Page 41 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Reply to Video Attacks--If I Am a Fake

By Anna Von Reitz
    Aside from the fact that many of the people running the "government corporations" are liars and have to be liars to keep their jobs, and also the fact that the same liars hire propagandists to work for them-- ask yourselves some questions.

If I am a fake and impersonating a judge-- why isn't anyone arresting me?

Why is it that it's only the people who don't follow my instructions who get into trouble?

Is it possible to be a Jesuit and a Lutheran at the same time?

Just put on your own thinking caps.

I am not a member of the Bar Association. I never said I was did I?

What kind of court am I running?

Answer: a State Court.

Which courts require their judges to be Bar Association members?

Answer: State of State Courts.

Do land jurisdiction Courts hire Bar Attorneys?

Answer: No.

What kind of court am I running?

Answer: Land jurisdiction.

Can I run a land jurisdiction court and be a Bar Member?

Answer: No

Does that expose the exposers as the know-nothings they are?

How did I meet the Pope?

Answer: By accusing the Holy See of crime and Breach of Trust.

Why did I work (unpaid) for three years as his Private Attorney to give Due Process to his employees?

He repented and asked for my help.

Would a sincere Christian say no?

Do I think I am the "Messiah"? Have I ever said anything like that?

No.

What have I said?

That I am the Fiduciary sent to clean up this Mess.

What proves that I am who I say I am?

Who else sued the Holy See and presented a cured Payment Bond and Bill of Lading?

How is it that my Bill of Lading and its cure date exactly coincides with the official start date of The Age of Aquarius?

What did Yeshuah say about his Kingdom, speaking about it back then in the Age of Pisces?

"My Kingdom is not of this Age."

Who is traditionally the Fiduciary in a Jewish community?

The Grandmothers.

What am I?

A Grandmother and Great-Grandmother.

What is my name?

Anna.

What is the name of Yeshuah's Grandmother as recorded in the Bible?

Anna.

Who do I represent in this matter?

The Kingdom of Heaven.

Who does the Pope represent?

The Kingdom of God.

Who triumphed and won the bet at Golgotha? Yeshuah or Satan?

Yeshuah.

So whose Kingdom was forfeit?

Satan's.

And where is his Kingdom?

The international jurisdiction of the sea.

And what is the Kingdom of Satan called?

The Kingdom of God.

So whether anyone likes it or not, The Kingdom of Heaven is here to collect Satan's Kingdom.

It's simple enough and it's only been thousands of years that everyone has known about it, so nobody can say it's a big surprise as if it was unannounced, can they?

And with all that has come out at the Dual Life of the Catholic Church, can we admit that the Apocalypse-- the great Revealing has come?

And with all the Churches turning themselves into corporations operating in Satan's Kingdom, can we admit the Great Apostasy has come?

And with the War in Iraq, did the Kings of the South and East and West not come as foretold?

And did the Kings of the North not come afterward and take over all the other Kings fought over?

And is Jerusalem not currently besieged in the midst of a great spiritual battle? Are not all the Nations of the world against her?

And is not the Great Abomination, a giant idol, a statue of Ashtoreth, "standing where it should not stand" in New York Harbor?

Are we not seeing evil in high places aplenty, and especially in the Kingdom of the Air? The Global Jurisdiction managed by the Church?

Even the Prophecy of the Cedars and the Sycamores has been fulfilled, had it not?

And don't the Liars still huddle in their dark places and trust in secrecy, thinking that their evil is unknown and that nobody will know their intent?

Aren't the Lawyers still the stumbling block? Refusing to go into The Kingdom of Heaven themselves, and blocking the way for everyone else?

What have I told you?

That there is no point in lying or trying to hide, because in Truth, everything is known.

That being so, why would I, knowing that, bother to lie about anything or hide anything from you?

With the Americans being raped and pillaged by their supposed friends and Allies and international Trustees---Britain and the Popes--for a 150 years, does anyone doubt that the Great Tribulation--the payment of Tribute to Rome-- has not come also?

Is there any doubt that these times are like the days of Noah with the Satanists murdering millions of babies and men sleeping with men and beasts and women cherishing dogs and cats instead of their own flesh?

America, even under Mary's protection, has suffered terrible unrelenting damage for many years and has been pillaged and broken by all the nations of the world, defamed, defrauded, degraded, laughed at and scorned, robbed, raped, polluted, hated and blamed has it not?

Haven't Christians all over the world been attacked and murdered for their faith?

Have I not been a faithful Watchman and sounded the alarm?

Have I not told you to flee Babylon?

Is there not a "remnant" of the once great American People -- our fledgling Jural Assemblies, coming back into the land jurisdiction and leaving the Kingdom of Satan behind?

What part of any of this is hard to see and understand?

Do you all need a brick wall to fall on your heads before you know what is true and look at what is right in front of you?

It has all come to pass. In five years time, he will stand among you again. So why are you not happy and making haste to prepare?

I could care less if you believe me, because the Truth is a sword in my hand and The Living God will not be mocked-- but a prudent man has eyes and ears, does he not?

----------------------------

See this article and over 1500 others on Anna's website here: www.annavonreitz.com

Thanks

Thursday, January 31, 2019
    My Status
    By Anna Von Reitz
    It's pretty amusing. Along with all the other communications I get every day, I am getting quite a number of complaints about typos and odd words in my posts, also complaints about getting posts re-routed through my webmaster's good offices.

