Page 34 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Anna von Reitz
    1 hr ·

Clinton Indictment
    The only Clinton Indictment I have seen is a Common Law Indictment. The only place that the Federales have left where such an indictment can be served is the Federal Postal District Court --- and that has to be manned by people occupying the land jurisdiction of this country, like me, and enforced by people occupying the land jurisdiction of this country.

None of the Municipal or Territorial employees can do this, because the Constitutions allowing their operations forbid it.

That's how the Clintons and other criminals have gotten away with their activities for so long.

It's like the old movies where the guys running gin to New York during The Prohibition got their hot rods "over the county line" and thumbed their noses at the pursuing County Sheriff.

The criminals are using our land jurisdiction as a safe haven, because they figure we will never have brains enough to figure out what they are doing and come after them. They cross over the line and stand there grinning at the cops, who, after all, are only "law enforcement officers" ----and can't cross the line.

The Territorial and Municipal employees --- have to stand back and suck their thumbs, because they can't pursue these criminals if it means trespassing on our land jurisdiction.

So even though the Indictment against Hillary Clinton being circulated on the internet is correct and lawful, it requires people to wake up to enforce it. We have to seat the appropriate Federal Postal District Courts and we have to appoint men to act as Bounty Hunters to arrest these criminals, who otherwise shelter in our jurisdiction the same way that pirates used to shelter in the Caribbean Islands.

As more Americans "come home" and "re-populate" the land jurisdiction we are heir to, and as more people understand the jurisdictions established by the original Constitution, and as more competent Americans step forward to organize the necessary Courts and also to enforce the Public Law, we will bring these fiends to justice.

Mr. Trump is doing a good job maintaining control and cleaning out the Swamp on his side of the fence. We need to do the same on ours.

I realize that this is easier said than done. We have relatively few people who are competent to fill the vacancies of the Federal Postal District Courts and even fewer who are up to speed on the nuances of the Bounty Hunter provisions of the Territorial 14th Amendment. But we are paying attention and we are making progress and more and more people are learning the facts of the matter.

This situation developed over the course of 150 years. Fixing it isn't easy or instant.

We aren't going to be able to click our heels like Dorothy and resolve it simply by "going home" --- once we get home, we have to deal with the criminals who have infested our farm back in Kansas.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    1 hr ·

Blue Beam, Green Beam, and now, White Beam
    The "Blue Beam" revelation came from Canada, which has long been used by European King Rats to mis-administer our property. There is a logic and history to this misuse of Canadian sovereignty by the Governor of Ottawa and The Chair of the Estates office, but will spare you for now.

Suffice it to say that the perps behind so much of the misery in this world found a way to feather their nests in Ottawa via essentially the same mechanism as some vermin "declared" New York City to be a separate international city-state and used that as a mechanism to promote crime and treason in this country.

Part of the crime issuing out of Ottawa and also Ontario has already been reported: Prince Philip's "erroneous" collection of over $950 trillion dollars worth of "Life Force Value Annuities" actually belonging to Americans and Canadians.
    Another part of the same crime center's activities resulted in Jamie Dimon (J.P. Morgan) defrauding the City of Rome Trust (AUC) of $479 Trillion that surely doesn't belong to him.

So the Tin Hats (used here as an affectionate and honorary label) who first reported on "Project Blue Beam" --- notably Canadian journalist, Serge Monast, [who died mysteriously of a "heart attack" soon after publishing his findings about a NASA project aimed at faking a "Second Coming" and using that as a means to establish a New World Government under the leadership of an Anti-Christ pop idol] found out about this because they were in Canada and not the United States.

Everything was being staged out of Canada, via the use of these bogus independent international "city-states" being established in violation of Canadian sovereignty --- just as all these huge financial credit swindles have been staged out of Canada. And once again, the villains are the Municipal Government Agencies ---- NASA, NSA, CIA, et alia. which are all private sub-contractors of the Municipal United States Government.

Now, in view of all else that is happening, do you think that the recent "Blue Beam" attacks in which electrical transformers were taken out in plain view of millions of people in New York were "real" enough so that we can dispense with the convenient "conspiracy theory" label and hit the Liars where it hurts?

We have Project Blue Beam in evidence. And here in Alaska, we have "Project Green Beam" too --- just as the sky over New York lit up blue, the sky over Anchorage, Alaska, lit up green just moments before the 7.0 Earthquake.

And last night, here in beautiful Big Lake, Alaska, we had the entire sky light up pure white, three times in succession, brilliant white light so intense that it "faded" out the black outlines of trees.

Now, you can think that the Tin Hats are crazy and call us names, but time after time, the Tin Hats have been proven right and have done the right thing while all the fashionable and "trendy" people have been silly, self-interested fools adept only at infantile lies and name-games and propaganda techniques promoted by Tavistock Institute, now known as "A.K. Rice Institute".

And if I am any judge of things, you are about to see a mercenary "war" between Black Water, now calling itself "Academi" ---- and the former Muni "agencies" ----- to which I say and I warn everyone concerned --- better not take place on our land or affect our people.

We are not "domestic targets" with respect to either one of these groups, and if they bother us in any way, they are guilty of war crimes ----and we are owed the full support and action of the United Nations to put a swift end to them and their activities, under the Geneva Conventions and the ENMOD Treaties.

This is not political, and it isn't going to be regarded as commercial, either. These are criminal activities and will be treated as such.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    2 hrs ·

A Question For You
    I get asked questions about all sorts of things all year long, everything from, "Where's the ketchup?" to "Why is soap slippery?" and "What can women do about leaky bladder syndrome?" and "Why is the US Navy always in a bind?"
    Okay, well, fair is fair. I do my best to answer all your questions all year long.

Here is my question to all of you ---- would you trust an unknown foreign lobbyist to house sit for you?

No? Am I crazy?

Then why are we letting 515 foreign political lobbyists "house sit" our entire country?

Hmm? It's a fair question. It is nothing personal. It certainly isn't anything against Donald Trump, nor, for that matter, is this question "aimed" at anyone. It's just the pure fact that for a century and a half we've been doing something that amounts to lunacy.

We've been letting paid political lobbyists run our government, instead of running it ourselves according to the blueprint our Forefathers established and gave to us. And most of us have been so clueless that we haven't even realized who those people in Washington are----and in what capacity they are acting.

They are aren't acting as our agents and representatives at all. That's why they are so arrogant and non-responsive when we bring forward our questions and concerns. That's why they spend our money like drunken sailors.

