-business entities of the actual States of the Union, which should be conducting our business for us.

Instead what happened is that these original "States of States" doing business under the name of, for example, The State of Florida, were secretively and deceptively and fraudulently replaced by British Territorial entities doing business as "the" State of Florida. In this way a cuckoo-bird like substitution was achieved. The difference between "The" State of Florida and "the" State of Florida went either unnoticed, or was not understood by the clueless populace for what it was---- an undisclosed and heinous Breach of Trust by the British Government, which then and now seeks to hide its actions behind Scottish skirts.

As we speak, they are trying to continue this scam by creating yet another "ringer" --- a Scottish corporation doing business as "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA [LTD.]" --- and no doubt trying to put in their "states" to replace us entirely----when we are in fact their Priority Creditors.

Obviously, this Scottish imposter is not our government and does not represent our government and no matter what claims may be made for it, should never be trusted as anything but an attempt to continue fraud and pillaging against us.

We are calling the actual States of the Union to Assemble. The States will then "reconstruct" the actual Federal States of States doing business as, for example, The State of New Hampshire --- at which point, the so-called Reconstruction will finally be finished and the Territorial and Municipal United States kicked back to the curb where they belong.

7) What is going to happen to these judges and attorneys that took our kids, took our houses, took our paychecks, etc? Will these scum actually wind up in prison?
    I know we need to bring charges upon these rats, but do they have a "get out of jail free card" hidden?

Serious question.

I imagine that many of them will have to be forgiven as Third Parties and held harmless, because they have been forced to do what they are doing for the most part. The only difference between the guilty and the innocent is whether or not they enjoyed doing it. They won't be allowed to keep their ill-gotten gains and a lot of money and property is going to change hands. The actual guilty parties in many instances, however, are politicians, captains of industry, and military officers who betrayed our trust and concocted this monstrous fraud in order to pillage, plunder, and control us. The legal beagles were just that --- a pack of hounds employed to do their dirty work.

8) Once we become American national status, how can this be enforced with respect to the courts and law enforcement? I've heard one particular story where an American national was still held accountable for a "paper crime". Is the best we can do would be to keep records of all this injustice and hold those accountable at a later date (like question #7)?

It is better to get even than to wreck vengeance in my opinion, though anger is certainly understandable--- the object is to force these vermin to leave you and your property alone or suffer perdition for disturbing you. It is also to get back control of your country and your assets and to squeeze the vermin to start repaying at least part of what you are owed.

It is to those two goals -- enforcing peace and establishing control -- that I suggest we turn our attention.

By their own rules, if they transgress against you (I believe it is 18 USC 2333?) you are owed treble damages, for which you can sue in the United States Federal Court of Claims. This applies, because once you realize that you have been "mistakenly" mis-identified as a Territorial or Municipal United States Citizen, and have taken the time and made the effort to correct the Public Record, they are responsible for recognizing you and indemnifying you against loss or damage. See Army Regulations AR 27-20 for a clear statement regarding the indemnification they owe you and the Hold Harmless owed to the court as a result of the fraud being perpetuated against us by the British Crown.

If you suffer loss or damage as a result of being in their "custody"--- they owe you just compensation and if they exacerbated their crime by ignoring your status as a Third Party civilian -- they owe you treble damages.

The more people who become aware of this and who begin to make these claims stick, the better, as it hastens the day when everyone concerned wakes up.

Thanks

Re: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Anna von Reitz

"Trying to Keep My Property...."
    Anna answers the following question from one of our readers.

"Howdy Paul , I was trying to offset some debts. Had some luck with an A4V, offset 39k of student loans. But have had no success otherwise. Trying not to lose my property. What do you know about the BC and Indemnity bonds? I really appreciate your time and I would like Anna to know the same. I am very much grateful. Respectfully, (Name Withheld) "

Answer from Anna:

Paul-- I am in a location with very poor internet reception. You will probably want to post this as a separate article as everyone needs to wrap their head around this situation.

Any debt that is from a public lender --that is, an incorporated business- is subject to discharge. Private debts are not.

