Thread: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Anna von Reitz
    31 mins ·

The Wage of Fraud
    The wage of fraud is confusion.

Let's straighten out everyone's thinking right here and now.

No actual government can be incorporated.

The reason for this is that the moment you incorporate anything, a charter is issued by another, different sovereign entity---thereby subjecting it to the authority of the other sovereign.

Scotland can't issue a charter for the actual government of America. At most, the nasty vermin can infringe on our international copyright and create a commercial corporation doppelganger. Which is precisely what they did in 1868 and what they are trying to do now.

And as for Keith Livingway and T-Roh they are trying to capitalize on the original Scottish fraud of 1868, trying to say that they bought an interest in that defunct Scottish commercial corporation and therefore now own America.
    Good luck with that bull crap.

"The United States of America, Incorporated" created in 1868 in Scotland was chartered by the Scottish Government, not the American Government.

And this defunct Scottish entity owes us a helluva lot of money. It's just a matter of how hard we want to press the issue of their fraud at this late date. Bank of Scotland, do you hear me? BIS?

As you can see, it isn't even possible for any entity incorporated by any other government to be our government.

And it is the same way for the "United States of America" Inc. chartered by the Roman Catholic Church in Delaware in 1925. That entity is subject to Delaware, which is obviously not able to act as "the" government of this country.

There is one and only one lawful government of this country still standing in international jurisdiction, and that is The United States of America [Unincorporated] and the member States ---- Wisconsin, Kentucky, Maine, Texas, and so on.

The Universal Postal Union knows that it has contracts with the unincorporated version so none of the idiocy being promoted by Keith Livingway and "T-Roh" will be honored.

A incorporated entity acting "as" a government is not a government.

Because the fraud artists created all these deceptively named incorporated entities in foreign countries there is a lot of confusion. Most recently we have had to deal with "The Republic of the United States of America" (France) and "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" (Scotland--- again!)

But all these incorporated imposters are not our government and can't be our government. They are merely identity thieves trying to get a governmental services contract by a process of "assumption" long after we have told all of them, including Keith Livingway's group, thanks, but no thanks.
    All this fraud has to end.

Apparently, some officers in the military thought that because there was a "Grand Army of the Republic" that there had to be "a" Republic, but in fact, the lawful government of our country in international jurisdiction is now and has always been a Federation of States (not a Confederation of States of States) operated in tandem with state Republics---- fifty of them.

So, please, everyone, get your heads clear on the subject of sovereignty and subjection. Incorporated entities are always 100% of the time subject to a sovereign entity. I think all Americans can agree on the fact that our government is not now and never has been chartered by Scotland or France.

Let's bring all this confusion to a halt and end all the fraud as well.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    5 hrs ·

$100 Reward: Find the Missing Republic
    Times being what they are, and the expenses of The Living Law Firm being what they are, I can't afford to offer a big reward (on the off chance that I have to pay up) but I am sick and tired of having to argue about this with knotheads and I will pay $100 of my own money to anyone who can prove that a singular national "Republic" exists.

Yes, there was/is a "Grand Army of the Republic" --- the Union Army during the Civil War.

Yes, there was/is a song called "The Battle Hymn of the Republic".

Yes, there is an oblique reference in "The Pledge of Allegiance" to "the Republic for which it stands."

Yes, Ben Franklin is reported to have told a by-stander when asked what kind of government we have --- "A Republic. If you can keep it."

And yes, we are guaranteed a "republican form of government" in the Constitution.

We even have "The Supreme Republican Declaration of the United Colonies of America".

But nowhere can I find in any of this any substantiating proof that "a" Republic was ever formed on this Continent to represent all the state republics.

Instead, what I find is a consistent reference to our Federation of States, The United States of America ---- the unincorporated version. And it only operates in international jurisdiction.

If any of you researchers out there can shed light on this question, please weigh in.
    The monetary reward is slight, but the satisfaction of proving me wrong might be worth something, right?

I've looked. I can't find it. And until some proof surfaces ---and despite the popular references and belief that "a" Republic exists--- I say "the" Republic is the Civil War Era equivalent of an Urban Myth.

Many of our researchers are hurting financially and having a hard time keeping the lights on and the printer ink in stock. They are asking me for help and so I have to turn to all of you reading this.

If you can see how important it is for us to know the truth about our history and government --- and be able to prove it --- please consider "joining the party" and doing some research yourself or helping to support the expenses of those who do.
    We take donations to the cause via my PayPal account:
    avannavon@gmail.com and via snail mail: Anna Maria Riezinger, c/o Box 520994, Big Lake, Alaska 99652.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    3 hrs ·

Dual Versus Singular Citizenship
    One of the things that sets "U.S. Citizenship" apart from American State Citizenship is duality. The Federales --- from their standpoint anyway --- are content to let you keep your "state citizenship" intact and still also be considered a "U.S. Citizen". As it says in their 14th Amendment --- "citizen of the United States" and "the state in which they reside".