We've got foreign lobbyists house-sitting for us, and they are throwing drunk-drug-sodomy-pedophile-you-name-it parties on our expense accounts every night of the week ---- and when the neighbors (other countries) complain, the Pretenders throw the blame for this situation on us: "the Americans".

Well, it's not the "Americans". It's the "US Citizens" guilty of this, and of war-mongering, theft, and a great many other crimes, too.

But at the end of the day ---- it's our house.

Now you've got the Municipal United States Government promoted by the "US CONGRESS" duking it out with the Territorial British and French Corporations. For us, it's all the same proposition --- merely which unknown foreign political lobbyist is going to "represent" us and live in our house while we clean the pig sty.

Me? I choose to live in my own house without giving free rent to any foreign political lobbyists. I choose to operate my own government, thank you, very much. And I invite you to keep that thought in mind.

In the days leading up to this January First, as we wave good-bye to the old Municipal Government and it's agencies, there is a blessed sense of relief --- but in order to make that relief count for something and ensure that we are not simply bamboozled once again ---- we have to keep awake and on our toes.

Otherwise, they will just pass off "two of anything else" to keep the same old "pillar to post" scheme operating. There's a danger that they will just say, "Oh, don't like a choice between Municipal and Territorial Government? Okay, well, then, you can have a choice between two Territorial Governments, one run by a British Corporation and one run by a French Corporation....."

And set up the same old game again.

Yes, we do have to finish the so-called "reconstruction" and put all the federal corporations and lobbies back in their boxes.

And there is nobody here to do it, but us. Think about that as you toast in the New Year, and join me in devoting yourself to literally finish the job we've started.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    41 mins ·

2019 Awakening
    Another earthquake aftershock sent me bolting from my bed bright and early this New Year's Day. This, after a 5.0 tremble last evening, that we received from another quake --and a separate fault system--- centered about 350 miles away in the Alaska Range. Looks like their stunt on November 30 has set off a whole domino-effect and gotten the whole Alaska fault system activated from the Aleutian Chain to the Permian Shield in far northern Alaska.

So be it.

Maybe it's a good object lesson to all of us to batten down the hatches and secure everything.

The situation in America and throughout the world is far from pretty at the moment. We have the looming prospect of open warfare between the Municipal Governments of the world and the Territorial Governments of the world ---- and the actual National Governments have yet to organize and take charge of this situation.

I think it is important for everyone to know that it's not "just" America in the throes of awakening. By far the majority of countries in the world are in the same or worse position than we are, and have been victimized in the same way.

We were merely the first in a long line of other countries that includes England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Australia, Canada, Germany and the rest of the European Union, Africa, the Middle East, Mexico and almost all of South America, Africa, India, and most of Asia.

As we awaken, we realize that we have been "occupied" by our own Army for 150 years. They have plundered and pillaged us and worked as mercenaries for European Powers while taking their paychecks from our pockets and filling their ranks with our sons and daughters.

We have been in the thrall of a ruthless mercenary government for fifteen decades and nobody bothered to tell us what was going on.

I have told you before and I tell you again that you have been lied to and that you must use your own faculties to research and discern the truth.

The branches of the Federal Government are not "legislative, judicial and executive".
    The branches of the Federal Government are: Federal, Territorial, and Municipal.
    Anyone who talks about "legislative, judicial, and executive" is talking about the administration of a corporation, not the lawful government of our country.

They are not being honest about the overall situation, which is that we are being occupied by our own army pending "reconstruction" of the Federal States of States.

The "missing" Federal States of States are only an excuse which these blighters have used to justify (lamely) their continued occupation of our country and their endless "emergency" declarations ---- as if that ever justified their actions or granted them powers not allocated to them under the actual Constitution.

Here is the further fact----we are not obligated to create new Federal States of States.
    We are enabled to exercise our formerly delegated powers directly via our own States, so their entire argument is bogus and the "missing" Federal States of States are of no account. Our "failure" to reorganize them after the Civil War is no excuse for what has gone on here, then or now.

All that just served as an excuse for the "U.S. Army" to take over and run things, which they have done behind the scenes for six generations.

We have had the tail wagging the dog and the generals in charge for 150 years and they never fulfilled their duty to us to protect our National Trust and to fully inform the correct civil authorities---the people of this country--- in all this time afterward.

The graft and corruption that began with Abraham Lincoln and Ulysses S. Grant has simply continued on.

Instead of working to restore the lawful government owed to this country, our military leaders have played patty-cake with a bunch of political lobbyists similarly "occupying" the seats of the Municipal Government we are owed.

Now that you realize that the members of "Congress" are not acting as fiduciary deputies of your State, and are instead operating as lobbyists for their "political party" ---- that is, their chosen gang of thieves --- you can better grasp the whole situation.

Both the Territorial Government run by the military and the Municipal Government run by the political lobbies are run amok and have been for a very long time.

And you? Well, you've been more than half asleep, doped up with deliberately promoted delusions and false assumptions. Our own employees have been undermining our lawful government and pillaging us for over a hundred years.

That's why the Biggest Housecleaning in History is now necessary.

Donald Trump is doing his part to clean up The Swamp. He promised to return this country to the people and he is doing that. But the "people" also need to get their poop in a group and be ready to undertake the serious responsibilities of self-governance. We have to be ready to receive back control of our country.

That's why I have been beating on everyone for months to get your local Jural Assemblies set up and operating.

Get involved. Get on your feet. This is your country. This is your inheritance at risk.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    13 hrs ·

Ordo ab Chao
    A few days ago I reported that Queen Elizabeth II is stepping down from her perch as leader of the infamous "Committee of 300".

The Committee of 300 was formed to oversee the wealth resulting from the investment of the D'Avila Trust and other private trust assets --- the interest and rollovers and new assets developed from the deployment of these private trust assets that never belonged to the Committee in the first place and still don't belong to them now.

Essentially, the bankers and the governments involved decided to defraud private people and to seize upon and use private assets left as "Special Deposits" in the care of the banks for their own investment purposes. By and by, these shady bank investments bore fruit and the Committee of 300 was then formed to oversee the use and management of the profits.

So now they will have a new leader for this illicit group engaged in profiteering and theft, and he allegedly made the following statement: "The 13 ruling bloodlines and I have had enough of this world and the minions charged with its curation. All Sovereign Heads of State and all respective governments are fired. Ordo ab Chao."

Pretty heady stuff for the leader of an un-elected group engaged in criminal activity, don't you think?

Am I the only one with a visceral "slap them silly" response?

