Page 3 of 121 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Reason ... for when you lack reason you are adjudged INSANE. Non Compos etc.

The criminal rabbits have put your NAME in the COUNTY.
    Do you just leave it there or do you address the problem?

Men are composed of land, dust to dust, ashes to ashes.

I'm crazy and talking to a 0.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz

7 hrs ·

Not an A4V Process -- A Substitute Process

The A4V process was set up in the 1930's as part of The Great Fraud. Its actual technical name is "Mutual Offset Credit Exchange". What this involves is an exchange of debts --- you owe me ten dollars, but I owe you five, so we "swap debts" and at the end of the day, you only owe me five dollars.

That system ended except by implied succession contract in 1999 with the settlement of the 1933 bankruptcy.

That is, the organizations that acquired the underlying assets and stepped in to provide the services still got tagged to honor A4V processes because they had an implied responsibility to continue to provide the same deal as remedy, otherwise the whole situation is patently illegal and inequitable.

So between 1999 and now, some A4V processes were accepted and worked on a quid pro quo basis, however, all that stopped when both the Municipal and Territorial organizations went bankrupt between 2015-2017 and the Bankruptcy Trustees appointed by the big banks refused to pay up and it all got dumped back on the IMF functioning as the "US Treasury".

You can't bring an A4V against a bankrupt entity, even if they owe you and even if you owe them. The bankruptcy locks down their assets including their credits and so far as the Bankruptcy Trustees are concerned, you are just a debtor not necessary owed anything. So when you bring forward a claim against the bankrupts, they say you are acting in contempt and asserting a fraudulent interest against a poor, little, old bankrupt entity that is owed all the protection of the court.

So even though there was sporadic success presenting A4V claims prior to the bankruptcies and somewhat still some success because of the need to provide remedy-or-face-criminal charges, what I have suggested and provided for is not and has never been an A4V process.

It looks like one, but it is in fact an insurance claim process, not a Mutual Offset Credit Exchange.

What we did is that we claimed all the assets of the bankrupt "States of States" organizations, including those assets that are being held in trust by these organizations, supposedly "for" us, and we exercised our guarantees under the Lieber Code and Hague Conventions that require that we are indemnified against loss or damage, by establishing a Private Registered Indemnity Bond to cover the actual States and People.

Think of it as an insurance policy with an insurance policy number that is lodged in their system, and when you make a proper claim against it by "accepting" their Court Order (Bill) and signing off on it, they have to provide the insurance to cover the loss and balance the books.

It's really pretty simple, though the process of getting to this point has been anything but simple or straight forward.

In order to do this properly, the "person" making the claim must be operating as a "Natural Person" and have their ducks in order with a recorded claim to their birthright identity and political status and Testament of two
    Witnesses proving that they are "the" man or woman born in such and such a place to such and such parents, etc.

A Lineage Treaty going back to before the Civil War establishes absolute "grandfathered in" status for the claimant, but anyone born on the land and soil of this country or properly Naturalized as a "US citizen" and then adopting State nationality, qualifies.

It is my understanding that the rats have suspended "Equal Civil Rights" as part of the bankruptcy, which leaves federal employees and federal dependents and people of color in harm's way, but they won't want to admit that they have suspended equal rights provisions and I would suspect that if people claim their equal civil rights the Trustees will be hard-pressed not to honor their claims on the same quid pro quo basis that A4V exchanges were honored sporadically after 1999--- because these commercial pirates have to offer remedy for their crimes or be recognized as pirates.

So -- the indemnity bond works despite the bankruptcy and hooks the underwriters instead of the bankrupt organizations, which clears up the whole conundrum created by their bankruptcies and gives people remedy that is simpler and easier to enforce.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz

26 mins ·

One Page Situation Update for August 8, 2018

The Current System:

· A Scottish corporation calling itself “The United States of America, Inc.” and a Delaware corporation calling itself the “United States of America, Inc.” run by the Roman Catholic Church have been usurping upon our Government.... since 1868;

· They have provided the 19 enumerated services required by the original Constitution –and a lot more we never asked for --under fraudulently assumed contracts;

· The labor of the American People and their other assets have been used as tradable commodities to pay for all these services;

· Our legal system was unlawfully converted into a private debt collection service to seize our assets to pay for all this foreign spending on our tickets;

· Bottom line: we have been defrauded and enslaved in gross Breach of Trust. The purported Trustees have stolen our individual identities and racked up huge bills against our credit— just like any credit card thief.

The Correction to Be Made:

· The original unincorporated Federation of States doing business as The United States of America has organized and objected to the circumstance described above;

· The Federation States and People have been called to Assemble;

· We have the power to restore our lawful government and put an end to the abuses;

· Trump was elected to help restore our lawful republican form of government;

· All Governors have been briefed and the President as Commander-in-Chief is leading an orderly transition.