I should explain.

The 7.0 Earthquake at the end of November set in motion a series of other events. The old "rock in the pond" phenomenon has been engaged.

After the initial stunned silence, we began with the obvious things -- replacing shattered windows, jacking up fallen entryways and carports, replacing insulation, etc., etc., etc.

We also swept up shattered glass and put books back on bookshelves in no particular order and dumped large amounts of mixed up stacks of paperwork into boxes.

Since two of our computers were in the end evaluation damaged beyond repair by the power surge that accompanied the automatic shut down of the power plants triggered by the Earthquake, we had to replace/reconfigure our office and computer network, too.

All this is going on with no let up or stop in the work flow demand already placed on us. If anything, we have had to increase the amount of bank, diplomatic, and correspondence work throughout this time period, plus as a result of all that, add many hours of additional research time for our history and process guys.

When you talk to people, they naturally have questions and those questions lead to more questions, which lead to more answers, which lead to more questions.

This is the story of my life.

So, we were able to barter tools for labor and work other deals to get assistance that was needed, and allow us to spend donations on materials, replacement equipment, etc., but all this takes time--- especially when other issues are constantly intruding and demanding attention. Thus, even though it is now two months after the disaster, we are only now getting my home office set back up to be usable.

This means that on a day to day basis, I have to either travel to the Living Law Firm office in Anchorage, where I have things more or less back to normal, or, I have to function as well as I can at home in Big Lake and continue to reconstruct and sort through my home office where the computer system is still non-functional, the broken furniture and other issues yet to be addressed, and I have only an iPhone to communicate with the outside world.

I can't be in two places at one time, and now that the main office in Anchorage is back in order, it's clear that I have to deal with my home office, too.

The articles you have been receiving have all been "written" one keystroke at a time and transmitted to Paul, and he has taken on the extra duties as assigned to post the articles and get them out for me.

Straightening out my office is something that only I can do. Some of this paperwork goes back thirty years. So, I am the one who has to do this job and there is nobody else with the background to (with relative certainty) piece it back together.

I have to bite the bullet and do as much as I can, as fast as I can, and keep plugging away at it. The effort is somewhat hampered by lack of funds overall. The diplomatic issues and the historical research demands have eaten into the money for earthquake repairs and replacements.

Also, one of our key contributors had to relocate from one end of the country to the other, because their spouse got a new job assignment. We are still scrambling trying to help their family with the expenses of that move, which was not foreseen and not something they could avoid--- especially as the spouse is now the primary breadwinner to allow her husband, a former Bar Attorney who tore up his card and came to aid us, the freedom to devote his time to this effort.

Please understand, I am not complaining one iota. The outpouring of help and the kindness and generosity everyone has displayed in helping us recoup from the earthquake has been in the true American Tradition and we are all very grateful. I am just letting everyone know "where I am at" and why my posts have glitches and why they are being transferred by Paul for a few days.

This is also why I have been hard to get hold of via phone. I only have one phone at Big Lake that connects to me (the land lines are down and my husband's phones are for his work and communication with him) so for the time I am there, everything directed to me is being funneled through one lonely iPhone. I often get text messages and phone calls coming in three and four deep at the same time and can't answer. The coverage of the phones at The Living Law Firm has been stressed out, too.

Our lead receptionist has been laid low with back surgery, our back-up receptionist has suffered bladder cancer therapy that takes them out two days of every week for six weeks, and that leaves the "rest of us" pinch-hitting. Correspondence is slow for similar reasons. My most experienced helper in that department is a Snow Bird who spends winters in Texas, and the two other wonderful helpers I have both got hit with family issues -- husband with a heart attack, daughter with six children coming home to Mom out of the blue.

"Beset and besieged" might be a good description of what has gone on here this winter. I am constantly reminded of Gilda Radner's comedy routine: "It's always something." For us, it has been more than "something". It's been "everything" this winter.

Bad weather of various kinds has played its part, too. Similar to the rest of the country we have been having extremes of weather --- "instant" blizzards that start and stop like someone turned a switch and ice storms that leave the roads unbelievably slick. Add that to four hours of daylight and it really cuts down on mobility.

So, what to you do? You hunker down. You face the fact that you aren't twenty anymore and no longer do well with leaping over tall mountains or seeing through thick veils of snow in the dark.

On a much brighter note, my dog's lymphoma / tumors on his liver have completely disappeared. The dandelion therapy from Germany did its work and his most recent ultrasound scan showed no masses or obstructions, and his latest blood tests are A-Okay. He had signs of laryngeal paralysis, but those, too, are slacking off. For a 13 year-old Labrador Retriever, he is about as happy and frisky as a dog can be.

Please bear with us as we continue to Dig Out. Someday I will go back and correct all typos and autocorrects. If you can send a donation in this dark and dreary winter, it's turning out to be the equivalent of our Valley Forge. I am still the Paymaster for the burgeoning force of historical researchers and disaffected (and disgusted) former Bar Members gathering to do battle with "The System". Please send what you can to either my PayPal: avannavon@gmail.com or via snail mail to: Anna Maria Riezinger, c/o Box 520994, Big Lake, Alaska 99652.

----------------------------

See this article and over 1500 others on Anna's website here: www.annavonreitz.com

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    17 hrs ·

For All The Jural Assemblies - 17 Clerks and Bondsmen
    There are two Offices in our Public Courts that derive from the ancient Ecclesiastical Courts: Clerks were originally Clerics and Bondsmen were Bondsmen of Christ.

