Page 63 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Anna von Reitz
    2 hrs ·

The US Citizen Blues

Let's make it clear that while you persist in calling yourself a "US Citizen" and acting "as" a US Citizen, you are laboring under a number of profound disadvantages.

"US Citizens" have no access to the Constitutions nor to their guarantees and never have had. The political status of a "United States Citizen" (Territorial) and also that of "Citizen of the United States" (Municipal) was created by the Constitutions, and therefore, obviously, people adopting either one or both of these political status obligations are NOT Parties to the Constitutions. By definition.

The most "US Citizens" have is a promise of "Equal Civil Rights" which gets suspended during "National Emergencies"--- and so far as the corporations in DC are concerned, they are in a near-constant "state of emergency" as a result of their own mismanagement.

Some specific rights, like the right to Habeas Corpus, have even been suspended by Executive Order of the Commander in Chief since 1863. So there are numerous exceptions where even when there isn't a "national emergency", US Citizens are denied truly Equal Civil Rights.

The point is --- what Congress gives, the Congress --- or the President --- can take away. Why? Because "Civil Rights" are privileges conferred by the "Civil Government" --- that is, the Municipal Government of the United States. They have nothing to do with the "Natural and Unalienable Rights" that Americans are heir to.

US Citizens cannot own land in this country, with the result that they are considered tenants not landlords, and in all cases where US Citizens have homes or land in this country, they have only tenant rights.

If they are Territorial Citizens, the Municipal Government acts as landlord. If they are Municipal Citizens, the Territorial Government acts as landlord. And in no case do the US Citizens actually own anything.

They are "presumed" to be "residing" here on a temporary basis, providing governmental services to us, the "missing" Americans. House-sitters, in other words.

United States Citizens are subject to statutory law and function as Legal Fiction Persons. They cannot access the Public Law or even The Law of Peace which the military is obligated to give us (AR 27-161-1).

Municipal Citizens of the United States and their slaves known as "citizens of the United States" are also taxpayers by definition. They, too, are all legal fiction PERSONS.

So there is no advantage to claiming to be a "US Citizen" of either stripe and never has been.

Except for getting a federal paycheck and other payola, there is no reason that any American in their right mind would ever knowingly or willingly choose to be considered a "US Citizen".

Since the US Citizens are all Taxpayers by definition, and Federal Corporations in DC have had a mighty motivation to count everyone in sight as "US Citizens" and to make it difficult for the rest of us who are not employed by the "Federal Government" to (1) claim our birthrights and (2) live in a militaristic society dominated by our employees and all their regimentation.

Nonetheless, unless they wish to be declared in open rebellion and guilty of committing treason and violation of international law and risk having their assumed commercial contracts voided, the corporations in DC are obligated to recognize your claim of either American State National status (no obligation to any government, except to keep the peace and cause no harm) or American State Citizen (involved in staffing the actual State Government you are owed).

The specific Offices responsible for recognizing your correct political status are: The United States Secretary of State, and The United States Attorney General's Office, and right after them, The United States Secretary of the Treasury.

On the local level, the State of State Governors, the State Secretaries of State, the State Attorney Generals, the Commissioners of the Departments of Natural Resources, and the District Attorneys are all obligated to recognize and provide the protections of your American State National and/or American State Citizen political status.

And to a man, they religiously fail to do so and get away with this "neglect" because nobody is claiming their rightful political status as Americans and nobody is holding them accountable.

Now, obviously, most Americans are not aware that they have been "presumed upon" and misidentified as US Citizens. They have gone about their lives thinking, "Well, of course, I am an American! Any fool can see that!" --- but "Misery Loves Company" and the members of Congress are an odd mix of clueless and criminal and they are greedy for tax dollars and power--- with the result that you have been systematically misidentified as a "volunteer" and as a "US Citizen".

What are you going to do about it? Well, first of all, you need to know who and what you are and the fact that your nationality is determined by your place of birth on Earth. You were born within the borders of an American State, on its land and soil, and by definition you are an American, not a "US Citizen".

Your physically defined State is your Nation. You are a Texan, a Wisconsinite, a New Yorker.... that is your nationality, and more generally, you are an American.

Anyone who says differently is "mis-characterizing" you and is guilty of crime. This is a crime under the Geneva Conventions. Anyone who presumes that you are a "US Citizen" is "impersonating" you, because all "US Citizens" are merely "Legal Persons" --- having no ability to function as recognizable physical entities. Impersonation is a crime, too. So is kidnapping, inland piracy, and conspiracy against the Constitutions.

The people making these false claims against you, to the effect that you are a "US Citizen", can literally hang for it. That's why, when you bring it to their attention, they should all be very cordial and eager to recognize the fact that you are not and, in most cases, never were, any form of "US Citizen".

Unfortunately, some of them are intent upon securing tax revenue and claims of oppressive power over the American People --- like "Draft Boards" --- and they will try to bluff and bully you into "accepting" the status of "US Citizen" even though you are not getting a paycheck from their corporations. They will even try to enforce citizenship obligations upon you as a "contractual obligation".

And this is where you must have your own ducks in order, because they have been plotting against you since your own babyhood and have been collecting "evidence" that you are a "US Citizen", beginning with a Birth Certificate issued by the local British Territorial Government franchise operating as a "State of State".