The vermin responsible seized upon your private property- your name-- and created unauthorized franchises named after you. This use of your name was unconscionable and non-consensual. In order to make it legal they had to indemnify you against loss or damage --that is, insure you against loss or damage resulting from their use of your property. Also, if they confiscate any of your assets they have to pay you fair market value. All that is required and set in cement by the Lieber Code and Hague Conventions and spelled out in Army Regulations AR 27-20.

They just never told you and never made it possible for you to claim your Indemnity.

So when they force you to pay off their mortgage you have the right to discharge it via the Federal Treasury Window but instead you are misled into assuming that it's your mortgage-- you are deceived and defrauded into paying off the government corporation's debts for them and the guilty banks facilitating this gross fraud don't even bother to report all this "Gift Income" to the IRS.

Here is what is supposed to happen:

They bring you the Bill, you approve the charge, they take the signed Bill to the TTL Officer at their bank, he sends it by certified or registered mail to the Treasury attention Steven Terner Mnuchin or his Successor with a Return Receipt Requested Green card. Sixteen days after the date received shown on the return receipt (the green card that comes back to the TTL Officer) the local bank is authorized to deposit credit into the Billing Party's account equal to the charge they presented.

You are put in the middle to keep the Billing honest-- you are NOT required to pay the Bill.

But since absolutely nobody ever told you any of this you have gone on slogging along paying bills that you are insured against and that were never actually yours to pay since the governmental services corporations claimed to own everything --including your Trade Name and they are in truth and in fact accountable for every charge they have made against you and your assets.

All this is handled by the Billing Party's bank and the US Treasury. All you have to do is check the bill over and authorize payment .

Anything that can be bought with credit can be paid for in this way with credit.

And this, legally, is what the banks and the corporations have been obligated to do all along and the way this system was supposed to be working all along.

This service department within the US Treasury is called the Seventh Department of Extraordinary Finance, but because you were never told how to access this means of indemnifying yourself against loss as a result of their use of the government franchise's NAME on your paperwork and never informed that you were paying off a government mortgage taken against your property-- you assumed that it was your own mortgage you were paying.

Not so. The bank shifted the entire weight of the government's debts off onto our shoulders and never said a word. The government kept mum, too. But the truth of the matter is that the filthy buggers in Congress told outrageous lies about you and their relationship with you. They borrowed huge sums of money against your assets, never told you, and never told you that you were supposed to be indemnified against the harm of these venal practices via "mutual offset credit exchange" and deposit of credit from the US Treasury to pay all the Bills addressed to YOU.

So Congress had you suckered into paying all their whims and you didn't have a clue and the banks were not doing their job and not informing you, either.

It's nothing but a giant identity theft and Ponzi Scheme with you targeted as the Fall Guy, being foisted off on you by the members of "a" "US" Congress that also conveniently did not reveal that it was acting in behalf of the Territorial United States and not the "United States" that you naturally assumed-- a foreign British-backed "Congress" that did nothing but serve itself at your expense for 150 years.

And the Kings and the Queens and the Popes acted in Gross Breach Of Trust, sat on their asses and raked in the profits from all this guile and fraud.

Generations of people worldwide have been hoodwinked and enslaved by these hidden commercial interests operating under color of law for the profit of a very few. And now it is time for "the System" to work the way it is legally mandated to work and for the guilty parties and banks to pay up or be liquidated.

Mnuchin needs to bulk up his staff and vastly reorganize his mailroom.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz

Who to Light a Fire Under?
    Where to go to report a crime? Like you being falsely identified and impersonated as a "US CITIZEN" or "citizen of the United States" and presented with federal tax bills and liens? Well, here it is, folks! Thank you, Texas!

Claim your indemnity from all this bull crap and make it stick.

Make them go through the process they are supposed to go through --- present the bill for your approval, accept your signature to release the credit, take the signed "voucher" to their TTL Officer at their bank and submit it to the U.S. Treasury for permission to deposit equal credit in the Billing Party's account. After the Treasury returns the green Return Receipt to the TTL Officer submitting the request, they have wait sixteen days from the return date before issuing the credit equal to the debt. The Billing Bank and the U.S. Treasury are supposed to be cancelling out all these bogus charges being sent to Americans.