Clerks set the venue of court cases-- that is, they determine where a case belongs, in which court and jurisdiction, and they assign it to a specific Judge, a Justice, or a Justice of the Peace to "shepherd" the proceedings.

So the first duty of a Court Clerk is to recognize the kind of action being pursued and the nature of the people or the persons pursuing it, and thereby, to correctly direct it to the appropriate jurisdiction and the appropriate court within that jurisdiction.

For many years now (since around 1965 in most places) Court Clerks have had no "People Courts" to refer people to. All the Public Courts we are owed were unlawfully converted into private courts serving only "Persons" when our often disloyal and often clueless employees incorporated the Territorial States of States and then the Counties, and began operating them as local franchises of federal corporations in exchange for federal kickbacks.

Now we have overcome the presumption and mistakes that led to this situation and are engaged in the process of setting up the Public Courts owed to the people of this country again. To start, we will only be serving the members of State Jural Assemblies-- because we are the only "people" to serve.

Everyone else has been reduced to "personhood" via a process of adhesion contracts and non-disclosure and fraud.

Unfortunately, until they all wake up and explicitly change their "presumed" political status, and join the State Jural Assembly, they are outside our jurisdiction just as they are outside of ours.

Our Clerks have to turn away people who are coming to our courts seeking redress while still functioning as "foreign persons" on our shores.

This can be determined simply by asking if they are members of a State Jural Assembly? And by looking at the subject of the case.

Does it involve one of the People?

Does it involve things that occurred within the boundaries of our State or at the County level, inside our County?

Is it an issue that pertains to the land and soil and to actual, factual people and things? That is our jurisdiction.

Or is it something intangible and theoretical, like two corporations arguing over patent rights? That is THEIR jurisdiction.

A good Court Clerk can determine the jurisdiction of a case from determining the capacity in which parties to a case are acting, the nature of the controversy and what it involves as subject matter.

Obviously, though a great many living people have valid issues that need to be addressed-- so long as they continue to act as "persons" instead of choosing to act as people, we are powerless to assist.

If they continue to knowingly or unknowingly subject themselves to private incorporated courts --and be abused accordingly, there isn't much, if anything we can do.

JOHN O. KING vs. JOANN A.KING seeking a DIVORCE and voiding of their MARRIAGE LICENSE are two Municipal Corporations wanting to end a JOINT VENTURE ENTERPRISE and asking their parent corporation (the entity granting the license) and Silent Partner for permission to dissolve this business enterprise.

There isn't a living man or woman involved in that whole scenario.

So even though it impacts two people and their children and everything they own, they can't be treated as people because they didn't act as people to begin with.

To get out of this situation they would have to petition the entity issuing the Marriage License and give Notice that they made a mistake.... and annul the "marriage" instead of seeking a DIVORCE.

A good Court Clerk operating a lawful Court as one of the People and a member of the State Jural Assembly can "observe the facts" though not offer "legal advice" since our lawful system is foreign to their legal system.

Court Clerks also maintain meticulous records of all the paperwork involved in a case, assigning numbers to case records and keeping track as more paperwork and evidence comes in and is added to the court record.

Land and soil jurisdiction Courts keep records. Sea jurisdiction Courts keep files.

Many Paralegals can readily fulfill the duties of Court Clerk once they are brought up to speed and understand that we are reopening Public Courts to serve the people (State Nationals) and People (State Citizens) of our State.

Bondsmen are the land counterparts to the Bailiffs in sea jurisdiction courts.

In early times the Ecclesiastical Courts had Bondsmen serve to keep order in the court, but even more, to serve in the capacity of "brother's keeper". This is a role at the court level, to take charge of prisoners and ensure their safety and good conduct while in court. This role can also extend beyond the boundaries of the Court as Bondsmen may assist Sheriffs and other Public Law Officials in performance of their duties.

Just as the Clerks determine venue and keep the records, Bondsmen maintain the security of the actual courtroom and direct traffic within it.

They may also seat people in the court gallery, help those who are physically injured or disabled, distribute educational information to members of the Jural Assembly, instruct people on how to post bonds --fees guaranteeing future performance of actions--that are retained and accounted for by the Court Clerk's Office, and act in similar capacities. A Bondsman may serve as a Witness to official paperwork and confirms the Bond Roster for each day the Court is in Session-- he signs the list of Bonds set by the Court and confirms receipt of bonding fees together with the Court Clerk at close of the Court's business each day. He secures and locks the safe containing the bond fees.

The Bondsmen typically make a public affirmation declaring that he will serve the People of the State in Good Faith and Honor, to protect the Court and the Public, and to assist in providing and securing peace and justice for all.

A similar simple Declaration (no Oaths, no "so help me God"-- those are the for sea courts) applies to all Court Officials.

A written copy of this Declaration is kept in the Court Clerk's Office available for view along with the similar Declarations of the Justices and other officials.

The Bondsman in a court is meant to be a reassuring figure for those participating in or witnessing the proceedings, as well as a stalwart protector of everyone concerned, including those accused of crimes.

At first there will be only a small number of the People functioning as people (State National) and People (State Citizens) and it will take time for them to close out transactions that were purposefully or mistakenly undertaken in the capacity of persons.

This affords the State Jural Assemblies the opportunity to get firmly established and work out the details and procedures and recordkeeping before they are faced with an avalanche of caseloads.

