Page 36 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Anna von Reitz
    52 mins ·

The Exchange Stabilization Fund
    The Exchange Stabilization Fund is nothing but a gigantic commodity rigging scheme --- and the commodity being rigged is currency, all the currencies in use in the entire world.

Standing at the top of this "ultimate cornering of the market in money", are two men --- the Secretary of the Treasury and the President, but one must pause ---- which Treasury? Which President?

Steven T. Mnuchin gave up his American State Citizenship as a baby and never reclaimed it. He lived most of his life as a "US Citizen" and upon becoming "Secretary of the Treasury" he morphed again into an "International Citizen" and Officer of Interpol, having no allegiance to this country or its people whatsoever.

He is also not under the direction of President Trump, who tried to have him arrested and was prevented from doing so.
    Both the "Secretary of the Treasury" and the "United States Attorney General" are put in power by appointment by the President, but then promptly cease to work for the President who appointed them.

So, who does Steven T. Mnuchin actually serve? The IMF and UN Corporation and all the other usual suspects known as Globalists and "The Cabal", the Rothschilds both British and French, the Queen, the Pope --- anyone and everyone in the multi-layered "world government" above President Trump who is a mere CEO of a bankrupt Territorial Corporation.

Mnuchin's actual job has nothing to do with our Treasury, beyond the fact that he is responsible in general for keeping a lid on things and making sure that the old ESF Commodity Rigging Scheme continues to function as planned.

So, Anna, I can hear you saying ---- why have you told us to make him our Fiduciary? He's a rat! In fact, he's a King Rat....this is counter-intuitive in the extreme! I see heads all over America wagging in consternation, so here's the answer:

For the simple reason that when you name him your Fiduciary he becomes responsible for abusing your money and paying YOUR debts.
    That onus no longer lays upon you and you can prove it using the reasonable evidence of your Registered Mail receipts and Return Request Cards and copies of Form 56.

When the Territorial and Municipal Courts come tearing after you and claim that you are responsible for the "Your Name" and "YOUR NAME" franchises, just shrug and say --- no, I returned those vessels to Steven T. Mnuchin at the same time I returned my lawful Trade Name to its permanent domicile in (California, Maine.....) Here's the proof, your Honor.....I am not responsible for the debts of those franchises and organizations. He is.

You can now see, perhaps for the first time, how comforting it is to be able to blame a King Rat and hold him accountable instead of paying his debts for him. And as for the Judges, they have no excuse for even talking to you about his debts and responsibilities.

So, we have answered, "Which Secretary?" and still haven't answered, "Which President?"

Obviously, it's not Mr. Trump in control of the Exchange Stabilization Fund. He has no concept of how to run a vast international currency rigging scheme, and even if he did, the corporation he is "President" of is in Chapter 11 Reorganization, in the receivership of foreign Bankruptcy Trustees.

So which "President" is supposed to be counter-balancing Mr. Mnuchin? Either it's Mr. Trump, whose position is vacated as a result of the Territorial Bankruptcy, or it's a different "President" altogether.

It could be the "President" of the U.S. SENATE, but the Municipal Government is also under liquidation, so that position would also be vacated.

Maybe there is nobody currently counter-balancing Steven T. Mnuchin. Maybe he is "it" in this international game of Hit and Run.

More likely, given the mechanization of the fraud against humanity and the many in-roads made by David Rockefeller and Prince Philip, the "President" being referred to is a different "President" of a different "US" entirely.

Perhaps the "President" of the Queen's Privvy Council has been given an Honorific Title? Or the "President" of the UN Corporation? Or the "President" of the Board of the IMF?
    Or..... well, there are many, many "Presidents" in the world, most of whom would be more likely candidates to serve the interests of a staggeringly huge international currency rigging scheme than Donald Trump.

Suffice it to say that the plenitude and value of the currency in your pocket is dictated by Steven T. Mnuchin and as you have named him your Fiduciary in this matter, he and his Successors are responsible for those Territorial Accounts and Municipal ACCOUNTS named after you, until such time as the whole Mess is straightened out.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    5 hrs ·

Think of it as Two Rival Gangs
    You have two obvious choices, and both of them are bad. They differ only in degree and kind of evil. Both are deceitful, self-serving, greedy, arrogant, and clannish. Neither one can be trusted.
    The only thing that they will reliably join forces on is keeping any other gangs off their shared turf.

Let me give you an example of it.
    Ever wonder how it was that all the American Carrier Fleet was at sea when the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor?
    The Carrier Fleet belonged to the Municipal Government--- the US NAVY-- and the members of Congress were not willing to risk their investments just to bait the Japanese.

FDR had known about the planned attack for over a week, but he just sat there like a toad and waited and left the old battleships and destroyers of the Pacific Fleet at anchor. Bait in a trap- and springing that trap would mean that he and the guilty war-mongers backing the British Crown would be free to charge trillions of dollars worth of new ships and airplanes, rations and uniforms and everything else you can name against the credit of the American States and People.

It was a trap for us, every bit as much or even more, than it was a trap for the Japanese.

Day of Infamy, indeed.
    If the sailors had been more politically savvy and aware of the fact that the US NAVY was not the same as the United States Navy, the sudden departure of the Carrier Fleet should have warned them-- with or without action by the traitorous FDR-- that something was up.

This is in fact typical "standard operating procedure" -- the British Territorial United States is used to get us into a war, and after the fact the Municipal United States comes in to defend its shared turf and to get a share of the plunder.

The one left to pay for it all in blood and money and credit just happens to be you and your family--- Third Parties who don't belong to either gang,

From the standpoint of both gangs, you are the "marks", the prey, the sheep to be shorn or slaughtered.

