Page 69 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    So it may take a moment or a month or a year for many former military personnel to realize that they WERE functioning as "US Citizens" while in the service, but were not born as "US Citizens" and are not naturally "US Citizens" and that there is in fact a foreign allegiance to the British Crown involved in being a "US Citizen".[/SIZE]
    Of course everyone in the U.S. military functions as a US citizen subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice and all the code the legislature can compile. After discharge from any of the services none of these ex-servicemen are required to obey either the UCMJ or any legislated code. The status of 'citizen' is one of office. This office is also known as 'trustee' or 'fiduciary' to the public trust. So what do you do? Truth and accuracy are important to any question of citizenship. If you have an office then state it. If you have no office then you are not a citizen BUT you are still ELIGIBLE to be a citizen. Being eligible is not the same status as actually holding an office of public trust. Being eligible does not make you SUBJECT. The eligibility to an office of public trust stems from one or any of these preconditions:

JUS SOLI ... you were born on U.S. soil (in the case of a U.S. citizen) or on State soil (in the case of a state citizen). You might also have been born on soil where a treaty exists with a foreign entity (France, Spain or Mexico for example). The Civil Law as practiced by these countries recognize your nationality (not citizenship) if the land you were born on was once part of their territory.

JUS SANGUINIS ... your blood was a citizen (U.S., State or other nationality). This means there is a paper from some court that established that your newly arrived grandfather from Germany (or wherever) went in front of a court and established that he was a naturalized citizen.

Old law from Pennsylvania established that anyone was considered a citizen who paid Pennsylvania taxes. I believe I would hesitate to pay a tax bill under these conditions. Quite possibly this rule is considered the case in all of the several States as well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (6th May 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Anna von Reitz
    2 hrs ·

Situation Update -- Fire in the Hole

So now we know what the Plotters were trying to do, using former US military personnel to do it.

As everyone reading the information from me has cause to know, ESTATES operated as Cestui Que Vie Trusts were established in all our names under false pretenses. These Municipal STRAWMAN trusts were operated out of Puerto Rico without our knowledge or consent.

The British Territorial Government and the US Military kept control of these Municipal TRUSTS via their Admiralty Court System --- the only Article III Court the Plotters left in operation after the Second World War.

So, Mr. Obummer and Company decided to roll up the carpet in 2015 and "liquidate" the Municipal Government Corporation doing business as the UNITED STATES, INC. ---- and take all our ESTATE trusts with it.

This then opened up the opportunity for a worldwide melee as people from all over Kingdom Come flooded in trying to claim the American States and the American People's names and most especially, trying to claim our land holdings.

But they were foiled because none of them had standing to do it. They had forgotten what "the law of the land" really means. They had forgotten that only Lawful People can own actual assets and Lawful Money.

So they can claim to be the Settlors of our ESTATES and our States of the Union, but unless they have the actual standing to do so, they can never prevail.

So, those of you who have had the good common horse sense to see the logic of what I have been telling you, and who have acted in Good Faith upon it to reclaim your birthright political status --- you and your State Assemblies are the Lawful and Rightful Inheritors and Settlors of the United States Trust, our States, and your own ESTATE----and nobody else can claim otherwise.

We have filed a Specific Performance Arbitration in United States District Court to compel the return of our public and private property assets. We-- our State Assemblies, our Lawful Persons known as "the People"-- are the only ones left who have the provenance, standing, and lawful right to do this for all Americans, to stand up for our States and our Country, and our Natural and Unalienable Rights.

It is through us, strangely enough, that the peace ending The American Civil War can be finally declared and joy can come back into the world--- we few Americans who have awakened and walked forward together to restore the rightful government of the people, for the people, and by the people.

We have arrived now at a crucial time with many initiatives forthcoming, and a huge amount of work to do. Please support this by sharing the information with friends and family members, support it with your prayers and your will, support it with your studying and your understanding, support it with donations if you can. We have a great many bills and expenses coming at us now including travel expenses that really eat up the bucks.

If we are to resolve this and bring it to a peaceful conclusion for everyone, we must make these efforts, travel the miles, and bring forward the court actions. Nobody --- as I pointed out above --- can do this for us. Only we can take the steps to free ourselves and reclaim our birthright. Only we can make the difference.