It is to be hoped that when presented with the facts and the history many members of the Bar Associations will revoke their memberships and choose to serve the Public Courts and the people of their States as Counselors in Law and also to be hoped that many Judges and Magistrates will accept actual Public Office as Justices and Justices of the Peace.

The actual power of the Law is in the Public Law and in the Divine Law that underlies it.

The shameful and indeed criminal misapplication of statutory law to people unconscionably kidnapped in its jurisdiction as babies cannot be condoned and cannot be continued.

Each and every court case that is misaddressing living Americans in the NAME of such corporate franchises is evidence of crimes of personage and fraud against the Public Law and against our States and our People.

Confronted with these facts those running and administering these foreign corporate Courts/COURTS on our shores must come to terms with the crimes and injustices they have perpetuated against millions of innocent people, and the damage they have secretively done to this country for their own profit.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    12 hrs ·

ICBs More Dangerous Than ICBMs
    Andrew Cuomo, so-called "Governor" of the Unauthorized Territorial State of New York needs a visit. He needs his nose wiped. He needs to be told that the British Territorial State of New York, like the mythical Municipal entity "NEW YORK" and "NYC" and all their "citizenry" owe the People of New York a lot of money and respect.

And that includes respect for life.

This morning I almost threw up my breakfast listening to this vicious insane woman reading her screed about "allowing" infanticide. That is, allowing murder.

Legalizing murder. Of babies.

The cowards don't have guts enough to go toe-to-toe with adult women who would gladly twist that Unauthorized Municipal Congress Critter up in a knot and throw her down a stairwell like a sack of cat litter.

No, they have to creep around with their pieces of paper and attack babies in their cradles, and then coerce doctors with more pieces of paper to do the dirty work for them.

I think its time we all had a bonfire. I mean it. Chuck all their paper and burn it in a massive Public Boycott of all their works and all their ways.

They got away with abortion, then they got away with late term abortion. Why not go all the way to open infanticide of living babies after they are separated from the "Informants" giving birth to them?

Wouldn't the Satanists love that?

Maybe they need to revisit their results in their battle against Elijah? Every single one of their priests were slaughtered and Molloch didn't have a word to say about it. It's coming to that again.

The actual Public Law as opposed to British Territorial United States Corporate Public Policy is very, very clear on this subject.

Infanticide is murder and it is premeditated murder. It doesn't matter what the private Public Policies of foreign incorporated entities say. It matters what the Public Law of this country says.

If you want to practice infanticide go back to the Inner City of London and do it in public. See how long you last.

By the way, Americans, this is another good reason to get off your duffs and record your correct political status and join your State Jural Assembly. Why? It's not just babies they are after.

These insane monsters think that it is okay to murder you so long as you are classified as a "person".

As for the title of this article, the "I" stands for "Immoral" and the "C" stands for "Crazy" and "B" stands for all the crazed uber-feminists who have done far more to damage this country and its people and its moral compass than any missile ever has.

I am talking about the skinny, hyped-up, self-important, ugly, loud-mouthed, cruel, Nazi-style, lip-less, relentless harpies that look like they are going to reach out with their tongues and catch a fly in mid-air.

They have been living under rocks for years and now they think that they have what they need to get their way: full scale infanticide on demand.

Au contraire.

"Infanticide is murder and a capital crime punishable by death in The United States."

Notice the capital "T" on "The United States".

We are not obligated to give Territorial or Municipal "persons" caught engaged in open sedition against the Public Law or murderers caught in the act of killing innocents a trial.

Quote me.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    11 hrs ·

To Democrat True Believers
    Why do you continue to believe the tripe your Party is feeding you?

After decades of mostly Democrat controlled Congresses, how can you even imagine that these bare-faced liars are your champions?

If they ever were, don't you think you'd have jobs? A future? Decent wages?

Would they be creeping around stealing your DNA and claiming to own you?

They have made your lives so miserable that you are murdering your own babies by the busloads, and still, you vote for them.

Most of you can't imagine having a real home and a family and yard to call your own.

For the sake of the Living God, wake up.

These people aren't your friends any more than the British Government and the Popes have been friends of our country.

They are Liars. Satanists. They pretend one thing and do another.

It was the Southern Democrats that brought in this whole system of enslavement from Europe.

If you have a brain in your head, you should be asking yourselves -- if these politicians were ever sincere, why are we still standing here after decades of Democrat-controlled Congresses?

They've spent trillions of dollars on wars and buying baubles oversees while you have struggled to buy coffee and beans. Why not give you some of that largesse, if they are so committed to you, their loyal voting block?

Think, people.

Obama gave $150 billion in small bills, just to Iran. Oh, happy birthday.

Do the math. Look at what they are giving away to other countries, while starving us and ours? 7 million children go to sleep hungry in America every night of the year. Only God knows how many old people needlessly suffer.

I've told you why. These cretins aren't even taking seats in our actual Congress. They are usurping against the actual government we are owed to benefit foreign powers -- the British Monarchy and the Popes.

They are stealing us all blind, and still, there you are, loyally voting for your own destruction because you are looking at their words and not their deeds, at their rhetoric and not their fruits.

And it is not a matter of "Democrat" or "Republican" --- there is a Third Option.

You can leave them all sitting in the dust twiddling their thumbs, and come home like Prodigal Sons. You can be an American again. You can be free again. You can spend your own money. You don't need them to do it "for" you.

