THE PRINCIPLE- The Movie Big Science Does NOT want YOU to see. SEE IT NOW.

The Principle
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,317 Times in 761 Posts

Re: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Anna von Reitz
    6 hrs

Today, February 19, 2019
    I woke up feeling very discouraged. I have come to free people from bondage and daily, I must contest with people who are clinging to their chains in the false belief that their chains keep them safe.

So many have been so thoroughly confused. They don't know the difference between the American Government and the Federal Government. They don't know the difference between an American State Citizen and a US Citizen.

They don't know who they are, or what law applies to them or why, much less what to do or who to believe anymore.

I have never seen so many people who, as my Mother used to say, can't tell if they are afoot or a-horseback.

I opened my faithful Bible to Second Corinthians, Chapter 12 by chance and there staring at me were the words from verse 9:
    "My grace is sufficient for Thee; for my strength is made perfect in weakness."

I have plenty of weakness to supply at the moment.
    "Truly the signs of an apostle were wrought among you in all patience....."

And still, there are those who won't listen, who stray into their own indoctrination, their belief in assumptions that simply are not true and never were and never will be.

"For I fear..... lest there be debates, envying, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swelling, tumults....."
    Plenty of that.

Whether the Gospel, or the simple truth about American History and Government, the experience and the pathway described is eerily echoing back to me.

The snow is very deep this morning. A single discouraged bird is hopping around on the driveway and two rabbits are nosing around out there, too. The snow isn't as deep there, but that's only a relative measure. It's still deep enough to wait for a plow truck and that may take a day or two. It has snowed so hard, so long, that the road services, including the Mom and Pop company that plows my driveway--- are overwhelmed.

Our Team is suffering and several of my old friends are dying. The passage of a generation is part of Nature, I suppose, and so, we make room for new generations ---but not without sadness and not without regrets for all the knowledge and kindness that is lost with each new funeral.

The current infighting in the Patriot Camp is being equally caused by Federal Agents and ignorance. And maybe by ignorance on all parts. The simple facts continue to be disputed beyond all sense and reason.
    This causes more delays and impedes progress. It also needlessly endangers innocent people.

Certainly, it was not without reason that the Pilgrim Fathers called these same characters "Masters of Doubt and Deceit". That's all they are peddling now.

If you find it in your heart, please remember our Living Law Firm and our Researchers in your prayers.
    There are several sad and desperate situations here and afar. Families needing help with medical and funeral costs. Cars breaking down. Transportation delayed and extra travel costs caused by bad weather. People cinching in their belts -- literally.

If you appreciate the work we do and the information we are bringing forward day by day, please consider making a donation at this time. "Grandma" is apparently stuck being Paymaster for the duration. My Paypal is: avannavon@gmail.com. Other donations can be sent to: Anna Maria Riezinger, c/o Box 520994, Big Lake, Alaska 99652.

Sorry that this is an overall depressing report, but it is what it is, and grace is sufficient. We shall overcome.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,317 Times in 761 Posts

Re: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Anna von Reitz
    5 hrs

No, You Can't Charter Yourselves
    You can't charter yourselves for the same reason that you can't be your own Mother.

There are many people thinking that if they need to "reconstruct" the Federal States of States, like The State of Georgia, they can just have a meeting and do it. Yes, but.....

That would be true, if you were all verified American State Citizens.

But thanks to undisclosed and nefarious activities by Territorial Contractors that you were never told about until now, you have been "placed" in a different political status --- that of "US Citizens" --- that is, you have been misidentified as employees and dependents of foreign commercial corporations.

That is an obstacle that prevents you from taking action as an American State Citizen, which means that with respect to restoring the Federal States of States, "you can't get there from here" until you change your political status back to what it originally was and what you have always assumed it was.

The Federal Government --- all three branches of it -- is inhabited by "US Citizens". US Citizens cannot charter themselves. They are already chartered and enfranchised and part of the Federal Government.

American State Citizens meeting in a Lawful Assembly are the only ones who can restore the Federal States of States, like The State of Georgia.

That is, the Federal State of Georgia, is an instrumentality of Georgia, one of the actual States of the Union, owned by the People of Georgia.

So the People of Georgia (American State Citizens) have to operate their State Assembly for their State, Georgia, and write a new or amended charter for The State of Georgia.

The People give rise to the State and the State gives rise to The State of State.

You have to be one of "The People" and operating in the capacity of a State Citizen to do this.

U.S. Citizens are not American State Citizens and they cannot do the job of American State Citizens. If they tried to do so, all they would accomplish is the creation of another franchise of their own corporation.

That is, as United States Citizens (Territorial) they would create a Territorial State of State.

As Municipal "Citizens of the United States" they would create a Municipal State of State.

And that is not what we are trying to accomplish.

So a lot of misinformed, confused, dazed and disoriented Americans need to pull themselves together, face the facts, expatriate from any and all Federal Territorial or Municipal citizenship conferred upon them, repatriate to their State of the Union, pull together their State Assemblies, and reconstruct the actual Federal States of States.

Thank you, I will take a breath.....