"Ordo ab Chao" means "Order Out of Chaos" and it is the peculiar anthem and watchword of Scottish Rite Masons of the Thirty-Third Degree.

He is calling out to his Scottish Rite Brethren worldwide to impose "order" on all the rest of us by undermining and unseating all the Heads of State.

Sounds like the "Hidden Hand" isn't so hidden anymore--- if it ever really was.

Also sounds like the Scottish Rite needs to be viewed as an insurrectionist and criminal conspiracy aimed at the overthrow of all conventional governments, using resources stolen from private individuals by banks.

Now, isn't that fascinating? First, we corrupt the banks and steal the use of resources that don't belong to us, to make profits that also don't belong to us, and then we use those profits to destroy traditional governments worldwide ---- in order to do what?

Obviously, to create a global kingdom of Mammon at the expense of everyone else, ruled via a Nazi-like sense of "order" imposed by whoever to Hell these monsters are.

Do I have to underscore the importance of getting your local and State Jural Assemblies up and running?

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    12 hrs ·

Bearing Public Office
    It's true that the actual original Federal Constitution has been moth-balled since 1860.

It could not be otherwise, because the Confederation of States of States that was commissioned to exercise the delegated Federal Authority was blown apart when the Southern States of States "seceded" from and left "the Union" of States created by The Articles of Confederation.

Please be aware that there were two (2) --- "Unions" involved. The actual Federal Union was created in September of 1776 and includes the States --- like Maryland, New York, Wisconsin, and so on.

But there was another "Union" --- a "Confederation" of "States of States" like The State of Virginia and The State of Pennsylvania, formed under The Articles of Confederation in March of 1781.

See? Two Unions --- one a Federation, one a Confederation.

The Federation includes the actual States as members, while the Confederation included Federal States of States as members.

A "state of state" is an entity formed to conduct commercial business in behalf of a State and must be "incorporated" by a State. Why? Because you can't have a "State of Florida" without first organizing "Florida".

And so when historians are talking about "the Union" you can't tell which "Union" they are talking about except by context. The "Union" that fought the Civil War wasn't the Federal Union of States. It was the Confederate Union of States of States.

That's why when the Southern States of States seceded from "the Union" they called themselves "The Confederate States of America". They were not talking about seceding from the Federal Union of States. They were talking about seceding from the Confederate Union of States.

Thus the Federal Union of States dba The United States of America (the unincorporated version) sailed right through the cataclysm of the Civil War and was only imposed upon after-the-fact by a process of "mistaken identity" and "presumption"---- deliberately mistaking the States for the States of States, and confusing one "Union" with another.

The original and only truly viable Constitution was left to gather dust and "set aside" by the criminals in Congress, who used the excuse that the Federal States of States were "absent", so couldn't conduct business.

They conveniently "forgot" that the States that delegated the powers to the "States of States" to act in their behalf in commercial venues in the first place, retained the right and ability to conduct their own business, with or without the existence of any "State of State" organization.

And we are still here, as we always have been.

Damned inconvenient for them and good for us.

So now we have the issue of Public Office in a lawful government versus Private Office in a corporation.

We are still occupying our Public Offices in our lawful government despite any rumors or false claims to the contrary by foreign creditors of the Territorial and Municipal "United States".

And while the actual Constitution has not been updated since 1860 and is in desperate need of attention by a Continental (Land Jurisdiction) Congress, we and our States are still owed every jot.

Now, it has been observed that I am a woman and in 1860, women were not allowed to vote or otherwise affect the administration of government in this country. No doubt things would have been better administered and more carefully cared for if they had been.

But they weren't. Likewise, American Natives and African Americans were restricted in their ability to conduct any public business.

However, women have been able to own property since the Middle Ages and, if their husbands grant them "agency" can also carry his proxy and conduct business for him ---which is precisely what my husband has done for me and published on the public record.

This enables me to occupy Public Office in the lawful government and to own and direct the dispensation of property as a Fiduciary and to do all the other things that a woman would not normally be able to do under the confines of the 1860 Constitution.

Other women may also take advantage of this provision of Property Law and have their husbands sign a "Grant of Agency" for them, so as to enable them to act in his stead and in his behalf as his Agent, which in fact strengthens the position of the whole family and enables women to grab an oar.

It was thought at one time that the rigors of "bearing Public Office" would be too daunting and the stings and arrows of public life would be too difficult for the sensitive Fair Sex to endure ---yet we were plundered and raped and starved when the men we entrusted to do the job for us proved too corrupt and stupid to own the responsibility.

Do I have to underline the importance of empowering women and Natives and Black People to elect (not vote---elect) and direct and fully participate in our government? So long as we persist in being hypocrites and allowing the existence of "second class" and even "third class" citizenship, we weaken our country, our ideals, and ourselves. We also create divisions within our own country which serve to alienate and oppress whole sectors of our population.

So now you know how I have come to "bear Public Office" and you also have cause to know that despite everything, I am "bearing" it with the same fortitude with which I faced child-bearing. Each State Republic is being re-born and needs its people --- its living people, not its "persons" --- to come forward and answer the call to bear Public Office and enforce the Public Law.

The last President of the Northern Confederacy was a black man.

He served faithfully and well until the bankruptcy of the Northern States of States resulted in their liquidation.

This should give everyone a solid idea of the importance of serving our country in its hour of need, and the almost-equal necessity of fully understanding the nuances of our history.

Nobody in Public School ever told you about the Two Unions, did they? Nobody explained about the Federation versus the Confederation.
    No, because then they would have to explain what they were doing, and it would be clear that they were operating a foreign government on our shores in flagrant Breach of Trust.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    4 hrs ·

The Kingdom of the Dead
    People ask me--- what are we to do?

First, realize that our Enemies are Liars. They worship the Father of all Lies, all Errors, all Delusions.

Second, realize that they operate by pretending to be us. They just ram around taking up fake personas, pretending to be Catholics, pretending to be Muslims, pretending --- even ---to be Patriots. Or Republicans. Or Democrats.

To them, it is all just a matter of playing a part, like an actor plays a part.

Third, realize that they have little or no conscience. They are motivated by the most base kinds of needs and wants --- sex, food, ego. When you look at all their crimes it is apparent that a base and mindless kind of selfishness permeates their every move and motive like a bad smell.

The "bad smell" attribute of all their works and ways is understandable in part, because these people are, in a sense, dead.

Their souls are dead, so they are rotting from the inside out.

The presence of our Creator, His Life extended to us all, withdraws from them and leaves them in a queer muddle of existence. Their bodies function, their mouths speak -- but only to spew lies and snide ego-driven comments -- like what you see on television every day among "news commentators".