Where We Are Going:

· The fifty State republics of The United States of America are still alive and functioning;

· These States are not “States of States”;

· Our States are the Priority Creditors of all the bankrupt Federal Territorial and Municipal States of States and are heir to all the assets and property these foreign organizations were holding and managing “for” us;

· We, the People of this country, address the fraud committed against each one of us, get our own records corrected, and assemble our State organizations;

· Our States reclaim and receive back all the assets we are owed and direct control of our property is returned to us;

· Our State Deputies meet “in Congress Assembled” in Philadelphia to take care of long overdue business and chart a way forward;

· The United States of America, the actual federation of our States, helps President Trump “Make America Great Again!”

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    The criminal rabbits have put your NAME in the COUNTY.
    Would they be criminal if the NAME wasn't mine? Or if I didn't create the COUNTY?
    Do you just leave it there or do you address the problem?
    Here is me addressing the problem: Culpa est immiscere se rei ad se non pertinenti. It is a fault to meddle with what does not belong to or does not concern you.

Here is my advice: STOP MEDDLING or you will find the problem does belong to you.

Anything that affects me I take care of immediately or if there is a delay for whatever reason I act nunc pro tunc.
    Men are composed of land, dust to dust, ashes to ashes.
    'MEN' are composed of multiple instances of 'MAN' and generally as a group behave in an irrational manner.

I'm crazy and talking to a 0.
    Really? You need to speak louder unless you are talking to yourself. [or unless you are truly crazy]

Thanks

Would they be criminal if the NAME wasn't mine? Or if I didn't create the COUNTY?

Here is me addressing the problem: Culpa est immiscere se rei ad se non pertinenti. It is a fault to meddle with what does not belong to or does not concern you.

Here is my advice: STOP MEDDLING or you will find the problem does belong to you.

Anything that affects me I take care of immediately or if there is a delay for whatever reason I act nunc pro tunc.
    When they confuse you with YOU and haul you off to jail, you can then explain your hypothetical theories that they are of no concern to you/YOU.
    I'm sure "they" will be very interested in them as in ho hum would you like stripes on your orange jumpsuit.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz

8 hrs ·

Public Notary or Notary Public
    Had a couple worthy questions today about notary services....

Notaries have been around since the Roman Empire.

A Public Notary acting in the land jurisdiction has more power than a State of State Supreme Court Judge.

A Notary Public is a different private office that the same people can occupy in the international jurisdiction of the sea.

And which office it is depends on your status, your purposes, the capacity in which you are acting and the nature of your paperwork, so you need to be able to figure it out and invoke the proper office of the Notary accordingly.

The people now serving as Notaries are all commissioned by "State of State" franchises and so, they normally function as Notary Publics in the international jurisdiction of the sea.

The jurisdiction invoked is indicated by the "Notary Block" the separate portion of the document reserved for them.

If it is Territorial United States jurisdiction being invoked, the Notary Block will show that the paperwork is taking place --- for example, in the "State of Vermont" and "County of Claybourne".

If it is Municipal United States jurisdiction, the Notary Block will show: "STATE OF VERMONT" and "COUNTY OF CLAYBOURNE".

But if you want to invoke the land jurisdiction owed to your country, the Notary Block will show: "Vermont State" and "Claybourne County". And, ideally, the Notary will be identified as a "Public Notary".

Sometimes we need the Public Notary to act as a Witness to our actions, such as sending a piece of mail, or hearing our testimony about something, which amounts to the same thing as being sworn in, in a court of law, or being deposed as a Witness outside the courtroom.

This is described by the Title of the Notary Block, which says "Public Notary Witness" or "Public Notary Jurat" [for testimony involving verbal utterances and affirmations or oaths] along with our declaration of the jurisdiction. This all serves to explicitly nail down the capacity in which the Notary is acting and what they are being asked to do.

Public Notaries count as two Witnesses.

Notary Publics count as one Witness.

Both capacities are officers of the court(s) they service.

So, yes, there is far more to the humble Notary than most people have ever begun to guess and the range of services that a Notary can perform is also much grander in scale than we typically take advantage of.

Of course, Notaries need to be compensated for their time and effort and as it is a largely volunteer occupation there is no salary and no set fee structure. Most Notaries ask a small fee -- $2 to $5 for witnessing a signature or autograph, and more for more involved services, such as mailing services and Notary Due Process Service.

This is just "the Basics" you need to be aware of in working with a Notary or Notarial Service. You choose the jurisdiction and the capacity you wish the Notary to act in, and you invoke it by your description in the Title of the Notary Block, the location described in the Notary Block, and the way the Notary is addressed --- either in their Public (land jurisdiction) capacity, or in their private (sea jurisdiction) capacity.

A study of Notarial Powers would take a good six months and is far beyond my capacity to address in a single article, but this gives you a good starting place and allows you to sort out the basic issues.

Land jurisdiction paperwork goes to a land recording office and is handled by a Recorder. Generally speaking, it requires a Public Notary and should be taking place in a land State and County: Ohio State, Lakeland County.