U.S. Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA)

https://www.treasury.gov/tigta/contact_report.shtml
    Report Fraud, Waste, & Abuse

If you are aware of fraud, waste, mismanagement, and abuse in the IRS programs and operations, report it to the TIGTA Hotline!

What kinds of things should you report?

Allegations of violations that impact the integrity of Federal tax administration and IRS programs. This includes allegations of misconduct by IRS employees.

Allegations of improprieties, false claims and fraud by outside contractors attempting to defraud the IRS by utilizing deceptive contract methods.

Allegations of identity theft where any individual (s) impersonated the IRS or an IRS employee or used words, letters, symbols, or IRS emblems to illegally obtain personal, confidential or private financial information.

Examples of specific allegations that should be reported include, but are not limited to: attempts by taxpayers to bribe IRS personnel; extortion or misuse of position by IRS personnel; assaults and/or threats by taxpayers against IRS employees; schemes involving the use of computer technology or mail that impersonate the IRS or IRS personnel; misconduct by tax practitioners (falsification of qualifications, theft of IRS tax remittances and theft of IRS tax refunds).

Note: Contact IRS for tax related issues - www.irs.gov/contact/index.html

Your complaint will be kept confidential if it is received on the phone, through the mail, or in person. We cannot guarantee confidentiality if you send your complaint via the online form or e-mail.

Laws protect you from reprisals (any action taken against you because you filed this complaint).

You can submit your complaint by these methods:

By Online Form or Email (TIGTA Hotline Complaints Unit):
    Remember: if you submit your complaint via the online form or email, it is possible - though unlikely - that others could read it since the internet is not secure.

By Phone:
    Call toll free: 1-800-366-4484

By Fax:
    (202) 927-7018

By Mail:
    Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration
    Hotline
    P.O. Box 589
    Ben Franklin Station
    Washington, DC 20044-0589

https://www.treasury.gov/tigta/contact_report.shtml

Thanks

Anna von Reitz

Here It Is, All Tied Up With a Bow

Many people are still having a hard time grasping what went on here, even after the research has been done and published and re-researched and affirmed again.

The states that went to war in the Civil War were the Federal-Level “Confederate States” --- yes, there were “Confederate States” long before the Civil War. Those States of States were formed in 1781 under the Articles of Confederation as doing business entities belonging to the States of the Union.

We have the Federation (Union) of States doing business as The United States of America (September 9, 1776) and a few years later, we have the Confederation of States known as the States of America formed under The Articles of Confederation (March 1, 1781).

The members of the States of America Confederation were all corporate entities doing business using names in the form: The State of Georgia, The State of Ohio, The State of Massachusetts, etc.

They got along well enough and exercised the Delegated Powers under the Federal Constitution (The Constitution for the united States of America) from 1787 to 1861, when some of the “confederate” states broke away from the original Confederation and formed their own group, the Confederate States of America.

So not all “confederate” States were in rebellion against the original Confederation. There were “Union” States of States like The State of Ohio and The State of Wisconsin that elected to stay loyal to the original Confederation formed under The Articles of Confederation, and other break-away States of States that wanted to go their own way---the Southern members that formed the CSA.

And none of this had anything to do with the actual sovereign States of the original Federation, The United States of America, and their members--- Ohio, Wisconsin, Massachusetts et alia that existed at the same time.

The American Civil War was a cat-fight among commercial business entities and their backers, what we call a “mercenary war”. This is why there is no actual Declaration of War associated with the civil war and no actual Peace Treaty ending it.

It wasn’t really a war and Abraham Lincoln wasn’t really a President of this country, either.

But that’s another story. For right now, we want to follow the thread of what happened.

In 1863, the Northern Confederation States of States were bankrupt. Abraham Lincoln signed the Lieber Code (General Order 100) which is the first Executive Order as Commander-in-Chief of the Grand Army of the Republic. The next day he entered the Northern Confederation of Federal States into bankruptcy.

He made the Army responsible for the duties of the Federal States of States during their bankruptcy.

After the hostilities ceased two years later in 1865, the Federal States of States in the North were still in reorganization and the Southern States of States were in ruins and total disarray.