Since when did we ever need "news commentators"? --that is, politically motivated editorialists to tell us what to think? As I recall, the only need a sane society has is for "news reporters", not "opinion makers". Left alone to use our own minds, we can all form our opinions very well.

But we are not living in a sane society. We are living in a modern-day repeat of the Babylonian and Sumerian Abomination, "as in the days of Noah".

Not only are these people Liars and devotees of all things fraudulent, deceitful, illusory, and dishonest, they are also devotees of all things that are unreal, fictional, "made up".
    They love names and labels and use these as "handles" --- literally --- to grab and steal and attempt to alter identities and realities.

I have spent an inordinate amount of time teaching you all how they have made up and used "styles" of your own name to defraud you, but the same and worse has happened to whole countries.

Ask yourself--- when did "Gaul" become "France"? When did "England" become "Great Britain"? Observe how they have endeavored to change "The United States of America" into "the United States"?

They have used this same device to "re-brand" and "re-define" you from being a living man with rights and protections, to being a dead thing --- a corporation franchise that can be murdered and pillaged and plundered at will.

They have killed you on paper and probated your estate while you were still an infant in your cradle. And they think it is all a fine joke--- and will think so, until we prosecute them as the criminals they are.

Things are looking bad for Scotland, very bad, indeed. It was a Scottish corporation doing business as "The United States of America, Incorporated" that kicked off the Great Fraud against America. It was Scotland where the Templars fled after King Philip got wise to them in France. And now, it's the Scottish Rite Temple Master of Rosalyn calling for "Ordo ab Chao", ordering all the 33rd Degree Freemasonic "Brothers" to wage war to "restore order" when their own Overlords, the British Guilds, have been so uniquely responsible for the Disorder we are facing.

It's like the left hand of a monster declaring "war" against the right hand of the same Beast, all for show, all for the purposes of blame. They are at it again, playing their endless game of pretend, pretend, pretend, and it is truly as if they don't realize the difference between fiction and fact.

People ask me--- why is Donald Trump having such a hard time?

First, Donald Trump is an outsider to all this craziness. He is "Nouveau Riche", he actually has Jewish people in his family, he doesn't get the joke when certain Catholic priests declare that the wine in their communion cup is transmuted into the actual blood of Christ.

Drinking blood? Where have we heard that before?

Second, Donald Trump is surrounded by and dealing with gangs on every side: political gangs, professional gangs, gangs even in the military. These gangs are a logical result of the corruption of governments worldwide by corporate interests and by the secretive "redefinition" of actual national governments as incorporated "territorial" and "municipal" governments.

Third, Donald Trump has had to go through a very onerous and dangerous process of testing "his spirits" even among those closest to him to try to discern who is telling the truth, who is compromised, who is corrupt, who is a viable ally --- and who is a deceitful enemy in ally clothing.
    All this sorting and sieving is accompanied by loads of gross dis-information and propaganda and outright lies that are being pumped at Trump from every side, but--- like me, God blessed Donald Trump with a Shinola Sensor, so while it may take him a little time to cut through all that mustard, he is actually getting down to the ham and roast beef in record time.

Last week I forwarded his Tweet about shutting down the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve has been operating without a contract since 2009 and should have been shut down a decade ago, but they were allowed to continue merrily taxing the American people on one hand and counterfeiting "US Dollars" on the other.

What else do you call it when an unauthorized person or group prints money?

So, not only is the Federal Reserve being shut down, it doesn't take rocket science to figure out that various parties will be prosecuted for these crimes.

That's why I told everyone to batten down the hatches and take those disaster preparations seriously: food, water, heat, some cash and barter items, medications, pet food.... all the things you need so that you can stay home if need be.

If the word out of Washington this week is true, a gang of 50 Federal Reserve Operatives embedded in the Treasury Department tried to pull a New Year's Eve Putsch, one that would have resulted in stealing another five trillion dollars from the American States and People and resulted in another catastrophic Depression.

Why 50? Odd number of co-conspirators, don't you think? Unless there was one for every State of the Union manning a bank terminal and trying to work the same sleight of hand at the same time.

Luckily for us and everyone else who enjoys eating, they were caught in the act and whisked away to join their friends at Gitmo, and despite the obvious disarray and silence of the so-called "News" Media, the word is on the street.

The IMF just clobbered the Federal Reserve.

Now who is going to clobber the IMF?
    As I have so often observed, in the Kingdom of the Dead, there are no good choices, just lesser or less flagrant and irresponsible evils. This is primarily because corporations are not held accountable and those running corporations are not held accountable.

The Roman Curia is supposed to rule over their creations --- trusts, foundations, C-Corps, S-Corps, LLCs and so on --- and is obligated to liquidate any corporation that is caught engaged in unlawful activity, but as you can now perceive, quite a number of Satanists pretending to be Catholics have infiltrated the Church and the Curia neglected its duty. As a result, entire countries have been run by incorporated crime syndicates in an interlocking trust directorate affecting every country on Earth.

Now, to their credit the Curia has weighed in and liquidated a great many municipal corporations involved in criminal activities. This includes the UNITED STATES, INC. which has been subjected to Chapter 7, Involuntary Bankruptcy. They are now in the process of "vacating" the premises and have to shut down and leave DC for 90 days.

How long do you think the "government shut down" is going to go on, if the members of Congress have anything to say about it?
    90 days.

The problem with all of this is, that until the people running these lawless corporations are brought to justice and punished by losing their unjust enrichment and paying damages and never having the privilege of forming, owning, operating, or profiting from a corporation again --- the same Bad Actors just flip around slap a new name on their shingle, and keep on skating.

I have already observed two good examples of this --- the Tavistock Institute has renamed its American branch the "A.K. Rice Institute" and the infamous mercenary operation known as "Blackwater" has re-branded itself as the "Academi".

This re-shuffling and re-branding and re-naming is also apparent in the grocery stores --- old brands and labels you recognize are disappearing and new ones are taking their place --- albeit at much higher prices.

Rapid inflation and devaluation is underway, with a cup of yoghurt that cost $1.09 last week now costing $1.89 and a loaf of bread that was $3.99 now costing $6.97. But you will have to observe these things for yourself on your own grocery shelves, because the "News" Media isn't really about news.

I was at the grocery store in Big Lake, Alaska, within an hour of reading Trump's Tweet about closing the Federal Reserve, filling my cart with last minute supplies. I heard a young couple behind me arguing over the prices and obviously in distress over a $.30 price per can increase of beans.
    They were already on the ragged edge and she was saying to him, "We have to cook the dried ones. We can't afford these.