Sea jurisdiction paperwork goes to a registrar or clerk of court and is handled by a Registrar. It requires a Notary Public, and can be taking place in a fictional place such as: State of Ohio, County of Lakeland (Territorial) or STATE OF OHIO, COUNTY OF LAKELAND (Municipal).

You have to be sharp and watch closely and think about what you are doing to insure that you get the results and the services you want, and since you are the one preparing your paperwork, it is all in your hands and your choice, according to your purposes.

All the paperwork that I recommend (other than the Birth Certificate paperwork) will require a Public Notary service, will be a recording not a registration process, will go to and through a Recorder's Office, and the place will be a land jurisdiction state like: Wisconsin State, and a land jurisdiction County like: Jackson County.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

I'm sure "they" will be very interested in them as in ho hum would you like stripes on your orange jumpsuit.
    A couple examples.

Adask signed AT ARMS LENGTH when he accepted extradition from Texas to Missouri. That got him 11 months in prison in Missouri with no charges.

Another guy I heard of had an attorney helping him. Both got arrested (fed - time). The guy accepted a contract to be released while the attorney sat mute and didn't agree to anything. The attorney got released at 11 months. The guy who thought a contract was a good idea is now serving a little over 3 years.

You get to decide which way you want to deal with the system. The way you decide makes all the difference. Paperwork has little to do with anything. Actions speak louder. And you don't have to do anything to be charged. Frequently if you do nothing you will be charged.

If you like some background on this watch an early '60s Citizen Kane type movie called THE TRIAL. The most outstanding advice was suggested by the advocates girl friend: "you must confess". Now there you have it. What do you want to confess to? I would suggest the facts and not the controversy.

For myself I will state that I would rather accept no hospitality from the system rather than eat everything on the plate they hand me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (9th August 2018)

Thanks

A couple examples.

Adask signed AT ARMS LENGTH when he accepted extradition from Texas to Missouri. That got him 11 months in prison in Missouri with no charges.

Another guy I heard of had an attorney helping him. Both got arrested (fed - time). The guy accepted a contract to be released while the attorney sat mute and didn't agree to anything. The attorney got released at 11 months. The guy who thought a contract was a good idea is now serving a little over 3 years.

You get to decide which way you want to deal with the system. The way you decide makes all the difference. Paperwork has little to do with anything. Actions speak louder. And you don't have to do anything to be charged. Frequently if you do nothing you will be charged.

If you like some background on this watch an early '60s Citizen Kane type movie called THE TRIAL. The most outstanding advice was suggested by the advocates girl friend: "you must confess". Now there you have it. What do you want to confess to? I would suggest the facts and not the controversy.

For myself I will state that I would rather accept no hospitality from the system rather than eat everything on the plate they hand me.
    The key item is do you know of anyone who has secured his lawful State domicile on the land of his birth, who has been put in jail for any significant amount of time?

People who have addressed the issue of the BC and various trusts and adhesion contracts that we were tricked into.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

The key item is do you know of anyone who has secured his lawful State domicile on the land of his birth, who has been put in jail for any significant amount of time?

People who have addressed the issue of the BC and various trusts and adhesion contracts that we were tricked into.
    Yep. Local guy. Most no-violent guy you would ever hope to find. Probably has spent 6 of the last 10 years in prison for the crime of asserting his right to occupy the road without the benefit of a license. His actual crime though is he was a high order mason who bucked his superiors. He has gone after seizing the estate established by his BC, gotten a couple judges to recuse themselves and meanwhile he gets to enjoy the hospitality of the state.

You are where you are by the law of your being. That law is not one that you can dispute or transgress without consequences. It is more instructive to examine this particular law than any statutes ever established for your benefit. You find yourself at odds with the system because you are not in synch with your own law. If you ever come into synch you will find you have no dispute with the government. You will only have a dispute with yourself.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (9th August 2018)

Thanks

Yep. Local guy. Most no-violent guy you would ever hope to find. Probably has spent 6 of the last 10 years in prison for the crime of asserting his right to occupy the road without the benefit of a license. His actual crime though is he was a high order mason who bucked his superiors. He has gone after seizing the estate established by his BC, gotten a couple judges to recuse themselves and meanwhile he gets to enjoy the hospitality of the state.

You are where you are by the law of your being. That law is not one that you can dispute or transgress without consequences. It is more instructive to examine this particular law than any statutes ever established for your benefit. You find yourself at odds with the system because you are not in synch with your own law. If you ever come into synch you will find you have no dispute with the government. You will only have a dispute with yourself.
    Do you know what paperwork he filed to try to secure a domicile in his State?
    Do you know any particulars about his paperwork process?

As far as I can tell "our' current State of States are just federal entities with limited standing on the actual land.
    And the courts are also not on the land. Most of them belong to the federal level.
    Bottom line is they are not our courts.