Page 12 of 121 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Quote Originally Posted by jimswift View Post
    I like reading her, but has she debated anyone ever, or provided any evidence of her stuff other than her own declarations?

Surely there are scholars out there that can refute her claims and prove it, no?

Find a mistake and cite the source of your evidence.

The good old USA has had many names and when you change the name of something there has to be an authorization for it. I think you will find a lot of the changes that were made are absent that authority.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    18 hrs ·

They Raped Me.
    CHUCK SCHUMER, MITCH MCCONNELL, BILL CLINTON, G.W. BUSH, RICHARD CHENEY, and BARACK H. OBAMA all raped me.

I am not sure exactly when it happened or where or who was there, but I have proof in the form of legislation they signed, actions they took, and actions they failed to take --- hard evidence, if you get what I mean.

And that is far more proof than Ms. Ford or her Hispanic clone can offer of any impropriety by Brent Kavanaugh.

Let's start the prosecution.

The fact is that they are not bringing any evidence or accusation against Brent Kavanaugh the actual man, and because they aren't accusing the actual man, they can say whatever crazy fool thing they want, and that is enough for the Municipal Courts in this country to presume him guilty and convict him. Whoever and whatever "BRENT KAVANAUGH" may be.....he is guilty by definition.

Paper people have paper penises, too.

Seems pretty unlikely that "BRENT" did any damage to Ms. Ford, but who knows?

Maybe her feelings were hurt when the actual Brent Kavanaugh totally ignored her at a party, and she sulked and made do with "BRENT KAVANAUGH". After all, he's a make-believe man. What harm is there in making up all sorts of stories about him?

And if people take all this seriously and "accept the charges" as being actual and factual, so much the better.

Women of this ilk using this "System" have absolutely no responsibility for bearing false witness or causing the man damage, because when you look at the paperwork --- lo and behold! All those charges are against who? Or more exactly, what? ---A THING named "BRENT KAVANAUGH", not a man, and according to the 14th Amendment, THINGS are always guilty. Always. No questions asked.

"BRENT KAVANAUGH" is dead. He has no family. No reputation. He's just a THING created out of thin air as a "proxy" to accept debt and sins of all kinds. That this is a form of personage and impersonation and has been illegal for over two hundred years doesn't matter to the perpetrators.

This witch hunt against Brent Kavanaugh is being orchestrated and affirmed by members of the Municipal "CONGRESS" promoting it and they all know its bogus. They all know that there is no credible evidence. They all know the attack is politically motivated.

And they all know how "the System" works and that they can make any ridiculous claim that they want to make and nobody can or will hold them accountable for it.

Why?

Because JOHN MARK DOE is always guilty. And he can't defend himself, either, If he does, he is in automatic Dishonor. Read the 14th Amendment.

Read it and then read it again. Read it with your eyes crossed. Read it until it's twisted diabolical nonsense makes sense.

As long as Judge Kavanaugh puts up with this nonsense, he's the goat. He can't even lift his voice and must go like Jesus to the cross and pay the price of making sacrifice to Ba'al.

So, I am going to reply by example and accuse all these men of raping me.

Seriously. THEY did it. While I am at it, I think I'll accuse Hillary Clinton and Diane Feinstein and Nancy Pelosi of raping me, too. THEY are a gang of lesbians that use date rape drugs to incapacitate their victims.

Nobody in their right mind would consider having sex with them any other way.

Oh, well, since all these THINGS are fictitious, its fictitious rape, too, right? Makes sense, in a weird way. Legal fiction men and legal fiction women and legal fiction crimes.

After all, as Bill Clinton demonstrated, it's not the words, its what the words mean in every case. How do you define "sex", much less "rape"?

And as the Accuser, I bear no responsibility for my accusations anyway. So let's all have at it: The PLAINTIFF is always right.

"Rape! Rape! Rape!" (I mean, in the rhetorical sense, but what the hey? I don't have to explain. I'm a woman, right? I have no responsibility and if I say I've been "raped" everyone assumes that it's physical and that I know what I am talking about, too, whether I mean "rape" exactly, or not.)

"Rape! Rape! Rape!" (Oh, and I have no respect or compassion for actual physical rape victims. I don't care if I marginalize all the violence done to them. That doesn't matter --- only my political agenda matters.)