There are far, far many more of you than them, and if you would get busy and wake up and organize your own gang you could easily put all these crooks and bullies in their place--- but instead they indoctrinate you to "vote" in their private elections and to choose sides--- either Democrat or Republican.

This keeps you all nicely sidetracked and co-opted and looking to them for money and leadership when in fact all the money they have, they are extorting out of you!

If it weren't so diabolical, it would be funny. If you could all see through it as easily and surely as I do, this situation would be over in five minutes instead of dragging on for years.

In the current situation the Municipal Government has to vacate for 90 days---- they have to do this to complete their 2015 bankruptcy.

So they couldn't give Donald J. Trump money to build a wall as a new spending bill even if they wanted to. They are temporarily cut off from access to the printing presses and having their paws slapped by the bankers and priests of Molloch.

They, the members of Congress, who are supposed to be running the Municipal United States Government are blaming Trump for a government shut down that is in fact the result of their own malfeasance, mismanagement,and criminal fraud-- and making it look like it's all about the border and building a fence.

And, wonder of wonders, he is letting them put on this ridiculous sideshow and taking the blame for the shut down.
    I agree with Cher. After all that they have squandered, what's five billion more? It's not even worth arguing over, certainly not worth shutting down the government--- but you see, it's not about building a wall.
    It's certainly not a contest between who gets the benefit-- the steel mills or the high tech electronic and drone surveillance companies-- because they are both owned by the same perpetrators and controlled by the United States Army.

It's about covering up the Municipal bankruptcy and the fact that the Vermin have to shut down for ninety days and vacate D.C. just as they did in 2000. They ginned up the whole Gore vs. Bush Election Scandal and the Florida "Chads" controversy to cover that one.
    Just watch and mark my words.

The "Congress" will hunker down and entrench itself and Trump won't be able to get anything funded. Not a single new spending bill will pass in either house. They will howl and scream about Trump and blame it all on him and make it look like it's him and his personality --that they are all fed up and just can't work with him, blah, blah, blah--- but in fact, he has nothing to do with their lack of spending and it is not his fault.
    I will be extremely honest with all of you and with the bankers and the Pope -- I am the lawful Fiduciary sent here by The Kingdom of Heaven to take charge of this Mess, and I want it to end-- not just in the United States, but worldwide.

Two years ago I told all of them what to do and how to convert this entire system from a debt system to a credit system. It would take three days and would hurt nobody.

Instead of listening to me and doing what I told them to do two years ago, they have tried to go on with Business As Usual even after their wrong-doing is known and is fully exposed for all the Universe to see.

They think they know their business and they are going to just pull another "Fast One" and like a parasite, move to a new host--- China--- and play all their same old games using the Chinese as their Bully Boys.

But I have told you who I am and what Office I hold and whose authority I exercise in this matter, and the True God will not be mocked.

It's not going to be Business as Usual and it's not going to go the way they plan. They either do what I told them to do to convert the debt system to a credit system, or the time extended to them "for a time" will be at an end.

There is nothing that Mr. Trump and the Chinese Government can do --no, nor the bankers using these politicians like sock puppets, either. What has been declared to the people of the Earth since ancient times will be.

Either we have peace and plenty and an end to selfish oppression and manipulation--- or those causing the problem will be removed as if they never were.

They will cease to exist and their physical bodies will simply disappear from this time and space.
    No carnage. No arguments. No politics. No scams. No "defense" contracts.

Just excruciatingly exact and instantaneous removal of the stubborn n'er-do-wells.

They will be removed and the rest of this world will be changed "in the twinkling of an eye".

Just stand back and watch and listen for what I speak to you is true.
    The leaders of this manmade world have brought everyone to the brink of extinction rather than admit their folly and play a different game. It's not going to be allowed.

The True God, the God of Justice, has heard your prayers and seen your suffering at the hands of these Liars and Hypocrites. He has seen the damage and misery and disease they have caused, all the Innocent Blood they have spilled.

I have told them what they must do in order to be spared. I have faithfully pursued my mission and stood my watch-- and all they do is continue down the same old road, doing the same old evil things.

They talk among themselves. They heard my instruction and laughed and said to themselves-- we won't do that. It's too simple and we would not be in control anymore.

But trust me, the True God has declared the end of this system of things. His Word will not come back empty. His Fiduciary will not be denied.
    They think that during the next Blood Moon they will sign agreements with Trump that will assure their victory, but before the ink of their intention dries upon the page, their ending is assured.

As in the days of Noah it surely is. As Yeshuah has said, the Great Abomination stands where it should not stand--- in New York Harbor. The final warnings have been issued to all of these arrogant, stiff-necked, and evil men.

Now comes their downfall and their wreck. Now comes the Day of the Lord and His Justice upon those who have perpetuated and enforced all this evil, all this needless death and suffering upon the Earth: hear it as I have said it--they shall be no more.

But for those who have suffered all of this and endured, for all those who have watched and waited, a Wonder has been prepared. All those who love him have his Law already written on their hearts and to them a new Kingdom and a new Earth is granted.

Come now, the Lowly and the Kindly, and the Meek. Come all you people who have suffered. Come, as to a great feast and a party and a happy time beyond your wildest dreams, as his Word is fulfilled to the final jot.

His voice is in my mouth.
    This world and the Earth is in his hand.
    And he will not be mocked.
    All the Kings and Princes have been invited to the Wedding Feast, but they have not come. So, look, here is a place for you, who repent your sins. Let your joy drown all your sorrows!