My babies have got to eat."
    And he was saying, "I don't know what we are going to do, then--- you know how much it costs for heat and electricity."

There, in that little microcosm, is The Problem. While some crime syndicates have helped themselves to trillions of dollars worth of credit and assets, billions of people have been reduced step-by-step to a choice between food and heat in the winter.

Mr. Trump, please arrest everyone involved in the Federal Reserve and its operations, including its owners and share holders and affiliates. Nationalize their holdings and return the value of their liquidated assets to the States and People who have been ruthlessly victimized by these Vermin for over a hundred years. It's time.

Please make sure that no young couple has to choose between beans and heat, by returning to them what should never have been stolen from them.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    Yesterday at 2:17 PM ·

Notice and Demand X Three
    The would-be assassins of President Trump were part of an elite Marine Guard unit that apparently went Rogue and was being paid to do this as mercenaries hired by the FBI.

The FBI along with other well-known alphabet soup agencies (including BLM) is owned and operated by a for-profit corporation calling itself the "GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES". We can see by the manner in which the name of this organization is styled that it is a Municipal United States corporation and one of those being liquidated for criminal activity as a franchise of the UNITED STATES, INC.

Now the interesting question is --- who are the members of the Board and Shareholders and Comptrollers of this entity doing business as the "GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES"?

We know that they were directly involved in the murder of American State Citizens including the travesties at Ruby Ridge, Waco, and more recently, the ambush and murder of LaVoy Finicum. We know that they have been orchestrating the activities of both the FBI and BLM, so that there was a conflict of interest inherent in the FBI's actions from the start of the occupation of the wildlife refuge in Oregon.

It would seem that identification and arrest of these criminals and the shutting down of their corporations for criminal activity should be Job One --- except that they are already in liquidation as municipal franchises of the UNITED STATES, INC. and don't have a contract and are supposed to be shut down entirely for a period of 90 days.

Does this mean that the perpetrators get away with everything? Just do another "Presto-Change-O!" --- alter the spelling or order or style of their corporate name and keep right on skating?
    I don't think so.

Pope Francis? This is your baileywick. You ordered the liquidation of the UNITED STATES, INC. --- thank you, very much --- and now may we impose on your good graces to take a further administrative action along with the members of the Curia?

We would like those individuals responsible for the mismanagement of the GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES to be identified and permanently denied the privilege of creating, operating, shareholding, or profiting in any manner from any incorporated entity again.

Otherwise, all we accomplish is a diabolical "Revolving Door" operation, in which the same criminals choose a new name, re-incorporate under a different banner, and go right on acting as protected criminals.

The privilege --- as privilege it is --- to form a corporation and profit from corporations should be universally denied to felons who have committed crimes of state, murder, kidnapping, and genocide.

While we are at it, we would also like to request the permanent liquidation and return of the assets of the NORTHERN TRUST organization which has been running both the IRS and the Bar Associations. This, too, has been a source of abject mis-administration and criminality and the individuals responsible need to be identified and denied all commercial privileges going forward.

One of the delightful parts of the English language is the realm of Collective Nouns ---- words used to describe a group, as opposed to individuals. Thus we have a "herd" of cattle, an "ascension" of larks, a "piddle" of puppies, a "murder" of crows, and a "gaggle" of geese.

I am unaware of any official Collective Noun applying to the species of "middle men", but I submit the suggestion that they henceforth be known as a "plague" of middle men, and identified as a group opposed to life on this planet and accordingly slated for eradication.

We are living in a world in which organizations created for the "public good" have forgotten their obligations to the public they are supposed to serve and from which they ultimately, albeit through a string of middle men, receive their own sustenance.

A final word on the attempted assassination of President Trump--- it is no mistake that this was promoted via members of the Marine Corps. Like the US Navy, the Marine Corps was born in a state of protracted conflict of interest, compromised by a command structure ultimately controlled by the British Monarchs and not (except while in home ports) controlled by the American Government at all.

This is why Marine Recruits have traditionally (but perhaps no longer?) been obliged to shout, "I am an American!" every day of Boot Camp, to impress this fact upon them forever afterward, and to hopefully command their understanding of where their loyalties ultimately lie --- with the American States and People, not with the "US" corporations like the "FBI" doing business under deceptive names.

Pope Francis, now that the municipal corporations no longer have a contract, nor, for that matter, any legal right to exist, we, the lawful Head of State and Government owed to The United States of America [Unincorporated] claim their assets and direct their personnel to disband, cease and desist operations.

We deny them any use of our Delegated Powers to re-organize, re-name, or re-shuffle their assets to Successor organizations, and deny them any option to resurrect their criminal enterprises via the abuse of our Delegated Powers. We seize upon their names, trademarks, copyrights, and all other assets material and immaterial in the name of their Priority Creditors, the American States and People doing business as The United States of America [Unincorporated]. We, the lawful government of this country, deny them any right, privilege, or honor to create, operate, share-hold, or profit from any incorporated entity and call upon you and the Roman Curia to enforce our determination and this declaration of Notice and Demand, repeated here three times to include all jurisdictions and to dispel and liquidate all these criminal incorporated entities and to bar any further participation of the responsible parties in commercial privileges. [1X]

We deny them any use of our Delegated Powers to re-organize, re-name, or re-shuffle their assets to Successor organizations, and deny them any option to resurrect their criminal enterprises via the abuse of our Delegated Powers. We seize upon their names, trademarks, copyrights, and all other assets material and immaterial in the name of their Priority Creditors, the American States and People doing business as The United States of America [Unincorporated]. We, the lawful government of this country, deny them any right, privilege, or honor to create, operate, share-hold, or profit from any incorporated entity and call upon you and the Roman Curia to enforce our determination and this declaration of Notice and Demand, repeated here three times to include all jurisdictions and to dispel and liquidate all these criminal incorporated entities and to bar any further participation of the responsible parties in commercial privileges. [2X]

We deny them any use of our Delegated Powers to re-organize, re-name, or re-shuffle their assets to Successor organizations, and deny them any option to resurrect their criminal enterprises via the abuse of our Delegated Powers. We seize upon their names, trademarks, copyrights, and all other assets material and immaterial in the name of their Priority Creditors, the American States and People doing business as The United States of America [Unincorporated]. We, the lawful government of this country, deny them any right, privilege, or honor to create, operate, share-hold, or profit from any incorporated entity and call upon you and the Roman Curia to enforce our determination and this declaration of Notice and Demand, repeated here three times to include all jurisdictions and to dispel and liquidate all these criminal incorporated entities and to bar any further participation of the responsible parties in commercial privileges. [3X]

