Page 16 of 121 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Anna von Reitz
    5 hrs ·

Stop Talking About "The" Republic. There Isn't One.

Our fifty nation-states are each owed a "republican" form of government. Note the difference: "republican" (feminine) versus "republic" (masculine) in Latin.

There is no doubt that the Founders who were schooled in both Greek and Latin said exactly what they meant.

Their purpose was to describe the government owed to our soil jurisdiction states as opposed to the "democracy" adopted by the British Territorial Government and the oligarchy of The Roman Republic.

The only "Republic" even remotely related to our Government was the Municipal Government of Rome --- The Roman Republic, under which auspices the District of Columbia owed its aegis.

Thus, there is no American "Republic" related to our lawful government nor any American Government for "which it stands" and never was; except for the distant and intended-to-be minor authority of the now-defunct Roman Pontificate within the District of Columbia, which is, itself, foreign to our government "of the people, for the people, and by the people".

Similarly, except for the British Territorial Government, there has never been a "democracy" here, either.

It's all just more deceptive talk, talk, talk based on the expectation that we will be ignorant enough to mistake their government for our government, and their government's debts for our debts, and allow the Interlopers to use deceptively similar names to gain access to our credit and control our assets without even the nicety of a viable formal contract.

As we told Mr. Jacob Rothschild and as we told Mr. Nathan Rothschild, thanks, but no thanks. Le Republique needs to either stay in France or bid for an honest contract. THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, LLC, needs to stay in Scotland, peddling red-white-and-blue t-shirts to Irishmen.

We, the actual Americans, are having none of this nonsense.

Read the words: non assumpsit. Those words have been clearly published and spread across newspaper Legal Notices sections all over this country and the sentiments backing them are unlikely to disappear.

We are sick of clandestine European meddling, lies, deceits, half-truths, Breach of Trust, commercial mercenary activities, racketeering, inland piracy, conspiracy against our lawful government, false commercial claims, kidnapping, human trafficking, adhesion contracts, unlawful conversion, religious lunacy, insurance fraud, bogus taxation, commercial "wars", pratfalls, snide jokes, and all the rest.

The cards have been called. The liens established. The assets have been claimed and rolled over. The Delegated Powers have returned to us via Operation of Law and have been acknowledged, accepted, and our claim upon them has cured.

The Schemers have succeeded in destroying the last fetters of the original Federal Constitutions, and they have succeeded in bankrupting both the Municipal United States and the British Territorial United States, but they shall not reap the unjust enrichment they anticipated and they shall not gain control of our country via legal chicanery.

The Sleeping Giant may still be a bit fuzzy headed, but make no mistake, we are awake.

The United States of America remains.

The United States of America is the Priority Creditor and has exercised its liens and assigned all "state of state" assets back to the sovereign land jurisdiction States of the Union where they can't be meddled with anymore by any incorporated entity on Earth.

The United States of America has received back the Delegated Powers that it assigned under the Federal Constitutions.

The United States of America is owed every jot of every Treaty. Every drop of ink and blood is owed to us.

And we are not "a" Republic. And we are not a "democracy". Not now, not ever.

When people ignorantly or with purpose to deceive talk about "The Republic" we take exception to the deceit and when they insist on prattling about "democracy" -- which is an evil form of government our ancestors decried and avoided like the Plague, we hold our noses and try to be diplomatic.

However, in this instance with the Rothschild Empire trying to front both a bogus "Republic" that is billing itself as a "democracy" and the Council of Cardinals milling about wondering what to make of all this, we feel compelled to make our grievances public and explicit.

The actual government of this country is not a Republic and not a democracy--- and never has been either one.

The actual government of this country in international jurisdiction is a Federation of States -- The United States of America [Unincorporated].

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    4 hrs ·

Come On, Donald Trump. You Are a Smart Man....
    Picture then-President Obama and the UN Bankruptcy Trustees sitting around a conference table.

Picture Obama saying, "Well, all these land assets have just been sitting here unclaimed since 1953, why don't we put them into the pot as abandoned assets and use all that land as collateral backing our debts?"

The Bankruptcy Trustees readily, eagerly, with great glee say, "Why, yes, that would be acceptable....if you are sure that all these vast acreages are abandoned by the original owners?"
    Obama says, "Oh, yes, quite sure. The land titles were taken back in the 1930's, released in 1954.... I don't think there is any realistic likelihood that the heirs will show up after all these years."