[Please note --- it's their 14th Amendment, not ours, and it's an "Amendment" to their corporation's Articles of Incorporation disguised as "a" Constitution. And you are right, their 14th Amendment was never ratified by the States of the Union, for the simple reason that amending the By-Laws of a Scottish commercial corporation only requires approval by the Board of Directors --- in this case, the Territorial United States Congress.]

The problem is that the Federales can't alter the rules that the States adopted, which require a single State Citizenship.

The actual States don't recognize Dual Citizenship. You are either a Minnesotan or you are not.

It doesn't matter to them if you came from Germany or Zimbabwe. You have the option once you have immigrated through the U.S. and established your new permanent domicile on the land of Minnesota to declare yourself a Minnesotan.

When you do, you have to leave all other claims of foreign allegiance and nationality behind. The Founders considered Dual Citizenship to be "serving two Masters" and an inherent "conflict of interest" that could not be condoned.

So, if you wish to retain your identity as a Wisconsinite, you have to go whole hog or none. Wisconsin will not recognize you as one of its own if you voluntarily retain any other political allegiance, including any allegiance to the Territorial State of Wisconsin or the Municipal STATE OF WISCONSIN. You have to cleave to the actual State and not merely "reside" there on a temporary basis, if you want to be recognized as an American State Citizen.

Throughout most of our history this was clearly understood and it was also understood that our people sometimes migrated back and forth between their State Citizenship and "United States Citizenship". Men who served in the military were considered to be on a temporary "loan" to the United States and to be "residing" in Federal jurisdiction during their period of service obligation, but returned home upon discharge from the service. Same thing with Congressional Delegates, who did their business in the District of Columbia, and then returned home to their home States.

The First Naturalization Act passed by the United States Congress described a lengthy process by which an American State Citizen could transition to permanent United States Citizenship, if they wished to do so. It required posting Notices over time and supporting oneself without public assistance and committing no felonies, etc., There is no doubt that adopting "United States Citizenship" versus birthright citizenship as a Citizen of Maine, was a sober, deliberate, and lengthy process.

Also, all new immigrants had to pass through "United States Citizenship" before adopting a final State Citizenship, and again, the decision to adopt State Citizenship required deliberate action on the part of each one.

Say that you came from Germany originally. You would first pass through the Naturalization process and become a "United States Citizen". You were then free to move about the country and not subject to the INS anymore, no green cards, no quasi-parole status as a visitor--- but you were not a State Citizen.

In order to become a State Citizen, you had to (and still have to) meet other requirements and make the deliberate choice to "declare" your intention and publish it and establish a home in the State of your choice and stay there for a stipulated period of time (usually a year) without committing any felonies or making use of public assistance.

There is a famous case from Minnesota (Rheume) that discusses the necessity of immigrants declaring their State Citizenship.

The fundamental difference is that "U.S. Citizens" occupy the Federal jurisdiction within a State and "reside" in the federated "States of States", whereas State Citizens live in their State of the Union.

Example: An active duty Lieutenant in the US Air Force lives in the State of South Dakota, but my friend Anne lives in South Dakota "proper".

Think in terms of Army bases like Fort Hood, for example, which exists within the borders of Texas. You have people from every State who live within the confines of Fort Hood which is Federal Territory within Texas and for the term of their service obligation, all those active duty personnel are "U.S. Citizens" living in the "State of Texas" even though they may have been born in Texas and have their natural birthright nationality and citizenship as Texans.

When they leave active duty and inform the General Staff of the Army that they are returning home to Texas and their birthright political status, they pop back into view as Texans and as State Citizens of Texas.

The British Territorial United States and the Municipal United States oligarchy run by the members of the Territorial Congress have long sought to keep everyone in the status of "U.S. Citizen" because that allows them to tax and control and make claims against the assets of the people involved. It is that monetary self-interest that has led to most of the abuses we now suffer and also to the corruption of the courts and the obfuscation of the facts about State Citizenship.

They don't want you to know that you can adopt your lawful State Citizenship and enjoy your freedoms and the guarantees of the Constitutions, because they lose money and control when you renounce "U.S. Citizenship" in favor of, for example, Texas Citizenship.

Nonetheless it is your birthright as an American, and so long as you are not a federal employee, dependent, or "voluntarily" operating as a U.S. corporation, THEY have nothing to say about it, except, "Yes, Sir!"

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    November 2 at 10:58 PM ·

Analysis of FDR's First Inaugural Speech: Why No American Should Vote For Democrats. Ever.

This weekend I answered a challenge and analyzed FDR's speech on assuming Office, March 4, 1933.

I went through and de-constructed it with all key legal terms of art noted in purple.
    These are all terms that a person with a normal 7th or 8th grade education (the standard for law written at this time) could not possibly be expected to know as legal terms apart from their common meaning.

