Page 15 of 121 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Anna von Reitz
    12 hrs ·

More Reminders: For the Generals, the Popes, and the Monarchs:
    We are aware of the issues crossing your minds and the arguments that some people are trying to make as excuses to deny the lawful government of The United States of America [Unincorporated] and the rightful claims of the American States and People. We are also aware of your concerns about who we are and what our intentions are. Read on.

1. Probate never closes. The lawful owner of an "abandoned" estate can be "missing" for hundreds of years, yet if the lawful heir returns, it is the obligation of the court to return their assets unharmed and free of debt or encumbrance.

So the fact that the sovereigns of this country have been misinformed and defrauded in breach of trust and counted as "absent" for a century and a half is of no consequence when it comes to their right to inherit, possess, and enjoy their birthright and heritage. Once they come forward and prove their provenance and basic competence-- as we have-- there can be no further issue or obstruction.

2. This circumstance is most inconvenient for certain grossly irresponsible governmental services corporations and their creditors who have been counting on us not showing up to claim our assets and who have been in anticipation of claiming our assets as "abandoned property". These corporations need to work with us as their Priority Creditors and as the only people competent to forgive their debts and settle their problems with their Secondary Creditors.

3. With regard to Anna Maria's Offices:

"Private Attorney" for Pope Benedict in the matter of giving Notice to his many erring employees, was an unpaid, voluntary favor done to assist the Pope in his efforts to end the gross criminality of taking title to babies and enslaving entire countries via legal chicanery. That Notice Process went through several stages and levels and occurred on a worldwide basis in concert with shutting down the Pontificate (2011) and securing Final Judgment (2014) in favor of the States and People.

"Fiduciary" of The World Trust (Unincorporated) and of The United States of America (Unincorporated) is a terrible responsibility that nobody would want, yet it has fallen to Anna Maria to do. A Fiduciary Officer is accountable and obligated to act according to The Prudent Man (or Woman) Standard and in Good Faith to administer the financial affairs of others, so as to protect and enhance their interests. She serves everyone on Earth in this capacity.

The Roman Curia will note that in all the centuries since the founding of The World Trust nobody but Anna Maria has presented the Bills of Lading to turn over the International Jurisdiction of the Sea - the Kingdom of Satan - to the lawful owners: The Kingdom of Heaven. This should be a sign to them that indeed The Kingdom of Heaven is come upon the Earth and once again, the woman sent to them as the harbinger and grandmother and fiduciary---- is, as it has been since Old Testament times: Anna.

An old woman from a remote corner of the world has been sent to overthrow the Kings of the Earth and clean His House. With the Living God, all things are possible.

What she has begun in America is only the beginning of a much greater re-structuring and expansion of finance, law, and education worldwide. The People who have seen The Great Light will now live with that Light, and it will not be the false, dim glow of Lucifer.

The Armed Forces of the world will be re-tasked to fight the true enemies of mankind: disease, pollution, greed, ignorance, poverty, dishonesty, famine, and all the other factual problems we face.

You will be building and installing high tech that saves lives instead of high tech that takes lives. This is a simple concept and we trust you all got it.

Any questions?

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    8 hrs ·

About Foreclosure -- A Simple Plan to Get the Upper Hand

Most people don't have a lot of extra time or money or energy for fighting court battles they can't win in foreign jurisdictions that are stacked against them in courts that literally work for "the other side" in blatant conflict of interest. So here is a bit of timely, simple to do, and simple to grasp advice:

First off-- living people can't do affidavits. Only corporations (their officers) give affidavits. What we give is "Testimony in the Form of an Affidavit". It may seem like splitting hairs but it tells the judge that you know what you are doing and that you are acting in the capacity of a living man.

All such testimony needs to be addressed to the District Attorney, the case prosecutor, and the judge. Just giving it to the clerk accomplishes nothing. She files it, but nobody reads the case file. This preserves their plausible deniability when we bring valid points so every case file is moot until a case reaches appeal---so in order to gain traction short of an appeal you present directly via Registered Mail--- and hopefully do this the moment you get Notice of any foreclosure case with a case contract number being filed.

Here is what your "Testimony in the Form of an Affidavit" needs to say--IMHO:

(1) I am not the one responsible for paying this mortgage.

(2) The Trust is.

(3) And if the Trust isn't able to pay it, their Underwriters are responsible for paying it.

(4) And if their Underwriters are incompetent I don't know what you are going to do to enforce your title but it has nothing to do with me or my assets.

(5) I am exempt and not subject to this court so I don't know why you are even addressing me or why you continue to address me when I have told you I am not the one obligated to pay this bill.

(6) The Beneficial Title Holder is the Territorial State of Wyoming (for example) and the Legal Title Holder is the Municipal STATE OF WYOMING.(Plug in the name of your state-of-state instead.)

(7) I am not a voluntary franchisee of either the Territorial State of Wyoming or the Municipal STATE OF WYOMING.

(8) I am an American National and native of Texas (for example).

(9) Now, obviously, you should be talking to the Territorial State of Wyoming and the Municipal STATE OF WYOMING, not me.

(10) I am a Third Party to all this and supposed to be Held Harmless and my interest in the assets is supposed to be insured against loss or damage by all these other Parties-- the Territorial State of Wyoming, the Municipal STATE OF WYOMING, the Title Company, and all their Underwriters.

(11) And if my private interest is not being defended and properly presented, I want to know why not.