Britain saw its chance.

It came in via the guise of the banks acting as creditors to the Northern States of States and proposed to substitute British-backed Territorial States of States for the Federal States of States we are owed. Thus, in 1868, The State of Georgia was surreptitiously moth-balled and the British Territorial equivalent, the State of Georgia, took over.
    It was a commercial fraud aimed at commandeering our Federal Government by Britain and it worked.

As a result, the “Federal” part of our “Federal Government” has been moth-balled and held “in abeyance” for 150 years, while the actual international government owed to this county – The United States of America [Unincorporated] has been vicariously “represented”--mostly by the perpetrators of the aforementioned scheme.

The actual international government that delegated the “Delegated Powers” in the first place, The United States of America, was left ineffective and unable to contact and assemble their member States, cut off from its sources of revenue, and its executive officers mercilessly hunted and murdered by British-sympathizers and spies.

Fast forward to 1933. The British-Territorial interlopers have made a mess of things and let the international bankers manipulate and destroy our stock market for their profit.

The Great Depression socks down. Millions of Americans lose their homes and farms and businesses. The banks buy up everything in sight for pennies on a dollar, profiting from the disaster they created for exactly this purpose.

As part of the clean-up, FDR pulled the biggest identity theft in history, declaring that we were all franchises of the British Territorial United States Government; that is, he seized ownership and copyrighted our Given Trade Names, and stole our most private property from us – our identities --- falsified them, and offered these new “franchises” as chattel backing government debt.

The theft was unobservable and unconscionable. On paper, there is no way to tell the difference between the Trade Name of a living man, John Mark Doe, and the name of a Territorial Foreign Situs Trust doing business as “John Mark Doe”. Millions upon millions of Americans were thus kidnapped into the foreign jurisdiction of the British Territorial United States and mis-characterized and impersonated in this fashion without their knowledge or consent.

It was and is a commercial crime of staggering proportions.
    In order to legalize this theft the then-Congress published its intent as House Joint Resolution 192, enacted Public Law 73-10, UCC 3-104(c) and numerous court cases were fought: Guaranty Trust Co. of New York v. Henwood et al., 307 U.S. 247 (FN3) and Spencer v. Sterling Bank, 63 Cal. Ap. 4th, 1055 (1998), and as further proof we have the charges brought to the House Judiciary Committee by then-Co-Chair of the House Banking Sub-Committee, Congressman Louis T. McFadden (still waiting to be heard, but firmly lodged against the bastards nonetheless), and the admissions found in Witkin Negotiable Instruments, Volume III including the 2002 Supplement.

As a result of this outrageous and undisclosed claim by FDR, the assets including the names and property of virtually all Americans were “conscripted” and used as chattel backing the debts of a privately owned and operated governmental services corporation chartered in Delaware by the Roman Catholic Church and calling itself the “United States of America” (Incorporated).

As a further result, the Congress and the Church and the Bank of Scotland (for a prior bankruptcy of their commercial “service” corporation doing business as “The United States of America” Inc.) and the British Crown and the British Monarchs and the Popes all became liable to the American States and People for all debts, all damages and losses we have incurred.

And that is why our “friends, trustees, and allies” sought to paint us with the brush of their own guilt and have undermined our lawful government---to gain control of and profit from our assets.

Prince Philip collected $950 Trillion dollars-worth of “Life Force Value Annuities” from the bankruptcy of CANADA (Inc.) --- yet another bogus governmental services corporation, last April 15th, and promptly “retired” from his public office --- if he ever had one. Most of that credit as already reported, belongs to us, the American People who have been defrauded, and the People of Canada, who have been sold under the same completely outrageous and fraudulent circumstances.

That’s our credit, not anything owed to Prince Philip, not anything rightfully belonging to CANADA or the UN or some muckety-muck in the Philippines. We mean to have it back and to be fully credited for our time and labor and that of our parents and grandparents and great-grandparents, too. If the Queen doesn’t like it, she and Hubby know what they can do.