Please note that two days later on March 6, 1933, FDR addressed The Conference of Governors (private, Territorial) and secured the "pledge" of "their states" and "citizenry thereof"---- which could only and exclusively mean the British Territorial United States and the Territorial States of States put in place during the Reconstruction Era:

You are all invited to go to my website at www.annavonreitz.com where it will shortly be posted and you can see for yourself just how many deceptive legal terms and words of art were employed in this speech to veil its actual meaning and create a "Double-speak" version that only attorneys and other insiders familiar with Federal Code could interpret.

What FDR basically said in "Federal-ese" was that he was going to conscript everyone---as in conscript or press-gang into the Army or Navy, seize upon their lives and property as "gifts", "pledge" it all to royal and religious institutional creditors (primarily the Holy See), regulate everything especially labor and utilities to high Hell for government profits, re-distribute wealth and displace populations, impose gag orders on the media, and prey upon the actual American People for the "good" of the "democracy" of the "United States" ----which virtually everyone in that audience interpreted as meaning The United States and as America, not the separate foreign hegemony of the deceptively similarly-named British Territorial United States.

Anyone still want to claim that it was "our fault" and that we '"voluntarily" "consented" to all of this crap and that we were given "full disclosure" of what FDR set in motion and all the false claims in commerce and the false conscriptions and confiscations that he and his pals in the Democratic Party pulled against the innocent American States and People?

I thought not.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt was no hero. He represented the Corporate Government --- British Territorial and Roman Municipal -- at the Geneva Conventions of 1930.

He sold us and most of the innocent poor people of the world down the river as slaves to the bankers and other peddlers of flesh. He was a King Rat in an Age of Vermin, a treasonous betrayer and a cruel, clever, nasty, disloyal POS. And that is why finding his grave and pissing on it at midnight during the Dark of the Moon is still an item on my Bucket List and just one prime example of why no American in their right mind should ever vote for any member of the Democratic Party ever again.

If any of my readers are still involved in the current elections, please take this information to heart and share it with friends, family and co-workers.

The Democrats have been stealing and selling the American People down the river and promoting slavery and lies since 1860. It's high time everyone realized it and came to grips with just HOW bad they really are and how far down the pipes this country has gone because of them.

SATURDAY, MARCH 4, 3319

I am certain that my fellow Americans expect that on my induction into the Presidency I will address them with a candor and a decision which the present situation of our Nation impels.
    This is preeminently the time to speak the truth, the whole truth, frankly and boldly. Nor need we shrink from honestly facing conditions in our country today.

This great Nation will endure as it has endured, will revive and will prosper. So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself -- nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance.

In every dark hour of our national life a leadership of frankness and vigor has met with that understanding and support of the people themselves which is essential to victory. I am convinced that you will again give that support to leadership in these critical days. In such a spirit on my part and on yours we face our common difficulties. They concern, thank God,only material things. Values have shrunken to fantastic levels; taxes have risen; our ability to pay has fallen; government of all kinds is faced by serious curtailment of income; the means of exchange are frozen in the currents of trade; the withered leaves of industrial enterprise lie on every side; farmers find no markets for their produce; the savings of many years in thousands of families are gone.

More important, a host of unemployed citizens face the grim problem of existence, and an equally great number toil with little return. Only a foolish optimist can deny the dark realities of the moment. Yet our distress comes from no failure of substance. We are stricken by no plague of locusts. Compared with the perils which our forefathers conquered because they believed and were not afraid, we have still much to be thankful for. Nature still offers her bounty and human efforts have multiplied it. Plenty is at our doorstep, but a generous use of it languishes in the very sight of the supply. Primarily this is because the rulers of the exchange of mankind's goods have failed, through their own stubbornness and their own incompetence, have admitted their failure, and abdicated.

Practices of the unscrupulous money changers stand indicted in the court of public opinion, rejected by the hearts and minds of men.
    True they have tried, but their efforts have been cast in the pattern of an outworn tradition. Faced by failure of credit they have proposed only the lending of more money. Stripped of the lure of profit by which to induce our people to follow their false leadership, they have resorted to exhortations, pleading tearfully for restored confidence. They know only the rules of a generation of self-seekers. They have no vision, and when there is no vision the people perish. The money changers have fled from their high seats in the temple of our civilization. We may now restore that temple to the ancient truths. The measure of the restoration lies in the extent to which we apply social values more noble than mere monetary profit. Happiness lies not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort. The joy and moral stimulation of work no longer must be forgotten in the mad chase of evanescent profits. These dark days will be worth all they cost us if they teach us that our true destiny is not to be ministered unto but to minister to ourselves and to our fellow men.