My PayPal is: avannavon@gmail.com and our snail mail for checks is: Anna Maria Riezinger, c/o Box 520994, Big Lake, Alaska 99508.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    4 hrs ·

The Pope and I, The Ten Commandments and the Five-Pointed Star

Last night I got hit with a question that really threw me for a loop. Why do I address Pope Francis as "Most Beloved Francis" if I am not Catholic and an "Agent of the Vatican"?

Because I am not addressing him as Pope. I am addressing him as a child of God, a man with a Father in Heaven who wants him to do the right thing. I am reminding him of who he really is.

I remind everyone reading this of the same fact.

I have no time for Catholic-haters, Protestant-haters, or haters of anyone, period, at all. I have not the time of day to waste with Blamers, Whiners, or Pity-Potty Pundits, either. There is work to be done and I call on all men and women of Good Will to do it.

Please note that God gave us all free will and we choose to do the right thing or the wrong thing. We have been trained since babyhood to cling to our chains and to accept having other people do our thinking "for" us, but the fact remains that our free will is never absent.

That is why I rejoice when I see people thinking for themselves, even when they blame me for waking them up, even when they don't agree with me. If they are thinking for themselves, that is a good and necessary sign --- a sort of "First Base" that has to be achieved before anything else can happen.

Once you realize that you do have free will and that you are responsible for thinking for yourself, a whole host of other things becomes possible. You can, for example, get beyond the infantile state of "either/or" thinking, and all the assumptions that go with it.

We are meant to progress beyond "either/or" thinking in our intellectual development, but many of us never get there thanks to the indoctrination and over-simplification regimen we endure in public schools. I don't think in terms of "either this or that" --- I outgrew that kind of thinking many years ago and just leave it in my tool box as a sieve to help sort information, which is all it is really good for.

Discernment of truth and an appreciation of life requires so much more than "either its this or its that" thinking, that those who can't get beyond this stage of development have to be viewed with pity. They are like race horses that have worn hobbles all their lives and are now crippled by it.

Today, I want everyone reading this to make a conscious effort to think about their thinking and their free will and their actual empowerment.
    You don't have to let someone else do your thinking for you. You don't have to hand over your authority over your life to some Talking Head on TV or some politicians glad-handing each other in Washington, DC.

The truth is that we are all responsible for what we think, say, and do.

The truth is that we are all responsible for this world and the circumstance in which we find ourselves. It does no good to blame someone else or whine about it. The only help there is, is when we pick up our cross and carry it--- and by triumphing in our own lives open the door for others to follow after.

It's true that we have been lied to, defrauded, and betrayed. It's true that we have been enslaved in the Land of the Free. But it is still, nonetheless, the Home of the Brave. We must take up our bravery now and remember who we are and what this country is all about. Turn off the TV and walk the walk.

When I was a little girl I was attracted to the bright white stars on the flag. I used to draw them, five points with the fifth point straight up, all in neat rows. One day, my Dad scooped me up in his arms and sat down with me on his lap and he took up my drawing pad and drew a very peculiar thing! It was one of my five-pointed stars, but it had hands and feet and a head!

"Do you know what the five-pointed star means?" he asked gently.

I looked at him expectantly.
    "It is the symbol of Mankind.... look here.... here are your two grandmothers...." He pointed to the feet. ".....and here are your two grandfathers....." He pointed to the hands. "....and here you are...." He pointed to the head. "....and your Mother and I are here in the middle, in the body of the star....your body, my little star. Our lives are your life now."

Who knew? The upward facing point of the five-pointed star is a symbol of our consciousness, our individual ability to think and move and be who we are, and it is all a gift from God and from those who went before, that brings us here to this present moment and makes us who we are.

And the fifty stars on our flag? Those represent the nations of our States of the Union, the brotherhood and sisterhood of all the People from each State combined. This "larger star" is the symbol of our "body politic", too, and of our government "of the people, by the people, and for the people". Our American Government is founded on the principal of valuing mankind and valuing our unique lives and being--- our stars all standing together in the spirit of "one for all and all for one" --- or as more recent writers have said it, WWG1WGA, "Where we go one, we go all."

That's what those fifty stars actually mean.