Also, please note, that our actual General Government, The United States of America, was never conquered, never directly involved in any of this ugly commercial squabbling, and not a participant in any “war” – civil or otherwise –related to any of this con game and it is owed every jot of every treaty and commercial services contract. We are here to exercise all the above in sum total.

We have called the actual States to assemble and they are doing so. Every American is being told to get their political status correction on the public land jurisdiction records and to join their State Assembly: go to the National Assembly website.

Also please note that we are not in any kind of “abeyance” and that Donald J. Trump is qualified and has been bonded to enter the actual Office of the President of The United States of America.

What is left to do is to exercise our indemnity – our “insurance” against loss and damage.

As explained in the prior article, you are responsible for examining Bills addressed to the franchises for accuracy and approving them for payment and sending it back to the Billing Party. They are then responsible for taking it to the TTL Officer at their bank and he is responsible for sending the approved bill to the Treasury via certified or registered mail with a return receipt requested; sixteen days after the bill is received by the Treasury, the TTL Officer at the Billing Party’s local bank is authorized to deposit credit in the amount claimed into the Billing Party’s account.

This then cancels the billing out, credit for credit.

You, Joe Average American, were never meant to pay any of these bills that are associated with mortgages, car loans, college loans, credit cards, public utility bills and so on. You have merely been coerced and suffered racketeering ---seeking to force you to pay, rather than letting you claim your indemnity.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz

More Nitty-Gritty: How the Bar Associations Contrived to Overcome the Constitution and Common Law

We have long been aware of the "sea change" that happened in the American Court System circa 1965-66. We have been aware that the result was an unlawful conversion of the State of State Courts from operating in Common Law to Statutory Law and that this was accompanied by an equally unconstitutional and improper shift in legal presumptions about our "Persons"---in fact, an unlawful conversion and trafficking in our Persons occurred.

The organic constitutions under which our states (soil) and States (land) function all refer to "persons" defined as Natural Persons --- living men and women -- and "inhabitants" -- again, living people who have made their home (soil) and established their domicile (land) in one of the sovereign States of The United States of America.

So exactly how was this sleight of hand "redefining" Natural Persons as legal fiction "Persons" accomplished, and how was the Organic Constitution and Common Law overthrown?

And why?

The why is simple enough. The Territorial and Municipal United States and their federated "State of States" business franchises had been operating on a fiat currency system for decades and draining away our American silver dollars via their inequitable "dollar for dollar" exchange rate established by the 1934 Emergency Banking Act. By 1965 they were looking for new actual, factual assets to "exchange" for their I.O.U.s.

Credit systems based on I.O.U's. are not real in the sense of having something of intrinsic hold-in-your-hand value to exchange. Having established a virtual monopoly on our monetary system and having removed both gold and (largely though not entirely) silver from circulation at that time, they moved on to the next obvious step -- creating the fictional Persons/PERSONS to go with their fictional money -- and seizing upon and subjecting our actual Natural Persons as the source of their credit.

So profit and control of our assets were the motives. That's why.

And here's how: an unconstitutional and undisclosed "amendment" to the State Constitutions, allowing the rats to tack on statutory law as an administrative option and allowing the commingling of "Persons"----which then allows them to use "judicial discretion" to unlawfully convert Natural Persons to legal fiction Persons and prosecute these under statutory law.

These "amendments" were presented as voter initiatives by the schemers who then purposefully misled voters as to the nature and affect of the proposed amendments to their State Constitutions.

We have it dead in the water in New Hampshire and it is being confirmed as a repeat performance at about the same time in all fifty States. This is proof of a nationwide conspiracy, promoted by local Bar Association members and allowed by politicians.

All these "amendments" are null and void for fraud and failure to disclose their intent and affect, and in violation of the original organic Constitutions owed to the States and People.

The paperwork related to New Hampshire's case is being posted on my website: www.annavonreitz.com.

We need researchers in all fifty (50) states to examine the voter initiatives and constitutional amendments proposed in your states in about the same time period -- 1965-66 -- to nail down the same fraud being promoted in all fifty states.

These amendments allowing commingling of "Persons" need to be nullified by declaration from the moment of their adoption and brought forward for nullification by the courts themselves.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Passports are issued by the Dept. of State. The Post Office handles the applications and takes the photographs.