Ironically, this document, the BC, is also the primary evidence against them.

Once you prove via affirmed Witness Testimony in the Form of an Affidavit (two Witnesses needed) that you are the man or woman whose birth occurred on your birth day and at that place and of that parentage, it is also apparent that you were a baby at the time they snatched you away from your natural and native jurisdiction on the land and human trafficked you into their foreign jurisdiction on the sea.

The Birth Certificate is evidence of crime, the least of which is "unconscionable" contracting practices by the Territorial Government -- which is why when you bring it forward to the District Attorneys and the State Secretary of State and say the Magic Words, the doors welcoming you home should swing open wide and any troubles that you have with THEM should disappear like morning fog.

And if not, you go straight to the US Secretary of State and demand recognition as an American State National and/or American State Citizen.

Be aware, you cannot enjoy your birthright as an American and also claim that you are any kind of "US Citizen". This would allow the employees of foreign corporations to take over our land and soil and destroy our country --- and not just on paper. This is why our States do not allow Dual Citizenship.

So as the saying goes, "Use it or Lose it". Claim it, or color it gone.

Write that letter to the State-of-State Secretary of State and fully inform him or her that you are claiming your birthright political status and that you are acting as a Lawful Person and that you expect to be recognized as an American, not a US Citizen of either kind.

Send a copy to the State-of-State Attorney General, the Governor, the DNR Commissioner, and the US Secretary of State. For good measure, send a copy to the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Explain your political status and the dirty trick that has been played on you and millions of other innocent Americans by their own employees.
    Demand recognition of your true political status and release from all presumptions of "US Citizen" status.

Tell them forthrightly that you are a peaceable Texan (or Minnesotan or....) owed the Law of Peace from the military and the full force of the Constitutions and that you do not "voluntarily" accept any presumptions otherwise.

If you are angry, you have a right to be angry. This entire country and its people have been outrageously imposed upon and abused by both the British Monarchs and the Popes, and all the while they have been prattling on about the importance of "Law" while they have been breaking it. And also seeking to weasel out of their treaties and commercial contracts.

Hold them feet first to the fire by all means making them accountable --- morally, commercially, and internationally for the harm they have done to you and to your country.

But it all begins with realizing that you are NOT a "US Citizen", establishing your claim to your birthright status on the public record, learning to use the evidence effectively against them, and using both lawful and legal process against them should they offer any resistance to your claims.

In short order --- what must you do to establish your identity and enforce your birthrights as an American?

1. Secure multiple certified copies of the Birth Certificate that was issued in your name.

2. Secure at least two competent affirmed Witness Testimonies in the Form of an Affidavit identifying you (your photo) at your current address as "the" man or woman whose birthday, birth place and parentage are recorded on the BC.

3. Do the Paperwork to formally give Notice of the return your Lawful Name to the land and soil of your birth state, etc.

4. Learn the Spiel and learn who to give it to--- the DA's, the State of State Secretaries of State, the US Attorneys, the District Attorneys, and anyone having anything to do with the court system.

5. "There has been a mistake..... "

6. Present the "Mandatory Notice" required by the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act.

7. Present (if the situation warrants it) a Notice of Liability, making it clear that each Office-Holder is personally responsible and accountable.

8. Acknowledgement and Acceptance: "I know you are operating under the 1934 Amendment to the Trading with the Enemy Act and I accept that you can't speak about it thanks to 18 USC 472 and I duly accept your Oath of Office-- but I can speak about it. I am not any form of US Citizen and not an "Enemy" within the jurisdiction, meaning, or intent of that Act, and I am serving Notice to you in both your official and personal capacity that I am an American and that I claim and hold my birthright political status on the land and soil of this country as a Lawful Person and I have returned from any presumption that I am "over the sea".

9. Action: "I wish for my true political status as an American State National to be recognized now and forever afterward by my loyal employees and I wish you to take whatever action is necessary to sort out the paperwork and spread the news of my return so that: (1) my name is placed on a do not detain list, (2) a proper ID not related to any "Driver License" is issued', (3) any property listed under my NAME is removed from the Tax Rolls, (4) all pending Territorial or Municipal Court actions related to my name are expunged and eliminated; (5) any "federal" liens or garnishments premised on the idea that I ever was a federal employee, volunteer, or citizen issued against my name are removed."

10. Guarantee: "It is my intent to live my life at peace as a Lawful Person, to uphold the Constitutions and the Public Law, and I do not propose to judge, blame, or harm anyone. I am here to claim what is mine, no more, no less, and to enforce the treaties, commercial contracts, and guarantees I am owed."

Is this situation clear enough, even for the boneheads among us?

When you actually work for the Federal Government, you are obligated to act as a "US Citizen", when you are an "immigrant" in process of becoming naturalized, when you are a "dependent" of a Federal Employee, when you are claiming political asylum in the United States from another country, when you are knowingly and willingly occupying a federal political office, when you are knowingly and willingly acting as an officer of a federally chartered corporation--- in all those situations, you are obligated to act as a "US Citizen", but otherwise, you are under no such obligation and under no such political status--- unless you continue to claim such political status out of ignorance.