I also was reminded in the call last night to point out again --- why the Ten Commandments are the basis of all the Public Law meant for Mankind to obey in the Western World. It's because everyone can agree on The Ten Commandments. Jews, Christians and Muslims all agree that the Ten Commandments are right. The Buddhists don't disagree. The Hindus look at us like -- "Yeah, okay....you got that much right. Now, let's talk about your mistreatment of animals....maybe we can get to a full accord."

All around the world people can agree that stealing and lying and adultery and murder are wrong, that disrespect of parents and disrespect of our bodies and disrespect of the property rights of others --- are all wrong, wrong, wrong. We all know the basics of do no harm to others, and suffer no harm yourself.

So that is why the law of the soil is based on The Ten Commandments. It's not a Christian thing, it's not a Jewish thing, it is an ethical standard that everyone can recognize and live with, that promotes peace among people and nations. And that is what we need.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    3 hrs ·

Lest We Forget -- and Continue Paying

Here is a link to a wonderful summation of the history of the infamous Victory Tax --- passed as a wartime measure to "allow" Americans to donate (voluntarily) a portion of their earnings equal to the Federal Income Tax being paid by federal employees to help the war effort.

The problem is that the war ended in 1945 and the rats just kept on collecting and extorting and enforcing.

I recently revealed the exact location of the Presidential Declaration ending the Second World War at the beginning of Title 50.

Here now is the Title and Verse of where, when, by whom --- and how deceptively and purposefully the "Victory Tax" was instituted and carried on for the last 75 years causing untold harm, loss of assets, suffering, and fear for innocent Americans who stepped forward to help these monsters.

https://www.constitution.org/tax/us-ic/hist/victorytax.htm

From Walter's Web World at digital.net/~kenaston.

Brief Explanation of the Victory Tax
    See also: Victory Tax brocher, scans provided by Phyllis Merryman Cloyd

Prior to World War II, no one outside the government paid income tax; the people were, and understood themselves to be, immune from that tax. During WWII, Congress passed the Victory Tax (56 Stat. 884) to impose an income tax on every individual in The United States of America, something which had not been done by any previous income tax act. Excepted from that tax were those already paying income taxes per I.R.C. 211(a) - nonresident alien individuals with no United States business or office but living in a "contiguous country" and having income from United States sources.

Because the Victory Tax, a wartime measure, was imposed on individuals in the states of the union (and not countries such as Canada or Mexico), those already taxed by section 211(a) had to be excepted from the Victory Tax or they would be taxed twice. This suggests that the nonresident alien individuals living in "contiguous countries" were in fact living in states such as Virginia and Maryland - being outside the United States (District of Columbia).

The Victory Tax was repealed by section 6 of Income Tax Act of 1944, which in amending the I.R.C. includes the states of the union in the terms "certain foreign countries" (section 6 (b)(3)) and "foreign countries and possessions of the United States" (section 6 (b)(4)). This restored the scope of income taxation to what it had been prior to the Victory Tax, as not including individuals in the states of the union.

The states of the union are then seen to be included in the terms "contiguous countries", "certain foreign countries" and "foreign countries and possessions of the United States". This shows that every state of the union is foreign to the United States. Those taxed under I.R.C. 211(a) must then be those living in a state of the union and working for government or one of its agencies - drawing income from "sources within the United States".

But because Congress failed to make it generally known that the Victory Tax was no longer in effect, people did not know to discontinue the withholding begun for the Victory Tax. One was then considered as being a volunteer in paying income tax.

The scope of the I.R.C. never targeted all individuals in the union. Only for a brief period, and under war powers, were all individuals made subject to taxation of income. The repeal of the Victory Tax means the scope of what is taxed was restored to its original intent, and individuals in the states of the union do not have to pay taxes on their incomes. And as the Victory Tax was the only act to have levied any such tax, the scope of taxation has never again expanded to include the whole of The United States of America.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

The states of the union are then seen to be included in the terms "contiguous countries", "certain foreign countries" and "foreign countries and possessions of the United States". This shows that every state of the union is foreign to the United States.
    You might take a minute and review this paragraph from my Eirenarcha ... (magistrates manual) of England circa 1604

This, though it might seeme to be warranted (after 18.E.3) upon the Construction of the word Counties, used plurally in the Statute, 18.Ed.3.Stat.2.ca.2 yet was it much contrarie to the mea-ning