(12) Since I am not voluntarily involved in any of this and never conscionably was, and since my assets have been dragged into this mess without my knowledge or consent, and since all the other Parties that secretively benefited themselves at my expense are now trying to palm this situation off on me, and since this Court works for those same Parties and is acting in Gross Conflict of Interest and under Color of Law--- any issue related to this foreclosure complaint that continues to involve me or affect my assets in any way is going to be settled by Private Binding Arbitration and I am going to choose the Arbiter.

(13) Now you've made your "Offer" and I've made mine and it is time for all of you to give me some answers.

Sincerely,

Joe W. Teeth

(Stands for "Joe With Teeth" -- a take off on the nickname the Bank of England gave me--- just substitute your own name.)

If everyone in America who is facing "foreclosure" follows this simple plan, you will (A) probably get an immediate "Hot Potato" dismissal or (B) have an iron-clad Appeal ready to not only take down the foreclosure, but take down the DA, the Prosecutor, and the Judge, too.

You are spelling it all out for them -- who you are, who they are, what you are owed, which other organizations and parties are responsible, the "All of It" --- and if they continue to come against you once you have read them the Riot Act, the sword that takes them down will be their own.

What happens if they agree to Arbitration? Well, then, you look around for a non-Bar Member professional arbitration expert. There are a lot of such services around.
    Or, if you can find a Private Third Party who is familiar with the Foreclosure Fraud, you can name them as your Arbiter. Just make sure you have good, solid, "aware of the problem" people, hopefully someone from outside the local area, so you don't have to worry about the Good Ole Boys Network.

And then go for it. You've got nothing to lose by doing this and everything to gain, because if a chicken asks a fox "What's for supper?" you already know what the answer will be.

Once the Arbitration Services are fully clued in and understand the problem the banks will fail, but that's okay, too. Honest banks will take their place.

Give the Arbitration Service a copy of your Testimony, too, and explain how the Dirty Rats took "title" to your house under conditions of deceit, making you think they were giving you a home loan, when in fact they were soliciting for you to "loan" your home to them!

They took your asset, pretended to be the actual owners, sold your home to Third Parties, remitted a fraction of the proceeds back to you as the "loan" they purportedly gave you, and then-- kept you still laboring under the misconception that they gave you a loan based on their own assets, and kept you on the hook to pay back a loan "from them" that never happened.

You and your assets funded the whole transaction. You should have walked away from the closing table free and clear.

These Bunko Artists just pretended to provide a loan to you to promote their own unjust enrichment and to get you to give them a totally unearned "security" interest in your property. And of course, they never fully disclosed any of this to you, because you would never agree to it.

You never owed the bank anything, but maybe a small brokerage fee. They got a security interest in your home for nothing and all the interest for almost nothing.

And now they are tossing it back in your lap and blaming the victim.

What should happen to them besides maybe a letter "C" for "Con Artist" tattooed in bright pink on their foreheads?

Once the Independent Arbitration Services get a load of what these vermin have done, they will be handing homes back to the actual owners as fast as these self-interested corporate tribunals have been taking them.

For those who are confused about how the "State of State" and "STATE OF STATE" are working for the banks -- the banks "sponsor" the governmental services corporations that are masquerading as your government, so they literally own the corporate tribunals calling themselves names like "The State of Wyoming Superior Court"---another little factoid they conveniently fail to disclose. [Oh, yes, and it's a two way street-- the banks charter themselves under the auspices of the Territorial US and Municipal US.]

All you "Bar Attorneys" out there yearning to breathe free and live as honorable men again--- just scared that you can't make a living? Here's your Sure Thing opportunity. Tear up your Bar Cards, thumb your noses, do the right thing, and start an Independent Arbitration Service.

And as for anyone who fears that they might be in foreclosure soon or might be facing bankruptcy, etc., --- why wait for "the bank" to foreclose in their very own bought and paid for court? File against them as the Plaintiff Party and expose what they did to you. Claim damages. If there is already an Arbitration Clause in the mortgage-- and there almost always is --- take it straight into private arbitration from the get-go.

Now, smile. This is a game of Whack-a-Mole and you've got the bat.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    23 hrs ·

Change of Jurisdiction
    Many people are having a hard time understanding jurisdiction, but it is simple enough once you wrap your head around it.

When you enter a new jurisdiction it is like crossing a border into a different country. Different laws and standards and even different languages apply. Unfortunately, there is no well-marked border crossing and you can slip back and forth across the jurisdictional border without being aware of it.

Therein lies the proverbial rub.

You were all born in what is called "Original Jurisdiction" --- the land and soil jurisdiction of the States and People.

However, thanks to Breach of Trust and legal chicanery on the part of the British Monarch and the Government of Westminster and the British Crown, you are purposefully mis-identifed within a few days after your birth and registered as a British Territorial Citizen.

This falsification of the Public Record results in you being "presumed" to be a subject of the Queen, strips you of all your Constitutional guarantees, and holds your Good Name and Estate as chattel backing the Queen's debts. It also places you in a foreign jurisdiction.

You are supposed to be a man living on the land and soil of Illinois -- for example, but instead, soon after your birth, your Name and Estate are "unlawfully converted" and suddenly, instead of living in Illinois, you are residing in the British Territorial "State of Illinois".

You have crossed the imaginary border between the land and sea and in effect, entered a nightmarish Land of Oz. You have left your Original Jurisdiction on the land and soil of the American States, been disguised as a foreign British "vessel" and unknowingly cast adrift in the foreign international jurisdiction of the sea. All without leaving your crib.