When my original passport was lost I applied for an expedited replacement. I had to go the U.S. Consulate in Los Angeles not to the Post Office to get it. It was printed and ready that same day.

The Post Office is the actual issuer of Passports and they could care less about our squabbles over which "United States" or which "United States of America" either, so they just send out a generic passport and leave it up to you to sign it in such a way as to indicate your political status. I signed mine with a by-line, as in by: Anna Maria Riezinger (claiming copyright and ownership of my Vessel.) and "Retired" ---(serving notice that I am not under any obligation to any corporation) and "All rights reserved" -- (serving notice that my Powers are my own and cannot be usurped by any attorney without my consent). I also obtained a "global postage stamp" --- which guarantees first class postage for a letter to anywhere, and affixed it to the passport in the upper left above my signature and canceled it by writing my full name and my place of departure (Big Lake, Alaska) across the face of the stamp in red-ink. This identifies me as a land-lubber mailing myself to the rest of the land-lubbing world. A passport is basically a giant stamp mailing you to other destinations and giving the foreign authorities information about who you are and where you came from, so use it and think of it for what it is --- a postal service product. And think of yourself as a Post Master, because under international law, that is exactly what you are. You handle the mail all the time, buy stamps, and when you mail items you sell stamps. Think about it.

Older passports were issued to American Citizens

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

I do have thoughts on this. sovereign citizen vs all else, let for me the dog will ley in a cool place in a hot sun. Most would be confused , translation, nice thoughts but will never happen today., unless major war = Nukes reduce the overall population of the world, fixing to do a run to restock, Yes sum here Monty probably will never meet u, sad u are correct as it stands , travel crossing boarders passport is required, sum here probably will not be granted one.

Peace bro..says the biker in me...grin.

I would like to meet u, sumday, u are I suspect one of the good ones. ( i have 6 country's I have hit the ground, never to return, Thailand is one I hope to revisit) = good people.

Peace

There that have done the walk and wish they could , but have not the balls to see it for the good or bad, never results being what u intended.

Dum ass me fading back into the background.

Hoot !

Fuck, on reflection, nite to the forum in general, tired still have to do basic shopping, then organize , every week is more of a challange, hell no one grow old, lmfao..

hate going shopping for basics, temptations are endless.
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks

Anna von Reitz

How to Recognize the "Walking Dead" -- aka, Undeclared Federal Agents

As you now know, most of us have been declared legally dead and have to prove that we are alive and have to take action to establish our birthright political status and re-convey our Trade Names back to the land and soil of our birth in order to protect ourselves and exercise our reversionary trust interest in our own birthright estates.

This is because we are being targeted as victims in the biggest identity and credit and bankruptcy/insurance fraud scheme in history. They indemnify you from loss and damage to legalize their theft and literally "put a gloss" over their seizure and use of your identity, credit, and assets---- and then prevent you from ever making a claim, simply by not telling you how and never revealing that you have the option.

But at least you can, by dint of hard work and learning and help from others along the way, regain your living status.

As things stand, federal citizens are "dead" and remain so, because their only presence is as "dead" corporate entities: JOHN DOE (Public Charitable Trust), JOHN M. DOE (Bankrupt Public Utility) and JOHN MARK DOE (Foreign Grantor Trust). And many of them have no choice in the matter, other than invoking "Equal Civil Rights". They are in terms of law, among the "walking dead" by definition.

Now, nobody in their right mind wants to be stuck in that helpless zombie status, but as long as nobody knows that they've been handed a second class "citizenship" instead of their Natural and Unalienable rights-- who is going to complain, right?

Most Federal Citizens are harmless, but there are some notable exceptions: crooked judges and lawyers, insurance adjusters, paid snitches and trolls and runaway politicians.

So how do you recognize these predatory zombies?

Many of them are blowhards who speak the loudest and take the most extreme stances and try to convince you that they know what is "really" going on (and you don't). They also regularly entrap innocent people and encourage them to take wrong action as a means of getting them into trouble.

That's what happened to Schaeffer Cox. That's what happened to the "Colorado Nine".