21 CAP 4

Ning of the former lawes (made 1.E.3.cap.15 & 3.4.E.3.cap2) where the same word is read (Everie Countie) in the Singular number. And therefore the Parliament (34.E.3.ca.I) restored ___ proper sense of these lawes, saying: In everie Countie of England there shall be assigned for the safe keeping of the Peace, one Lord, and with him, 3. or 4. of the mightiest men in that countie. And afterward it addeth, They shall have power to heare & determine (at the kings suit) al maner of Felonies & trespasses, done in the same County.
    You cannot refer even to 'the several States' without joining them in a manner not consistent with independent countries. Each state is an individual. Referring to them in the plural is a method used to destroy the individual sovereignty. It seems a committee of the finest politicians in the world are unable to write as little as two words together without imparting the character of a lie into those two words.

Thanks

Splitting hairs is such a tedious job.

Several an adjective that describes more than one State. Seems like they are all individual States.

To me?

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Splitting hairs is such a tedious job.

Several an adjective that describes more than one State. Seems like they are all individual States.

To me?
    See if you can write about multiple states without converting them from noun-entities to verb-entities.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    5 hrs ·

"Lawful" in What Sense?

This morning I have had a rash of emails and calls from people who have gone to their banks and issued their demand for their accounts to be "denominated" in "lawful money". In return, the bankers are offering them a classic Bunko excuse. To quote directly:

"In 1933, Congress changed the law so that all U.S. coins and currency (including Federal Reserve notes), regardless of when issued, constitutes "legal tender" for all purposes. Federal and state courts since then have repeatedly held that Federal Reserve notes are also "lawful money." Milam v. U.S., 524 F.2d 629 (9th Cir. 1974), is typical of the federal and state court cases holding that Federal Reserve notes are "lawful money." In Milam, the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit reviewed a judgment denying relief to an individual who sought to redeem a $50 Federal Reserve Bank Note in "lawful money."

The United States tendered Milam $50 in Federal Reserve notes, but Milam refused the notes, asserting that "lawful money" must be gold or silver. The Ninth Circuit, noting that this matter had been put to rest by the U.S. Supreme Court nearly a century before in the Legal Tender Cases (Juilliard v. Greenman), 110 U.S. 421 (1884), rejected this assertion as frivolous and affirmed the judgment."

My students have long ago learned to pay attention to exactly how words are presented --- how they are capitalized or not --- and also to look up legal meanings of words. The word "lawful" is not capitalized and when you look up the meaning of "lawful" it is simply whether or not something is subject to a system of laws.

Nobody would argue that Lincoln's Greenbacks or the present Federal Reserve Notes are not subject to a system of law --- and therefore can be described as "lawful money" even though they are "legal tender", but at the same time Legal Tender is not Lawful Money, as in actual money.

Legal tender of the Federal Reserve Note kind is called "Money of Account" --- meaning credit --- for a reason. The reason for that is that the actual asset backing it, is not present. So credit is being extended in the belief that there is an actual asset, something of value, backing the "Note" which is in fact an I.O.U.

In the case of Lincoln's Greenbacks, they were being backed by Treasury Bonds issued to investors who brought in actual gold and silver to purchase the Bonds for a period of 10 or 40 years (the origin of the "1040" Form) with the expectation that after that time period elapsed, the bonds would "mature" and the banks would pay out the principal plus interest also in gold or silver.

Instead what happened is that the banks issued "legal tender" -- that is, credit as repayment, and there was a mini-rebellion in the 1880's when investors in the original Treasury Bonds objected to receiving "credit" instead of actual gold or silver as their reward for buying Lincoln's "Ten or Forty" Bonds.

Issuing credit, as we have learned, actually costs the banks nothing actual and factual, so they take in gold and silver and extend "credit" as "legal tender" and stand there acting as if this is a legitimate and equitable transaction when it clearly is not.

The US Supreme Court stooped to the level of using "words and terms of art" to create an appearance that it was all okay -- "lawful money" as opposed to "Lawful Money" --- but it still isn't okay and credit is still not the same as actual money.

Actual money has value as a commodity in and of itself. Gold and silver are "Lawful Money" because you can sell both in the marketplace as separate, free-standing commodities. United States Notes are also "lawful money" backed by oil assets. So to avoid this bit of legal charlatanism, call it "actual money" or "Lawful Money" and explain it to the banks if they question your demand for "Lawful Money".