Instead of speaking plain English, you are are now supposed to know and speak "Federalese" -- a foreign derivative language full of "terms of art" and deceit, where the word "person" suddenly means "corporation" and the word "human" refers to a "monster" and the words "state, State and United States" all mean "the District of Columbia Municipal Corporation".

Obviously, a British Territorial Citizen is very much like a slave. They are "presumed" to have voluntarily donated everything they are and own -- their bodies, their assets, their names --- to the Queen and the British Crown Corp, in exchange for "privileges and benefits", which the slaves pay for themselves.

And you are told nothing whatsoever about all these cozy arrangements and presumptions. Neither you nor your parents are ever informed by your worthless, dishonorable Trustees. Yet this unconscionable contract is enforced upon you just as rigorously as if you had actually, consciously, willfully signed up to act as a Warrant Officer in the British Merchant Marine Service.

It's enforced upon you by members of the Bar Association, who are all Undeclared Foreign Agents working for the Government of Westminster and/or the Queen, and all holding "Titles of Nobility" as "knights" or "esquires" of these foreign governments.

That's why they have in fact been prohibited from holding any Public Office or position of trust in our actual land jurisdiction government since 1819.

Some of these men and women are in on the joke and know full well that you have been mis-identified and kidnapped without your knowledge or consent into their foreign jurisdiction, the better to prey upon you and seize your assets.

Most of them are simply trained like dumb animals to do a job without thinking too deeply about it, and are victims of this "System" just like the rest of us.

Anyway, this is how you came to be in their "Land of Oz" reality: you were shanghaied into their jurisdiction.

And how, Dorothy, do you get home again? How do you cross back over that imaginary border and get back to your Original Jurisdiction, where there are no Flying Monkeys and you can tell the Wicked Witch to stuff it up her Royal Bum?

It's not quite as simple as clicking the heels of your Ruby Slippers, though it should be.

Our Living Law Firm Team has been painstakingly, step by step, researching the question and developing the ways and means of correcting the Public Records and as we go, sharing the information with all of you, to help you reclaim your Good Names and Estates and get back to Original Jurisdiction one-by-one.

But obviously, this is a major educational effort, frought with various obstacles, and such one-by-one return to the land and soil is not going to happen quickly enough to save the vast majority of Americans from the Creditors of these British Bunko Artists.

Remember -- as a British Territorial Citizen you are presumed to be "standing" as chattel and collateral for the Queen's debts and also the debts of the British Crown. And they all claimed bankruptcy protection. So where are you now?

Right in the cross-hairs of the international banks, coming to collect on all this British debt that we supposedly underwrote.

In response to this, we have placed international liens on the British Territorial States of States and the Municipal STATES OF STATES and together with the Federal State Trusts, have rolled all the assets back to Original Jurisdiction.

You are living in Illinois again, not the State of Illinois, and that means -- although it takes time for the word to get out-- that the "legal presumptions" have to change, too. The Bar Association Members and their Courts can no longer just assume control of you or seize your assets or distribute your property as they see fit.

They have to assume that you are an American, not a British Territorial Citizen.

You can grab Toto in your arms, and say, "I'm an American National born in Kansas on the 4th of February 1952 and I act in no other capacity."
    You still have to correct your own Public Records. Still have to claim ownership of your own Good Name and Estate. (www.annavonreitz.com, Article 928 Here:
    http://annavonreitz.com/basicforms.pdf) And soon you will need to come forward and enter Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) Claims, too, just for good measure.

You will have to learn about jurisdiction and all the choices you have open to you as ways and means to conduct your own affairs, but the worst of it is over.

Dorothy is back in Kansas, and she brought her little dog and her farm and Auntie Em back with her.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    6 hrs ·

Important Message About Karen Hudes:

For the Generals, the Popes, the Monarchs, the General Populace, the United Nations, the United Nations Security Council, the Trilateral Commission, the members of "Congress", the President of the United States (Corporation), the Democrats, the Republicans, Her Britannic Majesty, the Lord Mayor of London, the Lords of the Admiralty, the Banks, the British Crown Corporation, and Everyone Else Who Needs to Know:

1. Karen Hudes is a Bar Attorney pretending to "represent" us based on an appointment to do so granted to her by the World Bank.

First, she does not and cannot represent us. We are presenting ourselves as the Naked Owners. That should be enough said.

Second, she does not and cannot represent us. By our Public Law since 1819, no member of the Bar can hold any Public Office or position of trust related to us. Ms. Hudes is trying to assume a "position of trust", but she is prohibited by our Law from doing so.

Third, she does not and cannot represent us. The World Bank has been complicit in defrauding us and has no consent to appoint anyone to any position of trust related to us.

We are competent to handle our own affairs, thank you, very much.

2. Karen Hudes is pretending that there is a "statute of limitations" that protects the World Bank and the members of the Bar Associations, but no such statute applies.

First, there is no statute of limitations to protect against charges of fraud, breach of trust, murder or kidnapping --- all of which crimes have been committed against the American People.

Second, a first year law student should know this, which leads us to believe that in addition to the objections presented above, Karen Hudes is either: (a) dishonest or (b) incompetent.

3. Karen Hudes is presenting what she claims to be a "Secret" Constitution written in 1871, revealing an "insurmountable" debt on the part of "the United States".

First, our Federal Government doing business as a Confederation of States ceased operations in 1860 and has been "held in abeyance" since that time pending "Reconstruction" of the Federal "States of States".