Recognition of the falsity of material wealth as the standard of success goes hand in hand with the abandonment of the false belief that public office and high political position are to be valued only by the standards of pride of place and personal profit; and there must be an end to a conduct in banking and in business which too often has given to a sacred trust the likeness of callous and selfish wrongdoing. Small wonder that confidence languishes, for it thrives only on honesty, on honor, on the sacredness of obligations, on faithful protection, on unselfish performance; without them it cannot live. Restoration calls, however, not for changes in ethics alone.

This Nation asks for action, and action now. Our greatest primary task is to put people to work. This is no unsolvable problem if we face it wisely and courageously. It can be accomplished in part by direct recruiting by the Government itself, treating the task as we would treat the emergency of a war, but at the same time, through this employment, accomplishing greatly needed projects to stimulate and reorganize the use of our natural resources. Hand in hand with this we must frankly recognize the overbalance of population in our industrial centers and, by engaging on a national scale in a redistribution, endeavor to provide a better use of the land for those best fitted for the land. The task can be helped by definite efforts to raise the values of agricultural products and with this the power to purchase the output of our cities. It can be helped by preventing realistically the tragedy of the growing loss through foreclosure of our small homes and our farms. It can be helped by insistence that the Federal, State, and local governments act forthwith on the demand that their cost be drastically reduced. It can be helped by the unifying of relief activities which today are often scattered, uneconomical, and unequal. It can be helped by national planning for and supervision of all forms of transportation and of communications and other utilities which have a definitely public character. There are many ways in which it can be helped, but it can never be helped merely by talking about it. We must act and act quickly. Finally, in our progress toward a resumption of work we require two safeguards against a return of the evils of the old order; there must be a strict supervision of all banking and credits and investments; there must be an end to speculation with other people's money, and there must be provision for an adequate but sound currency.

There are the lines of attack. I shall presently urge upon a new Congress in special session detailed measures for their fulfillment, and I shall seek the immediate assistance of the several States. Through this program of action we address ourselves to putting our own national house in order and making income balance outgo. Our international trade relations, though vastly important, are in point of time and necessity secondary to the establishment of a sound national economy.

I favor as a practical policy the putting of first things first. I shall spare no effort to restore world trade by international economic readjustment, but the emergency at home cannot wait on that accomplishment.

The basic thought that guides these specific means of national recovery is not narrowly nationalistic. It is the insistence, as a first consideration, upon the interdependence of the various elements in all parts of the United States -- a recognition of the old and permanently important manifestation of the American spirit of the pioneer. It is the way to recovery. It is the immediate way. It is the strongest assurance that the recovery will endure. In the field of world policy I would dedicate this Nation to the policy of the good neighbor -- the neighbor who resolutely respects himself and, because he does so, respects the rights of others -- the neighbor who respects his obligations and respects the sanctity of his agreements in and with a world of neighbors. If I read the temper of our people correctly, we now realize as we have never realized before our interdependence on each other; that we can not merely take but we must give as well; that if we are to go forward, we must move as a trained and loyal army willing to sacrifice for the good of a common discipline, because without such discipline no progress is made, no leadership becomes effective. We are, I know, ready and willing to submit our lives and property to such discipline, because it makes possible a leadership which aims at a larger good. This I propose to offer, pledging that the larger purposes will bind upon us all as a sacred obligation with a unity of duty hitherto evoked only in time of armed strife. With this pledge taken, I assume unhesitatingly the leadership of this great army of our people dedicated to a disciplined attack upon our common problems. Action in this image and to this end is feasible under the form of government which we have inherited from our ancestors.

Our Constitution is so simple and practical that it is possible always to meet extraordinary needs by changes in emphasis and arrangement without loss of essential form. That is why our constitutional system has proved itself the most superbly enduring political mechanism the modern world has produced. It has met every stress of vast expansion of territory, of foreign wars, of bitter internal strife, of world relations.It is to be hoped that the normal balance of executive and legislative authority may be wholly adequate to meet the unprecedented task before us. But it may be that an unprecedented demand and need for un-delayed action may call for temporary departure from that normal balance of public procedure.

I am prepared under my constitutional duty to recommend the measures that a stricken nation in the midst of a stricken world may require. These measures, or such other measures as the Congress may build out of its experience and wisdom, I shall seek, within my constitutional authority, to bring to speedy adoption. But in the event that the Congress shall fail to take one of these two courses, and in the event that the national emergency is still critical, I shall not evade the clear course of duty that will then confront me. I shall ask the Congress for the one remaining instrument to meet the crisis -- broad Executive power to wage a war against the emergency, as great as the power that would be given to me if we were in fact invaded by a foreign foe. For the trust reposed in me I will return the courage and the devotion that befit the time. I can do no less. We face the arduous days that lie before us in the warm courage of the national unity; with the clear consciousness of seeking old and precious moral values; with the clean satisfaction that comes from the stem performance of duty by old and young alike. We aim at the assurance of a rounded and permanent national life.