And absent a paycheck, etc., what other reason could there ever be for an American to adopt "US Citizenship"? Why would you give up your Natural and Unalienable Rights for here-again-there-again "Civil Rights"?

Why would you agree to tax yourself (voluntarily) for up to 60% of your earnings? Why would you subject yourself to more than 80,000 million statutory laws? Why would you give up your property rights and assets?

And live as a "tenant" on your own land? Why would you ever knowingly agree to any of this?

You wouldn't.

This has been a totally unconscionable contracting process imposed upon you from Day One. Now that you are an adult, it's time to wake up and take action in your own behalf and the sooner the better.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    1 hr ·

A Very Powerful Tool and a Warning
    Until you learn to walk, you can't run.

Many of you are just now completing the collection of your documents, securing your Witnesses, and are recording the paperwork to effectively evidence your return to your birthright political status as an American.

This is heady enough stuff for people to wrap their heads around. It takes time to internalize what this all means and more importantly, how it works.

One thing that should be obvious, but isn't for many people, is that this process is not automatic nor is it retroactive. If you are already engaged in a court suit, the only part of the paperwork that is going to help you is the BC and Witness Testimonies.

Why? Because the rest of it can only be proven to start with whenever you record the paperwork. Up until that time, you are "on the record" as a "US Citizen" and there is no credible evidence that you objected to this political status or claimed any other political status prior to recording your claims.

So you have been living under one system of law and one "presumption" of political status most of your life, and then, suddenly in midstream, in the middle of a court case, you want to change horses?

You can see why judges and prosecutors dismiss such actions as self-interested attempts to avoid prosecution.

You can still go to the DA with the Birth Certificate issued in your NAME and your Witness's Testimony as proof of unconscionable contract, and you can still give him or her the Pep Talk related to the 1934 Trading With the Enemy Act, etc., but this has to do with the basic initial fraud that began when you were just a baby---- their deliberate misidentification of you as a Territorial US Citizen.

Claims of this sort can save YOU from prosecution in a wide variety of circumstances, but come at it from a whole different angle than the other paperwork. You are basically saying, look, I was born on the land and soil of this American State, but I was misidentified as a US Citizen and never told anything about this. It's an unconscionable contract.

And because it is unconscionable (literally not a contract that you are aware of since it was created when you were a baby, it cannot be enforced.

Once you have discovered the fraud and the identity theft, and you have taken formal action to correct it via recording your "return" to the land, etc., the evidence that you are an American and operating as a "Lawful Person" is greatly strengthened.

Now you not only have proof of unconscionable contracting processes leading to constructive fraud and false legal presumptions, you also have evidence of your actual choice of political status and your capacity as a Lawful Person.

This kicks things up a notch. Not only do you have proof of your identity and of unconscionable contracts being exercised without your knowledge, but you have evidence of your actual, lawful status on the record.

These are two separate issues.

One is proof of a "mistake" leading to identity theft and fraud and false claims in commerce--- the other is proof of the capacity in which you choose to act, that is, as an American State National (or American State Citizen) and as a Lawful Person, not a Legal Person.

As both of these fundamentals are established, your position strengthens, and any excuse for misaddressing you as a "US Citizen" vanishes --- any excuse, that is, but lack of awareness of the foregoing. To cure that, you must give proper Notice, secure proof that you gave such Notice, and your Notice must be enforceable.

Now we come to the Very Powerful Tool which can next be employed to enforce personal accountability on the part of bureaucrats with respect to you--- "Notice Regarding Named Entities/Notice of Liability and Demand to Show Cause".

We also come to the Warning.
    This tool, which is about to be distributed through the State Assemblies for the use of people who have already collected their records and recorded their paperwork, should not be used in two specific instances.

1. It should never be sent to anyone acting as a Judge or federal elected official.

2. It should not be used if you do not yet thoroughly understand your own position so as to be able to defend it.

The reason you should not use it on a Judge or federal elected official is that they are officials of a foreign government, not merely paid employees thereof. They have a certain form of immunity as a result and it is far too dangerous and complex in terms of issues and jurisdictions for a novice to open up that can of worms.

The reason that you should be cautious otherwise is that power tools can be dangerous until you learn how to use them. Used improperly or addressed improperly, such powerful informational Notice and Demand Processes can break you off at the elbow.

You must be prepared and able to competently respond to any responses you receive back from such Notices. In most cases, you will hear nothing but silence and you will then be able to call your shots, but if you do receive a reply, you need to be able to reply on your own two feet.

There aren't enough Counselors in Law yet to guarantee that you will have access to competent help, so you have to feel secure in your own knowledge before you go forward.

For all these reasons and because only those who have completed their paperwork are fully qualified to use them, the Notices, other than the Mandatory FSIA Notice, will only be available through the State Assemblies.

This is a step-by-step process and there is a significant learning curve.
    Form up and join your State Assembly so that you have access to ongoing training and resources that can only be applied by Lawful Persons and for Lawful Persons: of, for, and by The People.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    Yesterday at 7:41 PM ·

The Practice of Gratitude

Ever feel the hardness of your own heart?