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    4 hrs ·

Dear Mister Trump ---- January 11, 2019
    Dear Mister Trump

I am writing to you today and publishing this letter worldwide in hopes that the scales might finally drop from your eyes and you may realize that--- contrary to what you have been led to believe, neither I nor my husband nor anyone associated with us is "competing" with you for anything.
    Quite the contrary.

The Landlords have no reason to compete with or harm or do anything to undermine their loyal employees. It's the disloyal employees that have to worry about us.

The lawless Municipal Government operated by the "US CONGRESS" is temporarily out of action and I am prodding the Roman Curia and the Pope and the nascent leadership of the (cough, cough) "Holy Roman Empire" --- to make sure that those responsible are not allowed to simply set up their tents again under a different name.

The Demand leveled upon these Principalities requires more than a Revolving Door response.

Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi are simply part of that problem and need to be prevented from concocting a new name for another Municipal corporation and trying to continue Business as Usual.

It does no good to liquidate criminal corporations if you allow the criminals responsible for those corporations to go unpunished and allow them to continue exercising the privilege to incorporate new entities.

They simply boot up another new corporation under a slightly different name and keep on skating, when what should and must happen -- is that they are prevented from ever creating, operating, share-holding, or benefiting from any corporation ever again.

Don't even think about signing any agreement with the Chinese. They are simply trying to use you to gain access to our pockets, and will quickly take over the U.S. Military's role as the Bully Boys for the banksters, if you allow this.

That in turn will subject the whole world to the banksters via the Chinese in the same way that the whole world has been subjected to the banksters via the use and abuse of the "US" Military as cheap mercenaries. Same exact gig, different players.

It must be exposed and ended and those responsible must be considered international criminals of the highest order.

The Perpetrators will take your unprotected signature and use it as a rubber stamp to justify accessing American credit accounts, including those belonging to Territorial Citizens---vastly enriching themselves and increasing their power at the expense of innocent Americans who have been defrauded and misrepresented for generations.

So, are you sick of this situation?
    Go ahead and declare your Territorial State of Emergency and coordinate with us on it. We have the lawful authority to call the actual State Militias into action --- not the "State of State" Militias. The actual State Militias.

We will see what 20,000 Mexicans and Hondurans throwing rocks and hurling insults have to say to a million fed up Americans armed with rifles. We can and will assemble at the Border and bring our own armament to bear.

If the Municipal Government and its adherents have any complaints they know what they can do. We have already exercised our option as their Priority Creditors.
    This "manufactured emergency" wasn't manufactured by you and is merely the latest in a long line of such emergencies.

General Pershing and General Eisenhower both had to take action to remove illegal aliens. They did so without apology and so can we. The lack of funding resulting from the Municipal Government shut down should not discourage you or occasion any delay in Border Enforcement.

We, Americans, are more than competent to back up the Border Patrol. We can swear in any number of Deputies. We can do what has to be done with no thanks and no consideration to the Municipal Government.

For your information, I own all my names at all times and even own my DNA back to the moment of conception. I run no Territorial franchises and no Municipal franchises, either, and both parent corporations have been duly served and given Notice of these facts since 1998.

My lawful surname, "Riezinger", has been held as private property and under our trademark since 1855. Nobody has any right, reason, evidence, or authority to assert any ownership interest in me or my assets based upon this name or any combination, style, permutation, or ordering thereof.

My Paramount Claim all the way back to my zygote DNA is also a matter of record published in Illinois and Notice to both the Territorial and Municipal Governments has been posted in the land jurisdiction record of Winnebago County, Illinois.

The nature and meaning of all these names/Names/NAMES and their exempt and otherwise tax percuse standing has been reviewed and cleared under the Final Orders of the Vatican Chancery Court as of 2010, so there is no conceivable way for anyone in the Municipal or Territorial Government to make any valid claim whatsoever against me or my husband.

Even the Queen has admitted that our Trade Names are to be "disregarded" and that no further claims can be brought. All similarly and deceitfully contrived Foreign Situs Trusts operating under our "presumed" Trade Names were discharged in the bankruptcy settlement of the United States of America, Incorporated, and are no longer even conceivably liable for any debt--- and that has been true since November of 1999.

All the pillaging and plundering that the members of the Bar Associations in this country have carried on since that date as court actions are void for fraud and most of their actions prior to that date from 1860 onward, were just as fraudulent.

Likewise, all the claims against Municipal franchises dba under our NAMES are void for fraud as a result of the use of Dog Latin to name the ACCOUNTS.

All of that and more is owed to us by the Queen, Westminster, and the Pope, without excuse, without exception, and without deliberation.

Read that as: your Creditors are our Debtors.

All the American assets they have seized upon are owed back to us.
    We have standing in the matter of our credit and our assets and that has already been fully admitted. We can (and have) sued to receive back control of our assets, which has already been established by Operation of Law. All that remains is negotiating the peace.
    We can fund the functions of the Territorial Government including the American Military without recourse to con games and acts of unconscionable fraud against American babies in their cradles. And all we need from you is your agreement to honor your own Service Contract in accord with the actual Constitution --- which is what you are trying to do anyway.
    It's time that you spoke to your actual Employers. Not the Chinese.

We notice that you are jetting all over and showing up in unexpected places. Anchorage, Alaska, at this time of year is an unexpected place. Frozen solid and subzero, its a good place to start making America --- and the entire world --- great again.

By working together we can put an end to the fraud and the stranglehold of the bankers and their proxies in the Municipal Congress.

At the end of your speech about the Border Wall, I noticed and heard your agonized plea, "So help me, God."

God has heard you and sent us. We've been standing here for several years, hands outstretched. We have the keys to the ways and the means forward and it doesn't require any permission from the Municipal "US CONGRESS" nor any funding from them, either.