Yes, I think that it's time that I brought forward my rape complaints against Ms. FORD, too. She is a violent character and shows no remorse for her crimes. After all, we met at a drunken brawl years ago and she, being fifty sheets to the wind, spilled beer all over me ----I mean, head to toe, drenched.

I felt so "violated". I remember sitting in the back of the car, hunched over, cold and damp, so "raped" and "violated", certain that everyone had seen the "shameful incident" and that I would never be able to wear my favorite sweater again....

See how this works in the Land of Oz?

The rest of us know what we mean by rape, but these Satanists just take advantage of us and "redefine" the words to mean whatever they wish. And then, they apply all this fiction to fictitious characters, too, and try to ignore the fact that actual people are being damaged.

And Justice is being dis-served.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    4 hrs ·

Backwash --- Initial Emergency Alert
    The people of North and South Carolina are facing a far more serious disaster than has been reported in the so-called National News and it is coming from a source most of us haven't even considered.

We all braced for the impact of the tropical storms and survived that.

What is proving more deadly is inter-tidal flooding of coastal rivers and estuaries overwhelmed as rainwater from the storms that fell in the mountainous areas finds its way back down the local rivers and into low-lying delta and estuary areas all along the coast.

For people in those areas, the real disaster and result of the storms last week is just arriving.

We don't have full details yet, but ask you to be aware and to keep these folks in your thoughts and prayers.

As many of you know, I lived through a "National Disaster" here in Alaska -- a fire, not a flood -- but you can count on some things being the same.

One of the things you can count on is that FEMA won't respond for at least three weeks. And when it does, the kinds of help it offers won't be what you expect.

What FEMA did here was hand out checks of $13,000 to each landowner (to limit their own liability claims) --- renters and apartment dwellers got nothing, though they were just as devastated as everyone else.

And FEMA also gave our names to the "US SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION" ---- another deliberately mis-named corporation actually owned by Lehman Brothers Bank --- and they offered us "Disaster Assistance Loans" at a lower rate than market interest to "help us rebuild".

Only catch with that is that a couple years later, they sold off all those loans to one of their own subdivisions that appeared to be a different company, and that company contacted everyone with a "New Deal" -- 12% and new terms and deadlines and balloon payments and only the Devil Knows what else.

And if people weren't sharp enough to say, "Hell no, no contract, non-assumpsit!" --- all those disaster victims got bilked and wound up paying far more than any normal loan. Most of them lost their shirts and Lehman Brother's got all the new houses that these disaster victims labored so hard to build, plus their land.

I notified the Alaska Congressional Delegation about the scam and [Territorial United States] House Representative Don Young stomped hard enough on Lehman Brothers so they backed off and honored the initial contract "for those that complained".

Everyone else took it in the shorts.

So much for "Disaster Relief" from FEMA.

And the "US SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION".

The only groups that mobilized and actually arrived timely and did help us were the Salvation Army, the LDS Church, and the Mennonite Church.

Those guys came prepared to launch, knew what they were doing, and they just flat-out did it.

So to those reading this, who have contacts with the Salvation Army, LDS, and Mennonite Churches, please let them know that their neighbors along the coast in North and South Carolina are hurting and will be facing a mammoth task of rescue and rebuilding.

People can only expect help from other people --- certainly not from the bankrupt and self-interested "US Government". Any expectation of help from "federal agencies" or thought on our part that these people and their communities "will be taken care of" and some of their tax dollars paid back---- give those naive suppositions up right now.

The Queen has already spent all that money on war planes in Iraq.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Find a mistake and cite the source of your evidence.

The good old USA has had many names and when you change the name of something there has to be an authorization for it. I think you will find a lot of the changes that were made are absent that authority.
    It was a long ass time between Madison, Constitutional Conventions and The Great Schism .....but to say that the congress couldn't change the government in that time without something other than an "official action".....What were the Constitutional Conventions, but if not an "official action"?

I'd say the whole Constitution thing was a margin call. Debtors got their note called in. Constitutors are debt arbitrators.
    "Is it really a crime to report that the government is committing a crime?"

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

What were the Constitutional Conventions, but if not an "official action"
    When smoke and mirrors fail to impress there is a general demand for more smoke and mirrors. If not more then different. And it is interesting to note that it is not the public that demands the smoke and mirrors but rather the politicos who choose smoke and mirrors to decorating oak trees or falling on their swords.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (26th September 2018)

Thanks

It was a long ass time between Madison, Constitutional Conventions and The Great Schism .....but to say that the congress couldn't change the government in that time without something other than an "official action".....What were the Constitutional Conventions, but if not an "official action"?