So the deal was done and all the American land assets were put up as collateral for Obummer's debts, "securing" and underwriting all the fraud and cronyism of the 2008 meltdown.

A couple weeks later, Obama shows up again for a little discussion with "his" bankruptcy trustees, and he says, "Yeah, hey, fellas, I found all these private and personal trusts just laying around in the banking system. Most of these haven't been accessed for fifty years. Why not take these assets as collateral, too?"

"No problem, Mr. President. We can do that. We'll just do a little allonge in the name of the missing trustees....."

"Right," says Mr. Obama. "These dumb clucks were never told that these trusts exist, so what they don't know won't hurt 'em."

So then, right after that, which basically means right after selling America to his Creditors--- he created new Public Transmitting Utilities named after every American.

Suddenly instead of seeing mail addressed to "JOHN SMYTHE JONES" we start seeing mail addressed to "JOHN S. JONES".

The estates have all been attached by the bankruptcy trustees, so the vermin needed a new "handle" to continue their scam of bleeding dry the clueless Americans.

But meantime, day by day, the Americans are waking up and figuring things out, and even if it seemed like a good bet to the bankruptcy trustees----against all the odds, the Americans show up and they claim back their assets.

And not just a few people claiming back a few pieces of land or a few ESTATES.

No, the Americans show up in their long-disused Ship of State and they roll the whole shooting match back into the possession of the sovereign, unincorporated land jurisdiction States, against which no incorporated entity can transgress.

So, even if Donald Trump wanted to seize our assets and honor Mr. Obama's deal with the corporate bankruptcy trustees, he couldn't, because he is President of an incorporated entity which is incompetent to sue a sovereign State.

Our assets have been saved and our claims are cured and the Courts are obligated to change their legal presumptions accordingly. All of that is in motion now.

But the bankruptcy trustees and the Secondary Creditors they represent are all screaming bloody-murder: "Wait, hey, wait a minute! We've been swindled! Obama told us nobody knew about the land titles and the trusts. We were under the impression that none of the assets had been touched in years--- that they were abandoned assets. Somebody set us up! We want blood!"

No, it was the American States and People who were swindled and mis-represented and defrauded decades ago -- first by Wilson and Theodore Roosevelt, then by Franklin Delano Roosevelt, then by Truman and Eisenhower.

They all acted as a bunch of colluding self-interested accomplices to identity theft, credit fraud, bankruptcy fraud, and genocide on paper.

And the plain fact is that they got caught, called on it, and out-gunned.

So what's the mop up?

The corporation Donald is trying to guide out of bankruptcy isn't going to make it. That's not his fault. Without our "abandoned" assets on the table, it never had a prayer, anyway. And with our claims added to the claims of the Secondary Creditors, the whole shebang is doubly damned.

Imagine what happens --- you are trying to claw your way out of a bankruptcy. Your Priority Creditors are presumed dead, lost at sea. So you are wrestling with your Secondary Creditors. Then your Priority Creditors show up and you already owe them so much money that the Secondary Creditors get blown off the table, down the hall and into the elevator.

Worse, all the "abandoned" assets of your Priority Creditors that you
    proposed to use as collateral backing your debts get whisked away, too. They are back home demanding that their assets be returned free and clear of debt.

Holy crappoli, could it get any worse?

It could get a lot better, if Donald Trump realizes that his Priority Creditors have the option to buy him out of his situation and can do so without blinking. All he has to do is help us reclaim our assets from the guilty banks and go to work for the American States and People instead of the Queen and the Pope.

Which was, if you recall, the original idea?

As the Queen and the Pope owe us a tremendous amount of money as a result of their 150 year fraud against us, and as they have no "Delegated Powers" left to exercise in our behalf, and as all their little henchmen in the Bar Associations are prohibited from holding any public office or position of trust related to us and as Westminster owes us a Treaty of "perpetual amity and peace"-----it would appear that it is time for Donald Trump to weigh anchor and get on the right side of the Public Law and all the related issues.

Incorporated entities have their advantages, but they also have their limitations.

You can see the dark clouds. You can see the confusion. You can see the paralysis. OMG, the actual Americans came home and claimed their assets.....the "dead" have risen, the Great Tribulation (tribute to Rome) is over, and we come like thieves in the night.