Record your actual political status and reclaim your Name and Estate and join your State Jural Assembly.

It's like Lily Tomlin said -- "The problem with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat." The problem with the Democratic Party is that even if it wins, it doesn't deliver.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    3 hrs ·

But Who is the Anti-Christ?
    I have people saying, but, but, but.... if we are at the end, if all these prophecies have already been fulfilled and the end of the rule of Satan has come, what about the Anti-Christ?

Begin with ---who is the Christ?

It's not Yeshuah, the man who lived and died. Yeshuah was transformed by the resurrection process and is not the same as before.

So "Christ" is the name attributed to the resurrected Yeshuah, who lives eternally, who is The Anointed One of the Living God, who is called our Righteous Redeemer. We can call him by many names, just as the Living God is called by many names, but he has only one office: he is the High Priest of the Living God.

It follows that his opposite, the Anti-Christ, is also a High Priest who serves the Dead God, the god of Idolatry, Satan.

What are the characteristics of Christ? We have only limited glimpses of him in the New Testament, the stories that come to us from after his Resurrection.

He remains gentle and kind in his rebukes, he continues to teach, he appears substantially different than he did in this life and yet, he is, with a little shove, still recognizable to his Disciples. He tells them things about the future, what to expect, where he is going, the signs of his return. He tells them to expect a mysterious Counselor, the Holy Spirit, that he will send to help them. One of the most exceptional, unusual things about Christ is that he never lies about anything. Christ is also fearless. He comes and goes as he pleases. He humbles himself to serve others. He continues to care about us.

So what are the opposite attributes of the Anti-Christ?
    He lies constantly about everything, who he is, what he is doing, what he intends. He is arrogant and ruthless, and instead of teaching, he misleads. He puts on a good appearance, but underneath, he is always lusting after power, always cheating and finagling. He, too, has a Spirit -- a Spirit of Mammon, that counsels men to seek their own destruction. The Anti-Christ, because he depends on lies, is a coward afraid of exposure. He cares nothing for anyone but himself. He comes only to murder, rob, and deceive.

From what I have told you about the Two Faces of the Roman Catholic Church, and the role of the Roman Pontiff as the High Priest of the pagan so-called "Secular Religion" existing side-by-side within the Christian Church, using the Christian Church as a storefront, it should be apparent now that the Roman Pontiff was the Anti-Christ and that his office was to act as the High Priest of Satan and promoter of the Spirit of Mammon. Self-evidently, this office could not have existed without deception and secrecy.

So there have been many "Anti-Christs" and hopefully, we have seen the last and greatest of them, but there is ---ever and always--- only one truth and only one Christ who remains: The Way, The Truth, and The Life

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    3 hrs ·

Exactly Why You Must Return Home
    I know this sounds crazy to people who don't know that they ever left and went anywhere. I sympathize.

FDR told a whopper in 1933 that actually applied only to a small population of federal employees and dependents, knowing that "by presumption" the basic Lie would expand via a process of undisclosed and unconscionable (literally "not conscious of") contracts, to apply to all Americans.

As a result, virtually everyone in America is "presumed" to have "voluntarily" left America behind and to have set sail on the international jurisdiction of the sea, and disappeared over the horizon.

Your Good Names have been passed on (by them) to dead pieces of flesh, the afterbirths expelled when you were born, that have your same DNA, and which were (according to them) "knowingly abandoned" at the hospital, (as if a sane woman would want to keep them?) and "deemed to be" (by them, again) live "human persons".

Your Estate has also been probated (since the afterbirths all died) and you have been named the Registered Agent of the resulting Estate. Read that, you get to pay all the bills for it, but someone else (the perpetrators of this scheme) gets all the benefit of your labor and assets for free.

They are Liars on a scale only Satan could comprehend. It's all Bushwah concocted by their same little Liars Club.

See 18 USC 1001, Subsections A and B where they "legalized lying" in 1996, just like they are trying to legalize infanticide now.

The first reason you need to come home is simply to protect yourselves and your families from all this.

They can kill, rape, defraud and victimize anyone who is considered a "person", but can't harm one of the people (State Nationals), much less one of the People--(State Citizens)-- who are their employers.

They can also harass and arrest you for any of 80 million statutory laws and infractions that their "legislatures" have passed, and sic the IRS on you, and cause all kinds of other misery and theft so long as you allow yourself to be classified as a "person".

I should not have to further explain what an advantage it is to be one of the "People" instead.

And who are the "People"? The People are the Jurors of each State's Jural Assembly.

Persons have no recognized "Natural and Unalienable Rights". Persons have no constitutional guarantees. But People do.
    Re-convey your Good Names and Estates. Go to: www.annavonreitz.com, scroll down to Article 928, and find out how you, too, can reclaim your status as an American again.

Then go to: www.national-assembly.net or email: contentmanager1@yahoo.com to get more information about your State's Jural Assembly.

You have to take action to rebut their "presumptions" against you and against your lawful government in no uncertain terms in order to preserve your country and your assets and your freedom.

This is the only way short of anarchy to lawfully enforce the Public Law and the constitutional guarantees you are owed by these jackdaws.

You start with yourself, then your State --- not any "State of State". The horse has got to go in front of the horse, folks. "Florida" has to form up before "The State of Florida" is reconstructed, and the only People who can do this work are the qualified members of each State Jural Assembly.