I have been through so much, seen so much evil, that like most everyone else, I have learned to shield my heart with brick walls and battlements. I have my moats and my barbed wire. I have my "I could give a......." and no amount of human failing really surprises me.

Sins, errors, greed, cowardice, sloth, false witness, betrayal, pettiness, violence, every kind of crime and failure and manipulation --- these are a judge's stock-in-trade.

So it should come as no surprise that I am a pretty hard-bitten character, fully capable of making hard decisions, and able to walk away. I don't cry, I don't rage; I just get stone-cold as Josie Wales and my brain sifts through the sludge like a sieve.

Still, inside -- maybe deep inside -- a living heart remains in me. I still care. I still battle on. And I still feel gratitude.

One of my favorite things is write back to people who write to me and to send thank you notes to those who send donations. I really treasure the few moments I have to do this, because it connects me back to all of you and to our beloved country.

This afternoon, I had a whole three hours to just address correspondence, a whole blissful sunny Sunday afternoon to answer letters and officially say "thank you" to people all over this vast and beautiful land. It is a meditative process and as I write, I am trying to envision each one of you and the places you live: Texas, New York, Indiana, Rhode Island, California.... it is like a long list of old friends as I think of each State.

As a kid I memorized all the State Capitols, the land map of each State, the birds, flowers, trees and animals associated with each, the history and famous attractions. I was in love with America then. I am still in love with America now.

My hardened old heart cracks open like an eggshell as I bring the States to mind, one by one, and I write another letter. There is so much to love. So much to be grateful for.

I love America's people, too. Always have. Despite all the rats that share the planet with us, and their corrupting influence, there is still something so strong and solid about the people of America.

I love the fact that we come in all different kinds and colors and sizes, speak in so many different dialects and languages, arise from so many different faiths and nations and ethnic traditions --- because I know how much I benefit from this Melting Pot called America.

Where else can you eat a French Croissant for breakfast, a New York Deli-Style Pastrami on Jewish Rye with German mustard for lunch, and Chicken Enchiladas for dinner? It's the same way with everything.

No other nation on Earth has this kind of diversity within its own cultural heritage. We are Everyone. We come from Everyplace. And yet, when push comes to shove, we are all Americans.

What makes this miracle possible? The land.

When you truly realize and feel that this is your country, your land, your heritage, too --- then you know the truth about all peoples and all lands and the truth, too, about yourself. You're an American.

Maybe you are a German-American or an Italian-American or an African-American, but you are an American.

So in this marvelous garden of grace, where we live and breathe and have our being, and have the chance to enjoy our unity amidst our diversity, stop and take a moment as I have today --- just to give thanks for all the fifty States and all the People -- the actual Americans.

I am ashamed that I have ever been considered a "US Citizen" because it is plain to see how criminal, irresponsible, dishonest, thuggish, self-serving, and deceitful these foreign corporations have become, how they have acted in Gross Breach of Trust against the American States and the American People, how they have sought to profit themselves by war and conquest and spread the seeds of shame and discontent and prejudice and violence and self-seeking for nothing but money, money, money.

Yes, I am ashamed of what "United States Citizens" and "Citizens of the United States" have done in our names and I am ashamed for them for all that they have done in the name of greed and self-seeking to harm their own country, their own friends, neighbors and family members -- but never once have I been anything but proud and grateful to be an American.

Take that, Michele Obama.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    8 hrs ·

The Welfare Trap

Nearly every day I get calls, emails, letters.... from desperate young mothers and fathers who are faced with losing their children to a "State of State" organization, families traumatized to the bone by "Child Protective Services" raids, and damaged Third Parties.

What I mean by "damaged Third Parties" ---- imagine that you are nine months pregnant and you go to your sister's house to stay with her to be closer to the hospital.

While you are there having breakfast with her, the police raid her house and find a stash of drugs belonging to the sister's erstwhile boyfriend. The police arrest everyone and drug test everyone, including you, and although your forced drug test comes up absolutely clean, they claim you are an unfit Mother just because you were there in a house that contained illegal drugs, and they drag you in front of a judge trying to make you sign away your child before he is even born.

That's Third Party damage. The circumstance and the crime or other infraction actually has nothing to do with you, but you get dragged into it. Such a circumstance is only made possible because all three people in this sad story were on welfare and/or claiming to be "US Citizens".

Almost invariably, these young people who get into messes like this were beguiled or entrapped into the "Welfare Culture". They thought, "Hey, all I have to do is fool around with my girlfriend, get her pregnant, have a bunch of kids and the government will pay for everything! I can be her backdoor man.... and it will all be cool!"

But when you abdicate your responsibilities, you also give up your rights.

When you, a young woman, start out your life like this, you are offering yourself as a brood mare for the Hive.
    Both you and your children will be enslaved to the British Crown, and your neighbors and friends and family will be the ones taxed to pay for your support.

As a young man getting into this scenario, the prospects are even worse. The government will find out your identity as the biological father, they will assess child support payments plus interest for every penny you owe (according to them--- which is often a capricious and unrealistic amount), they will endlessly interfere with your life and yes, they will steal your kids. You get to pay, but you don't get to play.