As long as you have been talking to the ilk of Chuck and Nancy, talk instead to us. It will be a relief. And you will learn things
    about the history of this country and how it has been abused
    that will perhaps make your blood boil, but also serve to save everyone on Earth from continued abuse.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    2 hrs ·

About the Christians and the Bankers
    All the bankers I know put their money in Muslim banks.

Why? ---They don't trust each other, and for good reason.

The Muslims have a reliable code of law and ethics. If a banker steals anything in the Muslim world, he loses his hand or his head.
    Right now. No questions asked. And everybody knows it.

As a result, the Muslims enjoy the most reliable and honest banks in the world.
    And the rest of us?

We are treated to a plague of bankers chiseling us and commandeering our assets for their benefit, bankers wallowing in unjust enrichment, and thieves sitting on every bank Board of Directors.

Our entire government has been corrupted and undermined by bankers.

Our people have been misled, deceived, and plundered by bankers.

The world currencies have been grossly manipulated for political and economic advantage by bankers--- and this has been allowed by corrupted governments and supported and enforced by corrupt military and law enforcement officials.

Other commodity supplies besides currencies have been rigged in the same way with the same results --- the bankers and their political and military flunkies get rich and everyone else takes it in the shorts.

And the source of all this evil? Love of money. Just as it says in the Bible. They have created their own idols and bowed down to Mammon and created and practiced all manner of evil in the name of money.

Non-Muslim bankers think they will get away with it forever, because their hands and heads have not been chopped off. They have not been arrested and jailed for their crimes. Regulations and laws have not been enforced.

No consequences at all have attended their thievery, even their illegal enfranchisement and "securitization" of living people and the loss of millions of lives in wars for profit has not been sufficient cause to send them and their political cronies to the gallows.

A sane man must look at this and wonder --- why not?
    A large part of the answer in America is fraud.
    People have been deluded and deceived by these con artists and fed a steady diet of dis-information and false history and propaganda in the public schools, until a large part of the population is living in a world that literally does not exist except in their minds.

Americans under the influence of these purposefully induced delusions and false assumptions believe in "America, Land of the Free" even when it is self-evident that nearly everyone who lives here is in chains, subject to racketeering by the IRS, and afraid of what poses for their own dear government.

Bankers and their entourage of politicians and military sycophants have substituted their private "governmental services" corporations for the government we are owed, using similar names deceits and propaganda and substituting private corporate elections for the Public Elections and Offices we are owed.

They have controlled our credit and money supplies and via that fulcrum have endeavored to set up a worldwide credit, currency, and asset rigging scheme that would, if successful, guarantee their dominance over the rest of humanity, and the ascendancy of Mammon over the Living God.

I have reason to believe that the entire reason---above and beyond the control of oil resources--- that so much effort and money and propaganda invective has been spent on the Middle East is simply the fact that the Muslims and their Sharia Law stand in stark opposition to this program of the bankers, for the bankers, and by the bankers.

The Muslims still stubbornly worship a God other than Mammon and they still uphold their religious Public Law. They still execute dishonest bankers in the public squares and make no apology about it.

From a banker's standpoint, you can see why this is a real problem and threat to the success of their plans to establish a world hegemony for criminals--- and why dismembering and discrediting Muslim countries and the religion of Islam generally is a priority for them.

In a very fundamental way, we are engaged in a spiritual war, a religious war between Mammon and all Comers, including the God of the Jews and the God of the Christians and the God of the Muslims ---- but only the Muslims are standing tough.

The Jews are cynical after all that they have been through and the Christians are just beginning to wake up.

Most Catholics still don't know about the Black Mass in 1963 converting their Church and their Faith to the worship of Lucifer---the chief running dog of Mammon.

Now there is a reform movement to stop that and separate the Church from the Babylonian "Secular Worship" ---- but the Church would still be in bed with the "Holy Roman Empire" instead of the Office of the Pontiff, so this is just a step-back position and not a true repentance, not a thorough house cleaning and severance from the bankers.

It's the banker's way to just make all these changes and not tell anyone, so that we all just go on assuming one thing, when in fact something entirely different is going on. You start playing a game of Checkers and halfway through, with no warning at all, they start playing Parcheesi instead.

You start attending a Christian Church and learning about the glorious teachings of Yeshuah, and then find out that your money is going to Lucifer instead and that your soul has been claimed as chattel and is being traded in a lively market for Baptismal Certificates.

They give up the Office of the Roman Pontiff and boot up the "Holy Roman Empire" instead. It's all just criminal bull shit and idolatry using --- and being allowed to use --- the Roman Catholic Church as a storefront.

This shameful nonsense has got to stop and the Catholics are responsible for seeing to it that it does. Those who are engaging in this blasphemous "trading in souls" are not Christian and they have to be removed from the Church and prevented from making any claim to being Christian at all.

It's not the talk. It's the walk.
    No matter how liberal you may be in your interpretation of scripture, or how loose your moral compass, common sense, and grasp of logic ----- bisexual Babylonian hedonist transvestites straight out of The Rocky Horror Picture Show acting as slave traders of souls --- are incompatible with any "Church" associating itself with the teachings of Yeshuah and the mission of the Holy Spirit.

The rest of us are not waiting for the Catholics to finish cleaning up their own mess, but are forging ahead to wake up the rest of the Congregations and summoning the Protestants to account.

How is it that the Lutheran Church in America sold our Baptismal Certificates to the Roman Pontiff? And the Southern Baptists, too? And what about you, LDS? Not content to sell the current generation, you have gone back generations and done the same thing, too?