We do not distrust the future of essential democracy. The people of the United States have not failed. In their need they have registered a mandate that they want direct, vigorous action. They have asked for discipline and direction under leadership. They have made me the present instrument of their wishes. In the spirit of the gift I take it. In this dedication of a Nation we humbly ask the blessing of God. May He protect each and every one of us. May He guide me in the days to come.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    1 hr ·

Letter of Notice and Demand to Pope Francis and Elizabeth II
    Fourth November 2018

Your Holiness, Your Majesty:

We all start to read with the letter "A"..... and in the same way, we all start our understanding with certain key concepts. If the key concepts are flawed, incomplete, deceptive, or untrue, then all that follows afterward is similarly flawed, incomplete, deceptive, or untrue.

This is why the crime of fraud knows no statute of limitations. This is why contracts all fail upon the first defect.

In this case, people have been taught to think of that THING in Washington, DC as their beloved "government of the people, for the people and by the people", but in fact, "the federal government" is an interlocking trust directorate of foreign corporate interests merely in the business of providing "governmental services" for profit. And since 1860, there has been no counter-balance to provide the intended checks-and-balances on their power.
    This is the first defect.

The contract between the American States and People and the "federal government" was broken in 1860, but they were left uninformed by their remaining Territorial and Municipal partners. In fact, those same partners who owed them Good Faith and Good Service deliberately hid the situation and profited themselves from the circumstance instead.

It's the same situation as if Ma Bell and Verizon knocked off their competitors and formed a cooperative venture to bilk the public silly and then split the monopoly profits. The British Territorial United States and the Holy Roman Municipal Government have secretively colluded to the same ends.

We have no greater enemies than our supposed friends and trustees.

This is why London and Rome are on the top of the list for demolition, if we cannot secure a right and proper understanding of what their leadership's obligations with respect to The United States of America (Unincorporated) always were and still are.

Once FDR's Inaugural Speech is "decoded" from Federal-speak to actual unimpaired English, all his malice and deceit and his true intentions are revealed and can be matched up against the results we have in fact experienced.

What he actually said was that he would take our lives and property as gifts ---voluntary donations --- to his holy cause.

Conveniently, since none of the actual Americans understood what he said, nobody stepped forward to shoot him and forthrightly counter his offer.

It is exactly the same situation as an armed bandit "offering" to take your purse. If you meekly comply with his demand and don't object, what is intrinsically a crime and an armed robbery is converted by "implication" and "interpreted as" a consensual act under commercial law.

And that is what the Men in Black have been doing. Just "interpreting" themselves into fatter and fatter paychecks and retirement pensions and shipping all the rest of the ill-gotten gains home to Rome and London.

But we, the living people of this country, don't operate under commercial law. We were all clearly standing as men and women in 1860 and in 1933 and not operating under commercial law then, either. So all claims and cobbled together evidence to the contrary are simply self-interested crime.

It isn't until we object that it becomes a crime? We have objected both individually and en masse. Our lawful government objects. Our States object. Our People object. And as our Will in these matters has been clearly published and on the public record for over 200 years, there is no plausible excuse for any of what has gone on here.

So, Whitehall and Rome, here is our objection: not only do we object, we repudiate in all respects all of your presumptions from 1860 onward, including all the Birth Certificates that you have issued to profit yourselves.

The profits of all this infamy must be returned to the rightful government and for the benefit of the rightful owners --our States and our People-- and absolutely no presumption of ownership of these vessels by any foreign commercial corporation is allowed.

Release every single American from these repugnant presumptions or else.
    In this case, the people of this country were not even provided with the nicety of a clearly stated "demand" and had no realistic opportunity to respond to FDR's deliberately concealed gibberish.

We trust that this Notice and Demand is clearly stated.

FDR simply "converted" the court system to begin collecting on his "New Deal" ---- which was in the barest sense, "I am requiring you to give me all that you are and all that you have as a gift for my holy cause", with both the nature of the "holiness" and the "cause" left hanging.

It was on this basis that he confiscated privately held gold from the American People. It was on this basis that he required everyone to sign "Birth Certificates" donating our children (though we were not told this) to his corporation as chattel backing his corporate debts. It was on this basis that he exercised the "Trading With the Enemy Act" against his employers.

And all of this now has to end.

All of it, without exception.

The entire Public Charitable Trust must be returned, along with the Puerto Rican Public Transmitting Utilities, the Donor Trusts, the Life Force Value Annuities--- all of it. Now. The pretense that you are not really trafficking people with all your nonsense of incorporating and copyrighting their names has to end, too.

The American States and People did not voluntarily and knowingly acquiesce to FDR's veiled offer. No valid contract exists. No excuse for it can be made. No claim that FDR met the Standard of Law in his communications during the First Inaugural Address nor at any other time can stand.

His very memory should be erased and all his words and actions damned.

He was not our President and did not serve this country nor its people in "Good Faith". Death and destruction on those who wait to deliver the relief and the remedy owed to this country and its people and to all the other countries and peoples around the world who have suffered and been robbed by their own employees bent on criminal deceit.