In fact, the demand for "lawful money" in the context of 12 USC 411 already tells the banks that any "notes" that they credit to your account need to be "denominated as "United States Notes" not "Federal Reserve Notes" because in the context of 12 USC 411 that is the only interpretation possible, unless of course, the banks want to start backing their credit with totally foreign currencies.

In the United States at this time, the only "Notes" that stand as "lawful money" are "United States Notes", not "Federal Reserve Notes". So flat-out tell your banker if they ask or offer any resistance that this is a direction to credit your accounts "as" United States Notes, not Federal Reserve Notes.

This is because (1) the Federal Reserve Board bankrupted the "Federal Reserve System" in 2009 and (2) since then, the Federal Reserve Banks have not stood behind the Federal Reserve Notes with any assets of their own at risk and (3) this leaves the "Federal Reserve Notes" backed by the "good faith and credit" of the members of Congress acting as the Municipal Government of Washington, DC ---- and you can judge for yourselves what that is worth.

United States Dollars issued since 1971 have been backed by oil, instead of gold or silver and "United States Notes" therefore are being backed by oil. United States Notes are "lawful money" -- that is, credit notes backed by actual assets --- but they are not Lawful Money, that is, not Actual Money, in that they have no value as a commodity in-and-of themselves.

So don't let the banks baffle you with BS on this issue.

The only US money that can be considered "lawful" money in the sense of the Legal Tender Cases are United States Notes --- USN's. And the only US Money that can be considered true Lawful Money are United States Silver Dollars.

Now, the banks don't have any United States Silver Dollars (and aren't set up to handle them if they did) and they most likely don't have enough United States Notes to meet demand, either, so what they can do is to "denominate" the digits associated with your account "as" United States Notes.

This basically means, "We don't have enough United States Notes to pay you in USN's, but we can admit that these digits in your account are considered to be United States Notes."

Why would that matter? Because United States Notes have value based on an actual commodity and are then presumed to be actual assets belonging to the account holders. They can't be seized by the bank because of that little fact and also the fact that USN's are issued by the United States, not the bankrupted Federal Reserve System.

When the BATF used to go on "raids" and ransack people's homes under gun-point for the IRS and steal everything of any value, they would seize any jewelry or stock certificates, records, checks, ---anything of value--- except American Silver Dollars. Those they would never touch. Why? Because their system can't deal in actual true Lawful Money and because those dollars were issued by a foreign government. Those dollars belong to the actual United States, not "the" United States.

So when you are dealing with these dishonest devils, be aware and be on your guard and don't let them sidestep or deceive you. Step back on your heel and ask, "Lawful money in what sense? I am talking about United States Notes instead of Federal Reserve Notes. What are you talking about?"

And when they bridle up, knowing that they've been caught in their offered subterfuge, you might step back another step and eyeball the guilty parties and say, "The reference to 12 USC 411 makes that clear enough in context, doesn't it? The Legal Tender cases you are referencing concerned Lincoln's Greenbacks, for goodness sakes! Since when do you or I trade in Greenbacks?"

Or even more pointedly, smile ingratiatingly and say, "Oh, but then, which "United States" would you be referencing? The actual United States? Or the United States Territorial Government? Or the United States Municipal Government?"

About then, the banker is going to realize if he hasn't already, that he is not going to get away with this bunko act, and should retreat back into his office, where he should hurriedly add the USN designation to your account balances.

The bottom line is that you prefer money backed by oil to money backed by the hot air of the dishonest, spendthrift, run amok "US CONGRESS" and it is up to you to make sure that your local bankers get the message and credit your accounts accordingly. It's your credit.

If you want lawful money, they have to provide it or go out of business.

Every time you do so, more of the "US National Debt" gets paid down. More jolly good. See to it. And don't let bankers or lawyers sell you (1) wooden nickels or (2) bunko excuses.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    9 hrs ·

NOT Rocket Science, But....

There are three kinds of "citizens" here in America.
    There are actual Americans who are citizens of their States --- Virginians, Californians, Dakotans, Kentuckians, New Yorkers, Texans...... These People live in the actual, factual, physically defined States of the Union.

This is the actual Nation-State government "of the people, for the people, and by the people" that occupies the land and soil jurisdiction of every State. The People are owed all the assets of their States, but instead, two branches of the Federal Government that survived the Civil War have been taking it upon themselves to take our assets into custody "for" us, for "safe-keeping".