Only we are not thieves. We are the actual landowners. And the Priority Creditors of both "the" United States and "the" United States of America and all their Subcontractors and all the corporations formed under their auspices since 1860.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    1 hr ·

Christmas "TROVE" From FEMA
    Save your fellow Americans more stress this Christmas Season. Demand the resignation of the FEMA top brass and their replacement. Anyone who could come up with this scheme deserves to be in prison, not walking the streets with a government ID.

FEMA is an unaccountable, illegal, unelected "Agency" that we never authorized operating on our soil. Our advice to President Trump? Kill FEMA now and save yourselves the liability of being associated with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch…

No involuntary surveys.

No picture books about the glories of children snitching Nazi-style on their parents.

No assholes in flak jackets coming to private homes on Christmas Day, barging in and telling us about their importance and authority. These bastards are on our payroll and we want them stomped, de-funded, sent home to their own families on Christmas Day and as for their deranged Boss, we want him fired.

Not eligible for rehire.
    Sincerely,
    Anna Maria Riezinger
    Fiduciary
    The United States of America [Unincorporated]

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    Yesterday at 3:14 PM ·

For Those Just Now Awakening
    Remember when you were a teenager? How obnoxious you could be and often were?

Oh, yes, you knew everything and your parents knew nothing.

It was all so easy to take in at a glance, with no work and no thought and no effort on your part.

And of course, you were more than willing to blow off your mouth on any subject and present yourself as an expert.

Unfortunately, the "American Awakening Experience" goes through the same awkward, scary, stupid stage.

When people first Wake Up and realize that all is not Yankee Doodle, Fun, and Roses, their almost universal response is:

1. Fear. What does this mean? Where are we? What's going to happen? Who is in control? (During this stage people feel panicked, alarmed, insecure, paranoid, like they want to bolt into the bushes, but most are sensible enough to know that there is nowhere to run.)

2. Anger. Who the hell is responsible for this? Who are all these people? Who or what is trying to harm me and my family and my country? Well, whoever it is, I want a piece! (During this stage people are in a rage. They feel betrayed, They want someone to pay for this mess. They want the guilty parties lined up in front of a firing squad.)

3. Cold Resolve. Whatever needs to be done, I am going to do it. I don't know what exactly to do, but, whatever it is, I am going to do it. (During this stage, people are calm, but still running around doing this and that on a hit or miss basis, not connected with others of like-mind, but beginning to search.)

4. Connection. Ah, so.... the dawn has broken, storm clouds cleared away, I know what is going on and I know generally speaking, what has to be done. I am finding other people who know what is going on and we are beginning to feel our way forward. (During this stage experience varies widely depending on local conditions and what organizations are operating and which people are active, but no matter what, there is comfort in knowing you aren't alone.)

5. Testing. I begin to flex my muscle and exercise my God-given rights. I begin talking about these issues and the history I am learning to other people who are still asleep. I face rejection from some. (During this stage people find out that being an American requires hard work and determination and may involve sadness and losses of relationships as even loved ones and family members don't want to wake up.)

6. Perseverance. I begin to harden and mature. I begin to realize just how precious freedom and property rights are, and how I and millions of others have been defrauded. (During this stage, people realize how stupid they've been and how they have been unknowingly contributing to the evil, simply because they didn't bother to inquire, didn't learn their history, didn't care about government, and didn't think deeply enough.)

7. Strength. I begin to be truly effective. I am not only master of my own situation, I begin to be able to help others. I find ways of dealing with the runaway government. I continue to learn and share and build back my country and my countrymen. (During this stage people still make mistakes and it is at this point that they are likely to get "cocky" and run the risk of federal jail time, because they still don't know the fine points of jurisdiction and court.)

8. American. I emerge from the process a fully-fledged American. I know who I am. I know my history, my law, and how my government is supposed to be structured and operated. I know what's missing and what's still there and what has to be done. And every day and in every way, I nibble away on it, like a mouse chewing down an elephant.

Everyone on our Living Law Firm team has gone through these stages. I have gone through them myself. I expect them and I am not overly offended when I get some neophyte calling me up in the middle of the night and swearing at me as if I were the cause of the problem.

Most such people are so disoriented that they mistake me for one of their erring public servants and think I owe them the time of day.

Some think that I and the others involved are trying to steal something from them or commandeer "their" government away from them and still don't realize that:
    (1) that thing in Washington, DC is not their government, and
    (2) they have to participate and work to restore their actual government --- which is what we are encouraging them to do.