Most sincerely,
    James Clinton
    Anna Maria
    c/o Box 520994, Big Lake, Alaska
    (907) 250-5087
    avannavon@gmail.com
    dba The United States of America [Unincorporated]

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    12 hrs ·

Passing Along "CROWNgate" From State of the Nation
    Although I have explained the guile and depravity and dishonesty of the British Crown and the Gross Breach of Trust we have suffered at the hands of their "Britannic Majesties" and the Lord Mayors of London presiding over the so-called Inner City and have also exposed the roles of Scotland and France as vehicles and tools employed by these monsters in suits to implement their deceits --- this article by State of the Nation is concise and easy to understand:

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=112432

The basic message I wish to ingrain in your minds and hearts about all of this, is that it is a criminal enterprise that is responsible. Not political. Not religious. Not philosophical.
    This circumstance is a matter of piracy, kidnapping, enslavement, identity theft, fraud, press-ganging, conspiracy against the actual Constitution, counterfeiting, illegal securitization, extra-terrestrial trespassing, international Breach of Trust and commercial service contracts.

~
    CROWNGATE: THE GREATEST CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY IN U.S. HISTORY

The British Crown, Privy Council and ‘City
    of London’ Effectively Rule America

You know that “Special Relationship” that so many POTUSes say exists between the US and UK?

It’s special alright!

So special that each U.S. President who repeated the Tavistock-fabricated mantra knew that they were really working for “the Crown”, not the American people.

By the way, according to the U.S. Constitution, that’s called:
    T R E A S O N

State of the Nation
    This exposé will be a relatively short one.
    That’s because all the evidence proving treason at the highest echelons of the US government is now in plain sight. This has never happened before!
    Each piece of evidence that proves the United Kingdom has ruled over the United States — FOR QUITE A LONG TIME — is so compelling and conclusive as to be self-evident.
    The real short story here has been nicely summed up at this excellent video: GAME OVER! It’s time for torches and pitchforks.
    For anyone who wants to flesh out the skeleton of this massive multi-decade British criminal conspiracy to usurp the America Republic and surreptitiously subjugate the U.S. citizenry to the Crown, please consider this important article on SERCO—sometimes known as “the Octopus”.

SERCO: A Corporate Octopus With Tentacles Wrapped Around The Globe

Next up is a crucial article that explains how things are connected between all the moving parts of this traitorous juggernaut. THE BRITISH TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE CONTROLS MSM SOCIAL MEDIA PROPAGANDA, MUELLER, SERCO AND THE SENIOR EXECUTIVE SERVICE (SES)
    With this critical understanding of how the British Intelligence Community stealthily usurped American sovereignty and financially enslaved the populace, it’s much easier to grasp why the nation has been subjected to a fake Russiagate investigation by Special Counsel Robert Swan Mueller III. Oh, he’s “special” alright! A very special British agent, indeed, who’s also a stone-cold Deep State hitman, lifelong Rothschild puppet and seditious SES employee.

MUELLER INVESTIGATION: A Massive Cover-up of Deep State Criminality and Corruption

Remember, turncoat Mueller was initially recruited to cover up the greatest terrorist attack on U.S. soil known as 9/11. As a matter of historical fact, as FBI director for 12 long years starting just 7 days before the state-sponsored, false flag, terror operation on September 11, 2001, Mueller was specifically chosen to function as “the cover-up artist of the millennium”. As follows:

KEY POINTS: Robert Mueller was deliberately selected to lead the FBI during the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001. It was by purposeful design that his tenure as FBI Director began on September 4, 2001, just 7 days before the 9/11 false flag terror operation. And, that he remained in that job for 12 corrupt years until September 4, 2013 to ensure that the FBI would never professionally investigate the greatest crime and act of terrorism ever perpetrated on US soil. In fact, Mueller’s 12 years are marked by an overwhelming body of evidence which proves his willful neglect, dereliction of duty, official misconduct and misprision of felony. Clearly, Mueller’s greatest crime to date was overseeing the institutional cover-up of the 9/11 government conspiracy to commit acts of terror, murder and destruction against the American people and property.
    (Source: ROBERT MUELLER: He’s not a Special Counsel, he’s a Deep State hitman and cover-up artist!)

Herr Mueller has effectively destroyed the rule of law in America with his Gestapo henchmen and Stasi thuggery
    Why so much focus on Mueller?
    Because his endless story of outright treason and calculated sedition is representative of so many other American elected politicians, government officials and high-level statesmen—that’s why!
    In other words, Deep State operative Mueller has been able to literally destroy the rule of law in America because he is painstakingly protected by his overlords in the New World Order globalist cabal. The guy is not only untouchable as he acts with criminal impunity, he’s also operating completely outside of the rubric of the U.S. Code.
    Everyone saw how highly acclaimed — by the entire U.S. Congress — Mueller was just before and after his selection as Special Counsel by another Deep State operative—Rod Rosenstein. Exactly why was British agent Mueller chosen to commandeer such a blatantly flawed and fake investigation in the first place? Here’s the back story: MUELLER was installed by his Deep State Masters to Cover Up Real Crimes, Fabricate False Crimes and Protect the Power Elite from Prosecution
    The bottom line is that the U.S. Federal Government is full of “Muellers”—British agents who are in the pay — monetary or political — of the UK Government. There are literally thousands of U.S. Government service workers (especially SES employees) who actively work for the British Intelligence Community, the Rothschild Crime Syndicate and/or the London Financial District. Barack and Michelle Obama, Hillary and Bill Clinton, Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer, Adam Schiff and Kamala Harris, Lindsay Graham and Diane Feinstein, James Comey and John Brennan, James Clapper and Michael Hayden are just a few of other obvious, yet covert, agents of “the Crown”. And, most of them don’t even know it!
    The Great Game against Russia