Thus it is that our Federal Employees have been ruling the roost and cracking the whip over the actual owners of the States, and undermining our rightful government in the process. So, now let's look at them:

There are British Territorial United States Citizens who are citizens of the British Commonwealth. These Persons exist as military or corporate Officers and their Dependents, employed by the Territorial United States of America. [Notice this is not The United States of America, which is an unincorporated Federation of actual States and People. This is a foreign corporation in the business of providing government services called "the" United States of America, Inc.] These people operate within Military and Judicial Districts that overlay the land and soil of our States.

They also operate the Territorial States of States organizations in every State. These States of States organizations are supposed to be serving the British Commonwealth citizens on our soil, but they have usurped upon us and "presumed" that we are all British Commonwealth citizens. They have done this by establishing illegal contracts and falsifying documents.

There are also Municipal Citizens of the United States who are citizens of the Municipality of Washington, DC, that are franchised by the Holy See. These PERSONS exist as Federal Civil Government Employees and their Dependents. These are the Postal Workers, the Agency Workers, the Welfare Recipients, the Political Asylum Seekers, and the US Corporation Franchises. These PERSONS also work within "Federal Districts" that are variously defined: Postal Districts, School Districts, Service Districts. These people operate the STATES OF STATES organizations and businesses like the DMV, FBI, IRS, etc. They also got into the act and established unauthorized STATES OF STATES to, purportedly, serve all their Citizens.

So you can be a Citizen of your State of the Union. You can be a British Citizen of a State of State on our shores. You can be a Municipal Citizen of a Municipal STATE OF STATE on our shores.

Or, you can choose not to be a "citizen" of anything at all, and simply call yourself a "national" of any of the fifty States, or the [Territorial] United States of America, or the [Municipal] United States.

Always remember that being a "citizen" implies an obligation to serve whichever government you are a citizen of in some capacity. Maybe you agree to serve it as a voter or a juror or a tax withholding agent, maybe you are employed by that government and become a "citizen" of it that way.

The problem is that millions of innocent American State Nationals and American State Citizens have been "mistaken" for either British Territorial Citizens or Municipal Citizens ---- and railroaded accordingly.

It always comes as a shock when we tell people, no, the United States Citizens have never been protected by any American Constitution, and neither have the Citizens of the United States been protected by our Constitutions. Why? Because they are citizens of entirely different governments.

Think about it for five seconds.
    The States contracted originally with the Confederation of States (a group of commercial corporations doing business as the States of America with franchises doing business as, for example, The State of Georgia) to provide them with mutual governmental services--- a common defense, a common form of money, a common immigration policy, a common trade policy, etc.

The States of America (Confederation), the Original primary provider of all these services in common was destroyed during the Civil War. This Confederation included both the Northern States of States known as "the Union" and the Southern States of States known as the "Confederate States of America". These were supposed to be "Reconstructed" after the hostilities ended, but they never were.

Our intended Federal Government which is supposed to function with Three Branches --- Federal (States of America), Territorial (British), and Municipal (Rome) was destroyed.

To gloss over the "missing piece" and continue the story line of three branches of government, we were told that the branches of government were "executive, legislative, and judicial"----- which they are, but only within each branch.

In other words, each actual branch of the intended Federal Government structure had its own internal executive, legislative, and judicial functions, but that was not the original meaning of the "three branches of the Federal Government".

Just step back and observe for yourself that there are State of State (Territorial) Courts and STATE OF STATE (Municipal) COURTS, operating at the same time, and that "Congress" wears numerous hats, for example, "The Congress of the United States" and "The United States Congress".

If it were just a simple business of executive, legislative, and judicial, this vast multiplicity of courts and kinds of government organizations would not exist. So you may be sure--- just by using your own eyes and ears--- that there is more to this than you were ever taught in school.

Begin by asking yourself---- am I a citizen? And if so, what kind? American, British or Municipal? Am I one of the People, or am I functioning as a Person or as a PERSON? Who am I? Maybe I am not a citizen at all..... but at least think about it and think deeply.

American State Citizens and American State Nationals are both owed protection and peace---- especially from their own Employees. United States Citizens and Citizens of the United States have no such pleasant guarantees.