Still others think that they can argue with The United States of America [Unincorporated] --- and to a man, they don't realize that The United States of America is the only viable, competent government still standing in international jurisdiction. It's the only boat still afloat.

So I guess you can stay in the water and let the sharks eat you, or you can sober up, climb aboard, and start doing your share of the work of running our Ship of State. And be glad that Old Glory is still sea-worthy and that someone still had the lawful standing and skill to sail her.

There are at this point only two choices for those living in this country--- (1) you can embrace the hard work of educating yourselves and restoring your lawful government to full operation (that is, help sail your Ship of State and restore your land jurisdiction government) or

(2) continue to subject yourselves to the tender mercies of the British Monarchs and the Popes.

That fact in itself should sum up the situation for all those just now rolling over and saying, "Whaaa? Huh?" And being able to trace where you are and where other people around you are in the process of waking up may also help you bear the considerable stress of realizing that your country has been amok by foreign interests for 150 years.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    Yesterday at 12:42 PM ·

Note to the Rest of the World:
    No, we did not leave you behind or adrift or struggling all by yourselves.

The Megalomaniacs who set this System up abused our Copyright Office, our Patent Office, and our Trademark Office to accomplish all this fraud against living people.

That means that with the Delegated Powers returned to us fair and square, we are now able to sort through and return the purloined intellectual property to the actual owners.

Please be aware that this was all done by British Territorial United States operatives and Bar Association Members ---- not by our actual American Government and certainly not by the American States or People.

We have no interest in keeping anything that isn't ours and will rest easier when all the other countries are properly back on the map and all the other people are in full possession and enjoyment of their Good Names and assets, too.

Each country is responsible for making its own correction in terms of correcting its own public records, restoring its own lawful government, and resolving its own "national debt" once it has access to its "national credit". And, obviously, each country will need to address their own banks and guilty bankers and politicians.

Most of the original Plotters are long dead, so there is no direct satisfaction possible, but we can fully expose who they were and what they did and we can guard our countries from ever being afflicted by such parasites again.

We will assist to the extent we can and stand with and stand by all the other people who have been impoverished and defrauded by these monsters in suits.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    20 hrs ·

A Donation and Something More Precious Than Gold --- Thank You!
    I was recently interviewed and will be making that link available. In the interview I was asked honestly and frankly --- how do I demonstrate to people who are totally asleep that what I am telling them is true? That I am not just a nutcase?

This was reasonable to ask and I immediately thought back over the long, long process that brought us here and the "pivot moments" when I knew for sure.

There was that sick, sinking feeling in the IRS Office, when they refused to sign off in writing on what they had told me verbally.

There was the similar sick moment when I got out my magnifying glass and looked at what appeared to be the signature line on my "personal" checks and saw that it was a line of micro-print endlessly repeating "Authorized Signature" and wondered why it was there and why was it so tiny?

There was the stupefying moment when I realized that: (1) there was no Declaration of War related to the so-called American Civil War, and (2) equally stunning, no Peace Treaty ending it.

There was the moment when the Congressional Research Office replied that yes, I was correct, the bulk of the Reconstruction Acts were still in full force and effect. Never repealed.

There was the moment when..... on and on.

Both according to the things that were there and equally, the things that weren't in the Public Record---- inexorably, the story that I am telling you was told to me--- not in some free-flowing narrative, but fact by fact.

That fact by fact narrative is still standing there for all of you to see for yourselves and I cherish all who make the effort to do the research and see it for themselves.

To be honest, I was caught somewhat flat-footed in the interview and just grabbed some of the most obvious things to direct attention to.

Yet, today, in the mail, I received a donation and an Atta-girl that answered the question far better than I did, an answer that is literally more precious than the "gold" that came with it.

It's very brief and I will quote:

1. "Inhabitants" = loyal to the King [George III] 1783 Treaty of Versailles, about fishing rights: people = sovereigns & inhabitants = loyal to the King.

2. Northwest Ordinance also supports this in that people had a different requirement to meet to be able to vote/elect than the "inhabitants".

3. Rule of Law = Commercial Law, according to John Codman Hurd, Counselor-at-Law, The Law or Freedom and Bondage in the United States, 1858.

These and other references including the The Definitive Treaty of Peace, Paris, 1783, leave no doubt that there are two populations on this Continent and always have been.