I know men in their fifties who are still paying "child support" for kids that are in their thirties---kids that didn't ever get the benefit of a penny of all that money when they were children, and which continues to flow into "State of State" coffers a decade or more after they are all grown up. Now, you figure it out.

Everyone would be miles ahead just to support Unwed Mothers privately, but what would be even better is if parents wise up and make the effort to clue in their children from the get-go. It isn't just about morality. It's about practicality.

Drum it into the youngsters that they are responsible for any new life they bring into the world and that failure to honor that responsibility is not really a viable choice.

If they have kids out of wedlock and turn to welfare, they will be subjects of the government themselves, and they and their children will be enslaved.

And in many, many cases ---- because it is more profitable for the government, they will lose their children, too. The Slave Masters can charge the rest of us more money if they take your kids and put them in Foster Care. So that's what they do.

Once in Foster Care, the vast majority of children are neglected and abused--- and your flesh and blood, your innocent little children, are suffering and so are you--- and you are all enslaved as chattel to a faceless corporation owned by smug businessmen who are getting rich as middlemen.

All those "welfare bennies" are like a carrot in a rabbit trap. They aren't really benefits. They are bait.
    Just to be sure everyone understands --- "the government" doesn't actually pay for or contribute anything to this welfare system. They give you nothing, zero, nada.

What they do is stand in the middle and whip and beat taxes out of other people in your community who are working and being productive to pay for your expenses and the expense of your kids, then, they turn around and lord it over you and your children as if they were the source of all the money and support, and additionally, they cut themselves fat salaries and pensions, etc., --- for providing this "service" on top of it.

The end result? You have cured the problem --- unwed mothers and fatherless kids without a means of support, by adding a worse problem --- a bloated, criminal bureaucracy that takes its "cut" and makes things a hundred times worse for everyone concerned.

The only one who is actually being served are all the public employees standing as the middlemen. The actual public, you and your community, is being bilked to the tune of billions of dollars and untold suffering throughout America.

I am just telling you what you already should know, what our Forefathers knew, and what we all need to learn again --- the "government" is an evil. It may be necessary, but it is still an evil. Keeping it strictly limited is what is best for everyone concerned and that should be our goal --- keeping the government limited and out of our lives as much as possible.

But, hey, that also requires us to be responsible for our lives so that we can claim our rights and not be subject to these criminals in suits. Rights come with responsibilities.

If you want your parental rights and want to keep your children and grandchildren under your control, better get your own ducks in order and reclaim your own birthright political status. Better join your State Assembly, too.

Make it your goal to never have to rely on the government for anything.

Take it all seriously and teach your children, too. Your rights begin and end with your responsibilities. If you self-govern, nobody has any right to govern you. Or your children, either. Especially not any officious Fat Men working for foreign commercial corporations.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    8 hrs ·

Be Forewarned

The Queen's Government is responding with a propaganda campaign designed to "redefine" the Reconstruction --- an attempt to rewrite history and contracts and treaties using film and a lot of lies and prompted false assumptions to do it.

To answer this you need only observe: (1) the contracts -- the actual Constitutions and Treaties the Queen and the Pope owed us at the time of the Civil War; (2) the results --- they secretively took over our government in gross Breach of Trust, usurped upon the States to create their own foreign States of States on our soil and left us uninformed; (3) the fact that the Reconstruction Acts have never been repealed; (4) the President is still defined by his role as Commander-in-Chief and rules by Executive Order via a military junta instead of working for us and our States of the Union.

These are evils which have been used to usurp and commandeer our lawful government for many decades and represent inexcusable fraud and Breach of Trust on the part of the Queen and the Pope, both.

You will soon be seeing a Ken Burn's style movie about the Reconstruction on PBS. This was rushed forward as a propaganda effort, to try to convince you that everything was completed and done correctly, go back to sleep..... but I and our American researchers are here to tell you to wake up and address the actual history ---- not another British Bunko version of history like you were sold in Public School.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    7 hrs ·

I'd Like to Help Donald Trump

I believe that Donald Trump is making a very good faith effort to keep his promises to the American People, so yes, I would like to help him.

However, I am prevented from doing that, most especially, because of the ongoing misinterpretation of the Territorial 14th Amendment --- who it applies to and who it doesn't apply to.

At the end of the American Civil War, nine million people were disenfranchised. Those who suffered this directly were people living in the Confederate States --- actually, "States of States".

But, again, by process of deceit and mis-identification of our actual political status, the rats in DC have contrived to mis-identify us as "rebels" in a commercial mercenary "war" that actually ended 150 years ago, and to require us to accept their own brand of "United States Citizenship" --- and enfranchisement as chattels belonging to their corporation, as a condition of being able to vote in their elections.

Don't believe it? Read Section 2 of their 14th Amendment.

So, until President Trump recognizes the fact that a large segment of the American populace that was never subject to the 14th Amendment of the Territorial Constitution has been misidentified and improperly denied the right to vote in these elections-- we can't vote for him.

I know that many of my readers are supportive of President Trump and would vote for him, if doing so would not also entrap them and allow false legal presumptions to attach to them.

This, above and beyond all else, is why there is a vast "Silent Majority" in America that doesn't vote. This is also why the Territorial Government can never achieve a valid majority mandate for anything their "democracy" does.