The other side of this multi-century pursuit of global domination is the war (military and political, financial and economic) against the Russian Federation. While the USA was completely taken over by the British Crown quite some time ago, Russia refuses to be absorbed into the American-British Empire. Hence, the Great Game was commenced centuries ago in order to take over the Russian Motherland by stealth, by proxy, and by any means necessary.
    The more current bogus Russiagate scandal is nothing less than a reckless and daffy British attempt to foment a World War between the United States and Russia. The incessant war propaganda campaign being waged by London globalists against Kremlin nationalists is way beyond anything humanity has ever witnessed before. So shrill is their naked prevarication about anything having to do with Russia, that the whole world now knows of British designs to maintain and expand their clandestine hegemony worldwide (sometimes viewed as The Commonwealth). See: Britain’s “Institute for Statecraft” Finally Exposed, Top Secret ‘Integrity Initiative’ Blown Wide Open
    What’s essential to comprehend as this international psyop is run by British intel is that they oversee just one prong of an elaborate multi-pronged strategy to conquer Russia … and then the whole world. The primary pieces of this complex Gladio black operation to foist a One World Government upon the entire planetary civilization include the Vatican (religious and social control), London (financial and economic control), Washington, D.C. (political and military control) and Tel Aviv (intel and criminal control). A vital part of their ultimate plan for total global domination is well described here: STRATFOR Chief Reveals Zio-Anglo-American Plot For World Domination
    How do the Crown, Privy Council and City of London rule America?
    It’s complicated.
    In actuality, it’s a very long and extremely complicated story that goes all the way back to the American Revolutionary War and before.
    However, it’s that latest phase of British subversion of the Republic that is detailed in the following 3 posts. First there is this excellent video titled: The Crown, Tavistock and the Overthrow of Donald Trump
    This second video provides more vital details and important perspective on How the Brits tried to overthrow President Trump.
    Lastly, there’s an outstanding multi-media compilation below of hard, anecdotal and circumstantial evidence, which prove categorically that the British establishment conspired with Deep State to first steal the election from Candidate Trump, before they tried to overthrow President Trump—an immense and convoluted criminal conspiracy that continues up to this very day.

2018: THE YEAR CITIZENS BUSTED THE ROYALS FOR THEIR ATTEMPTED OVERTHROW OF DONALD J. TRUMP

Conclusion

There can only be one conclusion: Great Britain rules the United States. Which is why It wasn’t Russia that tried to fix the 2016 U.S. presidential election, it was the British.

Fabricated Oppo Against Trump by British Spook Firm,
    Illegally Funded by Clinton Campaign and DNC,
    Then Used to Initiate Probe and Appoint Special Counsel,
    And Conduct a Witch Hunt Against Trump and Russia[1]

And do you know that the Brits continue to promote their utterly juvenile charade now ridiculed the world over as “the MI6-directed fake Russiagate scandal”?!
    Not only do the real perps promote this preposterous hoax — 24/7 — using the London press and New York MSM, but they’re also openly influencing the POTUS not to release the damning Russiagate documents because of how much various organs of the UK Government are directly implicated in the treacherous affair. See: MI6 battling to stop Donald Trump releasing classified Russia probe documents
    Truly, when all the dirty laundry is aired between London and Washington, D.C. generations of Americans will fully understand that they have been the victim of:
    THE GREATEST CRIMINAL
    CONSPIRACY IN U.S. HISTORY

State of the Nation
    December 31, 2018

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    9 hrs ·

Their "Satanic Majesties"
    First some background --- the Early Church was polluted by the old Satanic religion of Summer and Babylon early in its history. This could not be avoided, as the Church took root in the very seedbed of the Great Abomination--- Jesus grew up in Galilee, which was part of Ancient Kingdom of Summer. This is why we have such stories as "The Good Samaritan" and why the Bible records Peter's fight with Simon Magus, who was the first, but not the last to promote a "working relationship" between Satanists and the Church.

Satanism began in Jesus's homeland, but as it was a sea-going religion it quickly spread throughout the known world and established itself in seaports--- what we now know as Tel Aviv is next door to the Great Temple of Balbeck, Sidon, and Tyre---- all centers of Satanic worship. It also spread eastward to Babylon and north into Assyria and the Chaldean Empire.

The Great Abomination spread around the entire Mediterranean and deep into Africa, becoming entrenched in Alexandria and Carthage, Crete, Sardinia, Malta, the Black Sea, and Turkey.

By the Seventh Century Before Christ, the Great Abomination had seeded itself in the seaports of eastern Italy and Gaul and set up a headquarters in Portugal among the Phoenicians and outposts along the western side of the British Isles --- Cornwall, Wales, and Ireland.

So the Great Abomination travelled westward with the sailors, and especially with the sea-going Israelite Tribe of Dan, whose emblem is a giant snake--- which was at one time prominently displayed on their tribal banner. See the references in Genesis.

The Tribe of Dan was one of the ten (10) "Lost Tribes" of Israel --- "lost" to Jacob in the sense that they adopted the Satanic religion and propagated it wherever they roamed.

The Romans suppressed "the Babylonian religion" early on and through the days of Augustus Caesar, but with the end of the Punic Wars and the sack of Carthage, the old Siren Song of Semiramis came to Rome with the Carthaginian slaves and the Great Abomination became one of Rome's accepted State Religions.

By the Second Century Before Christ, the priests of "Cybele" (--- yet another name for Semiramis and her Cult) had become the Tax Collectors for Imperial Rome. They wore black robes and white wigs, just as British Barristers still do.

It is easy to see how and why the Early Church was irrevocably harmed and polluted by its Devil's Bargain with Constantine and the Council of Nicea.
    "St. Jerome" liberally abused his position of trust to exclude key portions of the Biblical record and to add totally fictional works attributed to the Apostle Paul --- but actually written as "homages" by his own friend, Paul of Ephesus, whose misogynist screeds have been used to achieve the Roman Patrician goal of subjugating women--- all things that Jesus never taught and which the actual Paul never advocated, either.

They also painted Mary Magdalene as a harlot. A great many other teachings were subverted and subtly twisted at this time to promote Rome's desire for a quiet, complicit, docile form of what they dubbed "Christianity"--- a doctrinal core of deceit which took the life and teachings of Yeshuah and turned him into a idol after the Babylonian fashion: he was no longer a man, but a god -- in itself a False Teaching that he never promoted.

All this to give you a "sweeping glance" at what we come to now. We know that the Church was polluted early on and know what, when, where, by whom, and how. Satan has always been "part of the story" --- but in many ways never fully disclosed, he has also been substituted as the story.
    Please note that "substitution" of one thing for another is always part and parcel of the modus operandi of Satan. He seeks to substitute himself in the place of our Creator. He seeks to replace England with Great Britain. He seeks to replace Yeshuah with "Jesus" and "Christ". He seeks to replace you with a corporation named after you. And, way back in the days of Samuel, he gained a "good hit" when he got the Hebrews to substitute men for the True King.