We have our "A" and we know our "B", our "C", and all the rest of it.

The Trading With the Enemy Act does not apply to us, the American States and People, nor to our lawful Federation of States, The United States of America (Unincorporated) and never did.

It is well-past time that the Holy See and the Queen and the British Crown and the Lords of the Admiralty, all heard the legitimate government of this country tell you --- bugger off. And it is time for Donald J. Trump to act as our actual Commander-in-Chief to make sure that you do so.

Take your New Deal and FDR's corpse with you.

As for the "Democratic Party" in this country, the record of its actions as a seedbed of sedition, criminality, and deceit speaks for itself. It is an outlaw political lobby and is on trial for its crimes against humanity even as we speak.

We highly suggest that people examine the actual facts surrounding the Democratic Party --- its activities and voting records ---and you will see for yourselves that this is literally the Party of Deceit, a political lobbying organization that has preached one set of values and delivered exactly the opposite for over a hundred years.

Your Majesty, you are under demand to remove the present "court system" and re-convert it to its lawful purposes or we will remove it permanently ourselves and never pay another penny for such "services".

Your Holiness, return all the Birth Certificates and Baptismal Certificates you have collected under conditions of fraud and non-disclosure, together with all profit from the rents, leases, insurances, mortgages, etc., etc.

You all must give up the pretenses of the TWEA and consider your "offer" of March 4, 1933 as finally received and firmly rejected; and may the crime of it be upon your heads if you should fail in your duty to comply with this demand to return all the citizenry of our federal states together with their assets and also all the innocent American State natives and their assets. They are all to be safely re-conveyed to our shores and replaced under the protection of our lawful government.

In the meantime, do not talk to us about the "Rule of Law" which you have yourselves breached in finality, but instead talk about the "Rule of Mankind" and the dominion that we are all owed.

The Bills of Lading for the Estate of Yeshuah have been delivered. We expect payment on normal terms.

The Fiduciary,
    Anna Maria Riezinger
    The United States of America
    c/o Box 520994
    Big Lake, Alaska 99652
    cc: President Donald J. Trump

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    10 hrs ·

Judge Not, Indeed.
    I was sound asleep when heard my Lord say, "Arise, and go answer them."

So here I am.

To those who have complained that I am "playing God" and that I am usurping the position of Him who comes to judge the quick and the dead because I have in fact pronounced a judgment in these recent days:

The judgment I have spoken was spoken long, long ago. You all have cause to know it.

There is a group of men (and women, if the shoe fits) who are pre-judged and who have been condemned since ancient times. They have been judged by Our Father who knows both the beginning and the end.

Who are these people who have been condemned from afar, even from thousands of years in the past?

The ones who meet in secret. The ones who defile the temple. The ones who look to the East for their deliverance. The ones who worship underground. The ones who worship in buildings without windows. The ones who wait for The Father of All Lies. The ones who think that their deeds are secret and unknown. The ones who hide in darkness. The ones who are misled in all their thinking. The ones who shall inherit the consequences of their reckoning.

I have repeated His Judgment upon them so that the minor felons who waver on the brink of the Abyss might yet repent. I have repeated it so that all you people who hear this may not be taken unaware or frightened or mistake His Judgment for anything but what it is.

Strangely, though His Judgment has been set before you in the scripture for thousands of years, yet you do not recognize it and do not expect it.

I am here to tell you --- expect it. Soon.

I have repeated His words and the words of the Prophets against those who delay the salvation of the poor.

In frustration I cry out to Our Father in Heaven against the Evil which destroys the beauty and meaning of Life. Do you not all see that "Evil" is the opposite of "Live"?
    Can this be so hard to recognize?

The stench of sin and corruption envelopes the Earth worse than any smog.
    The Judgment of the Cedars and the Sycamores also stands against these perpetrators, who raise up their pride and do not repent. They think as they thought in days of old, that they will build towers to Heaven, yet not respect the Earth beneath their feet.

In 9,000 years these sons of Cain have learned nothing.
    The Hypocrites, the Annunaki who taught Mankind idolatry and the use of money, who introduced the lures of prostitution and drugs--- have returned. True to form, they have condemned all but 144,000 for succumbing to the evils that they themselves taught and provided. They think its a big joke.

So I pulled back the curtain of the stars and showed them the vastness of the Heavenly Host arrayed against them and suggested that they move on.

Those who wait for Satan shall wait in vain, and those who put their faith in Lucifer will wither, but the Lord of Lords endures forever.

New Guardians have been appointed and the Thousand Years of Peace declared, not from a position of weakness or mere hope, but from a position of overwhelming strength and truth. The Victory of the Lamb is secure.
    Turn back and turn away from those who believe in secrets, for there are no secrets. Our Father's Judgment stands against them. Jeremiah said it. John said it. And I have said it.