As it is, though not strictly forbidden by any Public Policy of the Territorial Government, it isn't even certain that we can donate to the Trump Campaign or act as volunteers. These are matters that need to be cleared up once and for all.

I am hoping that the Re-election Committee and the President will be sufficiently motivated to get answers for the 55 million people who read my articles---- most of whom would help him drain the swamp, if they can do so without entrapment.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    5 hrs ·

Notre Dame - Pope Leo - A Letter to Pope Francis

"I will destroy your Church" --- part of the visions of Pope Leo, 1884. "Smoke entered the Church....."

Please, heed the warnings that were given to the Churches.

The Book of the Seven Seals has been opened, and Daniel's Book as well. I have read it.

There can be no doubt that the judgment against the Church is well-begun and advancing at a terrifying rate.

You must take action to separate yourselves from the evils of the Office of the Pontiff, Cede and Company, DTTC, the securitization and bonding of babies and other outrageous evils such as Marriage licenses that reduce the sacred covenant to a commercial Joint Venture.

As God chastised Pharaoh, he will chastise the Church and Curia. The plagues and the burning will descend, as foretold, just as the Flood was foretold to Noah.

Humble yourselves, repent, give back to God what is God's, give back to God's people what is naturally theirs, liquidate the corporations that are causing all this misery, or as Pope Leo clearly foresaw, things will only get worse.

Honor the work that I have begun to free the people of this planet from lies and hypocrisy and violence.

Realize that I am who and what I say I am --- the Fiduciary sent to get an accounting from the Steward. It's right in front of your noses in the Bible.

We could hardly have been more forthright about who was in charge of what. Pay attention. The Grandmother, Mary's Mother, Anna, is the Fiduciary of Jesus's family.

You know how the Hebrew Matriarchy works, whether you like to admit it, or not.

It breaks my heart to see Notre Dame in flames and other Catholic Churches suffering like this.

If correction is not made by the Zionists in Jerusalem and by the Roman Catholic Church, the destruction and suffering will only spread. All those who are smug and who think that they will not be impacted need to think again. [Including Jamie Dimon.]

God honors those who honor Him.

For too many years the Churches and the Synagogues have been run as commercial rackets. For too long too many priests and rabbis have been stuffed up on themselves and not devoted inwardly to what they preach outwardly.

Even to the extent of treating Baptismal Certificates as financial instruments and buying and trading in souls---- Francis, are you all insane? You allow this kind of thing to go on and think that God will not answer you for this? He will. He is.

God has promised that the Levites must be cut off. Who are we to delay the complete reform of the judicial mechanisms? Who thinks that the mere rule of law will replace the Law itself?

The Curia must understand what they are up against. They stand in the Pharaoh's shoes and under demand to let my people go. They are calling down these plagues upon the Church and the whole world by seeking to continue on in the old and crooked way.

If you want help to end this, you know how to contact me. Where two or more are gathered with humble and contrite hearts, praying in the Spirit, there is our Faithful and True Lord and Master, and with him, is Our Father. The Way is not cut off.

Anna Maria
    c/o Box 520994
    Big Lake, Alaska 99652

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    4 hrs ·

Jamie Dimon and JP Morgan, Arch-Criminals

As time has unwound and the deals have gone down, there is one figure among all the others, and seven banks, three securities companies, plus three banking "systems" that stand out as criminals.

Jamie Dimon is a stand-alone Hit Man who has sidelined and misappropriated and "blocked" credit and assets intended for global relief and bank and currency system reform--- and is now trying to "misappropriate" the American gold assets held in Indonesia and the Philippines.

Make no mistake, it was our gold used to buy the Philippine Islands in 1898 and it was our gold that was primarily stored there prior to the 1907 bankruptcy of the Scottish commercial corporation doing business as "The United States of America, Inc."

If JP Morgan thinks it is going to get away with misappropriating American assets owed to the States and People of this country and not go down in flames---- JP Morgan better sit back and think again.

We have all the records. We have the transactions. We have the patents. We have the trademarks. We have the times and the dates and names signed on the dotted lines, too. We have it all. We have all the rats in the whole world, caught red-handed, in their own words, by their own filthy paws, and by the short-hairs of their chinny-chin-chins.

So does anyone want to talk to me? No. They see me coming and they scatter like sheep in front of a tornado, but it won't do them any good.

You can't undo or disavow a hundred and fifty years of financial transactions and public records.

So, listen up and repeat after me: "It isn't going to wash......it isn't going to wash....it isn't going to wash.....it isn't going to wash...."

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    2 hrs ·

For America --- Help!

I have delayed this plea as long as I can. For everyone reading this, please consider what we are up against: the entire force of the two largest commercial cartels in the world.

As many thousands of hours as I have spent researching and discussing and explaining the current situation, mere words don't get it across fast enough, accurately enough, and let's face it--- some people, maybe half of us, are visual learners.

They don't take in the information without visual cues.

So for every 1,000 people I teach, around half of them "don't quite get it" because they can't visualize it. Those people are left confused and distressed. They try to resolve this by studying on their own, but without a "road map" they get lost and even more confused by the jargon and deceits and endless rabbit holes.