So-- complete your own status correction, join your State Jural Assembly, reconstruct (or in the Western States create for the first time) your Federal State of States, dba "The State of ________", and forge forward.

The longer people are confused by this and arguing among themselves, the longer it takes to get the job done and the more time, energy, and money is wasted. We know what the problem is and we know how to fix it and we know the order of the steps that have to be taken to back ourselves out of this mess. So come on and get moving--- "Daylight in the Swamps!"

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    6 hrs ·

For All The Jural Assemblies - 18 Jurors and Citizenships
    As explained before, the soil is defined as the top six inches of the land.

The soil jurisdiction is our national jurisdiction, while the land underlying it is our attached international land jurisdiction. Because the two are inextricably combined, we speak of "the land and soil" of our States, and rarely have cause to look at the soil jurisdiction as a separate issue, but such it is.

All Americans start their lives as "state nationals", a political status known as "jus soli" or "man of the soil". We have no citizenship -- that is, no obligation to serve any government. Instead, what we acquire at birth is our nationality. We are considered virginians, or ohioans or wisconsinites depending on where we are born.

At the level of soil jurisdiction our states are also written without any capital letters: virginia, ohio, wisconsin. These states are members of the original union of states known as The United States formed July 1, 1776, published and declared July 4, 1776.

As a practical matter, because soil is joined to land, we usually refer only to their "combined estate" of "land and soil" represented internationally by the States: Virginia, Ohio, Texas, et alia. And we refer to ourselves as Virginians, Ohioans, Texans, and so on.

These States thus offer and include four different possible political statuses:
    (1) state nationals, (2) state citizens, (3) State Nationals, and (4) State Citizens.
    If we wish to operate our states as nations, we drop back to our soil jurisdiction and operate as member states of The United States.

If we wish to operate our states as international entities, we operate our land jurisdiction States and operate as member States of The United States of America.

Both The United States and The United States of America are unincorporated entities. Together with their respective member states/States, they represent the "soil" and the "land" of this country.

It has been many years since the people of this country operated their soil jurisdiction states and The United States as "state citizens" and "one of the people", though there is no doubt that they have every right to do so. It is also rare for anyone to claim their original "jus soli" non-citizen capacity, but not totally unknown.

For our purposes at hand, we need to zero in on our States -- Virginia, Ohio, Minnesota, et alia. These exist and operate in the International Jurisdiction of the Land.

We may operate as State Nationals or as State Citizens, both considered to be part of the "People" inhabiting the State.

A State National owes no obligation to serve the State Government. State Citizens accept the voluntary duty to serve their State Government.

The fundamental unelected voluntary Office underlying the authority of our States is that of Juror, a Member of the State Jural Assembly.

Just so we are clear -- a State National and State Citizen may both claim to be "Virginians" or "Minnesotans", but one -- the State National -- has no official capacity and no particular duty to serve their State.

State Citizens, including the Jurors making up the State Jural Assembly, do owe a duty to the State Government according to the Office they have accepted or been elected to serve.

By joining the State Jural Assembly you are agreeing to serve as a Juror and act in the capacity of a State Citizen. This "Jury Duty" is the fundamental building block underlying the Public and Organic Law of this country.

Please note that thanks to identity theft and fraud practiced against us by our employees running the federal government, most of us have been mis-identified as Federal Citizens of one kind or another.

This necessitates recording our actual political status in rebuttal of these false claims and returning our Good Names --- the Given Names our parents first gave us --- to the "land and soil" of our home State and permanently domiciling our Names on the land and soil jurisdiction. It also necessitates us claiming all the various Territorial and Municipal franchise Names/NAMES that have been associated with us and returning those to the land jurisdiction of our States and re-flagging and re-domiciling them, too.

Please be aware that our states and States are both outside and foreign to the Federal States of States, the Territorial States of States, and the Municipal STATES OF STATES ---and also foreign to any form of "federal" citizenship attached to these states-of-states.

In addition to our possible citizenships if we choose to serve our state (The United States) and our State (The United States of America), there are three common "federal" citizenships that exist only in the international jurisdiction of the sea. These foreign citizenships apply only to federal employees, dependents, and foreign corporations created under federal auspices.

As you will see, Federal States of States are supposed to exist and operate under names like this: The State of Maine, The State of Florida,.... and these are supposed to be inhabited by Federal Civil Servants including United States Senators and Members of the House of Representatives, Federal Judges, and Federal Officers.

Their form of citizenship is described under Article 1, Section 3, Clause 3 as "United States Citizenship". This is a foreign citizenship with respect to us and to our States, one that exists in the International Jurisdiction of the Sea and which is designed to represent our States by delegating some of our State's powers to the Federal States of States.

Unfortunately, this system broke down in 1868.

Instead, we have employees of the British Territorial United States of States usurping upon the States and the Federal States of States, and substituting their foreign, British Territorial "States of States". These also have their own form of citizenship which applies to their employees, which is described under Article 1, Section 2, Clause 2 as "Citizens of the United States".

The Federal States of States are meant to serve our States, and the Territorial States of States are meant to serve the Federal States of States.
    Finally, thanks to Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17, there is the Municipal Government, a plenary oligarchy run by members of (at this point) the Territorial United States "Congress" --- and their employees have their form of citizenship, too --- slavery.

The point is-- all these "federal" forms of citizenship involving obligation to serve Federal "States of States" or Territorial "States of States" or Municipal "STATES OF STATES" --- are foreign to us and foreign to our land jurisdiction States.