Schaeffer's story is typical. The Federales imposed upon people of shady character who were in trouble already to act as infiltrators and snitches.

The snitches were then encouraged to lead Schaeffer to make mis-statements that could be used as evidence against him and they recorded those statements without Schaeffer's knowledge. They also used their position of trust to feed him wrong information and encouraged him to be paranoid and react to phantom threats. That's what landed him in jail with a very long sentence.

The Colorado Nine story is also textbook. An insurance adjuster (Honk! honk! Buzz! Wee-O! Wee-O! "Licensed professional" Honk! That's my Shinola Sensor going off in the background) named Michael R. Hamilton showed up all of a sudden and was immediately the loudest voice in the room, the most ardent advocate of "taking action" --- always implying violent action and "resistance" and "preparation" and calling me and anyone who supported me names and making suggestive remarks and even outright accusations against my "loyalty".

People who require licenses from the government to make a living are always at a disadvantage, and because they are, they can more easily be "compromised" and outright forced or "encouraged" to run these sting operations.

So Michael R. Hamilton, insurance adjuster, came in and made himself out to be the brightest legal mind that ever was, the most knowledgeable, most ardent patriot around, and he shoved the Colorado Nine into making exactly the wrong moves and he cast doubts in their minds about me so that they didn't heed my warnings.

But -- please note -- when it really came push to shove, Michael R. Hamilton was nowhere to be found. After preaching action, action, action --- he took none. He wasn't arrested. Once the others were in jail, he took a powder and disappeared. Probably went to the Bahamas for a well-earned vacation on Uncle Sam's ticket.

Beware the loudest voices, the ones that taunt and ridicule and cast doubt on others. Beware the big egos that are all about "me, me, me, and mine" touting their own horns and bragging about their accomplishments.

Beware those preaching action without really defining what "action" they advocate and especially beware of anyone pushing violence, fear, or suspicion aimed at local people and long-time friends.

Michael R. Hamilton wasn't even from Colorado.

If you listen carefully to these shysters you will always hear faint echoes of a carnival barker, someone selling you something, someone overbearing you, someone making you afraid, someone making you doubt your own horse sense.

Turn away from these characters, because they are up to no good. Just pay them no mind. Turn the knob. Shut them down. Don't let them dominate you or hog the floor at meetings and don't stand around while they insult and cast doubts on other members of your group.

Chances are, when you see these behaviors, you've got an undeclared foreign agent on your hands.

One way to help "cut to the chase" with these scenarios is to use the Bevins Declaration at the start of every meeting public or private. Just say, "Anyone here acting as an undisclosed federal agent or provocateur, anyone seeking to collect information for Third Parties, anyone working for some other agenda such as entrapment or solicitation or redirection of our group is now invited to declare themselves or leave."

Strange as it may seem, this simple precaution often causes Federal Agents to respond. They raise their hands or they vacate and that's just fine. If they don't respond appropriately to a Bevins Declaration, they are made fully liable for their lack of disclosure and any evidence they collect is tainted.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Passports are issued by the Dept. of State. The Post Office handles the applications and takes the photographs.

When my original passport was lost I applied for an expedited replacement. I had to go the U.S. Consulate in Los Angeles not to the Post Office to get it. It was printed and ready that same day.

Older passports were issued to American Citizens

I think, there is some confusion here and I'm not sure what it is.

For instance they always mail you whatever license they want you to accept. It has to do with criminal liability, if they hand you that license and it is not really your's, but just a likeness of you like your strawman they then become liable for a trespass against you. If they mail it to you and you open it, it is you accepting it and you activating it and no one on the hook for it except you.

So the Post Office is involved in the issue of xxx.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz

Magic Words

Faced with Foreclosure? Child Custody theft? Federal taxes when you aren't a federal employee, corporation, or dependent?

Fine. Here's what you do.

You immediately request a "Status Hearing".

You walk in and when your NAME is called, you stand up right where you are -- don't go through the gate and "cross the bar" at all --- and this is what you say:

"There has been a mistake. I am here today in my true and natural capacity as one of the living people of ______ (your birth state) and I wish for this entire case to be dismissed with extreme prejudice and eliminated from the court record. (That gives the judge his Hold Harmless to act in your favor.)