As The Definitive Treaty of Peace describes these two populations -- we have the "free, sovereign, and independent people" and the "inhabitants" --
    - British officials left behind after The Revolution to provide "essential government services" --- as later described in Article IV of the Territorial Constitution.

So, if I am "crazy" and don't know what I am talking about why weren't you taught these facts --- any of them --- in school?

It's simple.

Criminals in Britain (includes Scotland), France, Luxembourg, Switzerland, and Italy were intent on defrauding you and hooking you into paying their debts and "voluntarily" enslaving yourself for their benefit through ignorance of language, ignorance of history, ignorance of public finance, and plain old ignorance, full stop.

These vicious criminals deliberately made sure that unless you educated yourself by reading dusty old treaties and moldy law books, you would never know that there are two populations here, and would not be enabled to easily discern which population you naturally belong to.

The same criminals were busy falsifying all the public records related to you and your name, so as to build an alibi for themselves and their grotesque mistreatment of their hosts and employers. Theirs is a criminal Breach of Trust, carried out over the course of decades against an innocent unarmed civilian population.

No shame is deep enough for them.

Our only crime was to employ them and trust them to do their jobs. We should have kept hob-nailed boots on their necks and an army of Forensic Auditors on their tails

This is the reason you have been taught to parrot things like the "Pledge of Allegiance" --- a veiled feudal "pledge" to the British Monarch --- and to unthinkingly identify yourself as a "US Citizen" without asking --- which United States?

This is why you were never told to record the names and parentage of your children with the land recording office as soon as they were born.

The sympathizers and collaborators of these criminals on this side of the Atlantic played their role, too, pretending to be loyal Americans to the Public, while taking in the European Payola and pillaging us for their masters in Edinburgh, Whitehall, and the Hague.

Bankers, politicians, members of the Bar --- and even some ranking members of the American military colluded against our lawful government beginning in 1860. And they progressively, deliberately played this long charade for all it was worth, false taxation, false regulation, false arrests, false imprisonment, phony "wars", fraud, fraud, and more fraud and all accomplished under Color of Law.

So what are we going to do about it?

I can tell you this much --- anyone who wants to speak to me about "The Rule of Law" had better be prepared to have it stuffed down their throats, sideways. And "Lucifer" better run.

Our Living Law Firm is The Lion in the Door. Our Counselors-at-Law are doing battle every day. Our bankers are in the fire fight. Our friends are answering the call. We are in it for the duration and determined to end this criminality once and for all.

Are you with us?

PayPal: avannavon@gmail.com and via snail mail: Anna Maria Riezinger, c/o Box 520994, Big Lake, Alaska 99652.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    19 hrs ·

American Armed Forces. See That Word--- American?

What do Marines shout out every single day?

"I am an American!"

Not, "I am a United States Citizen!"

There is a reason for that.

Your loyalty as a member of our Armed Forces is supposed to be loyalty to America and your fellow Americans. Not some spider's nest of evil old men sitting over in Europe. Not some ugly criminals in New York. Not venal vicious sick immoral politicians inside the Beltway.

We have suffered a classic geo-engineered weather warfare hit.

"Hurricane Michael"---- yeah, my fat rump. Just like 9/11. Another inside job.

This was done using CIPPA-based frequency generator equipment and other scalar / satellite technology being "tested" on a supposedly "domestic" population.

Except that we are not "domestic" with respect to "the" United States which is where? The District of Columbia and only the District of Columbia.

The ENMOD Treaty requires the signatories to limit tests and deployment of weather warfare technology to domestic targets. And Florida is not a domestic target.

The "United States" is out of compliance.

Rogue elements in the old nasty DOD and UN Corp (not the United Nations organization --- the corporate doppelganger set up by the Vichy French during the Second World War) are playing war games and making threats against our States and our People. Most of this is coming from the "US" Navy, which has maintained inappropriate ties and accepted unconscionable orders.

It is no mistake that the recent assassination plots against President Trump had their genesis in the Navy and that the Navy has been instrumental in these weather warfare attacks beginning with Hurricane Katrina.

Lets make this perfectly clear: failure to refuse illegal orders results in prosecution as a war criminal. War criminals are dispatched via lethal injection, hanging, or guillotine. Which do you prefer?

Or, by special demand, we could bring back the gibbet.