They and their citizenships have nothing to do with us except that they are supposed to be working for us and our States, exercising some of our Delegated Powers, and providing us with "Good Faith" and "Service" under the constitutional contracts that apply to the Federal, Territorial, and Municipal United States Governments.

As for us, and our State Jural Assemblies, this is where the pedal hits the metal in making all other aspects of government work and enforcing the Public and Organic Law of this country again.

If you want to end the madness and the uncontrolled avarice of undeclared foreign "federal" service organizations running rampant on our shores--- reclaiming your actual birthright political status and choosing to serve your state/State as a Jural Assembly Member are the first two steps.

The fundamental Office of Juror is "accepted" as a "duty" and is not elected.

Anyone born on the soil of one of the states and who foreswears all foreign allegiances (Act of Expatriation from Federal, Territorial, or Municipal status) can serve as a Juror in a State Jural Assembly.

Our States of the Union do not recognize any Dual Citizenship whatsoever, so if you are going to serve as a State Jural Assembly Member, that is, as a Juror, you must voluntarily give up any attachment to any foreign government -- which includes the various citizenships of the federal entities operating as "states of states".

Resolving these issues and clarifying your actual political status and the capacity in which you are choosing to act is the purpose of all the paperwork that has to be done before you can lawfully serve as a Juror and Member of your State Jural Assembly.

So what does a qualified Juror do, once you have hopped through all the hoops and re-established your identity as an American standing on American soil?

Jurors form the Jury Pool for your State.

You may be called upon to hear court cases as a Trial Juror or to participate in bringing charges as a member of a Grand Jury.

As a State Jural Assembly Member your are also pre-qualified to function as a County Jural Assembly Member, and vice-versa, so you may be called upon to help fill the local jury pools as a Trial Juror or as a member of the County Grand Jury, too.

Our State Trial Jurors listen to the unique cases presented and decide the Law and the Facts. This is fundamentally different than the duties of "State of State" Juries, which cannot consider the Law or the Facts, but only the statutes, codes, and regulations that govern the various federal-based corporations, their franchises, and their employees.

State Jural Assemblies enforce the Public and Organic Law. They are enabled to address the Public Law and the Facts of individual cases, both.

State of State Jural Societies enforce Statutes (statutory "law"), Codes, and Regulations on their employees, dependents, and members.

Our State Grand Jury Jurors listen to allegations of crime against the Public and Organic Law and decide whether or not there is sufficient cause to present charges for prosecution. Their deliberations result in "indictments" being issued against foreign citizens (including federal citizens) or in "presentments" being issued against State Nationals or State Citizens.

The most important function beyond fair deliberation and enforcement of the Public and Organic Law that our State Jural Assemblies and Jurors perform is Jury Nullification.

Our State Jural Assembly Members acting as Jurors in actual Trials can throw out any law that they find repugnant to the Public Good or the Cause of Justice.

Our Jural Assembly Members can pass judgment on all acts of legislation affecting our States and People, including acts of any Federal Congress, any Territorial Congress, or any Municipal Congress that usurps upon our security or offers to disrespect our Natural and Unalienable Rights.

This process of lawful Jury Nullification is designed to prune over-reaching legislative activity on the part of our employees, who are only authorized to organize and regulate their own activities and duties in accord with their constitutional contracts.

Our State Courts are enabled to hear cross-jurisdictional cases involving private businesses and State Nationals and State Citizens versus federal, territorial, and municipal incorporated businesses and franchises.

The Wisconsin Court can hear cases like: "The People of Wisconsin vs. GENERAL ELECTRIC, INC." or "John Robert Fox vs. State of Idaho" and is able to hear and judge both the law and the facts, and throw out anything that offends the Jurors.

Nullification of a statutory State of State law or even an Act of any Federal, Territorial, or Municipal Congress results in it being declared null and void.

It may take awhile for this to sink in and for "federal" and "state of state" employees to come to heel, but this is the actual power of the People being exercised as it is meant to be exercised.

As more of the people come home to the land and soil jurisdiction of their States and accept their duty to act in the capacity of Jurors and as State Citizens--- one of the People referenced in the Constitutions----the Public and Organic Law of the actual State and of the country as a whole, is enforced.

We can do away with such evil inanities as "Legalized Lying" -- 18 USC 1001, Subsection A and B, and enforce the Public Law against such evils as "Legalized Infanticide" that our out-of-control public employees have proposed.

We can enforce our standards on them because they are our employees; their Acts and statutory law must conform to our Public and Organic Law or be overturned and remain unenforceable.

Thus when our State's Public Law declares that infanticide is premeditated murder and a capital crime, it avails the foreign corporations operating on our shores nothing to pretend that the Public Policies of their corporations prevail.

Our Sheriffs and Deputies overstand their for-hire Pinkerton Law Enforcement Officers. Our Jurors decide both the validity of the law --- whatever kind of law it is -- and the facts.

It is worth noting here that our Judicial Officials working for the State Jural Assemblies do not decide the law or the facts in any case. Our Judicial Officials act to ensure an even playing field where both the law and the facts of a case may be knowledgeably discussed and fully vetted by our Jurors.

The Judicial Officials are responsible for holding the operations of the Court to established and accepted standards of evidence -- for example, recognizing inadmissible hearsay presented as evidence. As such, our Judicial Officials can verify records, administer court procedures, offer insight when asked for it, shepherd cases through Due Process requirements, and in all ways act to provide the foundation and decorum that allows justice to prevail.