[This circumstance in no way precludes nor prevents The United States of America [Unincorporated] and the sovereign States of our Union from operating in commerce and international trade, which is precisely what we have done and are doing. That is, we are under no obligation then or now to "reconstruct" anything.]

Second, the Municipal Government in 1871 was just getting organized and would not actually take form until 1878.

Third, this means that the only version of "federal" government operating in 1871 was the British Territorial United States and its corporation doing business as "the United States of America" (Incorporated).

Fourth, this means that it is the British entity dba "the United States of America" that admitted insurmountable debt in 1871 and agreed to any such "Secret Constitution"----- not the American Holding Company dba "The United States of America" [Unincorporated].

Fifth, this is consistent with the known fact that Andrew Jackson's Administration paid off all American debts related to the Revolutionary War and subsequent activities just a few years prior to the so-called Civil War.

Sixth, Ms. Hudes willingness to "accept" the "insurmountable debts" of the British Territorial United States as if they were any debts of ours again demonstrates that she is: (a) dishonest or (b) incompetent.

We are sick to death of this nonsense and all the persons pretending to "represent" us in any capacity whatsoever. We are here, we are of age, we have given due notice and due process to all concerned.

Give us what is rightfully ours and get out of our way.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    October 11 at 9:09 PM ·

"The National Credit" -- My First YouTube Video -- By Me -- Ever
    There are milestones in every life. For me, a woman plagued by shyness, a big one came yesterday. I made my first YouTube video. You can imagine the stress that put me under. It is under five minutes long.
    https://youtu.be/M4gLp5k9IZ0

My dog could pant and roll over and be more entertaining, but....the information is crucial. Go to YouTube and look up "The National Credit". That's right --- The National Credit, not the National Debt.

I am not confused, but everyone else sure seems to be.

A Federal Reserve Note is a Promissory Note --- an I.O.U.

When you accept an I.O.U. as "payment" for actual goods and services, a debt is created and assessed against the party offering the I.O.U.

So that is the source of the "National Debt" that has accrued to the Territorial and Municipal United States and the Federal Reserve since 1913.

They have been getting something --- actual goods and services --- for nothing but paper and hot air.

So, yes, their "National Debt" is actual, factual debt and that debt accrues interest, etc., like any other debt. And most of that debt is owed to us, the American States and People of this country. We are by far their Priority Creditors.

On our side of the ledger -- the side of the living people and the actual States -- the credit owed to us for our goods and services continues to be owed and collects interest.

So we get richer and they get poorer with every transaction that occurs.

However, we have been "blocked" from having access to our wealth and instead, our purported "Trustees" have been using our accumulated wealth as a gigantic investment fund. They have used it to secure majority ownership interest in all the Fortune 500 Companies and to rig commodity markets including currency markets from here to Bangkok and we've never seen a dime.

Instead, all we hear is the Territorial and Municipal United States officials poor mouthing about their "National Debt" and more than a few of us assume that the "U.S. National Debt" is something we owe --- when in fact, it is mostly owed to us.

And here we are, rich beyond Midas on paper and in terms of actual assets, working like dumb animals in a treadmill, and our purported Trustees (the Popes and British Monarchs and the members of "the" United States Congress) and their bankers are sitting like cats in cream enjoying our money and exercising our power "for" us, bilking us, reducing us to poverty, and ignoring the National Debt of our subcontractors.

But we have news for them and good news for Mr. Trump. At least nine-tenths of his "National Debt" is owed to us. We are his Priority Creditors.

And we have enough money and credit on the books to: (1) wipe away the U.S. National Debt like a fly-speck; or (2) simply forgive the debt and get him out of hock and out from under the thumb and forefingers of any international bankruptcy trustees.

And then, maybe, with a renewed sense of duty and understanding of how this country is supposed to work, we can combine forces to put the rest of the screws where they need to go.

That is the import and meaning of my first YouTube video addressed to President Donald J. Trump and the American People.

Basically--- let's stop being stupid. Reconcile the accounts and go after the crooks. Make America great again. Make the whole world great again.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    Yesterday at 12:19 AM ·

A Tale of Four Companies
    If you read history and read it closely you will notice all sorts of odd things.

You will learn that on the ninth day of September in 1776, the Americans created an unincorporated international Holding Company and called it: The United States of America.

Please note that "The" is part of the Proper Name of The United States of America, and it is always capitalized. Notice that there is never any reference to incorporation, no "Inc." designation, because it isn't incorporated.

The United States of America is what is called a "Federation" of States, in this case, now-fifty sovereign States, operating as one entity in international jurisdiction to secure their mutual best interest.

Then, as you are reading The Definitive Treaty of Peace, Paris, 1783, which ended The Revolutionary War, you will see that King George III is named as the Arch-Treasurer of something called "the" United States of America.

Please note that this is a British commercial entity chartered by the King.

The word "the" is not part of its Proper Name and is never capitalized.

So almost from the get-go, you have two entities, one British, one American, both called "United States of America" and indistinguishable from each other, except for the use of the definite article, "The" or "the".

The United States of America = unincorporated American Holding Company....the United States of America = British commercial corporation.... and both of these entities operate exclusively in the International Jurisdiction of the Sea.

Really makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Were the Brits so lacking in imagination that they couldn't think of a different name for their corporation? Or was infringement of copyrights and deliberate confusion of identities an object of desire from the very start?

When you research the genesis of the name "United States" you will find a parallel development, only instead of the British King, it was the Roman Pontificate of the Holy See involved via their Postmaster, Benjamin Franklin, who established the first United States Post Office in 1754-- some two decades before The Revolution got started.