I am the priority creditor and the employer in this courtroom and I am fully indemnified against loss or damage by Indemnity Bond AMRI 00001 RA 393 427 640 US on file at the U.S. Treasury.

I am exercising my reversionary trust right and my exemption from the jurisdiction of this court effective _____________(your actual birthday).

I wish to be paid treble damages by the prosecutor in compensation for my time, losses and inconvenience."

This is about as cut-and-dried as it gets. Chances are they will stare at you like a talking horse and may ask you to repeat what you just said.

Repeat it. About that time, sphincters are closing.

If the Judge (Court Administrator) asks for additional instruction, say,

"I wish for any and all charges to be offset by mutual offset credit exchange as guaranteed by the Congressional Intent of House Joint Resolution 192 and established as Public Law 73-10 and UCC 3-104 (c).
    I wish for the Regulations to be followed to the letter by the claimant and the claimant's bank. You must obtain my signed acceptance of the billing on the face of the billing statement and the claimant's bank TTL Officer must return it directly to the Secretary of the Treasury for certified funds deposit in that amount in the claimant's account.

When the original signed Billing Statement is received by the Treasury as indicated by the date on the green Return Receipt card used by the bank TTL Officer to send in the claim, the clock starts running according to Federal Window Regulation J and Federal Reserve Regulation Z - Truth in Lending, 12 USC 226.1. On the sixteenth day after the green card is returned, the claimant's bank TTL Officer is enabled to credit the deposit to the claimant's account.

And that bit of bookkeeping settles the account. I have been greatly inconvenienced and wish for just compensation from those responsible."

In the case of the seizure of your children, this "Billing Statement" is going to be astronomical and no judge in his right mind is going to want to present it to you, but you must insist on seeing the Billing Statement related to the case or there is no case ---- which is the logical "out" for the judge. Simply dismiss with prejudice and beat feet. Otherwise, the losses to The Company will result in him losing his job.

Since you are dealing with a bankruptcy on top of everything else, you will want to bring certified copies of your BC and your Deed of Re-Conveyance and your Certificate(s) of Assumed Name to Court with you. If you are in a child custody matter, you will want to bring certified copies of your Baby Deed, too.

If the judge wobbles, wave the Bailiff over and give the certified documents to him to deliver to the Judge for the Judge to review.

These are very powerful Intellectual Property and Private Property issues. If they get caught pillaging Americans they can be fined $250,000 and spend ten years in jail. If they get caught mis-characterizing and kidnapping Americans in violation of the Geneva Conventions, they can face a firing squad.

The more people who exercise their exemptions, the quicker we will all get court reform.

Assuming that they decide to play ball, the Judge will return the Bill to you for your acceptance.

Write "ACCEPTED for full and complete settlement"
    AMRI00001 RA 393 427 640 US (Ohio) [for example]
    by: Your First Middle Last Signature
    date:

Give it back to the Bailiff.

The Prosecutor is required to bring his check book to Court and to be ready to write you a check. So look at him expectantly. If he doesn't have his checkbook, he is in critical melt-down condition. He suddenly owes you three times what he was claiming against you. The Judge is going to be extremely disgusted. The Company profits just took a dump.

Let it all roll. If anyone says anything to you, you just bat your eyelashes and say, "I have exhausted my Administrative Remedies." and keep saying that until the scurrying and bobbing and dodging has ended.
    Then say, "Good day, gentlemen." -- and walk out without a backward glance and despite whatever they might say or call after you. You are the sovereign. They are the employees. Whatever difficulties they have, you have done your part.

Will this work post-foreclosure/pre-UD and post-UD/post-eviction? Thanks!

Anna von Reitz The honest answer is that I have never tried it for that and neither to my knowledge have any of the members of The Living Law Firm --- the issue after-the-fact is compensation that they owe you as damages for what they have already done. That is usually defined by the Congressional Intent of 18 USC 2333 - or maybe it's 28 USC 2333? I can't remember off the top of my head, but it is three times whatever they seized from you.