Insanity does not begin to explain all that has gone on in the Catholic Church nor in this country since 1913, but with the Living God as my Witness, it has to end.

And meantime, we all need to learn a lesson or two from the Muslims.
    If we, Christians, had remained as true to our Living God and to the moral teachings we have received, none of this evil would be going on.
    The bankers might still have their heads, but they'd be in jail and nobody anywhere would be trading in "titles" to anything or accepting I.O.U.'s as money or excusing criminality via exercise of bankruptcy privileges that are grossly undeserved.

It's a spiritual war, a war for your mind. Use it. Wake up. See what is in front of you. The gaping mouth of all-devouring Mammon seeks to destroy---and will destroy, if you just stand around like sheep and allow it.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    2 hrs ·

An Innocent Question
    I have been asked the innocent question --- "Why can't you be our Interim Government?"

Well....
    The problem with calling what we are and what we are doing an "Interim Government" is that our government has always been here and was the lawful actual government before, during, and after the Civil War and everything in between. The whole "Civil War" was conducted as an illegal commercial squabble on our shores.

Afterward the Perpetrators just neglected to explain the situation to the populace and moved in-- still paying our Army with our money, but directing it to consider us enemies.

It took all this time for the American People to wake up, piece together the history, and recognize the Gross Breach of Trust and lawlessness involved here.

So-- we ARE the actual and lawful and rightful government of this country, never involved in any fight, not parties to any treaties changing or abrogating our original agreements with these foreign governments, just grossly abused by Allies and Trustees who owe us far, far better treatment, accountability, service, and consideration.

The proper way to view this would be analogous to hiring a Security Company to guard your house, and instead of guarding your property and protecting you, they fall upon you as you are coming home, beat you senseless, sell you as a slave to pirates, continue to collect their wages from your assets, move into your house, sell your furniture, drink up your wine cellar and then look surprised when you show up years later with a Posse at your back.

These are criminal acts which have been foisted off under conditions of Gross Breach of Trust and Commercial Contract. Not the result of politics or contract or any actual war--- just sheer, blatant garden variety criminality.

So what we are doing is called "re-populating" our original jurisdiction with all those people who are "returning home" after being shanghaied and abused.

Those who have perpetuated these crimes against us happen to be the same Hypocrites who have preached the longest and hardest about the importance of Law and Order and the Principles of Democracy-- all of which they have undermined and betrayed and failed to meet.

This should not surprise us, as they have shown their true stripes long ago. They are sanctimonious criminals. Con artists. Brigands. Inland pirates. And they have acted as Predators, pillaging and plundering our innocent and trusting people for foreign interests.

Thus, while the "Federal" part of the Federal Government has been in "abeyance" and under "reconstruction" since the Civil War, the actual government of the States and People has always been here, but has been outrageously dis-served and abused and left uninformed.

We have no need, therefore, for any interim government-- merely need the People of this country to wake up, form their Jural Assemblies, realize what has been done to them, and take back and restore their lawful government.

At that point, the Territorial and Municipal United States are forced back into their boxes and the actual government is fully restored.

So-- we are standing in the gap and demanding back what is rightfully owed to all of us, and the more of us who do the same, the better.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    1 hr ·

Thirteen Angry Democrats
    Donald Trump just tweeted about the FBI witch hunt and the actual motives underlying it and he mentioned the "Thirteen Angry Democrats".

I wonder if he realizes who those "Thirteen Angry Democrats" represent and why there are thirteen of them?

There are always thirteen ---- Jacob and his Twelve Sons, then the Twelve Tribes become Thirteen (because Joseph bypasses his birthright to his two sons), then Jesus and the Twelve Disciples, then the number of total Disciples becomes Thirteen --- the Twelve Faithful and Judas Iscariot, then the Thirteen Illuminati Families claiming to be the flesh and blood of the Apostles (oh, yeah, yuk-yuk) and finally, let's look up at the sky?
    What do we see?

The Sun or the Moon and the Twelve Constellations. Day --- the Sun plus twelve unseen (veiled) Constellations. Night --- the Moon plus thirteen (revealed) Constellations.

What do you see on the Great Seal? Thirteen stars.
    The number of stripes on the flag? Thirteen, again.
    The number of colonies included as the "original colonies" is? Thirteen..

No matter what these Babylonian Mammon-worshipers do, it always has to add up to thirteen, even thirteen "Angry Democrats".

Okay, folks, we have thirteen Angry Democrats spouting lies and making false accusations and pouting and flouncing around and not caring a fig about this country of the people in it----for the very good reason that they are representing the Thirteen Illuminati Families.

Literally. Mouth-pieces, all.
    And because they stop at nothing and care nothing for the truth and aren't at all circumspect about what they are doing, how they are doing it, or even why they are doing it ----- much less what the likely results may be, they are cowing down all the sane people in Congress, who are seeing all this "passion" and thinking ---- "Wow! I don't know if I want to stand up against that kind of abuse!"

And there is Donald Trump. Thirteen against one.
    Let's see.... that leaves 422 people who aren't bought and paid for
    mouthpieces for the Liars.

The odds are still pretty good when you take in the broader view and make it your business to put lead in their pencils with calls and letters from "350 Million Angry Americans".

I can somehow feel the heat of all our combined breaths down the backs of all their necks. About time, too.

Remember, Americans are called "Constituents" --- not citizens, not voters --- "Constituents". We are the employers of these jackrabbits, as opposed to their fellow-employees.