This is the third and final time.
    Let those with ears both hear and listen. I have indeed pronounced a judgment, because the time for it has come, even though the judgment itself is not my own.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    2 hrs ·

What Elections?
    There are "Body Sovereign Electors" in this country, and there are "Voters". Which one are you? The answer determines your political status and Government I.Q.

Political Parties are lobbyist organizations, just like the Tobacco Lobby or the Peanut Lobby or the LGBT Lobby.

That's right.
    "Republican" and "Democrat" are both just lobbyist groups. In a sane world, they should be pleading with our Congress to spend money on their causes, not running their "Congress" to benefit a smorgasbord of special interests at our expense.

Their "Party Platforms" are supposed to tell you what perks they will seek in your behalf if you elect them to represent you. More often, they just feed you a pack of lies and do whatever they please with no accountability whatsoever.
    All of which means that these things called elections are actually not elections in the sense our Forefather's meant and intended.

These events usurping upon our actual Public Elections are private Shareholder Elections in which people choose proxy voters to cast ballots for them, the purpose of which is to choose new employees to run now-bankrupt federal corporations like the "United States of America, Incorporated" and the "UNITED STATES, INC."

When you "vote" in these Private Shareholder Elections you are actually giving up your right and responsibility to cast your own ballots, and handing off your proxy to a lobbyist, who, you hope, will go to Washington, DC, and bring back a share of the federal corporation bacon.

And by doing this, you lose control of everything, including the actual government owed to this country.

Most of the people reading this are familiar with the concept of proxies and proxy voting. You have the right to cast ballots yourself, but you are too busy and can't be bothered. Your Aunt offered you her beach cabin for the weekend. Your dog needs his toenails clipped. So you hand your "proxy" to Joe Blow and he promises to "vote the way you would" without actually knowing (or caring) how you would vote.

Usually, when we knowingly give someone our proxy the issues are nothing terribly important -- things like how often do the rain gutters get cleaned? --- or we really, truly have no other choice but to trust someone with our vote.

But since the Civil War people have been willy-nilly giving their proxy to run this country to any passing dandy with a nice smile and a political party platform--- a platform that he doesn't have to honor, once he has your proxy.

In this way the entire country gets turned into a roller derby.
    And your checkbook is left open to the Four Winds.
    And the Creditors of Joe Blow gain a rationale for holding you accountable for his spending.

Why would anyone in their right mind participate in this?

Once you realize what is going on you should run to the Voter Registration Office and annul any record that you were ever a "Voter".

Is it possible to "register" (remember that when you register anything you are giving up an ownership interest in it) to "vote" and give your proxy to someone else ----and still retain your status as a Body Sovereign Elector? No.

You have passed on your rights and your responsibilities to someone else, handed him your checkbook and your future and not even held him accountable for how he votes "in your behalf".

This is not the kind of "representative government" your Forefathers practiced and handed on to you. It's just another usurpation and deceit-- this time by two powerful lobbyist organizations, one funded by the Brits and Barons, one funded by the Roman Catholic Church, both nearly equally bad.

Your representatives in Congress are supposed to be Fiduciary Officers -- Deputies -- held fully accountable to the people of your State of the Union. In the actual government, these Deputies can be recalled and held to account by the State Legislature. And the State Legislatures are accountable to you.

But since you handed your proxy off to Joe Blow by voting in the Shareholder elections instead of holding onto your ballot and sponsoring your own Public Elections, you no longer have a voice or a choice. You gave away your own actual power as a Body Sovereign Elector to a Flim-Flam Man, a lobbyist who isn't even obligated to be honest about what he is lobbying for.

Thus we get RINOS and DINOS and a perennial choice between chocolate feces or vanilla feces and everyone stands around like great dumb brutes, dimly wondering: "What's wrong with this country?"

Now, you know.
    And perhaps you also realize the urgent need to organize and restore your actual, factual government and exercise your position as a Body Sovereign Elector and sponsor Public Elections for your State Legislature and fill the long-vacant Deputy offices to serve in your actual Congress.

Those of you who have exercised your reversionary trust rights and re-conveyed your Good Name and assets to the land and soil jurisdiction have the responsibility, right, and power to function as Body Sovereign Electors.

Why would you ever choose to be mere "Voters" and leave your pocketbook and your country to the mercy of thieves and lobbyists?

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    7 hrs ·

A Note About Roman Civil Law:
    Roman Civil Law is foreign to us. It's ancient and schmarmy and elitist compared to our Puritan Common Law.

One of its most infamous Maxims is, "Let him who will be deceived, be deceived."

In other words, under their rules, it's okay to deceive and defraud someone so long as you can get away with it and the victim doesn't object and doesn't take exception to it.

So, now the Municipal Authorities that function under Roman Civil Law have been duly notified of our objection as an entire country. They violated our Public Law and tried to pull a fast one. They got away with it for a period of years, but now that time is over.