So think and think hard. Are you an American, a US Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States? Or are you no kind of "citizen" at all? Whatever shoe fits, its up to you to sort things out and declare your political status. Nobody can make your choices or live your life for you.
    As for the Living Law Firm, it is not our part to make choices "for" you, but to present the choices to you, to make you aware of the actual history and condition of your government, and explain how and why you are being denied the protections of the Constitutions: the Constitutions are still there, but because you are being misidentified as a United States Citizen or a Citizen of the United States, those protections are not applicable to you.

Thanks

Anna von Reitz
    8 hrs ·

My Update

Just so everyone knows, I am running ragged in mad-dog fashion. There is so much going on. I am constantly in motion and can't hope to keep up with correspondences and thank you notes and all the things that need to be done on a day to day basis, but I want you to know how much I and the Living Law Firm appreciate all the help.

It's coming in from all angles and in all forms --- and we all feel truly blessed. We are keeping noses above water and the work is going forward.

We are still fighting the rather major costs of travel expenses, but we got all the cases filed and all the recordings recorded. Job One is done.

The rest, well, the rest we move forward on as need be. As Jesus said, each day has its own troubles. We will take them one by one, together.

The First Round has involved the Clerks messing with the Docket Sheets. This is basically a matter of you invoking one court and the Clerks placing your action in another court, the better to fleece you and make things convenient for them.

They also try to mess around with the clearly stated names and capacities of the Parties. For example, you name "PETER M PIGG" as the DEFENDANT and the Clerks change the name to "Peter M. Pigg" and change not only the name, but the capacity in which the DEFENDANT functions.

Please be aware and stay sharp about the details of how your actions are being presented on the Docket Sheets and as soon as you notice anything amiss, "take exception" to it and give Notice that a mistake has been made and request correction.
    If it seems that the Clerks are obstructing or manipulating, ask them flat out why they are doing this. You will often learn things about the internal workings and assumptions of the courts that you would never learn otherwise.

Our issues with the government are all arbitration actions and we are always acting as Foreign Nations with respect to any government actors. This is because any other kind of complaint or action is "at cross-purposes".

Think about it. If you bring suit against a Municipal character --- a STRAWMAN in a Municipal Court, you have thrown the STRAWMAN into Brer Rabbit's Briar Patch. He is home free. And there is no way that the Municipal COURT can act as a disinterested Third Party sitting in judgement between the Foreign Nation and one of its own franchisees.

Same thing with the Territorial Courts. They cannot possibly act without conflict of interest when the Plaintiff is a Foreign Nation and their own franchisees are the Defendant Parties.

You have to use the Municipal COURTS as Arbiters against Territorial Officers and you have to use Territorial Courts as Arbiters against STRAWMEN, so that there are three separate and independent Parties in each Arbitration and the courts are not in gross conflict of interest or allowed to "redefine" your issues to reduce and control them as mere internal administrative actions that the courts can dispose of with impunity.

Most especially, you will want to know and stand your ground on who you are and in what capacity you are acting. Leave nothing to be assumed or presumed---- nail down the exact identity, nature, and role of every Party, including the Court --- before ever stating a claim or moving forward.

This is just offered in the nature of a report from the field, where we are engaged every day and can observe how the Clerks of Court are circling the wagons and attempting to avoid actual prosecution of cases.

If you set it up correctly, you run the table. Let them set the table, and you lose.

It's also wise to realize that just because there is no obvious conflict of interest, the Territorial and Municipal Governments have long been in collusion against Americans, and they help each other out whenever the opportunity arises. Some Judges are more honest or more clannish than others, so you have to watch every move they make and every word they say and "take exception" to all the offers they and the Prosecutors make that are contrary to your interests.

There are obvious offers such as when judges practice law from the bench and offer to enter a plea for you, and there are far more subtle offers as when the Clerks change the form of a name on a Docket Sheet, or a prosecutor calls you a "resident" or addresses you as "Mister".

You must be very sharp and watchful and prompt and take nothing for granted nor on trust when you deal with these courts---- every step of the way from correcting Docket Sheets to posting bonds and beyond.

Anyway, watch the Docket Sheets carefully. The Clerks win many cases for themselves simply by making "mistakes" on the Docket Sheets. You have 72 hours to respond once you see such mistakes.

Thank you all for the continued support of our Team in the trenches, for money and for prayers and for information shared.