So if you are disgusted by the antics of the Thirteen Angry Democrats and fed up with the Illuminati, be sure to mention that you are an American Constituent owed every jot of their "Good Faith and Service" and whatever the Thirteen Angry Democrats say and do is nothing compared to what you will say and do if our border security isn't fully supported and enforced.

Thank you very much for your time and attention..

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    4 hrs ·

Thank You SOTN and AIM
    http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=112432

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=jwYbimhID0c

I appreciate all the work State of the Nation and American Intelligence Media have done to research the British calumny and deceit that has ruined our country and destroyed untold millions of lives.

SOTN and AIM are backing up what I said many months ago.
    Go back and look. I told everyone that it wasn't Russia and that it was Britain causing the trouble. It's ALWAYS Britain at the bottom of every dog pile.

Once the nations of the world catch on to this fact it will be a lot harder for Britain to employ its puppets in the US, in Qatar, in Hong Kong and elsewhere to cause trouble.

We all need to double-down on both "British" Governments-- Westminster and Whitehall-- and all their affiliates, especially the Government of Scotland which has been used for a lot of banking and legal chicanery.

People also need to know that the Government of France is largely influencing --and also being used behind the scenes---by the Monarchist powers to cause trouble in a secondhand fashion.

Britain uses the US, Scotland, and other countries as puppets for its bullying and cheating, but works with France to promote the same.

The end result is the same-- the only difference is that the French are more aware of it, so they protest -- like the Yellow Vests.

This is the difference between "Patsies" who are being commandeered or used unwittingly and partners in crime. Britain and France have long associations all the way back to the Dark Ages and have often been ruled by the same powers--- so they work together in ways that would astonish many people and are not the "Natural Enemies" they pretend to be.

Just notice that for many years Jacob Rothschild controlled the Bank of France and Nathan Rothschild controlled the Bank of England and you will see how "hand and glove" they actually are.

France has also been the Holy See's Ace in a Hole for centuries. Most of its investments outside Italy are centered in "Loyal France" and Spain is where they keep their private bank accounts.

The Holy See uses France the same way the Brits manipulate the US.

This sets up a situation where the sanctimonious criminals--- Britain and the Holy See--- sit back and appear to be innocent, when in fact they are the ones responsible for the problems in the first place. They are invariably the source of 90% of the trouble on Earth.
    And it needs to end.

We all need to wake up, expose their "Hidden Hand" -- the Secret Societies they have run through the Office of the Pontiff and now propose to orchestrate through the resuscitated "Holy Roman Empire"-- and keep the focus of exposure on them.

It's like monitoring a nasty little kid who is always causing trouble. You have to watch everything they do and all the kids they influence in order to keep them all in line.

You have to identify the ringleaders before you can sit on them.
    Now we all know that it is not the Americans that are causing any of this and that the "US" is a puppet being run by Britain, it is a lot easier to make sense of what has gone on in the world.

Britain has used "the US" as a siphon to drain America dry and supply itself with abundant cheap mercenaries.

Now that the Americans are waking up, the Schemers are trying to move their operations to China and use the Chinese in the same way--abundant cheap mercenaries under British and Holy See control.

Via a combination of co-option and pay-offs they intend to set up Hong Kong inside China just as they set up the District of Columbia in "the US".
    This forms a safe base of operations for them inside and associated with the country they are targeting.

Over time they confuse the identity of Hong Kong with "China" in the same way they have confused the identity of "the US" with America. This then allows them to undermine the actual Chinese government and gain access to the labor and credit and resources of the Chinese People. They will try to do to China what they have done here.

And they willl try to use China and it's young men to bully and rape the rest of the world, just as they have misled, used and abused the Americans.

It behooves every thinking being on the planet to see what these Vermin are doing and expose it so that they are cheated out of their aims.
    Russia needs to play a crucial part in this exposure because no other nation can. America is just waking up and the rest of the world is at a hopeless disadvantage.

As more people recognize the horrors of Commercial Feudalism and the plans of Britain and the Holy See to impose this on the whole world via manipulation of China, they will be blocked by many countering forces both inside and outside China.

Once fully awake, the American Peoole will be outraged by the mistreatment and Breach of Trust they have suffered at the hands of these criminals--- and they will have no trouble assisting the rest of the world in putting an end to these self-interested and diabolical Monarchist crime syndicates.

Enough is enough.
    We now know which governments are actually responsible and who the criminals are. We have identified the source of the problem and it's not Russia.

We have exposed the intention of the Vermin to move into the Middle East and foment trouble there via their misleading propaganda and funding of ISIS. We have identified their parasitic tentacles seeking to "set up shop" in China and run a "US v America" style national identity theft scheme via a similar "Hong Kong v. China" set up.

It is time for the entire world to wake up and put an end to the parasites' activities--- see through them and end them.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    1 hr ·

Judas Iscariot
    I recently published an article in which I observed that Judas Iscariot was the Thirteenth Disciple and said that he was "unfaithful". Most people can see why this is so and don't need an explanation of how Judas was unfaithful and the fact that he was unfaithful: it is clearly demonstrated in the Biblical text.

Jesus addressed Judas at the Last Supper, and clearly knew what Judas was about to do to him --- betray him to the Roman authorities in behalf of the Sanhedrin for the cost of a bribe of thirty pieces of silver.

I would call that "unfaithful" on the part of a Disciple, wouldn't you?

Jesus also said it would be better for Judas that he had never lived, and indeed, that also proved true, for what happened after Judas realized the results of his actions?

He threw the silver away and hung himself. He no longer wanted to live with that guilt on his head.

However, there is a New Age "interpretation" of the circumstance that holds that Judas HAD to betray Jesus in order for Jesus to become a martyr and "die for our sins"--- that Judas was the "necessary" betrayer and had no choice but to carry through his part in the Passion Play.