It is imperative that all members of the American military act as Americans, now and forevermore. This includes US Navy personnel. The 'US" you are paid by and that you actually are supposed to work for is The United States, not "the" United States.

Listen carefully and remember the words, because it may be your only warning.

Any American who is aware of "UN Corp" personnel rigging CIPPA or other scalar technology for attacks against American targets is authorized to use deadly force to halt such plans and to bring the perpetrators to justice.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    18 hrs ·

France? Liquidate the UN Corp and All Successors and Derivatives
    We know how it started. We know who did it. We know that the "UN Corp" as opposed to the United Nations organization (chartered in 1945) was chartered in France during WWII by Vichy French Nazi sympathizers and these criminals then colluded with Swiss officials (also Nazi sympathizers) to transport their ill-gotten gains into Swiss banks by the railroad cars full.

We know.

It's not just the Brits, though as usual, they are at the bottom of our particular dog pile. It's you, too, France. And Switzerland. Oh, and Italy, too. Ironically, you are all now suffering from the parasites you harbored and wondering why?

Because a snake is a snake. It is its nature.

And a worm is a worm. It is its nature.

If you want to prove where you stand on the issues of civility and law and culture, if you want to do the right thing and free yourselves to live as free men again, then start doing what has to be done.

Liquidate the UN Corp as a crime syndicate.

Then maybe you can stop talking about your "national debt" and start talking about your "national credit" instead

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    6 hrs ·

How Simple Is This, Really?
    We are the actual owners of the assets that have been "blocked" and which the banks claim are "abandoned".

We have shown up in plenty of time, lodged our claims, and said basically, "That's just plain old-fashioned fraud. We are here to collect."

And we have provided everyone with our Provenance and our proofs and nobody anywhere has come up with any logical or compelling reason why we should not be recognized as the actual owners. Because we are.

But the banks are still standing there stonewalling, more than three years later.

And Mr. Trump is still being forced to play patty-cake with Rothschild instead of being paid directly.

These middlemen bankers, like their buddies in the Bar Associations, have no business usurping a middleman position in the first place.

It should be just Donald Trump being paid by the American People to do a job.

As our Delegated Powers have returned to us, we have every right to bypass European interference, to secure our assets, and to pay our own employees.

We also have the unquestionable right to receive back our purloined assets.

Mr. Trump can't access our assets, because they aren't held in his name, but we are in a different status. We have standing as the actual Heirs and Original Entitlement Holders.

So---Donald Trump needs our help, and we need his, to push the asset recovery effort home and put an end to all this criminality on the part of the banks and Bar and certain politicians here and abroad.

By all means, let's get on with it. There's nobody here but us chickens. And we are all American chickens for a change.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    3 hrs ·

Weep With Me
    Today, a box came in the mail. It was just a small brown cardboard box. Inside was a smaller box, again just a box like anyone might have laying around the house.

Inside was a pile of donations to the Cause. Each one had a note attached to it.

In memory of Nichole...

This money was probably lost by a child since it was folded up many times....but we could never find out who left it behind.....so in their memory, whoever they were or are.... one dollar.....
    This packet of money was found in our driveway..... in 2009. Whoever left it never came back and we had no way of returning it..... so here is a donation in their name, too....

I sat down and wept.

I could clearly see these good people keeping this money all these years, wondering what to do with it, and finally deciding to put it toward America, in memory of those who left it or lost it.

For me it was a microcosm of the whole asset recovery process --- all the money that was owed to our Great-Grandparents and Grandparents, our Friends and our Siblings, our Aunts and Uncles and Parents, all the Service Men and Women
    who never got their due, all those who paid into Social Security and never collected a dime, all those Americans who were taxed and harassed by these vermin and never actually owed a penny, all the farmers who lost their land.

Well, it's due now.

And as we go after the assets that are being held by the World Bank and the IBRD and the "Federal Reserve Banks" and the BIS and UBS and all the other thieves and False Trustees--- weep with me for all those who have suffered.

Let's make it count for all those whose names are lost, all those who contributed and never received anything back in recompense, those who bled and went without because of these vicious criminals.

Because criminals they are, criminals and nothing but criminals. Any attempt to describe any of what has gone on here as politics must fail and any attempt to excuse it must also.

It's time to collect.

For them, for all those Americans who were cheated and whose lives were truncated. For all the people all around the world who have labored and suffered under this veiled criminal commercial feudalism and institutionalized fraud.