Make no mistake, the Vermin have eaten well in America. They don't want us to wake up and do anything effective. They want us to be confused.

So to cut down on the confusion, we need to illustrate the information visually so that people can take it in at a glance using tables and lists and other visual aids. That requires skills that I don't have.

I need to hire it done.

Please consider a one-time Special Project donation toward a new visual guide -- a sort of illustrated Cliff Notes-type report -- that can be distributed by the Assemblies to give everyone a very, very fast way to take in the essential information about our government, our history, our identity, and going forward.

Getting this done and done well is a potential game-changer, allowing us to --literally-- give everyone an accurate picture. Please help.

Send to: Anna Maria Riezinger
    c/o Box 520994
    Big Lake, Alaska 99652
    or via PayPal: avannavon@gmail.com

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    7 mins ·

Roll Call! Listen Up!

You are (1) a living man, naturally having a (2) Lawful Person (Your Proper Name) and living on the land and soil of (3) your State of the Union.

What happens is that you are (1) deliberately misidentified when you are a baby and "presumed" to be a British Territorial United States Citizen; this then (2) allows the Municipal Government to also get into the act and "presume" that you might also be a Citizen of the United States--- all this because your parents didn't know and were not told that they needed to record your birth event and your Proper Name as that of an American State National instead. You are "undeclared" so that allows them to tell lies about you and make presumptions about your identity and political status.

So, instead of there being evidence of a living man standing on the land jurisdiction of a State of the Union, doing business as a Lawful Person named "John Mark Doe", there is only evidence of a Legal Person (a British United States Citizen) operating as "John Mark Doe".

The problem is that when you look at the Proper Name, you can't tell if it is a Lawful Person or a Legal Person, and thanks to the registration process they put in place, it has to be presumed that you are acting as a Legal Person and as a British Territorial United States Citizen until you take action to provide contrary evidence on the public record. That's why we do what we do.

But there is another layer to the scam. Once you are "presumed" to be a British Territorial United States Citizen and presumed to be acting as a Legal Person, you lose all your Constitutional protections. The Municipal United States Government then gets in the act and "confers" a STRAWMAN persona upon you as well. This results in the existence of "JOHN MARK DOE" --- an "infant decedent ESTATE" and "JOHN M. DOE" --- a public transmitting utility, and "JOHN DOE" --- a pauper having interest in the Public Charitable Trust (PCT) --- and you don't know a thing about any of this.

It's all just legal chicanery and lies and deliberate falsification of records and non-disclosed adhesion contracts being exercised against babies in their cradles and innocent people who are never given any disclosure about these practices and presumptions.

When you "sign up" and "register for Selective Service" to go into the military services, you are already regarded as being a chattel of the British Territorial United States Government which just conveniently happens to run the military "for" us, so they pick up their own franchise and conscript or enlist him depending on whether it is done by draft or is voluntary.
    Either way, you committed "John Mark Doe", (the presumed Legal Person) to this fate and gave him away when you registered "him" with Selective Service.

Next, after enlistment, they declare you to be "dead, missing in action" and issue a Municipal identity --- a nom de guerre --- which can be any variety of your name spelled out in all capitals, most commonly, it appears in military records as "DOE, JOHN MARK". HE has no rights; he is literally a slave under the rules of their stilted, dishonest, vicious game. HE is an "Enemy Combatant". HE is officially legally dead, so whatever they do to HIM doesn't matter. And this is how they gain "plenary" control to abuse you while you are in the service. This is how they use our sons and daughters in the military to conduct experimental drug tests and inject them with diseases and vaccines and use them as "test subjects" to test new mind control programs and devices. "DOE, JOHN MARK" is totally expendable for any reason or no reason at all.

And nobody is told any of this outrageous garbage going into the service or coming into this world that these madmen and criminals have created "for" us.

After you leave the service, they just continue to presume upon you and continue to presume that you owe them service as a kind of military government quasi-civilian --- that is, if you don't formally give them notice otherwise. This is why all veterans are advised to give notice via letter directly to the head of their former branch of service that you have "returned home" to your birthright political status as an American State National.

Where is the only power point against all this? Right back where you began, as a baby. Your Lawful Person is one of the People of your State of the Union, and your State of the Union is Party to the Constitutions --- able to enforce every jot. Your Lawful Person is an actual civilian and your State (not any "State of State") is the actual civilian government doing business as a member of The United States of America, Unincorporated---- that these jackdaws are supposed to protect against "all enemies foreign and domestic".

If you never understood all of this before in any of the other thousand Articles and hundreds of thousands of comments and correspondences and books and all else that I have provided for everyone, understand it now, re-read it as often as necessary, and stop asking me to repeat and regurgitate and re-explain over and over and over. This is the information needed. It is not going to change until you make it change. I have provided all the instruction as to how you can create the evidence of your true identity as a Lawful Person. Do it.

They, the military government, is under strict obligation to honor your political status under the Geneva Protocols of 1949 and Article 3 thereof makes it a hanging offense for them to do otherwise --- but you have to correct your own records and bring their "mistake" to their attention. They also owe us The Law of Peace, AR 27-161-1. Time to remind them all of all of the above.