I will take that up with anyone who wants to raise their head above the trench they are in. I have news for everyone. Jesus didn't die "for" our sins. He died because of our sins--- our bad choices, our mistakes.

We, living people, always have freewill. Our Father honors our freewill, so that we learn the results of our choices, even when our choices are awful--- like Judas's choice.

The Life of Jesus was not pre-determined. He didn't have to die like that. He died because Judas and the members of the Sanhedrin and the Romans and the hoity-toity Jews of Jerusalem at that time rejected him and his message of peace and love and healing.

Remember how he wept when he saw Jerusalem and what he said? How he would have gathered Jerusalem like a hen gathers chicks, but they "would not"?

This was his observation at what appeared to be the moment of his triumphal entry into Jerusalem.

He already knew what was brewing. He knew he was going to his death. He went anyway and let the chips fall, even though he clearly didn't know everything about it and continued to question it in the Garden of Gethsemane and even on the Cross.

He walked forward in faith that some supreme good would come of it.

No, Judas gets no "free pass" for his decisions. Neither Our Father nor the Devil made him do it. He did what he did of his own free will and it had the results he chose.

Jesus also made his choices in perfect freedom. He could have run away. He could have refused the torture stake.

The actual lesson of Judas Iscariot is two-fold and has nothing to do with any pre-determined script: (1) money is a worthless substitute for God, and (2) faith is a necessary condition for life.

Peter and Judas both grossly and some would say "unforgivably" betrayed Jesus that same night. Both fell far short. But one condemned himself to die and one condemned himself to live ---- and the difference between them was faith.

Peter had faith that Jesus loved him and would understand and forgive him. Judas had no such faith to sustain him through the crisis.

Again, it all comes down to love and compassion --- whether you believe in love and trust it, or not. Whether you keep faith with love, or not. And whether or not you have faith enough to accept love and compassion for yourself in spite of your sins.

If Jerusalem could have seen itself as it truly was --- sunk in sin and Mammon-worship, if it could have confessed its condition and repented --- there was Jesus, ready to forgive it and gather it.

Obviously, he made the same "offer" to Judas.

Just as obviously, both Judas and Jerusalem rejected the offer. Even the "faithful" Disciples scattered and ran. His family came to the foot of the Cross, not the vast crowds who cheered one day and condemned the next.

So here we are again, at the end of "these times"---- as in the days of Noah, men sleep with other men and with beasts and summon demons to help them in their iniquities, women kill their own babies, criminals run the government, liars tell the news, the emblem and idol of the Great Abomination stands where it should not stand in New York Harbor. Even the prophecy of the Cedars and the Sycamores has come to pass in the wake of the destruction of the World Trade Center.

It's all there, spelled out for all to see, just as foretold --- the arrogance of our leaders, their refusal to repent and humble themselves after all the damage they have done and all the misery they have caused.

And not just the leaders of "the US" or New York City, the leaders of almost the whole world.

They all just continue to go on mindlessly, invoking Business As Usual, continuing to collect taxes from people who not only don't owe any taxes, but who are owed payment, instead, continuing to allow every kind of evil, including the wholesale murder of babies, the "securitization" of living people as if they were corporations made by men, the "trading in souls" via the buying and selling of Baptismal Certificates and DNA, the poisoning of our water and our food supplies, and all the endless lies and half-truths that go with this.

It is a stinking, horrifying pile of garbage and we have nobody to blame but ourselves, because this is all the result of choices that people have made to follow after Mammon and reject the Gospel, just like Judas, just like Peter, just like Jerusalem.

But this time the story is going to go a different route.

The Apocalypse has come. The continuing ruler-ship of Satan even in the modern world and in the modern Church has been exposed. The Watch Fires are lit. Those who stand guard, the Watchmen, have come forward to raise the alarm and give the final warnings.

Understand --- we are all guilty, we have all made mistakes. Understand also that the "cut" is determined by who repents and who admits their sin and who commits to living a new and better life, like Peter.

All the others, like Judas, will be gone.

So when I tell you that I have offered the rulers of the banks and the governments and the armies a safe and just and easy way to make correction -- a conversion of the debt system to a credit system that would take only three days and harm nobody on Earth --- and that they still refuse to act and instead continue to go forward with their old, established evil, take note.
    Like Jerusalem, they have been given "a time" to repent and reflect and look around at the unfolding prophecy.

At every step, they have had freewill to transform their destiny. They have no one and nothing to blame but themselves, for they have been told the Truth and given other options, and they still stubbornly continue to honor nothing but their ego and Mammon and Satan.

So, they have to go. It is only a question of exactly when and how this is to be accomplished, but not a question about the inevitability of this outcome. As Fiduciary, I have ordered it to be done quickly and quietly, with no big drama.

I wish that everyone on Earth would see their condition and repent it and trust in Our Father's love and generosity --- and commit to living a far better and braver life, like Peter, instead of throwing their lives away like Judas Iscariot.

That said, I have given everyone all the information needed to do the right thing by the Earth and its People and I have been laughed at for my trouble, physically attacked, and derided by those who should be in sack-cloth. As I have patiently fulfilled every Notice, many millions of innocent people have suffered and died to allow these evil-doers time to repent.

And still no true repentance comes.

The Office of the Roman Pontiff has been ended, but the so-called "Secular Worship" of Satan has continued right on, even among members of the Church and the Priesthood of the Church. When I have pressed for an end to it, the perpetrators have chosen to set up the "Holy Roman Empire" to take the place of the Office of the Roman Pontiff and continue conducting all their evil business as usual.