I'd say the whole Constitution thing was a margin call. Debtors got their note called in. Constitutors are debt arbitrators.
    The Constitutional Conventions were held at the beginning. The rules were set at that time. There was no authorization for the congress to change the rules absent approval of we the people. Yet that is what they did.
    They changed the definition of "person" to that of a corporation and proceeded to set up an incorporated govt structure. All while issuing a whole lot of smoke and mirrors to obscure their actions. Can you say Lieyers?

They essentially flipped the Constitution from rules that controlled the Federal govt, to rules that control persons. They dropped the 13th amendment that prohibited Bar members from serving as congressmen and substituted one of their own choosing.
    Can you say Lieyers?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

The Constitutional Conventions were held at the beginning. The rules were set at that time. There was no authorization for the congress to change the rules absent approval of we the people. Yet that is what they did.
    They changed the definition of "person" to that of a corporation and proceeded to set up an incorporated govt structure. All while issuing a whole lot of smoke and mirrors to obscure their actions. Can you say Lieyers?
    To add to the smoke and mirrors Congress also changed the definition of State to District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, a Territory and Insular Possessions.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks

They essentially flipped the Constitution from rules that controlled the Federal govt, to rules that control persons. They dropped the 13th amendment that prohibited Bar members from serving as congressmen and substituted one of their own choosing.
    Can you say Lieyers?
    "Representatives" & "delegates" weren't around at the beginning?....what was the beginning? So it was direct democracy by 'we the people' under the Articles? Doubt it.

"we the people" wasn't every human on the land mass either. It was a specific group\sect.

Didn't the "organic 13th" magically disappear in the 'War of 1812' time-frame?

Thought the fictional "person" shit came as part of the 14th amendment, after the 'war for southern independence', which the 13th amendment slaves were included....

...which I contend: 'the de facto 13th amendment freed the black slaves, and the 14th enslaved EVERYONE'

When the 7 members of 13 walked out 'sine die', that ended whatever was setup prior. There was no 'general'/'federal' government for a period of time until after they setup the new one.(reconstruction) This wasn't the same Constitution that Madison was 'the father' of. It was a bastardized altered version.

Bringing about equity, admiralty, Roman civil law, whatever the law form was changed to...abandoning British common law.

Which brings me to...the way I read what she is portraying, is that there wasn't a Constitution until after The Great Schism?
    "Is it really a crime to report that the government is committing a crime?"

Thanks

http://dirtyunclesam.com/from-consti...ve-came-to-be/

BRIEF HISTORY DIFFERENT CITIZEN (JURISDICTION) CREATEDThe original citizen the US Constitution created is found at Article 4 Section 2 (state citizen). Exhibit (A ) http://www.dirtyunclesam.com/constitution.pdf

Next, in 1862, Congress redefined the meaning of the word PERSON to include the definition CORPORATION, AMONG OTHER THINGS. Exhibit (B) http://www.dirtyunclesam.com/Person-act.pdf

Then, in 1868, the 14th Amendment created a different citizen making all “PERSONS”, corporations, citizens of the “UNITED STATES” and “SUBJECT TO” the “JURISDICTION” “THEREOF”.

“SUBJECT TO” (Blacks Law dictionary, 5th edition, Page 1278) – “Liable, subordinate, inferior, obedient to, governed or affected by; provided; answerable for
    “JURISDICTION – authority

A link to Blacks Law Dictionary online 5th Ed. http://www.mindserpent.com/American_History/reference/1979_Black_5/1979_Black_5_index.html

UNITED STATES = Washington D.C. doing business as the United Stated incorporated Feb. 01, 1871. http://www.dirtyunclesam.com/United_States.pdf

Note the Constitution created a government in 1787. This Organic Act of 1871 created a government for the District of Columbia and incorporated it as The United States Corporation. In This corporation was given all the powers not inconsistent with the laws and Constitution of the United States, which means consistent or double talk. Washington D.C. was already our nations capital since the Organic Act of 1801. http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ampage?collId=llsl&fileName=002/llsl002.db&recNum=140