It is the Jurors -- the members of our jural assemblies -- who decide all matters in our State and County Courts. The Justices pronounce their sentences, and the Recorder records them, and the Sheriffs enforce them.

The fundamental importance of the State Jural Assemblies and of the Jurors who make them possible cannot be overstated. By promoting and lawfully enforcing the Public and Organic Law of this country, these organizations protect Americans and American assets from the unrestricted predations and presumptions of foreign corporations and their employees.

The health and strength of the State Jural Assemblies is a direct measure of the health and strength of our country as a whole. There can be no greater duty set before any American than the duty to "come home" to the land and soil jurisdiction and join their State Jural Assembly.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    Yesterday at 1:26 PM ·

The Fountain of Broceliande
    Dead men always summon us to The Fountain of Broceliande, which like the Seventh Seal, is associated with a physical, geographical location, but is neither physical nor geographical. The Fountain of Broceliande is a Trysting Place---a Magic Circle, Fairy's Circle, or Witch's Circle. It is a place without a place and a time without a time, where heroes meet themselves and test their fate. We are all being tested now.

Unable to withstand the concentrated healing energy so many have sent, the Seventh Seal at Bardsey Island has cracked and opened and is draining like a wound. I had somehow always imagined that it would simply vanish one day, not that it would rupture like a dam---with part of it gone and the rest of it still standing like a ruin above the waves.

Things happen as they happen and can't always be foreseen. A seal which has caused such ruination of the Earth for so many centuries has captured life and used life to its ends for so long that it appears to have a life of its own --borrowed as it is-- and for that reason it presents as a wound of some ghastly kind, one that has festered out.

As it does, the evil that has long ruled Westminster falters and fades. A new wind is blowing in from the Western Sea and new ideas and feelings come with it.

The people of Britain will sense that the "wound" is clearing out and that the dammed up ley line of the magnetic field is flowing again---not entirely freely yet, but flowing on to Africa and the Southern Hemisphere as it naturally should.

After so many centuries of living in the backwash of the Seventh Seal it may seem strange and even scary to feel the currents of the ley line lifting and bearing away. People in Britain may feel at a loss or adrift or "out of control" as they adjust to the change, but hold on--this is going to be good.

The Great Palatine Seal of Rome still stands, but is under the similar assault of kindness and healing, thus far mostly from Italians who realize how miserable they have been, and know how this all-consuming Seal has devoured and destroyed entire generations.

The Great Palatine Seal is brittle with age, beginning to crumble at the edges anyway. It's only the massiveness of its evil that keeps it standing yet it, too, sustains many fissures and is cracked to its foundations. It leaks away its energy like a sieve and as it does the Italian People begin to feel alive and empowered again.

As we continue to clear away the debris of The Great Seal at Bardsey Island, let those who feel inclined to do it, turn their attention toward Rome and the work of dismantling and removing The Great Palatine Seal.

The removal of these two massive energy blockages in Western Europe will have profound and beneficial affects for the whole Earth, and mark the end of generations of suffering for mankind.

There is still a tremendous amount of work to be done and each of us have a Tryst with ourselves to discover the truth about our lives and our loves. It is a Quest that many have delayed until these Latter Days and it may seem awkward in the midst of such change to find yourself revisiting other places and other times, and going through such an intimate examination of who you are, what you believe, and who you want to be.

I can only tell you that each of us has a time and a season that is all our own and a relationship with the One Life that gives life to each one of us that is unique--- and as perilous as your long journey has been, I don't think you will be disappointed by how it all ends.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    23 hrs ·

The Duplicity of Evil
    I can tell that many people continue to be confused by the concept that evil men and women pretend to be good, that they "talk the talk", but then, fail to walk the walk; even Satan appears to be an "angel of light".

But what do you expect? These people worship "The Father of All Lies".

They are consummate Liars, first, last, and always.

Their aversion to the Truth is so ingrained that they will automatically accuse their opponents of being or doing what they are and what they do.

To overcome these Enemies it is necessary to become aware of them and their beliefs and their activities. As ugly as it is, and as regrettable as it is that we must trouble ourselves with them and their insanity, we cannot just muddle along like sheep in the presence of wolves.

To better familiarize yourselves with the Dark Side of the Roman Catholic Church--- the "other" so-called "secular" pagan religion that has infiltrated the Christian Church and used the Church as a storefront--

- please read the topic sections here:
    https://web.archive.org/…/h…//one-evil.org/content/home.html

This does not in any way suggest that every Catholic is a closet pagan, but it is equally certain that some of them are, and that this has been the circumstance for a very long time. Certain Orders within the Church, such as the Dominicans, are more suspect because of their history and the nature of their activities, such as the Inquisition. Some communities and enclaves are more likely centers of these evils.

We have seen a great increase in these evil beliefs, ideas, and practices in recent years in places like Las Vegas, Atlantic City, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Miami, Washington, DC--- and also in small towns and rural communities where the population is less aware of this evil, and less guarded against it as a result.

Forewarned is forearmed. We must be resolute in our opposition and in upholding the basic decency of the Public Law and in enforcing the Public Law.

Do your paperwork: www.annavonreitz.com, Article #928, and join your State Jural Assembly: www.national-assembly.net, contentmanager1@yahoo.com.