So Mr. Franklin invented "the" United States and the Holy See chartered it, and it was only later, after the Colonies unanimously declared their independence, that "The United States" came into being as a "Union of States" operating in Global Jurisdiction.

Again, the only way you can tell the difference between the unincorporated American Union of States doing business as "The United States" and the Roman Catholic corporation doing business as "the United States" is the use of the definite article: "The" or "the".

Were the Americans so dull they couldn't think of another name? Did Ben Franklin convince them to use "United States" so that his already-established (foreign and separate) Post Office could serve as the first seat of government?

We may never know the whole story, but what we do have in front of us is very odd and telling:

The United States of America [Unincorporated] = American
    The United States [Unincorporated] = American

the United States of America (Inc.) = British
    the United States (Inc.) = Holy See

From the very beginning of our country there is an obvious effort to "mirror" our public companies by foreign commercial corporations---- and for what purpose, but to create confusion and constructive fraud?

Less than a century later the perpetrators took good advantage when the Scottish Government got into the act and chartered it's own version: The United States of America [Incorporated].

Because Scottish Law didn't require them to declare the nature of their business entity -- whether unincorporated or incorporated, they got away with using the exact same name as our original Holding Company.

Without the "Incorporated" versus "Unincorporated" designation it is literally impossible to tell the difference:

"The United States of America" [Unincorporated] = American Holding Company.
    "The United States of America" [Incorporated] = Scottish commercial corporation.

It was the Scottish corporation that set up shop in 1868 with the blessings of the British Territorial "United States" Congress and which published it's own Articles of Incorporation as a new "Constitution" for the British concession we saw in The Definitive Treaty of Peace, Paris, 1783: "the" United States of America.

At this point, the British corporation dba The United States of America was "re-constituting" itself as a modern Commercial Corporation. And using this further semantic deceit as an excuse to call their new charter document "The Constitution of the United States of America" they pulled off the biggest constructive fraud of all time, using nothing more than semantic deceit.

People throughout the world naturally assumed that "The United States of America" had to be "the same as" our unincorporated Holding Company that had been doing business under an identical name since 1776.

The Great Fraud was off and running.

The paperwork this commercial corporation published as "The Constitution of the United States of America" in 1868 was not a constitution in the same sense as the Federal United States Constitutions published in 1787, 1789, and 1790 ---and was instead merely Scottish-issued Articles of Incorporation mimmicking the Territorial United States Constitution of 1789.

The vermin promoting this could now operate a brand new deceitfully and similarly named commercial corporation and substitute it for the actual Territorial Government and Constitution the American States and People were owed.

This explains why the States no longer ratify "constitutional" amendments. The actual Territorial United States Constitution ratified in 1789 requires that a majority of States must authorize every Amendment, but the Scottish Commercial Corporation only required approval from the Board of Directors: the same treasonous members of the Territorial United States Congress that engineered and self-approved these changes. Thus they usurped power from the actual States by deceit and made it easier for themselves to change 'the" Constitution and pass it off as changing "The" Constitution.

They snuck into our nest like cuckoo-birds and pulled it off, usurping first the Territorial United States Government, and then sponsoring new "State of State" corporate franchises to usurp upon the original Federal States of States.

Again, the schtick was the same -- merely a difference between "The" and "the". Their corporate franchise "ringer" operated as "the" State of Georgia usurped upon The State of Georgia.

By 1907, the Scottish ringer was bankrupt.

And their Creditors showed up on our doorsteps wanting payment from the American version of The United States of America. And we paid them.

So the set was ready for more bad behavior from our other "Trustees"--- the Popes.

In 1925 they set up a Delaware Corporation called "United States of America". In 1927, they set up the "Internal Revenue Service" as a collection agency. In 1933, their wheelman, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, bankrupted this version of "the" United States of America, and again, we paid for it all

The European schemers were more than ever encouraged. They'd got that much. Why not go for it all?

They set up the "UNITED STATES" (Rome) and the "USA, Inc." (British) and numerous affliliates and subsidiaries and created an entire mercenary army of unelected and unaccountable alphabet soup "agencies" to control and territorize us and racketeer on our shores.

They pillaged and plundered and racked up "hypothecated" debt against our good names and other assets, promoted the biggest mortgage fraud scheme in history, and then in 2015, after doubling their "National Debt", the UNITED STATES declared bankruptcy, and left us to hold the bag--- again.

And in 2017, the Territorial Government followed suit.

So all their Creditors are lined up on our doorsteps again.

And meanwhile, our Trustees, have been pretending that the real Americans are all gone, can't be found, have abandoned all their inheritance and assets--- ready to be claimed by the banks as "unclaimed property".

What they couldn't steal outright they intended to give away to their Creditors for a share of the spoils. No wonder they billed it as the "Greatest Wealth Transfer" in history.

Imagine their choking amazement when we showed up and cited both Chapter and Verse?

If a herd of horses had surrounded the Pope and started talking to him, he couldn't have been more stunned.

And then, he realized that a good share of this fraud and Breach of Trust was done in his name and the name of the Church.

To his credit, Benedict XVI took immediate steps to correct, and to his credit, Francis has continued to pursue reform.

The Queen, in my estimation did little or nothing to reform and showed no sign of repentance while Mr. Obama was in Office. It has only been since Donald Trump took Office that she has done anything substantial toward paying her own debts and correcting the operations of her agents on our shores.