We are not deceived. We are not amused. And we are not putting up with any more legal presumptions based on deceit and coercion.
    This seems very "strong" language and very short-tempered and abrupt to some people. Bear in mind that we are dealing largely with an audience that knows both Latin and "Federal-Speak". They know far better than the average American what has gone on here and why strong language is appropriate.

Bear in mind, also, that we are at the end of a Due Process and Notice Procedure that has gone on for twenty (20) years. This isn't sudden.

Also bear in mind that if these problems are not responsibly resolved in favor of the living people and the Earth---and resolved soon---we will be facing interplanetary warfare of a kind that has not been seen here for 32,000 years.

This War in the Heavens would mirror the Spiritual Warfare on Earth and would result in very few people being left alive, yet Our Father's Will, is that not one be left behind and not one child should suffer.

Please consider carefully what we are meant to do. The Old Saturnine Guard and the Fallen Angels are being picked up and removed back to their home planets. This process is already well-advanced and it is being accomplished by a coalition of overwhelming force.

The new Guardians from the Aquarius star system are meant to peacefully take their place and open up a whole new way of living and being on the Earth. This Change has been in the works for thousands of years.

"I go now to prepare a place for you, so that where I am, you may be also be."

We are meant "to have life and have it abundantly". We are meant to have plenty of every good thing, including plenty of love and plenty of space. We are not confined to just the Earth.

Those who yearn for peace and brotherhood will not be disappointed. Those who cherish the Earth will rejoice. We will all remember the words, "I make all things new again."

In a way that is not yet comprehensible, we are going home.

But first we must wake up, realize that we have been deceived -- and take exception to it.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    One of its most infamous Maxims is, "Let him who will be deceived, be deceived."
    Sometimes maxim state the obvious. It is a law not because of the maxim but because people really seem to want to be deceived. These are called illusions and actions taken upon them are called delusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    we must wake up, realize that we have been deceived -- and take exception to it.
    You can take exception to it all you want but realize it is your OWN actions that you are taking exception to. So what is the answer? Just accept the past as unchangeable and modify your own actions in the future. But realize that your own illusions are still as false as any you have been handed in the past.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (6th November 2018)

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    2 hrs ·

Who Owns the Philippines?
    We do.

Of course, the people have their own government, like any other Territorial State of the Union, but in point of fact, we bought the Philippine Island land mass from Spain in exactly the same way that we bought the Louisiana Purchase.

And as long as we, The United States of America [Unincorporated] are the lawful government of the Sovereign States and People operating in international jurisdiction, we might as well also inform the world-at-large that we own virtually all the Territorial and Municipal Governments on Earth, whether they are bankrupt or not --- and we hold them as their Priority Creditor.

As you think about this a little further, you will see that because we own the Territorial and Municipal Government Corporations we also own all the C-Corps, S-Corps, Foundations, Cooperatives, Trusts, LLC's, PC's, etc., that have been chartered and registered under these Territorial and Municipal business structures.

We own 185,000 Territorial and Municipal Government Corporations in the U.S. alone.

All of this is ours in the plain and simple sense of commercial ownership of chattel assets, because all of it has been created via the exercise of our abused Delegated Powers, which have now returned to us by Operation of Law.

This does not mean that we want to keep it all or that we wish to exercise any oppressive political control over any other nation. What it does mean is that while the British Territorial United States is bankrupt (to us) and the Roman Municipal UNITED STATES is bankrupt (to us), The United States of America [Unincorporated] is not bankrupt.

Instead, virtually all the rest of the world (with the exception of Iran, North Korea, the Holy See and a few Pacific Island Kingdoms) are in debt to us.

We are in full control of our assets and enabled to dispose of all international debts owed to us.

Thanks to all the crazy history that we have exposed and the resulting confusions regarding which "United States" and which "United States of America" one is talking about at any given time, these facts have been somewhat obscured, but they remain the facts just the same.

We own it all and the Queen and the Pope are no longer delegated the authority to exercise our interest in these assets "for" us. Before everyone has a heart attack thinking that this is a bad thing, consider that it is in fact a very good thing. Why?
    Because the Evil Geniuses that created this System of cradle-to-grave enslavement have been displaced by the operation of their own commercial Rule of Law, and instead of the UN Corp owning everything and everyone, and instead of the Swiss BEAST system keeping title to everything, all that is overturned.

It's all back in the hands of living people again, back in the hands of actual countries. And the actual Americans are not the greedy, nasty, immoral, war-crazed animals that the British Territorial United States portrayed to the rest of the world.

It's just us, Ma and Pa, back on the farm. Good neighbors, generous to a fault. If anything, everyone should be sighing a great big sigh of relief and calming down. The specter of being ruled by heartless, faceless, nameless corporations and living in a computer operated hive society under One World Government is in the rearview mirror.