It's like a gang of little kids caught with their hands in the cookie jar, blaming it on the dog, waiting a couple hours and going right back into the kitchen as if nobody would notice.

Our Father honors their free will, and what they will choose for themselves, they will choose. They will not be allowed to ruin the Earth. They will not be allowed to disrupt and terrify and harm everyone else. They will not have their "Last Hurrah" in the way they envisioned it and most importantly, they will not win anything but their own destruction.

Though they think they have power and that they have money and that they have the ability to mount a fight, the fight is already over. It ended many years ago on a hill overlooking a trash heap called Golgotha.

Now comes the time and the peace of The Lamb. Let all on Earth be advised.

The final warnings have been issued and those aligned with evil are running out of time. The choice of Peter, like the choice of Judas, is set before them--- and before us all.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    34 mins ·

Emergency Powers?
    It should be perfectly obvious that our Constitution has never granted any so-called "Emergency Powers" to our President nor to any Congress authorized to act in our behalf. Logically, a Congress can't give what it doesn't have --which is the power to declare any "Emergency" nor to create the existence of any "Emergency Powers" on our behalf.

Any such powers claimed by the Municipal United States Congress apply only to its organization with respect to its administration of the Washington DC Municipality, which it rules as an independent international city-state. See Article I, Section 8, Clause 17.

Out of two million "attorneys" we don't have one left that can read a simple contract verbatim?

America as a country was born in an "emergency" and forged in fire. We don't even describe any "emergency powers" as we simply exercise whatever powers we need to exercise whenever and however.

Witness my comments to President Trump yesterday. While he is wondering how he can protect America's borders and do his job without funding, I just flat-out told him. Go ahead and declare your Territorial Emergency ---- and coordinate with us, your actual Employers running the land jurisdiction government owed to this country.

We're back. We're "home again". We have the lawful authority to deputize every man in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California if we want to, and we can authorize them to pack up their 30.30's and go make the Mexicans and Hondurans an offer they can't refuse.

The Territorial and Municipal United States Governments are milling around like chickens with their heads off, squawking and squealing about the Border Crisis, the Border Crisis, the Border Crisis and the Wall, the Wall, the Wall. But the reality is that we can have a million armed men on that border and backing up the Border Patrol as sworn deputies in 24 hours. And we don't need any "Emergency Powers" to do it, either.

Mr. Trump is justly concerned because it is his job and his business to provide for the safety and security of this country and its people. He has limited forces and funding to do it and 20,000 Meso Americans wanting to illegally cross our border is a real threat. To him. Not to us. We can squelch that nonsense like a mosquito running into a very big fly-swatter.
    The Municipal Hacks aren't at all concerned because they don't represent us, they simply took it upon themselves to claim (falsely) that they have the right to spend our money and enslave us to pay their bills when they demonstrably and definitely don't. In fact, all those clueless numbnutz in the Municipal Congress need to be permanently ceasing and desisting any claim to represent these States and this country---- because they don't and never have since 1860.

It's been nothing but a gigantic fraud scheme for 150 years, and thank the Lord there is no statute of limitations on fraud.

The Municipal "Congress" has managed to mess things up so completely that their corporation has required both bankruptcy and liquidation and for ninety days they can't pass a new spending bill, so even if they wanted to, they couldn't give Trump money for a Wall.

And they have no business making claims upon us and spending our money any way.

They are committing blatant international fraud. They don't represent us. They are not our fiduciary or fiscal agents. They are running their own separate "independent, international city-state" and most of the Democrats are Dual Citizens of Israel. All they are doing is picking our pockets in broad daylight and the worthless Papal Administration has been sitting there as our "Trustees" getting kick backs and letting them do it for 150 years.

Just because they hold their private corporate elections in every state of the Union doesn't mean those are our elections. Just because they open up their "franchises" like Dairy Queen franchises in every state of the Union and call them "STATE OF......" doesn't mean these are our States.

Trump could spend existing allocations in the Defense Budget to build the wall or beef up border security in other ways--- and he should. That's our money however it was illegally and immorally and fraudulently fleeced from us and one of the duties of the Territorial United States Government is to defend us. We didn't give it to them to defend the members of the the treasonous Municipal Government or the Hondurans, did we?

No. Nobody in their right mind could defend any such assumption.
    We have our "Emergency Powers" and they don't need any declarations, legal interpretations or explanations. Cross our borders and leave Mr. Trump unable to defend, and we will defend ourselves. There isn't anyone anywhere who has one iota of an excuse to say anything about it.

The Pope needs to get off his duff and arrange an airlift for all the members of the Municipal Congress that still want to play this game.

Looks like most of the Democrats will be finding new homes in Israel. Maybe a few decades of hard work on a Kibbutz will do them some good.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    23 mins ·

Replies to World Leaders
    1. I hear you talking among yourselves and the chief argument against doing what I have told you to do is --- "But we won't be in power anymore!"

Please submit a brief 2-3 page letter telling me exactly what you have done that is beneficial to humanity and why you should be in control of anything --- even a cat box?

2. The "FBI" is owned and operated (along with the "BLM") by a foreign corporation merely calling itself "THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES".

Do I really have to say more?

Locate the Board Members of "THE GOVERNMENT OF
    THE UNITED STATES" and you will have the parties responsible for the murder and ambush of LaVoy Finicum and also the witch hunt "investigation" into Candidate and now -President Donald Trump.

They are obviously and unarguably criminals who need to be hunted down, arrested, and punished.
    No big mysteries, here.

Go get 'em.

Anna Maria Riezinger
    c/o Box 520994
    Big Lake, Alaska 99652