There is still much to be desired from the Queen and her Consort, such as the return of our share of the "Life Force Value Annuities" which Prince Philip received under false presumptions in April 2017, and the return of all our intellectual properties, all rights, titles and interests, all copyrights and patents, and the payment of all the leases and fees we are owed -- return of all the bogus mortgages and internal revenue taxes we never owed, all the birth certificates, everything in fact that is rightfully ours -- free and clear and restored.

We clearly view this entire circumstance as a gigantic multiple generational fraud scheme --- a commercial crime, not a matter of politics, having no statute of limitation.

We are clearly presenting our Federation of States, The United States of America--- Unincorporated, and operating our Flag Ship in International Jurisdiction.

We have seized upon all assets of the Municipal and Territorial United States and their franchises. We have rolled these assets back into the possession of and to the jurisdiction of the sovereign States, where they are not subject to seizure by any Secondary Creditors.

As of October 9, 2018, the Delegated Powers have returned to us by Operation of Law --- the automatic result of having all three levels of the "Federal Government" rendered incompetent at the same time, and our official action accepting their return.

This means that no "U.S. Bankruptcy Trustees" have any further authority here. We are the Priority Creditors and Heirs. We are in possession and our claims are cured. With our pending agreement, the debts will disappear and all Third Party interests will be subsumed.

Mr. Trump needs to work with us to finish the lawful conversion necessary to return all the assets to the realm of Public Law and restore our lawful courts and correct our public records and get our government "of the people, for the people, and by the people" booted up, funded, and fully operational.

This will be a test of our National Will and our ability to act self-responsibly in our own best interests, as well as our Good Faith enabling other nations to do the same.

The domination of living men by corporations and crime syndicates is at an end. We now face and accept our right and duty to self-govern in all respects, now and forevermore

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    6 hrs ·

The "Historic" Trusts

The banks did something deplorable, criminal, inexcusable.
    It wasn't the first time.

They pretended that actual assets left "on Special Deposit" in their banks were "abandoned" simply because nobody had used or inquired about the assets in a long time. Of course, there was no contractual obligation on the part of the Depositors to meet any schedule of contact with the bank, but the banks acted upon the theory that if Depositors didn't walk through the doors as often as they or someone in the Legislature thought they should---- well, of course, those assets had to be "abandoned", "lost", "unclaimed".

It's basically the same schtick they have applied to all the "missing" American babies who were born on our shores and who magically "disappeared" (on paper) and whose good names and estates were then labelled "Disregarded entities" for the purposes of fraud, racketeering, and theft.

After cobbling up this after-the fact requirement, which was never disclosed to the Depositors, the banks then seized those private account assets for the bank's use, and the bank gambled with those assets and made use of these private deposits to underwrite lending, which the bank multiplied according to the rules of "fractional reserve" banking --- thus benefiting itself many times over with no risk or expense for itself and no consideration for the actual owners of the assets.

All of this took place with no notice given to the actual owners.

And as the banks had unlawfully and without authorization made use of these private assets for investment purposes, and those investments were often time-dependent and had to be left in various funds for various lengths of time, the discovery of their malfeasance was a constant worry.

So they came up with a new label, "Historic Trusts" or "Legacy Trusts" and they cut a deal with the "governmental services corporations" officially allowing them to steal the trust assets and block the actual owners from accessing the assets.

If you care to look, you will see that many "State of State" organizations did the same thing with your Birth Certificates, labeling them "Legacy Certificates" or "Legacy Trusts".

And just like all of us waking up and saying --- "WT-- do you think you are doing?" The actual owners, trustees, and beneficiaries of all these so-called "Historic Trusts" have rumbled awake.

The owners of the defrauded trusts are more then willing to pay handsomely for the return of their assets --- more than the banks would ever share. So this is another avenue of help for Mr. Trump.

I have an "Historic Trust Association" of asset holders who have been robbed by the banks. Just one account in one of these trusts is enough to fund recoupment of all of them, and access to enough money to run our entire government including the military for two hundred years.

And it is all good, clean money with known provenance. The Trustees are ready to make a deal.

Again, I say, let's stop being stupid.

We have the records, we have the provenance, we have the proof. When people see that we mean business and that their deposits are going to be protected in America, they will bring their money here, just as they have been bringing it to Iceland.

Between what we can do for you in terms of crediting and/or forgiving the U.S. Debt, Mr. Trump, and what we can do for you in terms of delivering hard assets, its pretty apparent that we "Tin Hats" hold the cards that you need and have done our homework for many years.

If you are serious about making American Great Again and are open to doing it without World War III, you need to find a conference table with two seats.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Really makes you wonder, doesn't it?
    Stop wondering. Rely upon your senses. If you cannot sense something then likely that thing is a product of your imagination. Illusions are shared.

If it helps here is Law 1 for defendants from Spanish civil law that is several hundreds to a thousand years old.

There is no need to re-invent the solution since the problem was not just invented recently. Previous generations have wrestled with the same problem (too much imagination).

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    23 hrs ·

A Note of Explanation For Melania Trump:
    What I say is true. The National Archives contain all the proof that will ever be needed and those records are available to you. So let's cut to the chase.

Donald Trump needs money---actual money as well as credit to run and rebuild a viable organization.

The banks are holding our assets captive and thereby preventing us from helping your husband.

We are the actual asset owners underwriting their banks.

So not only are we in a position where we can forgive the "National Debt" and pay off any actual Secondary Creditors, we can fund the government going forward.

We are not Tin Hats. We are the (potential) victims of a Middleman Swindle by the banks.