The municipal government only gets access to your name and is allowed to mess with you as a result of this "mistake" initially made by the British Territorial Government, so the hammer ultimately descends on the British Territorial United States Government for setting you up and offering the Municipal Government access to your name under the false presumption that you are or ever were a British Territorial United States Citizen--- we are talking here about the "plenary" Municipal United States Government run by Congress and allowed under Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17 being able to buy your Proper Name as chattel from the Brits. If you look at Title V, Sections 501, 502, you will see that the British Territorial Government literally sells its "Citizens" for a stipulated price.

These offenses against God and Man require swift and determined action, but this fraud has been going on a long time and many people think that their personal profit is tied up in preserving this system; many more continue to mistake it as something "American" when its not. As people wake up and realize that the "Federal Government" is literally foreign and always has been with respect to us, and that it is functioning as a criminal corporate enterprise on our shores instead of obeying the Law of (Our) Land (Jurisdiction) --- we have to take appropriate action to save themselves and to save their country from our own employees--- which most certainly includes the military.

Once you realize the scam and take exception to it, your first job is to get certified copies of "your" Birth Certificate and two credible Witnesses have reasonable first hand knowledge that you are the living man or woman whose birth event resulted in the BC being issued.

Your second job is to reclaim your stolen identity. You do that by placing evidence of your true political standing and Lawful Person capacity on the public record. That's the whole paperwork process -- re-conveying the "presumed" Legal Person and permanently domiciling "it" on the land and soil of your State of the Union is called "lawfully converting" it --- moving it home to the land and soil of this country instead of allowing anyone to presume that you are acting as a Ward of a British Territorial Government. Serve Notice that you have "returned home" to your birthright political capacity as a Lawful Person and anyone failing to recognize that fact is fully and 100% commercially, morally, and materially liable for any attacks, acts of insubordination, false claims in commerce, or attempts to impersonate you from now on.

This includes every District Attorney, every United States Attorney, every State of State and STATE OF STATE Governor/Governor, plus the US Secretary of State and the US Secretary of the Treasury and the military Base Commanders in your area and every lawyer from here to South Africa. They all need to hear this and they all need to hear from you.
    Pulling them up by their own bootstraps and with prejudice is the order of the day.

[I don't mean that you are uniquely responsible for this vast process of giving Notice--- I mean that all Americans who are not Federal Employees need to do this, en masse, in every small town and county and city and borough and district nationwide. You take responsibility for spreading the word in your area and I take responsibility for spreading it in mine.]
    Your third job is to help organize and join your State Assembly. The actual State Assemblies haven't been called in a 150 years, so don't think that this process or this organization has anything to do with any "State of State" assembly you have ever heard of or participated in. Those are "look alike, sound alike" fakes promoted as a mean to confuse and co-opt genuine efforts to put an end to this.

The British Territorial United States Government has participated in one of the most massive human trafficking, kidnapping, conscription, unlawful conversion, inland piracy, and organized racketeering schemes in world history --- and it has conspired against us, against our States of the Union, and ultimately against the Constitutions which allow these corporations to exist and operate on our shores.

If any American deliberately acting in any offshore "Legal Person" capacity whatsoever connected with the Federal Government entities or their State of State franchises operating in our States of the Union reads this, all members of the military, all members of the Federal Civil Service, all members operating State of State or STATE OF STATE franchises, all subcontractors including those employed by the Alphabet Soup Agencies --- this is your Notice of Liability and your Warning and your Instruction regarding this situation and your obligation to correct it, as well as your obligation to recognize the political status of the American State Nationals and American State Citizens and their States of the Union to which you owe Good Faith Service and Honor and Duty and protection against all enemies both Foreign and Domestic.

We are the civilians and we operate the Civilian Government that you owe all duty and honor and loyalty to. You are not under contract to the Civil [Municipal] Government. Note the difference: "Civilian" versus "Civil".

If any American who is not a Federal employee reads this, this is your Notice and Warning, too. Get up on your feet and get moving. Get those certified Birth Certificates ordered. Get your two Witnesses' Testimony. Get your paperwork done and recorded. Get your State Assemblies properly populated by American operating in their singular capacity as Lawful Persons. The American States do not allow Dual Citizenship. It's all or none. Boot it up. If this country is lost to a bunch of European Flim-Flam artists and crooked scum bankers making false claims in commerce against us, it's nobody's fault anymore but yours and mine for our own failure to react and get organized and kick legal rump from here to breakfast.

This is your Grandma talking straight talk. I have no reason to lie to you about any of this and you can easily observe it and look it up and prove it for yourselves. Get moving. There is power in numbers. Tell your friends, your neighbors --- literally all your "countrymen". And if you can, send a donation to the cost of fronting the diplomatic, legal, research, educational work, and other outreach that The Living Law Firm and The United States of America-- the unincorporated version thereof--- and the State Assemblies have to do.

Donations can be made directly via our websites: www.annavonreitz.com,www.americanstatesassembly.com, www.signinamerica.com. Donations to me and the legal team, and money for our educational publications effort, can be made directly to me either by PayPal: avannavon@gmail.com or by snail mail at: Anna Maria Riezinger, c/o Box 520994, Big Lake, Alaska 99652.