Note that many misinformed folks seem to be under the impression that the
    Organic act created a local or CITY government for Washington but that is not the case because as you can see 10 months prior to the organic act of Feb. 21, 1871 there already was a local or city government incorporated and in place http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ampage?collId=llsl&fileName=016/llsl016.db&recNum=117

ORGANIC ACT Blacks law dictionary 5th Ed. Page ” An act of Congress conferring powers of government upon a territory”

FOURTEENTH AMENDMENT Blacks Law Dictionary 5th Ed. Page 591 (in part) . It became part of the Organic law July 28,1868. It created or at least recognized for the first time a citizen of the United States as distinct of that of the State(ARTICLE 4 SEC.2 US CONSTITUTION ORIGINAL STATE CITIZEN)

NOTE: If you’re a citizen of the United States, you’re a corporation, says the US Supreme Court. “A corporation is a person within the meaning of the equal protection due process provision of the US Constitution.” Metropolitan Life Ins. v. Ward Ala. 470 U.S. 869, 105 S.Ct. 1676 at 1683, 84 L.Ed. 2d. 751. http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=us&vol=470&invol=869

” The United States is a federal Corporation”, says US Code title 28 USC 3002 15 (a). http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/3002

“All crimes state or federal are commercial crimes”, says Code of Federal Regulation title 27, 72.11 http://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/27/72.11

Blacks Law Dictionary 5th Ed. Page 306, Corporate Citizenship – Corporate status in the state of incorporation, through a foreign corporation is not a citizen for purposes of the privilege and Immunities Clause.

U.S. Constitution Article 4 Section 2 “ORIGINAL CONSTITUTIONAL CITIZEN is not a corporation” Bank of Augusta v. Earle 38 U.S. (13 Pet ) 510, 10 L. Ed. 274 http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=US&vol=38&invol=519

Blacks Law Dictionary 5th Ed. Page 104, Artificial Persons – Persons created and devised by human laws for the purpose of society and government, as distinguished from natural persons. Corporations are examples of artificial persons.

THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL 14 AMENDMENT
    The 14th Amendment was not properly ratified. Congress knows this. Every member of
    Congress received a copy November 26, 2008. Congressional research service report . Order
    Code 98-611 GOV prepared for members and committees of Congress, Exhibit (D) http://www.dirtyunclesam.com/98-611.pdf

Page 5 of this report which is crs-2, top paragraph, makes clear that Executive Order 6 (Presidential proclamation #11) ordered the 14th Amendment ratified. Exhibit (E) http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ampage?collId=llsl&fileName=015/llsl015.db&recNum=739

Executive order #7 (Presidential Proclamation #13) Ordered the 14th Amendment lawful and published. Exhibit (F) http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ampage?collId=llsl&fileName=015/llsl015.db&recNum=741

Thanks

"Representatives" & "delegates" weren't around at the beginning?....what was the beginning? So it was direct democracy by 'we the people' under the Articles? Doubt it.

{I would say the beginning was The Declaration of Independence. Not arguing about representatives, are you?}

"we the people" wasn't every human on the land mass either. It was a specific group\sect.

Didn't the "organic 13th" magically disappear in the 'War of 1812' time-frame?

{According to the records of the time it was finally ratified by Virginia in 1819}

Thought the fictional "person" shit came as part of the 14th amendment, after the 'war for southern independence', which the 13th amendment slaves were included....

{Next, in 1862, Congress redefined the meaning of the word PERSON to include the definition CORPORATION, AMONG OTHER THINGS. Exhibit (B)http://www.dirtyunclesam.com/Person-act.pdf}

...which I contend: 'the de facto 13th amendment freed the black slaves, and the 14th enslaved EVERYONE'

When the 7 members of 13 walked out 'sine die', that ended whatever was setup prior. There was no 'general'/'federal' government for a period of time until after they setup the new one.(reconstruction) This wasn't the same Constitution that Madison was 'the father' of. It was a bastardized altered version.

{They maintained the ruse that it was still the original 1789 version. There was no declaration that they had adopted it as their corporate by law and changed it's name from the Constitution "for" to the Constitution "of".}

Bringing about equity, admiralty, Roman civil law, whatever the law form was changed to...abandoning British common law.

Which brings me to...the way I read what she is portraying, is that there wasn't a Constitution until after The Great Schism?

Where is your evidence that Anna says No Constitution until after civil war?

All the original laws are still in place and published as part of the US Code.