Now, ask yourself-- what happens when a man like Robinson Crusoe, marooned on a desert island for twenty years, disappears?

The courts declare him "legally dead" and give his estate to Secondary Beneficiaries.

What happens if he isn't actually dead, and returns home?

The courts are obligated to return his estate free and clear of debt or encumbrance accrued by the presumed Secondary Beneficiaries.

We've returned home.

Our assets are owed back to us free and clear.

All debts accrued by the Territorial States of States and Municipal STATES OF STATES against our assets have to be wiped clean. All their assets have already been claimed and returned to the sovereign land jurisdiction States.

Knowing this, your corporations have sought bankruptcy protection and are milling around not knowing what to do.

Do you kill your employers in hopes of re-inheriting their property? That doesn't seem reasonable, does it?

Or do you side with your actual employers to bring these banks to heel and free up our assets and make a deal with us?

As of October 9, 2018, all the Delegated Powers returned to The United States of America [Unincorporated].

All three branches of the Federal Government have been rendered incompetent. The Delegated Powers revert to the Donor of those Powers by Operation of Law.

We acknowledged and accepted the circumstance and the return of our Delegated Powers on June 6. Ninety-three days later, it became final and cured.

So, not only are we the only ones with the standing and the provenance and the claims in place to receive our assets back, our Holding Company is in receipt of all the "Powers" delegated to the Federal Government by the Constitutions.

Your husband needs to make a deal with the right people and stop chasing tails. We are Americans. We don't care much for the Queen or the Pope, but if your husband wants to make America Great Again, we are on his side of the issues.

As for Bob Hurt and Larry Becraft, if they actually knew anything about Law, they would know the difference between Law and Legality--- but they don't. The reason for this odd lapse is discussed in my article, "Did You Go to Law School or Legal School?" published on my website: www.annavonreitz.com.

Like most Americans, Larry and Bob are blissfully unaware of how their actual government is supposed to operate -- but it is our responsibility (and yours) to teach them and enable the American People to regain control of this runaway train.

In the article below, we explain about the "Historic" Trusts. Those trusts and the assets in them belong to us. The banks are trying to claim the assets under false legal presumptions.

Even the President does not have standing to challenge them, because the assets belong to us, not him, nor the "United States" ---- but we can bring the banks to their knees, because we are the rightful owners.

Once our assets are in our control, we can fund the federal government services without blinking an eye-lash. And since The United States of America [Unincorporated] is the lawful and still-standing government owed to this country, this can be done without international controversy or question.

Even though the Federal Constitutions are now all dead and gone, we can continue to honor them in the interim while this mess is being resolved.

Loan us some Treasury Agents, some Forensic Auditors, and a few Marines, and we will fund the American military and the Trump Administration and set things on course again.

The proper jurisdiction for this (ask Judge Kavanaugh) is international and without the Delegated Powers, your husband cannot act lawfully or legally in our behalf in international jurisdiction without working with us.

The Federal Government was always limited to the realm of Commerce and without access to the Delegated Powers your husband is in charge of a bankrupt British Territorial corporation, up a creek without any lawful or legal authority, no viable long-term funding, and a huge mess on his hands.

With us, the American States and People, dba The United States of America [Unincorporated] he is out of debt free and clear, in peaceful possession, fully funded and able to navigate toward a new future.

It's true that we have every right in the world to despise both the Territorial United States and the Municipal United States and their leadership since 1860. It's also true that the past is now dead and gone. We are ready to move on.

It wasn't the first time.

They pretended that actual assets left "on Special Deposit" in their banks were "abandoned" simply because nobody had used or inquired about the assets in a long time.

Of course, there was no contractual obligation on the part of the Depositors to meet any schedule of contact with the bank, but the banks acted upon the theory that if Depositors didn't walk through the doors as often as they or someone in the Legislature thought they should---- well, of course, those assets had to be "abandoned", "lost", "unclaimed".

It's basically the same schtick they have applied to all the "missing" American babies who were born on our shores and who magically "disappeared" (on paper) and whose good names and estates were then labelled "Disregarded entities" for the purposes of fraud, racketeering, and theft.

After cobbling up this after-the fact requirement, which was never disclosed to the Depositors, the banks then seized those private account assets for the bank's use, and the bank gambled with those assets and made use of these private deposits to underwrite lending, which the bank multiplied according to the rules of "fractional reserve" banking --- thus benefiting itself many times over with no risk or expense for itself and no consideration for the actual owners of the assets.

All of this took place with no notice given to the actual owners.

And as the banks had unlawfully and without authorization made use of these private assets for investment purposes, and those investments were often time-dependent and had to be left in various funds for various lengths of time, the discovery of their malfeasance was a constant worry.

So they came up with a new label, "Historic Trusts" or "Legacy Trusts" and they cut a deal with the "governmental services corporations" officially allowing them to steal the trust assets and block the actual owners from accessing the assets.

If you care to look, you will see that many "State of State" organizations did the same thing with your Birth Certificates, labeling them "Legacy Certificates" or "Legacy Trusts".

And just like all of us waking up and saying --- "WT-- do you think you are doing?" The actual owners, trustees, and beneficiaries of all these so-called "Historic Trusts" have rumbled awake.

The owners of the defrauded trusts are more then willing to pay handsomely for the return of their assets --- more than the banks would ever share. So this is another avenue of help for Mr. Trump.

I have an "Historic Trust Association" of asset holders who have been robbed by the banks. Just one account in one of these trusts is enough to fund recoupment of all of them, and access to enough money to run our entire government including the military for two hundred years.