I have told you all that there are two (2) "Gods" in the Bible and you must read it very carefully to discern which is which. I have told you that Yahavah, the Creator, is not the same as Jehovah, who delights in the smell of burning flesh. See? It is just another one of their "similar names deceits", designed to trick you into worshiping the wrong God, the same way they try to substitute "the United States" for The United States of America.

The same way they teach you to misdirect your prayers by sealing them with "Amen" --- a reference to the Egyptian god, Amen-Ra, aka, the Sun.

I have told you that all that you need to know about the history of the struggle we are engaged in, is contained in the single Book of Genesis and that the beginning is also the end. This fight between Eve's Children and Satan's Children was declared by the Creator to settle who would rule the Earth after Adam abdicated his responsibility.

We shall overcome by the Sword of Truth and they shall attempt to overcome by making us stumble into a Quagmire of Deceit.

So here is the unvarnished Truth about the "13 Bloodline Families" and the current state of abject depravity within the Roman Catholic Church.

The Children of Satan, being what they are, are deceitful by nature---thought it would be a good idea if their Merovingian Kings claimed to be the literal bloodline descendants of Yeshuah. Once that False Claim was established, it was only a logical hop-skip-and-a-jump for the feudal retainers of the Merovingian Dynasty to claim that they were all lineal descendants of the Disciples.

So there you have it --- the supposed "Royal Bloodline"--- of Yeshuah, and the twelve bloodlines of his Disciples. Only now, having become familiar with the way Satan twists and turns identities and words using names and labels, you will note that "Yeshuah" is now known as "Jesus" and called "Christ" and his Disciples have become "Apostles".

There you have their Dark Ages Swindle that resulted in these "Illuminati Bloodlines" and the only reason they are "Illuminati" is that they know it was a con game and a swindle, first to last.

We all have cause to know that the inheritance we achieve through Yeshuah is purely spiritual and takes place in the realm of the spirit, not the flesh.

So one plus twelve equals thirteen.

The sun plus the Zodiac equals thirteen.

Jacob plus his sons equals thirteen.

Jesus plus his disciples equals thirteen.

But, Judas Iscariot plus the Apostles also equals.... thirteen.

So all this is background to enable me to make a reply to the following information:
    "....when the Black Mass was celebrated in the Vatican on June 29, 1963, the participants pricked their fingers with a gold pin and swore allegiance to Lucifer. Father Malachi Martin S.J., was, at that time, Secretary to Cardinal Bea in the Vatican. He subsequently resigned his position as a Jesuit priest and began writing books. You can find them by googling his name. He and his friend, a Father Cahn, if I am remembering it correctly were both murdered for exposing these things.

Fr. Martin appeared numerous times with Art Bell on Coast to Coast AM during the 1990s. The Jesuits, known as The Church Militant, invented confession to be used as an intelligence gathering tool to identify heretics during the Middle Ages, and are much involved with Freemasonry. I have a video on the Luciferian liturgy being sung in a Vatican worship service.

Behind the Vatican are the Jesuits, headed by the Black Pope, and behind them is the Grey Pope, Pepe Orsini, of one of the 13 Bloodline families, behind them are the demons and the Reptilians going back to the 'serpent' in the Garden of Eden.

The Reptilians have been behind the Vatican since its inception. In 1964, under Pope Pius VI, the Reptilian Auditorium that sits to the right rear of the Vatican Complex, was dedicated...."

All this is, of course, correct --- and a matter of record. You can see the giant snake throne the Pope sat on when holding court as the Roman Pontiff--- an Office now defunct since 2011, and also exposed by Frank O'Collins and myself and Kurt Kallenbach and many others.

The Vatican is under their system the antithesis of the Holy See, in the same way that Edward Sin-clair also used the name Edward Saint-clair.

Just think of the cartoons of your childhood with the devil perched on one shoulder and the angel perched on the other: sin-clair is his devil persona, saint-clair is his angel persona, and the man caught in between is erroneously taught that this is his nature, and that he can never be unified, but must be eternally "at war" with himself.

This ancient, pervasive, misconception of duality and "good" and "evil" as mutual necessities carried to an extreme led to the actions taken in 1963 and the acceptance into the Church of all the profound evils in evidence within it at the current time.

It was at the time seen as an effort to "normalize" and "accept the reality of evil" as part of human nature, and so to overcome it by "inclusion" --- which is all a nice bunch of verbiage seeking to excuse the complete and utter loss of moral compass displayed by Pope Pius VI and his entire entourage.

"Fornicating with the Kings of the Earth" doesn't quite describe it, but close enough. Their actual motto might have been more prosaically stated as, "If you can't beat them, join them."

So all the "apples" turned rotten at once, as apples are known to do in the presence of one profoundly corrupting influence, with the result that we have pedophile priests and sodomites and cannibals and every other evil under the sun sheltering in the arms of the Church and using the Church as a storefront.

And all this is embedded along with the accompanying "Doctrines of Death" which were also adopted.

Satanism is a Death Cult, so of course, there had to be Doctrine of Death, and a Doctrine of Scarcity, and a Doctrine of Blood, and a Doctrine of Relativism and a Doctrine of Every Other Evil you can think of to "accommodate" Satanists as part of the Church's Ecumenical Outreach.

The Truth is that Satan is a failed Archangel --- a type of Seraph, and all Seraphs are Reptilian by nature, forged in the Cold Fire of Sirius B. These Great Dragons can be the Servants of the Living God, or they can be Outlaws and worshipers of Delusions which are all based on the concept of Separateness and Ego.

Pope Pius VI's attempt to overcome separateness by embracing such evil and insanity is a tragic miscalculation and underestimation of the virulent nature and all-consuming ego involved--- Satan seeks only "to murder and destroy" without end and without reason. Inviting him into the Church was like sitting on a cobra and hoping for good results.

For while it is possible for us to be reconciled with the duality we experience within ourselves, and to come back into alignment and be in tune with our Creator, this is not possible for Satan. His only end has been declared -- and it is the Abyss.

We are now living through the Apocalypse, where the curtain is pulled back and we finally see what was hidden. It's more than most people want to see and more than some can bear to see--- yet it is only by owning the Truth that we can live and progress and get beyond this nastiness.

Lately, I've had people come to me and advance the repugnant idea of the "Noble Lie" --- that it is cruel and inhumane to deprive people of lies that they have built their lives upon. What will they do when they realize that George Washington wasn't the first President? That they have been slaves "in the land of the free"? That Yeshuah didn't come here to die for their sins?

To them, I can only reply that the meanest truth is far better than the grandest lie.