And it is all good, clean money with known provenance. The Trustees are ready to make a deal.

Again, I say, let's stop being stupid.

We have the records, we have the provenance, we have the proof. When people see that we mean business and that their deposits are going to be protected in America, they will bring their money here, just as they have been bringing it to Iceland.

Between what we can do for you in terms of crediting and/or forgiving the U.S. Debt, Mr. Trump, and what we can do for you in terms of delivering hard assets, its pretty apparent that we "Tin Hats" hold the cards that you need and have done our homework for many years.

If you are serious about making American Great Again and are open to doing it without World War III, you need to find a conference table with two seats.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    6 hrs ·

Why There is No Change in Treaty Status and Why There is No "Numbers" Requirement
    Some self-interested parties are challenging our right to self-government and to our inheriting of our own estates based on the idea that we are a "new" entity and that there hasn't been "continuity of government" between The United States of America formed September 9, 1776 and today.

We invite them to prove it.

Did our States ---- Alabama, Ohio, Wisconsin, etc., suddenly disappear?
    And if they did, what had to happen to all versions of "State of Alabama" and "State of Ohio", etc.?

Ever tried to form a "State of Iowa" without Iowa?

That is what their claims logically reduce to.

Did we actually, physically disappear?

No, we have all the direct evidence of our provenance that anyone could ever imagine or wish for, back beyond the Revolution. We and our ancestors have been here continuously and never left.

All that happened to make it appear otherwise in any sense was a self-interested fraud scheme by commercial corporations masquerading as "governments" to steal our property via falsification of public records.

Have we and our parents and grandparents and great-grandparents ever ceased to object and take exception to these false representations and presumptions?

My Great-Great-Grandfather took definitive action against them in 1855, my Mother born in 1920 reiterated it, and here I am in 2018 saying the same thing.

Did someone say, "continuity of government"? What about the Trustee's "continuity of government"? There's the bankruptcy of their Scottish ringer in 1907, and their HRE ringer in 1933, and now the bankruptcy of both together, 2015-17.

None of these bankruptcies should have been allowed, but they were, and in each case, there was severance. The Trustees simply acted in Breach of Trust and conveniently neglected to honestly and fully disclose their "private circumstance" to us. Note that they have continued to hide their bankruptcies from any public cognizance and also their improper hypothecation of debt against our assets.

Also note that our mailing address has not changed in over two hundred years and that our family has maintained additional proper mailing addresses in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and elsewhere since the Founding. We even wrote to the Queen and made sure that she had updated her address book.

There's no excuse for trying to claim lack of continuity on our parts.

Nor is there any "change in Treaty status", because the entities owed the Treaties, The United States of America [Unincorporated] and The United States [Unincorporated] are still alive and well and as you can see, kicking, and besides that, we were never involved in any of the conundrums coming out of the illegal commercial mercenary conflict mis-represented as "The American Civil War".

The Federal United States was represented by the united "States of America" --- not The United States of America. By what possible idiocy does anyone miss the grammar? Their Proper Name is: States of America. Our Proper Name is: The United States of America.

We are not deceived. We have demonstrated that we know the difference between ourselves and the look-alike, sound-alike impostors that other governments have run as commercial corporations infringing on our Good Names and Copyrights.

It is shameful beyond the extreme that the Popes and the British Monarchs have allowed any of this fraud to go on, much less prevail, while standing there pretending to be defenders of justice and purveyors of the Rule of Law.

Now either get off your Duffs and stand for these concepts and honor your responsibilities under the Public Law or stand down and go away. Permanently.

Some other Weasels are complaining and saying that we need to meet some arbitrary standard which they offer to impose, demanding that we expose our People to their scrutiny and that we "prove" to them that we have some Magic Number of souls in each State of the Union who are competent to inherit their own assets and tell a jury whether they are afoot or on horseback or drifting about in the international jurisdiction of the sea.

Indeed? These same persons making these demands upon us, who are responsible for this deplorable circumstance in the first place?

By what right do they have any right to demand anything from us but a good, swift kick in the rump?

Lest everyone needs to be reminded of the source of controversy between our lawful government and the monarchies of Europe --- William Belcher, heir of William the Conqueror -- granted every Continental Soldier and everyone born on the soil of this country forever afterward --- "sovereignty in their own right".

In terms of international law, this means that any American born on the land and soil of this country is competent to act as a Monarch of equal standing to anyone in Europe or the Pope himself. As long as there is an American left alive who remembers who they are, anywhere in the world, America has representation among the High Contracting Powers and Principals of the world

And here we are.

It just so happens that in addition to being an American and born on the land and soil belonging to our States, James Clinton Belcher is a direct descendant of William Belcher, fully enabled to hold and wield both The Great Seal of The United States of America and The Great Seal of the United States---and able to "personally" require HRM Elizabeth II to stay in her Dependent Sovereignty status with respect to us and our assets.

Does anyone wish to continue to pretend that The Norman Conquest never happened? Want to challenge our DNA?

As the bankruptcies were deemed to be private matters, we deem the identities and the numbers of those Americans retaining claim and title to the States to be our "private" business.

More than two years ago, we solicited qualified volunteers and received a landslide of people coming forward to verify their ancestry and standing in all States of Union --- more than sufficient to claim all the assets back in every State. The solicitation and the report of the results as they came in and the announcement of the successful "re-population" by sovereign entities is a matter of Public Record published here: www.annavonreitz.com.

And that is more record and explanation than we owe to anyone, anywhere.